Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2011, 04:41 PM   #41
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

This is a really good thread. I might cut and paste it to the midwife thread if you don't mind so people can read it.

Classic example of the child not being registered but named. She however, belonged to the STATE because the Midwife registered her.

Thanks.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:47 PM   #42
ralfy
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 61
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
I spoke with Elaine at length a day later, she weas still in hospital and in maternity (I'd say that was tantamount to psychological torture but there you go), her baby daughter had been taken into care and she would never be allowed to see her. The reason? - get this, she had previous for drugs but had been clean for 3 years, but her boyfriend had previous for drugs, ABH and a list of other miscellany as well as a sexual offence, so as she was living with him, the baby was deemed at risk. Ironic because she fucked him off the following week.
And you still felt the need to tell this story as a slant against the social services???
Do you think that was not reason enough for social services to take the child?
Also the fact the woman confided you doesn't mean she told you the whole story, she may have given the child up voluntarily but been too embarrassed to tell you.
The real irony is that if she wanted a chance of keeping the child she shouldn't have been with that loser in the first place.
ralfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:48 AM   #43
col kilgore
Member
 
col kilgore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Up a Gum Tree
Posts: 55
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfy View Post
And you still felt the need to tell this story as a slant against the social services???
Do you think that was not reason enough for social services to take the child?
Also the fact the woman confided you doesn't mean she told you the whole story, she may have given the child up voluntarily but been too embarrassed to tell you.
The real irony is that if she wanted a chance of keeping the child she shouldn't have been with that loser in the first place.
In answer:
1) yes, because the methods they used and the reasoning behind taking the child was unsound.

2) As you were not there, or indeed know of whom I'm speaking, it's wrong to question that she may have given up the child voluntarily, In doing so it means she could have changed her mind at anytime, and I think the cries of "please don't take my baby" "somebody stop them taking my baby" and "Give her back to me please" (whilst crying, hysterically) would qualify as changing ones mind.
I'm confident that she told me the whole story, she had nothing to hide and there are more details I've held back which qualify this.

3) As the father of the baby he had a right to be there at the birth, the fact she left him afterwards indicates to me, and maybe others, that she held him accountable and left him, in the hope she would get her child back.

Despite his convictions (which were more than 3 years old, yet were still classed as current I understand), it doesn't necessarily qualify him as a danger to the child. It tells me that the justice system is wrong because he was not in prison, but the SS deemed in their opinion that the child was at risk, however they did so based purely upon conjecture and not upon fact, as the child had not been harmed by him, neither had the girlfriend.

What it does illustrate is that the SS saw an easy , vulnerable target which they knew they could exploit and did so. Their methods reminded me of countless authoratitive and dictactorial regime methods used, and the language they were using to her was designed to put them on a higher level, so she would submit to their authority.

Personally I don't think the *possible* administering of sedatives (again, I concede I saw nothing given, but my wife who is a trianed nurse said she was "spaced out"), use of unauthorised restraint methods, the use of overwhelming numbers, complicated language, confronting her with an obvious psychological advantage (she was at her most vulnerable, in a bed with a defenceless child) and leaving a woman from whom a child has been taken in a maternity ward full of new mothers is acceptable, and in defending them by asking whether I deem it a slant against them, to me, is somewhat suspicious.

CK

Last edited by col kilgore; 12-02-2011 at 08:58 AM.
col kilgore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:24 PM   #44
ralfy
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 61
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Oh so his convictions had been 3 years ago, a bit like her being clean had been 3 years.
are you mixing up your story now?
Is this about you and not a fictitious couple as you reveal a bit more with each post.
Quote:
In answer:
1) yes, because the methods they used and the reasoning behind taking the child was unsound.
Reasoning unsound?
a man with a record of previous sexual offences (children or adults? did you ask?)
Quote:
Im confident that she told me the whole story, she had nothing to hide and there are more details I've held back which qualify this.
Really?
some random stranger in a hospital told you all about her history whilst dealing with the removal of her child?
Now unless it was your partner and you were the father, I find your additional knowledge a little hard to swallow.

Quote:
3) As the father of the baby he had a right to be there at the birth, the fact she left him afterwards indicates to me, and maybe others, that she held him accountable and left him, in the hope she would get her child back.
Maybe if she had dumped you.. sorry him earlier she would have kept the child.

Now are you going to continue posting half a story as evidence of social services miscarriage of justice or give everyone the full story?

Last edited by ralfy; 12-02-2011 at 02:24 PM.
ralfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:42 PM   #45
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by entheogen View Post
Sure this has been posted elsewhere in this forum - but is no doubt very relevant to this section

Icke - speaking at the UK rally against child abuse speaks here about non compliance with the system - something very close to our hearts (well most of our hearts anyhow)

Im sure you will agree that the best option when it comes to peaceful non compliance are the methods discussed on this section of the forum

Non compliance is the future my friends

The system will collapse when we withdraw our consent and refuse to comply or co-operate with these criminals

David of the family Icke knows the score

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmrAQ...ayer_embedded#!
So do you think he pays his bills and taxes? if he does then he is actually in comliance with the system
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:57 PM   #46
ralfy
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 61
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Of course he pays bills and taxes.
the guys a millionaire

Last edited by ralfy; 12-02-2011 at 02:57 PM.
ralfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:47 PM   #47
john white
Senior Member
 
john white's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfy
The real irony is that if she wanted a chance of keeping the child she shouldn't have been with that loser in the first place
Your latest incarnation is a seriously fascist ****
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
Likes: (1)
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:52 PM   #48
ralfy
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 61
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

i dont know you but you are a seriously rude ****.
ralfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 07:55 PM   #49
col kilgore
Member
 
col kilgore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Up a Gum Tree
Posts: 55
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfy View Post
Oh so his convictions had been 3 years ago, a bit like her being clean had been 3 years.
are you mixing up your story now?
Is this about you and not a fictitious couple as you reveal a bit more with each post.

Reasoning unsound?
a man with a record of previous sexual offences (children or adults? did you ask?)

Really?
some random stranger in a hospital told you all about her history whilst dealing with the removal of her child?
Now unless it was your partner and you were the father, I find your additional knowledge a little hard to swallow.

Maybe if she had dumped you.. sorry him earlier she would have kept the child.

Now are you going to continue posting half a story as evidence of social services miscarriage of justice or give everyone the full story?
Are you serious or just practising being a retard?. I've seen some trolling in my time, but wow, you must be going for "Oxygen thief of the decade" award.

i'm not posting full details as it would be misplaced trust, which is why the names and places have been changed. also, please read it fully before spouting a load of shit, I said his convictions were "more than 3 years old" - they could have been 5, 10, or 25 - so if you're going to quote, do so in context and accurately.

sometimes people just want to tell their feelings, nobody was listening to her at the time, perhaps if you spent more time socialising and less time masturbating in front of your PC you might get a girlfriend and meet people and understand that people like to talk. When a person is under emotional stress they look for help.

It isn't me, after all what would I have to gain from the SS being shown in a bad light when they do the job well enough themselves already?. I like your attempt at insinuating it is me, but it isn't, sorry to shatter your hard on.

Besides, Had it been about me, I would certainly recount it from my own experiences, and I would not be afraid to do so. you don't have to read it, and if you get off on defending a corrupt, biased, mismanaged and bent system, then you're as bigger shithead as they are.

CK

Last edited by col kilgore; 14-02-2011 at 08:03 PM.
Likes: (1)
col kilgore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 05:07 PM   #50
pacmanpacks
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Denmark
Posts: 301
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Exclamation

I have a son, now 8 years old, and my god it have been nothing but strugle.

Not a strugle with my son but with the government nazi system who want to control him: He does NOT get ANY vaccines, he does NOT drink or eat Aspartame poisoned soft-kill weapons, GMO or MacD and Burgerking Melamine meat.

THATS the REAL strugle for everyone with children: TO PROTECT THEM AGAINST ALL OF THIS PRIVATE MILITARY WARFARE AGAINST EVERYONE !!!

But I must say, my strugle is worth it:

My son IS nr. 1 in his class AND HE IS PRACTICALLY NEVER SICK EVER, his Immune system is the most resistant I have ever seen, and since I have worked with children the most of the time for more than 20 years now I DO know what I am taking about.

If people only should remember one thing from what I wrote here:

DO NOT VACCINATE YOUR CHILD EVER, NEVER EVER: NEVER !!! IT IS BOGUS, THE IMMUNE SYSTEM IS NOT EVEN DONE EVOLVING AT THIS STAGE, AND WILL DO NOTHING BUT HARM !!!

The best defence your child will ever get against anything is THE CHILDS OWN IMMUNE SYSTEM, and THAT is what you take away and destroy forever in your child when you soft-kill them with ANY vaccines.

Thank you.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1156806560888#

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sci...nes/index.html

---

Last edited by pacmanpacks; 21-05-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Likes: (1)
pacmanpacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 05:38 PM   #51
unlockthepower
Senior Member
 
unlockthepower's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,930
Likes: 219 (117 Posts)
Default

Couldn't agree more pacmanpacks. I'm 27 now and have never had a vaccination in my life. My parents never allowed it and i'm very glad they didn't! I always got sick alot less than all my peers and still to this day don't get sick as often as others. Avoid the poisons and eat and drink the natural, healthy stuff.
__________________
"Television is by nature the dominator drug par excellence. Control of content, uniformity of content, repeatability of content make it inevitably a tool of coersion, brainwashing, and manipulation."
— Jerry Mander, Four Arguments For The Elimination Of Television (New York Quill, 1978) p. 197.
Likes: (1)
unlockthepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2011, 05:23 PM   #52
watersneptune
Senior Member
 
watersneptune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 186
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by healingisfreedom View Post
I think you'll all love this video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9366862&hl=en#
Re: all the presidents coming from a single bloodline including Queen of England. This video only went up to Bush. I updated it to include Obama ... can it be true?

http://www.dailyyonder.com/presidency-obamas-genes
Likes: (1)
watersneptune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2011, 02:16 PM   #53
iq_145
Senior Member
 
iq_145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Trapped in a body.
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Forget FOTL. Non compliance is the way to defend your basic rights against tyranny of whatever form.
__________________
The Titanic never sank, it was the Olympic that the US Navy sank in the North Atlantic in 1912.
Likes: (1)
iq_145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2011, 10:44 PM   #54
kezann
Member
 
kezann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Leicester, UK ... oh please, not for long???
Posts: 61
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default Please help me to save my children!?!

I've just watched the video, and would like to apply for the position David calls for... mothers prepared to stand up against the injustice forced upon their children.

My sons are 8 and 10. I've watched their education for the last 6 years teach them that 1. Kings and Queens are the sh*t, and can chop your head off even if they don't like you 'a little bit' 2. War is a perfectly normal way for humans to resolve differences (have a photo of my youngest at 6 dressed as a wounded soldier) 3. That charity 'makes a difference' (90% of the letters we have home have a price tag) 4. That a person made of magic is going to come and save them one day and 5. (and most importantly) that numbers don't add up, so don't even try.

My sons' headmaster (small H on purpose) said in assembly the other week ... and I quote! "I expect you to participate with a smile on your face". A lot of these children were only 4. We aren't allowed to encourage our own children to be human, because it directly contravines strict regulations to the contrary.

I would like to ask David, if possible, to put his 'money' where his mouth is (he owns a mouth, but his money doesn't technically exist and as he full-well knows can be wiped out at the touch of a button) and stand behind the statement he has made.

Here I am Sir (Sir! Yes! Sir!... sorry, bit of a twitch) - what do you want me to do???
__________________
We won't ever see change until WE change!
Our children deserve this no more than we did!
If not now? When? If not Us? WHO???
Life's too short - don't waste it practicing being dead!

Last edited by kezann; 20-07-2011 at 10:47 PM.
Likes: (1)
kezann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2011, 10:39 AM   #55
pacmanpacks
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Denmark
Posts: 301
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacmanpacks View Post
I have a son, now 8 years old, and my god it have been nothing but strugle.

Not a strugle with my son but with the government nazi system who want to control him: He does NOT get ANY vaccines, he does NOT drink or eat Aspartame poisoned soft-kill weapons, GMO or MacD and Burgerking Melamine meat.

THATS the REAL strugle for everyone with children: TO PROTECT THEM AGAINST ALL OF THIS PRIVATE MILITARY WARFARE AGAINST EVERYONE !!!

But I must say, my strugle is worth it:

My son IS nr. 1 in his class AND HE IS PRACTICALLY NEVER SICK EVER, his Immune system is the most resistant I have ever seen, and since I have worked with children the most of the time for more than 20 years now I DO know what I am taking about.

If people only should remember one thing from what I wrote here:

DO NOT VACCINATE YOUR CHILD EVER, NEVER EVER: NEVER !!! IT IS BOGUS, THE IMMUNE SYSTEM IS NOT EVEN DONE EVOLVING AT THIS STAGE, AND WILL DO NOTHING BUT HARM !!!

The best defence your child will ever get against anything is THE CHILDS OWN IMMUNE SYSTEM, and THAT is what you take away and destroy forever in your child when you soft-kill them with ANY vaccines.

Thank you.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1156806560888#

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sci...nes/index.html

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockthepower View Post
Couldn't agree more pacmanpacks. I'm 27 now and have never had a vaccination in my life. My parents never allowed it and i'm very glad they didn't! I always got sick alot less than all my peers and still to this day don't get sick as often as others. Avoid the poisons and eat and drink the natural, healthy stuff.
I get very happy to hear stories like yours, but also unhappy that I get happy about reports like this, because it reminds me about how RARE cases like yours really is !!!

Let me make this simple and clear to everyone:

There is absolutely NO difference between with drugged out parents and relatives to the people about to be scarified, and today where the very same Egyptian and Babylonian Sun cult elite aka the western royal elite is STILL in control and STILL playing their dirty vampire game of death: To drug out people, in order to be able to make them apathetic, none responsive and apparently accept the system who drugged them to sacrifice not only them self, but also their children.

What does this have to do with vampire rules you might say? A vampire can not force their way into peoples lives and kill them, they have to earn the trust of their victims first so THEY let the vampires into their life, and first then it will be legit (or possible when we talk world wide like today) for these vampire NWO mafia members to PUBLICLY KILL EVERYONE !!! BTW: .

Just think about who REALLY own things like this:



At the top, this is elite families owning EVERYTHING - Just like they own and run vaccine producers that just murder people in public, who publicly rule the world from their "secret" UN / NATO fascist military world government... And they just can't get into any trouble what so ever for killing children, nothing can or will happen to these elite companies owned and runned by people who publicly say they want to kill us and rule the entire planet, not even a slap on the wrist:

BAYER AND BAXTER KNOWINGLY INFECTED HEMOPHILIAC PATIENTS WITH HIV/AIDS TAINTED VACCINE!!

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnNvr9pkOIA
To people who is confused about my quick jumps here: IT IS ALL RELATED, IT IS ALL CONNECTED AT THE VERY TOP BY A PRIVATE, MILITARY, INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX - THE VERY THING EISENHOWER TALK ABOUT HERE:

Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex.


Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY
In other words: They mind-control the masses into WANTING vaccines, to make vaccines for children cool in ads, popping up at teenage parties at school now and vaccinate children when they are drunk, governments calling mothers "bad parents" and "irresponsible" if they do not vaccinate their children over and over again until they are nothing but drooling obedient zombie servants that will love dying of cancer at 35 years of age and never got any children because nothing really ever worked down there.

ABOUT THIS (use this on the mindless zombies calling them self parents out there):

If my child is not vaccinated and you worry about my child infecting your child that is vaccinated, then whats the point of your child's vaccination if you say my child might infect your child anyway?

All your children have gotten all the vaccines the military, sorry: The doctor recommended, right? - Then they should be protected even if my child isn't vaccinated, ok? VERY simple to understand, no reason for you to say my son can't start in school if he doesn't take all the shots !!!

Bottom line: THIS IS NOTHING BUT A FRAUD, THIS IS A MIND-CONTROL TRICK and it ALL fall down to the ground when exposed with COMMON SENSE !!!!

Last edited by pacmanpacks; 21-07-2011 at 11:26 AM.
pacmanpacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2011, 01:50 AM   #56
yozhik
Senior Member
 
yozhik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,410
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockthepower View Post
Couldn't agree more pacmanpacks. I'm 27 now and have never had a vaccination in my life.
My 'vaccinations' consisted of my mother taking me virtually every sick baby in the neighbourhood by the age of 3, so I built up natural immunity.

Bloody miserable first few years
Measles, mumps, chicken pox ... you name it - I had had it.
But no needles required and it sorted it for life.

Good old fashioned traditional parenting and common sense!

Fuck me ... if Social Services got wind of that happening today, they'd probably have the mother in court for child abuse and the poor child would be sold off to the highest bidder, to become yet another statistic in the system.

__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2011, 07:28 AM   #57
kaisersozey
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 311
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

yozhik wrote
My 'vaccinations' consisted of my mother taking me virtually every sick baby in the neighbourhood by the age of 3, so I built up natural immunity.

Bloody miserable first few years
Measles, mumps, chicken pox ... you name it - I had had it.
But no needles required and it sorted it for life.

Good old fashioned traditional parenting and common sense!



My parents on the other hand had me vaccinated and I unfortunately had to endure a very enjoyable first few years of my life.

When I look back now I can see how their treatment of me was bordering on abuse.
kaisersozey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2011, 01:58 PM   #58
pacmanpacks
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Denmark
Posts: 301
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersozey View Post
yozhik wrote
My 'vaccinations' consisted of my mother taking me virtually every sick baby in the neighbourhood by the age of 3, so I built up natural immunity.

Bloody miserable first few years
Measles, mumps, chicken pox ... you name it - I had had it.
But no needles required and it sorted it for life.

Good old fashioned traditional parenting and common sense!



My parents on the other hand had me vaccinated and I unfortunately had to endure a very enjoyable first few years of my life.

When I look back now I can see how their treatment of me was bordering on abuse.
You don't know how things would be if you haven't had any military softkill pumped inside your body in order to reduce your overall life expediency:

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnNvr9pkOIA
At least find out exactly what you got pumped up with, and then go buy some natural detox treatments against all the mercury, aluminum, deadly hormones, live cancer viruses and all the other "additives" they use in vaccines.
Likes: (1)
pacmanpacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2011, 07:08 PM   #59
yozhik
Senior Member
 
yozhik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,410
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersozey View Post
yozhik wrote
My 'vaccinations' consisted of my mother taking me virtually every sick baby in the neighbourhood by the age of 3, so I built up natural immunity.

Bloody miserable first few years
Measles, mumps, chicken pox ... you name it - I had had it.
But no needles required and it sorted it for life.

Good old fashioned traditional parenting and common sense!



My parents on the other hand had me vaccinated and I unfortunately had to endure a very enjoyable first few years of my life.

When I look back now I can see how their treatment of me was bordering on abuse.
If given the option of 'natural immunisation' or 'Big Pharma immunisation', I'll take the former, every time.
__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2011, 07:57 PM   #60
kezann
Member
 
kezann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Leicester, UK ... oh please, not for long???
Posts: 61
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Exclamation Coooooeeey!!!

Hi there

I know that I'm not a regular on here lately, but I can't help but notice how my post has just been lost in the ether.

I'm not saying that I should take any importance or anything, but I really am ready to fight right now, and will do so with or without acceptance because it's a time-sensitive kinda thang.

Let me fill you in a little... about 4 years ago I was a regular on RINF, a website owned and run by someone I was told at the time ran this website too. He offered me a slot at one of his meetings, literally at the time when I lost my car. I decided that, as I was stuffed anyways, I would use the time to learn what the heck I was on about. I was told that I was ready back then, but knew that I wasn't.

Well right now I am (well, enough to move forward once more at least). I've learned some serious stuff, not from books but sources that we're forced to believe don't exist. I've 'morphed' if you will. When I first started, I hadn't a clue. I attempted to contact David several times, because I believed in his truth. I still do. BUT, I believe that he needs to be stepping up some notches in the actual 'doing something' vein, rather than just worrying about making money outta this stuff.

We won't ever see change until WE change. Voting for stuff, paying for a ticket or a book ... that won't change anything. We have to CHANGE! We have to CARE! We have to LISTEN!!!

I know that our owners have ever-more despicable ideas for our daily crapness, but the fact that we've already been living through such disgusting plans for generations untold, and that it has reduced Us and our planet to the dross we currently endure, means that there is, as there never was, any time to lose.

We know who they are. We know what they're doing. We know why they're doing it. We know what our future holds if we do nothing.

So, please? Can we just start doing something???

Does David have owt to do with this site, or anyone who has owt to do with this site???

If so, can someone just please tell him that the time is now!?!

I'm so sorry if I've caused offence btw, I understand that forums aren't particularly fond of 'newbies', especially if what they're asking is a little difficult. But if WE don't do this, who will???

Love to All (and I really do mean it)

Kerry-Ann
xXx
__________________
We won't ever see change until WE change!
Our children deserve this no more than we did!
If not now? When? If not Us? WHO???
Life's too short - don't waste it practicing being dead!
Likes: (1)
kezann is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
child abuse, non compliance

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:54 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.