Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 15-03-2012, 01:01 AM   #41
kiolm

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabeau View Post
Cool! Like when the mind sometimes says to you
' who am I?'
then you get all panicky and forget to breathe, you suddenly realise your
body needs to beathe and before the answer comes to you your back to reality.
That really annoys, its like your on the edge of the answer.
Your not your body at all. I've nearly died 4 times and I have zero fear of death.

I'm looking forward to it. Why shouldn't I?

The Answer is you have lived countless lives and will do so. But when your dead you get to live a life on the "Other Side" too Time doesn't exist so even though the Buddhist believe you will reincarnate within 45 days, That's a life time and then some on the other side.
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
kiolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 01:05 AM   #42
mrdragonfly1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiolm View Post
Ahh Dude I could talk for hours and I type with two fingers.

Let me tell you what I believe. Bottom line. All that matters is how you treat others and the bonds you make.
Why is that all that matters ? Is it just a belief or a fact pointing to where ?

Quote:

Rule number One.......Truth is defined as the recognition of reality.

2.....A contradiction can't exist.

3........If a contradiction appears to exist, Your premise is wrong.

That's all you need for logical thinking. But keep in mind all you see, read, hear, is just perception and not reality.
That's a human logic. I used to blindly follow that 1,2,3 in the past. Now I know that something contradictory do exists and our understanding begins to reveal that the realm of contradictory existence is wider. Maybe we are beginning to understand the God's logic; something may exist regardless of human logic.
mrdragonfly1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 01:18 AM   #43
kiolm

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabeau View Post
Interesting thread

...and I saw a tall dark figure with a hood tell and show me things he said it was incredibly important and that one day I would understand it.

it was a giant turntable like a record player going around and he stood on it and said that time wasn't what I thought it was. He said that as the record could be played fast or slow or even stopped so could time.

Then he showed me a man in my room digging a pile of coal, first the man dug normal, then incredibly fast, high speed, then he dug so slow that it actually caused me pain. Even today if someone plays sounds or images at very slow speeds I feel that pain.
It;s hard to describe but he said that it was very important that we don't play at the wrong speed. That it would cause us pain.

The dream ended when I started crying with pain and screaming my head off and really shaking telling my mum there was a man digging coal in my room too slow and it was hurting my head.
Here's my fumbling try at your dream.....The hooded dude means hiding, Fear of the unknown.....The record player means round and round endlessly. At 6 you feared the unknown and not getting to the end of things. No finality.

Playing the record fast or slow will only end up in the same place.....Going round in circles. That's what you feared at 6......Never getting answers or completion. Never getting to a place where the record player doesn't cause stress and pain and angst.

Coal means money. Wealth. Surplus......Evidently your mind needs money fast and lot's of it to feel safe.

My guess is at that age you were in a state of mind that was very worried about money. Maybe your Mom was having perceived troubles financially and you picked up on it?
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
Old 15-03-2012, 01:23 AM   #44
kiolm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdragonfly1234 View Post
Why is that all that matters ? Is it just a belief or a fact pointing to where ?

That's a human logic. I used to blindly follow that 1,2,3 in the past. Now I know that something contradictory do exists and our understanding begins to reveal that the realm of contradictory existence is wider. Maybe we are beginning to understand the God's logic; something may exist regardless of human logic.
Nope. Reality is truth. There are no contradictions.

Even If a photon can be a wave and a particle at the same time. All that proves is our premise is wrong about reality.

But here's the thing....Reality is far far stranger than you could possibly Imagine.

The belief that all that matters is how you treat others, comes from millions of reincarnation stories and near death experiences.......And you know this deep down without proof.
Old 15-03-2012, 01:35 AM   #45
mrdragonfly1234

Quote:
Nope. Reality is truth. There are no contradictions.

Even If a photon can be a wave and a particle at the same time. All that proves is our premise is wrong about reality.

But here's the thing....Reality is far far stranger than you could possibly Imagine.

The belief that all that matters is how you treat others, comes from millions of reincarnation stories and near death experiences.......And you know this deep down without proof.
Would you tell me the how me, here, who is typing these letters on the keyboard is different from me who was on the other side, and me who is going to die and be buried under the ground in the future ? Thanks.

Last edited by mrdragonfly1234; 15-03-2012 at 01:36 AM.
Old 15-03-2012, 01:43 AM   #46
mrdragonfly1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwl3 View Post
Sometimes i've felt I can remember it and I didn't realise what precisely would be in store when I came here.

But then I wonder if I just imagined that I did, and I get back to my daily life.
I was born in a certain setting, raised in a certain setting, growing up and struggle until die. It is just another life. meaningless life. I wonder why I am here every now and then. Then I am busy most of the time, just daily living.
Old 15-03-2012, 01:53 AM   #47
kiolm

Quote:
Would you tell me the how me, here, who is typing these letters on the keyboard is different from me who was on the other side, and me who is going to die and be buried under the ground in the future ? Thanks.
Dude it's like a blade of grass sitting next to a runway where the Space Shuttle set's off.

What chance does a blade of grass have when it comes to the imaginings of flying a space shuttle?

We can't possibly perceive what it's like on the other side in this reality. All we get is clues......But you know what's true.
Old 15-03-2012, 01:58 AM   #48
mrdragonfly1234

Quote:
Dude it's like a blade of grass sitting next to a runway where the Space Shuttle set's off.

What chance does a blade of grass have when it comes to the imaginings of flying a space shuttle?

We can't possibly perceive what it's like on the other side in this reality. All we get is clues......But you know what's true.
Blade and space shuttle, so the blade don't have a clue about shuttle...but you are sure all about this. and now I am thinking your 1,2,3.

You have mentioned what seems to be the pieces of truth on your individual post, but it seems to me that they don't connect.
Old 15-03-2012, 02:09 AM   #49
kiolm

Quote:
I was born in a certain setting, raised in a certain setting, growing up and struggle until die. It is just another life. meaningless life. I wonder why I am here every now and then. Then I am busy most of the time, just daily living.
From what I hear it's to learn. To experience.......Many believe it's Karma. Meaning you get a better life if you do good and a worse one if your a ass.

That doesn't ring true to me at all.

I believe the only reason we're here is to experience. No different than when you go on a vacation and get to act the fool and see other realities.

What I'm told is God can't possibly be anything other than God so he has thoughts. We are His thoughts. Which isn't all that crazy since we have all kinds of thoughts we'd never act on. Or shouldn't.

Imagine if you were God and just thinking something made it come true.

Whelp that's us but get this......Since we're one step removed from God we too create things with our thoughts. Good and Bad......Next are the Acrons or Gins......They are created by our thoughts but they have no love for us. They will use every deception to cause us all angst.......This is what I'm told. And I've seen this in my daily life. The Good news is they hate with a passion Love and Compassion and Gratitude.

One small flickering flame will make the darkness flee.

Your wonder as to why me and now.....Believe it or not you chose your life.

Your Immortal and chose this life based on what you wanted to learn.

I'm learning compassion and tolerance. But I'm in my 40's so you may still be working on just getting to a place to where you can start to learn something useful.

Until I was damn near 40 I was a unthinking Mud Body.
Old 15-03-2012, 02:10 AM   #50
kiolm

Quote:
Blade and space shuttle, so the blade don't have a clue about shuttle...but you are sure all about this. and now I am thinking your 1,2,3.

You have mentioned what seems to be the pieces of truth on your individual post, but it seems to me that they don't connect.
The Good news is I aint selling nuthin

Believe what you can for now.
Old 15-03-2012, 02:32 AM   #51
mrdragonfly1234

Quote:
From what I hear it's to learn. To experience.......Many believe it's Karma. Meaning you get a better life if you do good and a worse one if your a ass.

That doesn't ring true to me at all.

I believe the only reason we're here is to experience. No different than when you go on a vacation and get to act the fool and see other realities.

What I'm told is God can't possibly be anything other than God so he has thoughts. We are His thoughts. Which isn't all that crazy since we have all kinds of thoughts we'd never act on. Or shouldn't.

Imagine if you were God and just thinking something made it come true.

Whelp that's us but get this......Since we're one step removed from God we too create things with our thoughts. Good and Bad......Next are the Acrons or Gins......They are created by our thoughts but they have no love for us. They will use every deception to cause us all angst.......This is what I'm told. And I've seen this in my daily life. The Good news is they hate with a passion Love and Compassion and Gratitude.

One small flickering flame will make the darkness flee.

Your wonder as to why me and now.....Believe it or not you chose your life.

Your Immortal and chose this life based on what you wanted to learn.

I'm learning compassion and tolerance. But I'm in my 40's so you may still be working on just getting to a place to where you can start to learn something useful.

Until I was damn near 40 I was a unthinking Mud Body.
Hey, kiolm,

Thank you very much for explaining in details. See, I am not that smart. I needed an easy and detailed explanation and I think that I can understand this. Have you started something one day by your own choice and you tried to completed it because it was none other than you who started, then 3 months later, you realized that it was a mistake and you regretted ? Then, how many times ?

Last edited by mrdragonfly1234; 15-03-2012 at 02:32 AM.
Old 15-03-2012, 10:34 AM   #52
isabeau

Quote:
Here's my fumbling try at your dream.....The hooded dude means hiding, Fear of the unknown.....The record player means round and round endlessly. At 6 you feared the unknown and not getting to the end of things. No finality.

Playing the record fast or slow will only end up in the same place.....Going round in circles. That's what you feared at 6......Never getting answers or completion. Never getting to a place where the record player doesn't cause stress and pain and angst.

Coal means money. Wealth. Surplus......Evidently your mind needs money fast and lot's of it to feel safe.

My guess is at that age you were in a state of mind that was very worried about money. Maybe your Mom was having perceived troubles financially and you picked up on it?
Thanks for that explanation. It does make sense.
However I was from a fairly wealthy family home and not until age 11 did my mother become poor when our father left us to live with another woman
and her kids. He moved to a large house in a posh area and we moved to a tiny house in a bad area.
Things are different these days for women.
So as far as a premonition goes that would have been spot on which makes it even earier.

At age 6 they were happy together - a couple of my friends lived in slightly larger houses than me but I wasn't caring about money back then.
Ironically at age 12 my mother married a coal miner and we went through the miners strike living on hand outs from neighbours...freaky if that was also a premonition...

Going from being rich to poor helped me to grow spiritually I feel. I don't just appreciate what I have more I also have a sense of calm
inside knowing I am able to survive without any money.

I always thought of it as a message about time and it bothered me - so thanks for the different perspective.

Last edited by isabeau; 15-03-2012 at 10:38 AM.
isabeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 10:49 AM   #53
isabeau

Quote:
Your not your body at all. I've nearly died 4 times and I have zero fear of death.

I'm looking forward to it. Why shouldn't I?

The Answer is you have lived countless lives and will do so. But when your dead you get to live a life on the "Other Side" too Time doesn't exist so even though the Buddhist believe you will reincarnate within 45 days, That's a life time and then some on the other side.
Wow so did you experience NDE?

I've read about NDE's and that is what led me to David Icke books .
When I meditate I sometimes float down and land by Buddhists meditating in a garden temple. They always laugh at the sight of me.
They and the Red Indians are more spiritually connected than we are - we have lost something very important there.

I'm not certain about reincarnation, if it's something you have to keep doing to evolve and become a higher vibrational level or if its a free will choice.

It's as if we are playing a computer game and we are the avatars and the main controller is the real 'us'. This is why we cannot have all the knowledge the contoller has, it would not be relevant to our life game here maybe?

I mean is it useful for Super Mario to have all our knowledge to win a game in his tiny computer world or does he just need to learn how to jump, run, etc... and if he asks for help maybe we can give him a few cheats to help him win the game.

This is probably what Angels do - when we ask they help us. (Or our higher self/ the game controller)

The game is free will. But sometimes you need cheats to get through it.

I like the way you think - its not as rambling as my thought process

Last edited by isabeau; 15-03-2012 at 10:51 AM.
isabeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 10:50 AM   #54
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Quote:
Recently, I am beginning to feel that I am just trapped in a boundary set by space and time.

Is there anyone else who feels that you are from some place where you had been completely free from time and space, originally, then feeling trapped ?
ME. I know exactly what you mean, mrdragonfly. We all do.

Last edited by ultimate_warlord; 15-03-2012 at 11:19 AM.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 06:47 PM   #55
vicarinatutu
Inactive

Quote:
Recently, I am beginning to feel that I am just trapped in a boundary set by space and time.

Is there anyone else who feels that you are from some place where you had been completely free from time and space, originally, then feeling trapped ?
Its this very post that made me join this forum ,
for many years now ive been aware that something didnt fit in with my perceptions i know there's a lot of stuff missing if you know what i mean ,
mind blowing stuff here phew amazing so cool .
vicarinatutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 06:58 PM   #56
mrdragonfly1234

Ultimate warlord,

Vicarinatutu,

Thanks a lot for chiming in. It relives my feeling somewhat, knowing that someone else have this feelings, too.

I am a scientific person, even if I am from Asia and I have an Asian minds. I haven't believed spiritual world at my youth. I always depended on scientific minds to solve the problem.

As I get older, I began to feel that this world can't be run by just human efforts only. I have been busy taking care of daily life, but I am trying to put two together from the both ends.

Vicarinatutu, Thanks for saying that for your first post.
Old 15-03-2012, 07:49 PM   #57
mrdragonfly1234

Once again, I'd like to learn the meaning of the time from both ends.

The first scientist who pointed out that time is not the absolute thing was I guess Einstein. I was fascinated by his concept and I am not that smart to understand it and just had to do my things to get by. All I remembered and understood from his theory as a lay person was ;

Bob and Sam are twin brothers.

Bob stays on the earth, and Sam rides a rocket that flies in an incredible speed which is close to the light speed. When Sam got back from "his" 1 year journey of rocket, Sam and "his" world on the earth, it was 10 years.

Now, I'd like to add my spiritual hypothesis on this famous story. ( I already said it in the previous posts, but no one suggested anything, so I repeat in the hope of getting some answers.)

I will add my spiritual hypothesis soon on the next post.....
Old 15-03-2012, 08:24 PM   #58
outlander

Quote:
Once again, I'd like to learn the meaning of the time from both ends.

The first scientist who pointed out that time is not the absolute thing was I guess Einstein. I was fascinated by his concept and I am not that smart to understand it and just had to do my things to get by. All I remembered and understood from his theory as a lay person was ;

Bob and Sam are twin brothers.

Bob stays on the earth, and Sam rides a rocket that flies in an incredible speed which is close to the light speed. When Sam got back from "his" 1 year journey of rocket, Sam and "his" world on the earth, it was 10 years.

Now, I'd like to add my spiritual hypothesis on this famous story. ( I already said it in the previous posts, but no one suggested anything, so I repeat in the hope of getting some answers.)

I will add my spiritual hypothesis soon on the next post.....
Einstein was an idiot; his theory is just that, a theory; you could make a theory and it would be as good as Einstein's, its all in the realms of fairy tales... There are so many scientists who contributed more than Einstein but too bad for them cus they are not jews; in world where media is entirely controlled by jews...
outlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 09:00 PM   #59
loveisthelaw

Quote:

yes. exactly though for the moment there is one problem, and that is:

why is there no or very very little recollection of the previous states of consciousness when coming here?

people have memories of previous lives and can in fact prove them to be real by going to the place or describing it, while others may brush these visions or feelings off as mere fantasy and imagination, yet while others state there is no such thing as consciousness and individuality after or before here and anything else is mere imagination or luck.

got to go with your instinct until it is proven wrong, right?

personally, i know that for my reality, that my existence has been before and will again. no idea about anyone else though

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 15-03-2012 at 09:02 PM.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 09:26 PM   #60
outlander

zegzy It was first time I read that; I assumed he was an idiot only by looking at his theory but there is actually evidence lol
outlander is offline   Reply With Quote