Old 09-06-2017, 03:39 AM   #121
derekbuttery

245 lab
282 con
Old 09-06-2017, 03:44 AM   #122
derekbuttery

con 285
lab 248

I'm off for a glass of red, and sometime quality time with my wife... TTFN. please don't kill each other upon awakening from your slumbers...

xx
Old 09-06-2017, 03:49 AM   #123
hayed joe

If you went to bed at the first Exit Poll then YOU MISSED THE BEST ELECTION IN YEARS! IF NOT DECADES!
Thanks ta all who voted, thanks to all those that didn't and shouted at it.
If you look at the cold figures over your breakfast, then Labour reached 200 votes at 3.30 and it was only until the 500 vote after 4am they caught up and took the lead.

It's the best because it hasn't got the triumphalism of 1997.
Not as depressing as 2015 (shudders).
Not as "YIU FOOLS! YIUR MEDLINNG IN THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" of 2010.
And although the polls in 1992 gave false hope, the performance this year has been Futurology to Lifeblood. (Manic Street Preachers albums) 2017 hasn't got the betrayed deceived of 1992.
Had Sky on but was on mute and I have been watching it in silence. Reading the text.
Nick Clegg loses seat! Kate Hoey! Alex Salmond! Amber Rudd having two recounts to delay the inevitable.

I thought "I'll watch it until the 100 result. But here I am with 551/650 to go!
Alistair Campbell in the studio eating his own "Shit. We should have helped!".

Now 256 to 232 but I remember Labour leading all night.
So it looks like the cover to my "The First Page Of Fear Islands" is going to date before it's release!
We must do this again sometime!
561/650 Con 263 Lab 234 LD 10 UKIP 0 SNP 33 and Others 21 at time of posting.
The Monster Raving Looney Party is now called The Looney Party.

And of course it's all bollocks etc!
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 03:56 AM   #124
Merrylegs

I do not understand why all those potential Monster Raving Loony Party voters voted for May.
Merrylegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 04:58 AM   #125
silentnomore

Angry

I'm really confused.... After all the shit that May has been spouting lately that genuinely made me think she wanted to throw the election in order to not have to deal with Brexit, and people still voted for her?! I mean, let's go over her greatest hits, shall we?

- Dementia Tax;
- sell-off of the NHS;
- school arts funding devastated;
- free school lunches for kids already struggling to survive on food banks, all slashed;

Need I go on?

I did a little homeschool project with my kids recently and asked them to write a bit about each of the five main parties, their pro's and con's, and who they thought they would vote for. Children's minds are something beautiful to behold, their rationalisation is so simplistic, yet so pure and unfettered with today's bullshit. And yet, that being said, they couldn't find any points in their manifestos that were a good reason to vote FOR the Self-Servatives....

They both decided that the environment was one of the most important issues as we'd have nowhere to live, no air to breathe, no food to eat and no water to drink unless we started looking after the Earth. So their first choice was the Green Party, followed by the redistribution of wealth and reduction of the gap between richest and poorest, so second choice was Labour. Yes, I know, these are massively oversimplified views of the parties and includes none of the nuances of sub-clauses and "he said, she said" bickering and undermining of valid points, but the principle is there.

I honestly couldn't give them a good reason why anyone would want to vote Conservative, except for the very wealthy getting tax breaks, farmers getting subsidies for growing / not growing crops, or being a Tory MP and not wanting to vote against yourself. So how the hell are we in this mess?

Last edited by silentnomore; 09-06-2017 at 04:58 AM.
silentnomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 05:01 AM   #126
JayCiro

It's just astonishing to me how people can still vote for any of the parties that will continue to allow mass immigration, and especially mass Muslim immigration. Do you not understand the effect that will have on Britain? Come back in 50 years time and see.
JayCiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 05:01 AM   #127
metaspiral

Are we all still fucked then,what does it all mean?
metaspiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 05:09 AM   #128
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaspiral View Post
just means the Tories have destroyed UKIP and can fluff the Brexit and blame others .....because morons bought into the immigration fear ...when people are starving and suffering from poverty...

Theresa May could off stopped the immigration and terrorism but used it for her own political gain ....

I am getting sick of these hyped up fear mongering narratives ....that don`t solve the problems nor address the real issues
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 09-06-2017 at 05:09 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 05:22 AM   #129
white light

Hey ho hung parliament.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 05:28 AM   #130
hayed joe

637/650
Con 309
Lab 259
Old 09-06-2017, 05:31 AM   #131
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaspiral View Post
As they say on these occasions

"No overall change."
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 05:50 AM   #132
artmuzz

I bet Theresa May is regretting calling a snap election now judging by the final result

A disaster for Wee Jimmy Krankie's SNP in Scotland though I have this horrible feeling Labour will side with SNP and Corbyn will make her Deputy PM. If that is the case I can see a lot of Labour voters who despise SNP being very angry.

I am neither glad or disappointed with the result as Labour are just another set of cunts like Tories so it makes no difference who runs the country we are still doomed.

Last edited by artmuzz; 09-06-2017 at 05:56 AM.
artmuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 05:51 AM   #133
hayed joe

642/650
Con 312
Lab 260
Old 09-06-2017, 06:29 AM   #134
JayCiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
because morons bought into the immigration fear
Are third world immigrants not going to continue to flood into Britain?

Quote:
when people are starving and suffering from poverty...
The fact you think there's anyone "starving" and living in "poverty" today in Britain tells me a lot.

Quote:
I am getting sick of these hyped up fear mongering narratives
Mass third world immigration is something to fear. It will destroy the West.
JayCiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 06:31 AM   #135
greenhulk40

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmuzz View Post
I bet Theresa May is regretting calling a snap election now judging by the final result

A disaster for Wee Jimmy Krankie's SNP in Scotland though I have this horrible feeling Labour will side with SNP and Corbyn will make her Deputy PM. If that is the case I can see a lot of Labour voters who despise SNP being very angry.

I am neither glad or disappointed with the result as Labour are just another set of cunts like Tories so it makes no difference who runs the country we are still doomed.

Good to see SNP lose seats especially that fat bastard Humpty Dumpty Salmond he looked totally pissed off also pleased to see Nick Clegg lose his seat, looks like they will get a new Tory leader and it will be a soft Brexit , they won't let us leave Europe bunch of bastard's total bullshit, all planned!
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 06:34 AM   #136
Trippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmuzz View Post

Labour and SNP between them don't have enough seats to fulfil a majority.
Trippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 06:42 AM   #137
illuminumnuts

Thumbs down Leaving the U.K. in the not too distant future.

As I see it now, at about 7.30a.m., this night is a total disaster for freedom. The Tories are very likely going to retain power, one way or the other, and their stooge leader, whether May or a new replacement, can then spin the election results as a public verdict against a hard Brexit. The introduction of the 'hard Brexit' versus 'Soft Brexit' dichotomy, into the consciousness of the U.K. public, was, of course, all a psyop con to begin with anyway. In reality, it meant 'Brexit' versus 'No meaningful Brexit'. Not to mention the fact that a Tory government can still forge on with implementing the police state apparatus that was outlined in their manifesto. Even Farage was talking about having to make a comeback, due to him sensing long delays and a second E.U. referendum on the horizon. Maybe he knows something we don't.

The only good thing to come out of tonight was Corbyn doing very well and now seeming a certainty to stay on as Labour leader. Oh, and seeing Clegg get booted out and Sturgeon take a good pounding was also pleasant viewing. You can tell Clegghead is a total PTB stooge because of all the attention and accolades he was getting live on air. The firm message was 'he's a good egg and will end up doing something very meaningful'. Yes, I could easily see him travelling the world, like a junior version of Blair, and helping to screw people over wherever he goes.

P.S. Did anyone else see Tom Watson say that the mass media were the big losers of the night? I haven't been Watson's biggest fan of late, but how true. The PTB, mass media handlers ordered Corbyn to be blasted and their anti-Corbyn bias was indeed extremely shocking. If they had given him fair coverage, then I reckon Labour would have now secured a majority in parliament, even allowing for all of the false flag terror attacks.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 09-06-2017 at 06:48 PM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 07:25 AM   #138
MalvernMick

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
Good to see SNP lose seats especially that fat bastard Humpty Dumpty Salmond he looked totally pissed off also pleased to see Nick Clegg lose his seat, looks like they will get a new Tory leader and it will be a soft Brexit , they won't let us leave Europe bunch of bastard's total bullshit, all planned!
Prime candidates for Strictly Come Dancing.
MalvernMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 07:35 AM   #139
illuminumnuts

Exclamation Strictly sequined Salmond. Wriggling bottomed Clegg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalvernMick View Post
Prime candidates for Strictly Come Dancing.
Prime C**TS for 'Strictly Come Dancing'.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 09-06-2017 at 07:36 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 07:56 AM   #140
bamboozooka

who's up for general election 2018? and every year till corbin gets in
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote