Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 04-09-2013, 11:20 AM   #41
doobyferkin
Inactive

Kiss

xxx

Where did the X representation of a kiss come from and how long was it used? An x for a kiss was before mobile phones and texting but now popular to express a kiss with texting. could this have been promoted by media and celebrities? Does the X as a letter or symbol actually resemble a kiss, is there a more appropriate character that does resemble a kiss?

Today many people who text feel obliged to put an x at the end, the usual is three as in XXX, when an X is not used this is considered by many as "offensive". Thus the use of XXX is actually sending 666 and the sentiment of Baphomet to represent a feeling of love and care. Orwell describes this as "doublethink" within the principles of "Newspeak".

By sending an X or XXX or any amount people are promoting the sign of the Pyramid and allowing it within the very heart of societies conscious, thus in preparation for when it become the sign for the NWO. XXX

Last edited by doobyferkin; 05-09-2013 at 09:35 AM.
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:33 AM   #42
doobyferkin
Inactive

Malcolm X

"Malcolm X May 19, 1925 – February 21, 1965), born Malcolm Little and also known as El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz[1] (Arabic: الحاجّ مالك الشباز‎), was an African-American Muslim minister and human rights activist. To his admirers he was a courageous advocate for the rights of blacks, a man who indicted white America in the harshest terms for its crimes against black Americans; detractors accused him of preaching racism and violence."

"While in prison Malcolm X became a member of the Nation of Islam, and after his parole in 1952 quickly rose to become one of its leaders. For a dozen years he was the public face of the controversial group; in keeping with the Nation's teachings he espoused black supremacy, advocated the separation of black and white Americans and scoffed at the civil rights movement's emphasis on integration."

"By March 1964 Malcolm X had grown disillusioned with the Nation of Islam and its head Elijah Muhammad, and ultimately repudiated the Nation and its teachings. He embraced Sunni Islam and, after a period of travel in Africa and the Middle East, returned to the United States to found Muslim Mosque, Inc. and the Organization of Afro-American Unity."

"In February 1965, shortly after repudiating the Nation of Islam, he was assassinated by three of its members."

Was Malcom X a manufactured product created by a "dark force" thus surname change from "Little" to ""X" or was he is own man?

sauce - wikipedia
Old 04-09-2013, 11:37 AM   #43
grandmasterp
Banned

X marks the spot where treasure is buried on Pirate maps.
Algebra would be fecked without x, and no bad thing.
I hated algebra at school and have never ever seen a use for it in real life since school days.
Symbolic logic does the job quicker and easier if you really have to resort to symbols to indicate thought.
Algebra is a math nerd's cul de sac IMO.
X Factor is a super show but Strictly Come Dancing is much better and begins on BBC this coming Saturday.
No contest.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 04-09-2013 at 11:40 AM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:40 AM   #44
doobyferkin
Inactive

When you are cross (X) you are upset, angry, mad etc....thus the X or cross representing conflict.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:45 AM   #45
itsallinus

More simple way for X to equal 6 is that it's the 24th letter in the alphabet, with 2+4=6

Also, according to Gary Bell, the cross and x represent the hybrid bloodlines, one line is the woman and the other satan, together making the hybrid bloodline of the anti-christ. (Or something like that)

Last edited by itsallinus; 04-09-2013 at 11:46 AM.
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:57 AM   #46
doobyferkin
Inactive

Why the date 9/11 for the attacks in New York?

There are many reasons put forward, but this date is significant for a reasons this is what I suggest....

9 comes before 10, 11 come after 10, therefore 10 is in the middle, it is hidden and therefore relevant. X (marks the spot) is roman numeral for 10.

Using roman numerals.....

IXXI = 9/11

IXXXI = 9. 10. 11 (show what is hidden)

IXXXI = 666 with the towers (represented as I) at each end.

The pyramid (X) is between 9 and 11, thus hidden, the people who orchestrated this were the illuminati.

....in addition "I lluminat I" similar to "I XXX I". "I" represents phonetically "eye", or the "one", thus two "eye"s or two "I"s looking inwards, or towards the targets.

Last edited by doobyferkin; 04-09-2013 at 12:01 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:07 PM   #47
grandmasterp
Banned

The date properly rendered in English usage was 11.09.01
The Eleventh of September Two-thousand and One.
Only Americans could nause up something as simple as calendar dates.
Grey, Night and Colour are also correct.
Gray, Nite and Color are incorrect.
HTH.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:13 PM   #48
doobyferkin
Inactive

"The date properly rendered in English usage was 11.09.01"

For finding clues then you go by the American date of 9/11 as that is where the event happened, and this is the terminology shoved out from the media.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:21 PM   #49
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
"The date properly rendered in English usage was 11.09.01"

For finding clues then you go by the American date of 9/11 as that is where the event happened, and this is the terminology shoved out from the media.
Indeed it is and that representation is wrong.
The correct English usage is as given above 11.09.01.
Because a thing is 'done' does not necessarily render that which is done correct.
I'm a pedant BTW.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:24 PM   #50
doobyferkin
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Indeed it is and that representation is wrong.
The correct English usage is as given above 11.09.01.
Because a thing is 'done' does not necessarily render that which is done correct.
I'm a pedant BTW.
Correct for who? do you work for the "Ministry of truth" by any chance? are you the "thought police"?

Last edited by doobyferkin; 04-09-2013 at 12:33 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:14 PM   #51
grandmasterp
Banned

Correct English usage.
As in the English language.
That one the Americans mangle.
HTH
Old 04-09-2013, 01:43 PM   #52
decoking
Banned

BMW logo

decoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:24 PM   #53
blackyblue

A Pyramid, lika a Triangle, or a Square, or a Circle, is a shape. It is a shape that just so happens to have 3 Triangular surfaces. Infact, if it does not have 3 Triangular surfaces then it is not a Pyramid.
Also, a Pyramid is not a Triangle, because a Triangle only has 'one' Triangular surface, and if it has two, then it's not a triangle, it's something else, thus a triangle & pyramid are two different objects.
I really do wish tptb would stop trying to declare ownership of anything thats part of reality. Today they are claiming ownership of shapes & symbols, what is it the tomorrow? water?

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 04-09-2013 at 03:25 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:41 PM   #54
decoking
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
I really do wish tptb would stop trying to declare ownership of anything thats part of reality. Today they are claiming ownership of shapes & symbols, what is it the tomorrow? water?
That is why we should all use them too, take the power from them.

Im always doing 666's and pyramids at the point to point cameras that take photos of your number plates and face, and i cover my face with it too.

Everyone should do stuff like that, not just celebrities.

decoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:44 PM   #55
doobyferkin
Inactive

Ex - wife etc..

Ex pronounced as an X implies a separation. The illuminati consider themselves separate from society, hence the top half separated from the bottom of the pyramid.

Ex also represents a breakdown of a relationship, something that the illuminati are trying to achieve and something that is considered "normal" in our time, as breakdown of relationships and then families and then communities guides society up an Orwellian path.

Could "celebrity" family breakdowns be all by design and an act to program the audiences that this is normal, acceptable, cool and an example of what the modern family should be like?

as in Nicole and Tom

Bruce and Demi

Cathrine and Michael

etc.....

Is this what the episode of the Simpsons is describing as in a marriage designed to fool the viewers into a false understanding of an image.

The Simpsons: A Fish Called Selma (1996)

"Washed-up movie star Troy McClure is pulled over for driving without corrective lenses, and forced to go to the DMV to get his eyes checked. While there, he meets Selma, who he asks out for dinner. Spotted by a reporter, he quickly realizes that being seen in public with a woman will grab enough headlines to revitalize his career, leading to a whirlwind romance between him and Selma"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701043/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

In the end he tries to kill her then they eventual separate.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:16 PM   #56
doobyferkin
Inactive

1066 - Battle of Hastings

wikipedia states "The Battle of Hastings was fought on 14 October 1066 between the Norman-French army of Duke William II of Normandy and an English army under the Anglo-Saxon King Harold II, during the Norman conquest of England. It took place approximately 7 miles (11 kilometres) north-west of Hastings, close to the present-day town of Battle, East Sussex, and was a decisive Norman victory."

William the conquer coin has a pyramid with an eye above the crown, the illuminati are above the king.

"William I (c. 1027 or 1028 – 9 September 1087), better known as William the Conqueror, was the King of England from Christmas, 1066 until his death"

http://seeker401.wordpress.com/2010/...the-conqueror/

As explained in this thread....

X = 10 - roman numeral
X = 6 - as in 6 lines when the outer lines are added to make a pyramid viewed from above and as itsallinus states “More simple way for X to equal 6 is that it's the 24th letter in the alphabet, with 2+4=6” (post 45)

thus

Regardless if this history is true or false, while going by this famous date alone, as it is a date/number that has been made famous by those who "sell" our history,

then this numbers 1066 can be translated to XXX = three pyramids and 666.

was the illuminate responsible for orchestrating the "Battle of Hastings", would they have benefited from it? is this a number that the illuminati want us to have in our conscience? or a code, as with the other examples, that the meaning is only intended for the illuminati "club"

Last edited by doobyferkin; 04-09-2013 at 07:22 PM.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:35 PM   #57
doobyferkin
Inactive

Crossroads

The 1986 Crossroads movie is a modern take of an ancient tale where a person sells their soul to the "devil" in return for wealth and fame, while the "contract" being made at a crossroad.

Willie Brown: "Oh, shit. Here we go, a little soul from the golden ghetto."

Scratch's Assistant: "Ain't got no chance Blind Dog. You SOLD your soul. You goin' down, all the way down. Hell hounds on your trail, boy, hell hounds on your trail."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090888/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

Here Willie Brown had sold his soul to the devil at a crossroad

while Eugene Martone has a duel with the devil's "puppet" Jack Butler at the end of the film to get Williams' soul back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_icctfc9Kw

Crossroads is a metaphor for coming to a time in life where you choose which path to take, in the context of the "tale" it is no coincidence that a crossroad is the location where the contract is made. The cross is the illuminati and this is the hidden moral of the story, where in return for the soul, this is the complete control of a person and how they act in the public eye, the illuminti will grant full EXposure, thus granting wealth and fame. "Gods" celebrities, musicians etc do not get where they are through talent alone, they need the backing of some "force" to EXpose them.

Steve Vai is playing a part in a film where he works for the "devil" while in "real" life it is claimed that he has sold his soul, thus life imitating art imitating life.

Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan "I made a bargain with it, you know, long time ago, I'm holding up my end"

"Who did you make the bargain with?"

Bob Dylan "with the chief commanda.... on this earth and then a world we can't see"

Uploaded on Oct 15, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqvvOD4bdRs

Katy Perry

"when I was 15 hum, because as I grew up in a, you know, a household where all I ever knew did was GOSPEL music........it didn't work out so i sold my soul to the devil"

Uploaded on Aug 18, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wqj_ZDFL04

and the list goes on.

Some artists may have been killed due to breaking their contract with the devil/illuminati.

Amy Winehouse died 23 July 2011

"one of them tried to mold me into a big triangle shape and I went no"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZsaFbVRG2Y

Michael Jackson died June 25, 2009

"I don't want to say to much"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2n4MCUH2p0

He does say stuff in his songs....

Beat it - Thriller - 1982

"They told him don't you ever come around here
Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear
So beat it, just beat it

You better run, you better do what you can
Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man
You wanna be tough, better do what you can
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

They're out to get you, better leave while you can
Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man
You wanna stay alive, better do what you can
So beat it, just beat it

You have to show them that you're really not scared
You're playin' with your life, this ain't no truth or dare
They'll kick you, then they beat you,
Then they'll tell you it's fair
So beat it, but you wanna be bad
"

Dirty Diana - Bad - 1987

"You'll never make me stay
So take your weight off of me
I know your every move
So won't you just let me be
I've been here times before
But I was too blind to see
That you seduce every men
This time you won't seduce me

She's saying that's ok
Hey baby do what you please
I have the stuff that you want
I am the thing that you need
She looked me deep in the eyes
She's touchin me so to start
She says there's no turnin back
She trapped me in her hear
"

Diana, Princess of Wales died 31 August 1997

......and the list of suspicious "celebrity" deaths goes on.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:31 PM   #58
doobyferkin
Inactive

Jesus Christ part I

J = 10 = X - 10th letter of the english alphabet
Christ = Cross? - could Christ be interpreted as Cross?

Thus Jesus Christ could be a symbolic representation of the X

Crucified = Cross? - could Cruc be interpreted as Cross?

Jesus Christ
was Crucified at the Cross = XXX or 666

Throughout history and the world, followers of christ

many who are born into it without a choice

use the Cross as a symbol to worship, they hang it around their neck like a leash.

they kiss (post 41) the cross thus x the + (also see the union jack and post 35)

and many people mark their bodies with it

as with cattle that have marks and tags to prove ownership

and many die by it

Does this not seem odd that a Cross, according to the "story" of Christ was used for death and torture has been regarded as something that resembles salvation? and at the same time anyone who spoke out against this cross was accused of "blasphemy" and many punished as a result.

If going by the symbol of the cross alone and not taken into account the story behind it, then if as stated in this thread, that the illuminati use the X or + as a symbol they want the masses to worship, the mark they want us to "carry" as a proof of ownership to them, and live by and die by, then have they duped a whole religious sect and a whole society, over time, to accept it into the hearts and conscience and regarded as normal?
Old 05-09-2013, 03:32 PM   #59
doobyferkin
Inactive

Jesus Christ part II

How much control, influence and power have the Vatican had and has over society?

Going by past and present track record, have they been headed by honorable leaders?

Do they have considerable and unlimited wealth?

What values does the Vatican demonstrate thus represent?

Who is hiding behind the Vaticans walls of secrecy?

How much of history have the Vatican been in control of, destroyed, hidden and distorted?

Could the story of Christ, managed and propped up by the Vatican be just a way to manipulate a peoples reality based on getting the masses to unwittingly worship a symbol and idea.

When society begin to loose faith in a religious idea, does the same people who control the Vatican influence a new religion, temple, new leaders with the ultimate aim to continue following the same symbol/mark.

One direction is promoting the "one way" by emphasizing the X as they attach it to their name, and are marked thus like many of their followers are unwittingly owned by the illuminati.

The X factor may well be the modern version for control that the "christ story" may have been invented for.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:36 PM   #60
truthseeker1980

I mentioned alphabets being symbols of our supposed junk DNA on the what if thread.

The letter/symbol X is used as a means of harnessing our emotionall energy.

That's why it's represents kisses/love, why pop idol changed its name to X factor etc.

Xfactor is not just harnessing the contestants emotional energy, which will obviously be massive, due to nerves, stress, fear, adrenaline, happiness and sad to name a few. But also the people who watch it and the nutters who actually pay to vote.

Rik clay wrote about it on this forum, just bumped it.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote