Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 22-07-2011, 09:10 PM   #61
kaisersozey
Banned

yozhik wrote
If given the option of 'natural immunisation' or 'Big Pharma immunisation', I'll take the former, every time.

Yes, but thats you choosing on behalf of your children, you as a child don't get a choice.
Your parents made the choice on your behalf, and you have bad memories of your formative years as a result.
kaisersozey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2011, 09:34 PM   #62
yozhik

Bad memories?
Really?

Thanks for forming my opinion.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2011, 09:38 PM   #63
kaisersozey
Banned

yozhik wrote
Bad memories?
Really?

previously wrote
Bloody miserable first few years
Measles, mumps, chicken pox ... you name it - I had had it.
But no needles required and it sorted it for life.

If you think a miserable first few years are good memories then I need to re assess my time as a child.
Old 22-07-2011, 09:41 PM   #64
yozhik

Context dear boy ... context.

Did you have measles as a child?
As a child, would you describe the experience as miserable?
Or a fucking awesome time!

Context ... useful notion.
You might like to apply it sometime.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
Old 22-07-2011, 09:44 PM   #65
kaisersozey
Banned

My point was in context dear boy.
You said that having no vaccinations and being exposed to infected children caused you a miserable time.

Or are you suggesting you meant something different?
Am I using the wrong dictionary again?
Old 22-07-2011, 09:51 PM   #66
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersozey View Post
My point was in context dear boy.
You said that having no vaccinations and being exposed to infected children caused you a miserable time.
Ummm ... no;

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
Bloody miserable first few years
Measles, mumps, chicken pox ... you name it - I had had it.
But no needles required and it sorted it for life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersozey View Post
Or are you suggesting you meant something different?
Context.

As already asked of you; as a child, was your experience of measles or mumps or chicken pox a truly euphoric experience? Or, as most children agree, a pretty miserable time?

Look ... seriously ... what point are you trying to make?
Or are you wanting to have the last word and desperately needing to 'score the last point' in some undefined battle of words?

I've made my position clear.

I stated that;
-- my 'vaccination' was done naturally.
-- it is my preference
-- in context, mumps, measles, etc AS A CHILD are fairly miserable experiences.

Where is the confusion there?

- Emma Goldman
Old 22-07-2011, 09:59 PM   #67
kaisersozey
Banned

It was you who indicated that your natural method of vaccination caused you a miserable time.

I couldn't care less if you want to try and turn it around and say you meant something different, it's not me who wants the last word, its you who are continually trying to justify the meaning of your words.

Let it go Yozhik, its fine, really it is.
Old 28-07-2011, 11:48 PM   #68
kezann

Default When you've quite finished bickering? ...Please!?!

I'm sorry to keep butting in, and it's obvious that you chaps are having a hoot ripping into each other's every detail, but really! How old are you guys? Get a f*cking grip here dudes, we are ALL on the same team are we not? In-fighting is what they teach us to do! It takes a lot of work, but we willingly co-operate because we're all educated to be identical.

Really, you're not arguing about anything of any importance are you? And to be fair I'm genuinely gobsmacked by the lack of respect in welcoming a newbie... or indeed someone issuing a cry for help. For that person to issue a second cry, and for you to then carry on arguing around it like kids in the playground, I find quite rude.

10 years ago I'd have run from this site and not come back, it would have wounded me personally. I would have thought it was a slight at me. It may well be, but it looks more like stagnant testosterone. Sorry, but you peeps need telling - well, if I'm ever gon' get my point across at least!

Please, I need some help here. And the whole time-sensitive thing? That's still in effect, just so you know.

Seriously geezers, let's fight THEM, not each other! Yeah?!

Peace, love and little fluffy pink things wot do 'av lickul lights on and glitta and stuff

Kerry-Ann
xXx
Life's too short - don't waste it practicing being dead!
kezann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 08:21 AM   #69
x3mm
Inactive

x3mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 01:08 PM   #70
energi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
maybe , to tell a child what to wear also conditions them to do what they are told later in life. i look at authority differently.

im a rebel .
There's is a myriad of ways besides having uniformed clothing to achieve those results. Innit ?

Btw, I hope you meant rebel in some other context than what clothes you chose to wear in school. The same group thinking arises in schools without uniforms (ie "Conforming to non-conformity" - popular example being the 'Emo kid' (but there are loads of others XD))

Last edited by energi; 15-08-2011 at 01:09 PM.
energi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:17 PM   #71
angelthecat

an interesting question in my mind, does David Icke employ Lawyers and solicitors? does he pay tax? does he pay council tax? does he ever attend a court? has ever stated he doesn't? or is he a "do as i say and not as I do type of people?
non compliance means dont!

just wondered, no need to shout it is a fair question to ask, how can you expect people to follow you if you dont lead by example?

Government of this Church to continue without any Alteration to the People of this Land in all succeeding Generations [this was the creation of the UK Government 1706 act of union]
angelthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2012, 08:05 AM   #72
buzzkillingston

Freeze, or i'l tax ya!
buzzkillingston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:12 AM   #73
niskalasekala
Banned

Default Child abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpole View Post
Surely forcing ones children to attend school wearing 'perculiar' clothing thus exposing then to derision / bullying is a form of child abuse in itself?
Forcing children to attend public school is child abuse - and these days could lead to murder.
niskalasekala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #74
eyes wide shut
Inactive

Default non compliance

Just a quick note on this matter. Payed a visit to my local MP and confronted her with many subjects 911 7-7 chem trailing etc.... not bothered, stuned actually, had it been question time it would have been hilarious.
I Confronted my local councillers in a debate about the future cuts in front of around one hundred local residents, after i hammered them and made them feel small I finished by shouting at the residents "wake up" stop listening to these pathetic people they are nothing stop giving them your money. Then casually threw the mic on their table and told them all they are getting nothing from me... I walked out followed by almost half the audience. Once people start to act against the system in a cool manner, they go to pieces

It`s just like what david said last year, pay your tv licence NO, pay your council tax NO and what can they do nothing it`s ace,
know your rights, stand up and be counted dont be afraid its all BULLSHIT and I am no sheep. peace and love
eyes wide shut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 11:48 PM   #75
raburgeson

Want to hurry it along then everyone needs to except only gold and silver coin as money. This will end the criminals instantly. When the financial world crashes make your stand.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2015, 02:21 PM   #76
raburgeson

Default I just keep reading

For the most part this seems to be a UK thread. Children seem to be ending up in the hands of paedo tories? I don't believe things are better here ending in MK-Ultra.

Now let me get down to some real non compliance. I read the other day that in the EU near some of these refugees that the parents were advised their girls should not wear short skirts because it could anger some of these invaders and the children could be raped.

What the hell is wrong with these governments? What's wrong with the refugees? I can tell you. The so called refugees come with their own law hiding behind a religious right they have concocted. They do not care about the laws of the land they invade.

They do more than this that is not civilized and though late let me warn you about acid in the face if a girl says no to accepting advances that are not wanted. How about stoning women and children in the streets and abducting trafficking women and children. Taking these in will end your decent way of life. Your government is perfectly aware. The US government has ordered the troops in Afghanistan to stand down when the see children being beaten, raped, and killed. You had better look around and figure out what they are trying to force down your throats now!
Old 07-10-2015, 10:46 PM   #77
raburgeson

I have a serious question now. I'm a Constitutionalist, wear blue jeans, owned a motorcycle when I was a kid, and exercise my first amendment rights. That should have me on at least 4 terrorist lists, 4 four new Toyota pickups with four large automatic weapons bolted on the back and steady ammo drops. After all if they have these great things for foreigners then why am I being discriminated against?

Last edited by raburgeson; 07-10-2015 at 10:47 PM.
Old 17-10-2015, 04:28 PM   #78
sandyjean1952

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpole View Post
Check out the 'turquoise period'

David wore turquoise because this color it is said be the color of the throat chakra thus strengthening his communication and important message in the public arena.

Color therapy works because color has a vibration of its own.
sandyjean1952 is offline   Reply With Quote