Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2012, 07:03 AM   #1
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
kitabatake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default Why I became a Christian tonight..

It may come as a shock to some and maybe others are not at all surprised. I've degraded and mocked Christianity and God. I've mocked Jesus. I was afraid because I knew the truth deep down. Some here know some of the other things that I have been afraid of. But the one constant throughout my spiritual struggle has been fear. I am not afraid anymore and that is why those of you who knew of my fear can know that I am not lying right now about this. That is why you can know that this is very real. I cannot say it any more bluntly. The deception in this world is that God is immoral but He is not immoral. We are and we cannot judge Him by our standards. I have come to understand that God was never the source of my fear. satan was. I am ashamed to have ever called him "master" because he is a cruel one.

It was so simple the entire time. I got down on my knees and received the Holy Spirit. When I did so, my eyes were closed, and I saw very briefly a white hand, very ethereal touch my head, and a sense of purity overwhelmed me. But the future is not going to be easy for me. I hold no illusions about that. But I can face it without fear now. I might lose friends over this. I know that the cost might be larger than I can imagine but it's written very clearly that there is a cost to following Jesus. Not because He wants us to lose anyone, or anything, but because the nature of this world, and those in it is such as it is. Not everyone can handle someone they know turning to Truth. Maybe because it scares them that someone who spoke so loudly against it before has knelt before the One they cursed only a day before.

In any case I will be speaking with an entirely different tone around here and I do not apologize for that at all. I know what so many here have been trying to tell me all along. I felt like I had to say this here so that those who have been doing the Lord's work know that seeds were sown and have grown. I'll be telling my family in person this weekend about this. It will be challenging as they already believed that I was saved and they will know that I deceived them. But I won't let that deception continue. Thank you for reading and God bless you all.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:16 AM   #2
passerbye999
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Between Heaven and Earth
Posts: 2,064
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Congradulations and I wish you well in your new life.
passerbye999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:21 AM   #3
white zombie
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,202
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Sounds like a good night man, and if you have peace now - all the better. Love God and love those around you. What you give out really does come back 100 times more to you.

Peace

WZ
white zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:28 AM   #4
nehorai
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 127
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Well whattya know...

Yes, though... the greatest feeling to come out of my walk of faith is the feeling of freedom from psychological oppression. I can't really put it into words, but a video might help:


(hehe)

Just make sure to keep reading the Word every day. Doesn't even have to be much, maybe a chapter of Proverbs a day like they say. It's the only way we can realistically be changed to fit His character.

Last edited by nehorai; 01-05-2012 at 07:29 AM.
nehorai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:32 AM   #5
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
kitabatake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehorai View Post
Well whattya know...

Yes, though... the greatest feeling to come out of my walk of faith is the feeling of freedom from psychological oppression. I can't really put it into words, but a video might help:

Motivational Piccolo Remastered - 2011 Version (720p) - YouTube

(hehe)

Just make sure to keep reading the Word every day. Doesn't even have to be much, maybe a chapter of Proverbs a day like they say. It's the only way we can realistically be changed to fit His character.

I agree completely. I'll be spending time in the New Testament every night. I remember my father telling me that reading through one of the gospels is a good first step. I'll work my way through Luke. I started tonight actually. It's amazing how the truth looks through new eyes. I knew it was truth before but to actually submit to that truth? It is a different understanding. To not even fear death. I used to be terrified of death but now that fear is gone.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:32 AM   #6
major seven
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,320
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
It may come as a shock to some and maybe others are not at all surprised. I've degraded and mocked Christianity and God. I've mocked Jesus. I was afraid because I knew the truth deep down. Some here know some of the other things that I have been afraid of. But the one constant throughout my spiritual struggle has been fear. I am not afraid anymore and that is why those of you who knew of my fear can know that I am not lying right now about this. That is why you can know that this is very real. I cannot say it any more bluntly. The deception in this world is that God is immoral but He is not immoral. We are and we cannot judge Him by our standards. I have come to understand that God was never the source of my fear. satan was. I am ashamed to have ever called him "master" because he is a cruel one.

It was so simple the entire time. I got down on my knees and received the Holy Spirit. When I did so, my eyes were closed, and I saw very briefly a white hand, very ethereal touch my head, and a sense of purity overwhelmed me. But the future is not going to be easy for me. I hold no illusions about that. But I can face it without fear now. I might lose friends over this. I know that the cost might be larger than I can imagine but it's written very clearly that there is a cost to following Jesus. Not because He wants us to lose anyone, or anything, but because the nature of this world, and those in it is such as it is. Not everyone can handle someone they know turning to Truth. Maybe because it scares them that someone who spoke so loudly against it before has knelt before the One they cursed only a day before.

In any case I will be speaking with an entirely different tone around here and I do not apologize for that at all. I know what so many here have been trying to tell me all along. I felt like I had to say this here so that those who have been doing the Lord's work know that seeds were sown and have grown. I'll be telling my family in person this weekend about this. It will be challenging as they already believed that I was saved and they will know that I deceived them. But I won't let that deception continue. Thank you for reading and God bless you all.





Congratulations, Man!

And May The Force Be With You!

Just curious though!

What does that NILE "music" sound like to you now?

And what would you say to your old pals, The NAKED BUTT People?

major seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:39 AM   #7
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
kitabatake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by major seven View Post


Congratulations, Man!

And May The Force Be With You!

Just curious though!

What does that NILE "music" sound like to you now?

And what would you say to your old pals, The NAKED BUTT People?


Well it has no sustenance for me now. The lyrics were praising false gods. I won't be listening to that anymore I can assure you. My "old pals" are gone for good.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:00 AM   #8
major seven
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,320
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
well it has no sustenance for me now. The lyrics were praising false gods. I won't be listening to that anymore i can assure you. My "old pals" are gone for good.




cool!

:d:d:d

Last edited by major seven; 01-05-2012 at 08:12 AM.
major seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:16 AM   #9
saint_frankenstein
Senior Member
 
saint_frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, to my misfortune.
Posts: 4,345
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Dude, you change religious identities more than a person changes socks. And I thought I was bad when it comes to that.

But, whatever. I figured you'd revert to Christianity, anyway.
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:23 AM   #10
itruth
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,969
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
It may come as a shock to some and maybe others are not at all surprised. I've degraded and mocked Christianity and God. I've mocked Jesus. I was afraid because I knew the truth deep down. Some here know some of the other things that I have been afraid of. But the one constant throughout my spiritual struggle has been fear. I am not afraid anymore and that is why those of you who knew of my fear can know that I am not lying right now about this. That is why you can know that this is very real. I cannot say it any more bluntly. The deception in this world is that God is immoral but He is not immoral. We are and we cannot judge Him by our standards. I have come to understand that God was never the source of my fear. satan was. I am ashamed to have ever called him "master" because he is a cruel one.

It was so simple the entire time. I got down on my knees and received the Holy Spirit. When I did so, my eyes were closed, and I saw very briefly a white hand, very ethereal touch my head, and a sense of purity overwhelmed me. But the future is not going to be easy for me. I hold no illusions about that. But I can face it without fear now. I might lose friends over this. I know that the cost might be larger than I can imagine but it's written very clearly that there is a cost to following Jesus. Not because He wants us to lose anyone, or anything, but because the nature of this world, and those in it is such as it is. Not everyone can handle someone they know turning to Truth. Maybe because it scares them that someone who spoke so loudly against it before has knelt before the One they cursed only a day before.

In any case I will be speaking with an entirely different tone around here and I do not apologize for that at all. I know what so many here have been trying to tell me all along. I felt like I had to say this here so that those who have been doing the Lord's work know that seeds were sown and have grown. I'll be telling my family in person this weekend about this. It will be challenging as they already believed that I was saved and they will know that I deceived them. But I won't let that deception continue. Thank you for reading and God bless you all.
Wow! What a beautiful testamony. It really made me happy reading it, once I could get past the shock of your revelation.

I hope you recognize that you are no coward. For you to share this with people at this forum proves that you are someone of courage and honesty. Maximum respect due to you kitabatake.

Quote:
The deception in this world is that God is immoral but He is not immoral.
Thats what I call true realization. Thats the same realization that I learned also. Mankind has to start taking responsibility for themselves.

Quote:
We are and we cannot judge Him by our standards.
Absolutley!

Quote:
I have come to understand that God was never the source of my fear. satan was.
I have to keep refraining myself from saying 'wow!' What you are saying is so true. For me, you are speaking the language of a free human being.

david icke wrote a book called "the truth shall set you free", those words came from jesus and is a christian teaching.

Quote:
I am ashamed to have ever called him "master" because he is a cruel one.
Always remember the story of the prodical son who left his fathers house, when the son returned the father threw a party, lol. That was all the father cared about, the return of his child.

Quote:
It was so simple the entire time. I got down on my knees and received the Holy Spirit. When I did so, my eyes were closed, and I saw very briefly a white hand, very ethereal touch my head, and a sense of purity overwhelmed me.
Wow!

I hope other people are paying attention. In fact, someone else at this forum a few months ago said almost the exact words, and you both are talking about is something that is known to most, if not all christians.

Quote:
But the future is not going to be easy for me. I hold no illusions about that. But I can face it without fear now.
You have great potential to live a happy and live a forefilling life.

Quote:
But I can face it without fear now
Amen my friend. You and me both!


Quote:
but it's written very clearly that there is a cost to following Jesus.
Mar 13:13 and everyone will hate you because of me. But whoever holds out till the end will be delivered.

Mat 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

(Mat 28:20 ESV) teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

Joh_14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Quote:
Not because He wants us to lose anyone, or anything, but because the nature of this world, and those in it is such as it is.
Thats right, excellently well said by you.

Quote:
Maybe because it scares them that someone who spoke so loudly against it before has knelt before the One they cursed only a day before.
For me, this is what makes you all the more remarkable and real.

It takes courage to be able to do a 180 turn, IMO only a partcular type of humans are capable of doing that, these are the people who are not slaves to their previous positions.

Quote:
In any case I will be speaking with an entirely different tone around here and I do not apologize for that at all.
Actually, i think other people should be greatful you are taking the time to tell your story, so therefore, when you see you at this forum, they would be wise to treat you with respect as being someone who has the courage of their convictions, thats a great quality to have.

Quote:
I know what so many here have been trying to tell me all along.
When I first came to this site there was quite a few real foul lying trolls who used to specifically target christians, but for the christians to still be at this website despite the abuse, and for them to defend their faith against blind phycopaths shows that the christians at this forum are proud christians and have the courage to defend their faith against all comers. God bless them.

Quote:
I felt like I had to say this here so that those who have been doing the Lord's work know that seeds were sown and have grown.
Wow!

May God continue to bless them and continue to bless and guide you. Your own words are very inspirational and I am sure they will read them and feel lifted up by you.

Good luck with the family, We pray things will be fine. You tell your family I said they need to be throwing a party on account of you, lol.

Quote:
Thank you for reading and God bless you all.
It was an absolute pleasure and a joy to read. Thank you for sharing this with us and you being brave enough to tell us your story. Its very uplifting and even helps to strenghten my own faith and my work, and I am sure that all the christians here will feel the same.

God Bless you Kitabatake!
itruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:26 AM   #11
major seven
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,320
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post
Dude, you change religious identities more than a person changes socks. And I thought I was bad when it comes to that.

But, whatever. I figured you'd revert to Christianity, anyway.




And what do you do when a pair of socks start to STINK?

So what if you decide to NOT wear socks?
major seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:26 AM   #12
valmar
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Australia. In an urban wasteland.
Posts: 1,553
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
It may come as a shock to some and maybe others are not at all surprised. I've degraded and mocked Christianity and God. I've mocked Jesus. I was afraid because I knew the truth deep down. Some here know some of the other things that I have been afraid of. But the one constant throughout my spiritual struggle has been fear. I am not afraid anymore and that is why those of you who knew of my fear can know that I am not lying right now about this. That is why you can know that this is very real. I cannot say it any more bluntly. The deception in this world is that God is immoral but He is not immoral. We are and we cannot judge Him by our standards. I have come to understand that God was never the source of my fear. satan was. I am ashamed to have ever called him "master" because he is a cruel one.

It was so simple the entire time. I got down on my knees and received the Holy Spirit. When I did so, my eyes were closed, and I saw very briefly a white hand, very ethereal touch my head, and a sense of purity overwhelmed me. But the future is not going to be easy for me. I hold no illusions about that. But I can face it without fear now. I might lose friends over this. I know that the cost might be larger than I can imagine but it's written very clearly that there is a cost to following Jesus. Not because He wants us to lose anyone, or anything, but because the nature of this world, and those in it is such as it is. Not everyone can handle someone they know turning to Truth. Maybe because it scares them that someone who spoke so loudly against it before has knelt before the One they cursed only a day before.

In any case I will be speaking with an entirely different tone around here and I do not apologize for that at all. I know what so many here have been trying to tell me all along. I felt like I had to say this here so that those who have been doing the Lord's work know that seeds were sown and have grown. I'll be telling my family in person this weekend about this. It will be challenging as they already believed that I was saved and they will know that I deceived them. But I won't let that deception continue. Thank you for reading and God bless you all.
What happened to you?! Remember the horrors of the Old Testament though...on the literal scale anyway. Symbolically, it's different. Remember the tyranny of the Catholic Church? Why is Satan the bad one? What converted you?
valmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:30 AM   #13
saint_frankenstein
Senior Member
 
saint_frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, to my misfortune.
Posts: 4,345
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by valmar View Post
What happened to you?! Remember the horrors of the Old Testament though...on the literal scale anyway. Symbolically, it's different. Remember the tyranny of the Catholic Church? Why is Satan the bad one? What converted you?
It sounds like he's doing it to alleviate his fear of death, and to find a sort of comfort.

A lot of people who curse Yahweh and get into Satanism or Luciferianism revert back to Christianity when that was their original religion. Sometimes they go back and forth. It's not surprising from him, since he basically just inverted the biblical story and believed all of it, anyway. He was what you call an "inverted Christian". Those types seem to be very likely to end up being Christians.

Basically, he was just angry at god for a bit.
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:37 AM   #14
saint_frankenstein
Senior Member
 
saint_frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, to my misfortune.
Posts: 4,345
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by major seven View Post
And what do you do when a pair of socks start to STINK?

So what if you decide to NOT wear socks?
He was really always a Christian, honestly. He was just mad at Yahweh for a while.
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:41 AM   #15
itsallinus
Senior Member
 
itsallinus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,582
Likes: 63 (38 Posts)
Default

Out of the frying pan and into the fire. Some will never get it.
itsallinus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:10 AM   #16
major seven
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,320
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post
He was really always a Christian, honestly. He was just mad at Yahweh for a while.


And who hasn't gotten MAD at Yahweh for something or other.

Personally, I was pretty Pissed Off at Yahweh for giving my father cancer at the young age of 38.

I was even more pissed off at Yahweh for making me watch a big man wither away to nothing over two years before finally dying at 40 before I even turned 12.

Do you even wanna know how PISSED I was at the IDIOTS from our Puritanical bullshit church that kept saying that "God Works In Mysterious Ways"?

I'm guessing that you don't.

Then I discovered Science.

Then I discovered The Creator.
major seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:14 AM   #17
saint_frankenstein
Senior Member
 
saint_frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, to my misfortune.
Posts: 4,345
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by major seven View Post
And who hasn't gotten MAD at Yahweh for something or other.

Personally, I was pretty Pissed Off at Yahweh for giving my father cancer at the young age of 38.

I was even more pissed off at Yahweh for making me watch a big man wither away to nothing over two years before finally dying at 40 before I even turned 12.

Do you even wanna know how PISSED I was at the IDIOTS from our Puritanical bullshit church that kept saying that "God Works In Mysterious Ways"?

I'm guessing that you don't.

Then I discovered Science.

Then I discovered The Creator.
No, I can understand what you're saying. I'm sorry for your loss.
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:34 AM   #18
major seven
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,320
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post
No, I can understand what you're saying. I'm sorry for your loss.



We are all on a path of some sort or another.

Hope yours is a Good Path.

major seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:36 AM   #19
saint_frankenstein
Senior Member
 
saint_frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, to my misfortune.
Posts: 4,345
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by major seven View Post
We are all on a path of some sort or another.

Hope yours is a Good Path.

Very true.

I guess it depends on how you wish to define "good". It's fine for me, though. Lol.
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:32 AM   #20
khepera2010
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: A vassal State of the EUSSR-formerly known as Britain
Posts: 2,434
Likes: 11 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
It may come as a shock to some and maybe others are not at all surprised. I've degraded and mocked Christianity and God. I've mocked Jesus. I was afraid because I knew the truth deep down. Some here know some of the other things that I have been afraid of. But the one constant throughout my spiritual struggle has been fear. I am not afraid anymore and that is why those of you who knew of my fear can know that I am not lying right now about this. That is why you can know that this is very real. I cannot say it any more bluntly. The deception in this world is that God is immoral but He is not immoral. We are and we cannot judge Him by our standards. I have come to understand that God was never the source of my fear. satan was. I am ashamed to have ever called him "master" because he is a cruel one.

It was so simple the entire time. I got down on my knees and received the Holy Spirit. When I did so, my eyes were closed, and I saw very briefly a white hand, very ethereal touch my head, and a sense of purity overwhelmed me. But the future is not going to be easy for me. I hold no illusions about that. But I can face it without fear now. I might lose friends over this. I know that the cost might be larger than I can imagine but it's written very clearly that there is a cost to following Jesus. Not because He wants us to lose anyone, or anything, but because the nature of this world, and those in it is such as it is. Not everyone can handle someone they know turning to Truth. Maybe because it scares them that someone who spoke so loudly against it before has knelt before the One they cursed only a day before.

In any case I will be speaking with an entirely different tone around here and I do not apologize for that at all. I know what so many here have been trying to tell me all along. I felt like I had to say this here so that those who have been doing the Lord's work know that seeds were sown and have grown. I'll be telling my family in person this weekend about this. It will be challenging as they already believed that I was saved and they will know that I deceived them. But I won't let that deception continue. Thank you for reading and God bless you all.
Out of interest and given that the title of your thread is ''Why I became a Christian tonight'', why did you revert back to Christianity?

Your post does'nt actually say why but merely states that you have and that, basically, you're sorry and whatnot. So I'd be interested to hear why, since thats the thread title.

I'm not knocking you at all for making the choice, far from it - it's your choice to be made and no one elses and good luck to you sir.
khepera2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:30 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.