Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 17-12-2008, 03:58 PM   #61
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel wings View Post
[/B]

Food for thought, great point.
Quote:
Eastenders is like one big negative mantra, basically telling you that if you're a nice person, forget about getting into a relationship or a business venture because it will invariably fail. In other words, don't go getting ideas above your station.

It also promotes the idea that if you ever go outside the law, even if you hurt no-one, your "friends and family" will judge you and you will always get caught.

The only characters who ever seem to get away with anything are the power-hungry, survival-minded, self-serving Mitchell family (symbolic of the elite bloodlines perhaps?)
Shane is absolutely spot-on and he echoes my thoughts exaclty!

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2008, 03:59 PM   #62
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaznix View Post
Its a sad curse this thing we refer to as a TV
drip, drip, drip feeding the unthinking and the weak
a mind numbing and seriously obscene false reality
and there they sit and drink in the futile crap
and like an addicts wet dream
they have it on a 24 hour drip
they watch and they don't even notice
how deep they've sunk in their own shit!

(C)2008 Rev Lenny Gazbowski

I don't watch that box and am so effing happy that I am free of their shit! I have read in the Telegraph that thir is an inquiry into Strictly Come Dancing.....OH PLEASE !!! NO !!! Beam me up SCOTTIE !!!
What a great poet Rev. Lenny is!

Old 11-06-2010, 04:10 AM   #63
ra86

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
The Mitchell family, especially Grant and Phill are the "Alpha males". it's promoting an ideal that we're all encoraged ("encouraged"? More like browbeaten, indoctinated) to become. They are role models for the New Man. The "old age man" is the one they're trying to stop us being. they are typified by the "nice guy" characters like Gus, Mark Fowler and Lofty. (if anyone remembers Lofty) They take on the role of victim, downtrodden and exploited (usually by the Alpha-males) and sexually untouchable. It's a warning to the male population not be caring and sensitive.

I'm not surprised how M.K.enders has been exploited as an opportunity to instil programming into our colective psyche.

I've avoided watching the Christmas spacials of TavistockEnders this year. it means I've been separated from my family for 2 hours on Xmas day!
to be honest though, i think it's just slack writing and an easy way to establish a character. one of my many goals is to work in the television and film industry, having studied film for 5 years, and i write a HELL of alot of tv show ideas, and if i didn't steriotype even a few of the characters, they would all be sat about doing nothing what so ever.... who would watch that? i could go into an in depth rant, but i won't.
but, i can see what these shows generally do to those chubby middle aged woman, who wear thick lensed glasses and run outside in their leggins and baggy jumpers when a police car pulls up on the street *sighs*. and i will say, i have stopped watching 'television'. i have my favourite shows, most of which are american, that i watch on dvd, and it really does suck me in less than the 'tv', i even feel alot 'brighter'
Old 11-06-2010, 03:29 PM   #64
truestrength

This thread triggered something. It made me think of the mind control and how one of the techniques used is something to do with Alice in Wonderland?

In an odd way I link that with soap TV. Especially the real weak acting ones from the US like Days of our Lives, the Bold and the Beautiful etc. Notice how all soaps main focus is sexual RELATIONSHIPS?
truestrength is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:49 PM   #65
holylucifer

I spend 24/7 on a computer 12+ hours a day for quite a long time and well fed...very scary..you'll have the best memory in the world.
holylucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2010, 09:43 AM   #66
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ra86 View Post
to be honest though, i think it's just slack writing and an easy way to establish a character. one of my many goals is to work in the television and film industry, having studied film for 5 years, and i write a HELL of alot of tv show ideas, and if i didn't steriotype even a few of the characters, they would all be sat about doing nothing what so ever.... who would watch that? i could go into an in depth rant, but i won't.
but, i can see what these shows generally do to those chubby middle aged woman, who wear thick lensed glasses and run outside in their leggins and baggy jumpers when a police car pulls up on the street *sighs*. and i will say, i have stopped watching 'television'. i have my favourite shows, most of which are american, that i watch on dvd, and it really does suck me in less than the 'tv', i even feel alot 'brighter'
I can see that the authorship of the soap operas may not be up to Shakespearean standard, but I think we shouldn't just dismiss it as what my dad calls "Cock-up Theory". We have reason to anticipate propaganda on several theoretical grounds because of the fact that many older films and TV programmes have been quite openly revealed as propaganda after the passing of many years. A good example is Anthony Asquith's 1943 submarine movie We Dive At Dawn. It's been revealed that this was a public morale-boosting effort by the Ministry of Information after the blow suffered by Dunkrik. (I find it quite an enjoyable movie actually, but I'm a bit of a sub-film buff, Das Boot, Run Silent Run Deep etc)

As for TavistockEnders, it has millions of viewers; do you think the PTB's are going to leave it alone? It's plots have also changed to fit in with the new culture for Reality TV. And as I say above, it contains the same ethics, the same social violence, the same attack on our self-esteem. The way it promotes some types of character as role-models and others as anti-role-models. We see other dramas with the same Conformist promotional features like Casanova and Hussle.

As for the hard evidence I'm looking for: I'm checking out the backgrounds of the people employed in its production. One name we should be particularly suspicious of is Jane Tranter, see: Look at her credits!: Holby City, Casualty, Hotel Babylon, Casanova, Spooks, not to mention TavistockEnders itself; a whole run of suspicious television shows!

Old 14-06-2010, 09:45 AM   #67
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by truestrength View Post
This thread triggered something. It made me think of the mind control and how one of the techniques used is something to do with Alice in Wonderland?

In an odd way I link that with soap TV. Especially the real weak acting ones from the US like Days of our Lives, the Bold and the Beautiful etc. Notice how all soaps main focus is sexual RELATIONSHIPS?
Yes, the propaganda in soaps is essentially to do with relationships, especially sexual politics. This is an important part of NWO conditioning. The Bold And the Beautiful is actually far more benign than TavistockEnders, primarily (sorry if you're a fan) because it is so technically awful! TavistockEnders at least employs fairly good actors.

Last edited by hagbard_celine; 14-06-2010 at 09:45 AM.
Old 15-06-2010, 11:15 PM   #68
the_real_macoy

Quote:
Don't get me started on soap operas!

Eastenders is definitely the biggest psy-op of them all, especially when it comes to male sexually conformist ideals. The programme promotes ruthlessness and aggression in the form of charcaters like Phil Mitchell, Dennis Rickman and Steve Owen. These characters all all "alpha males". They're rich, powerful and very attractive to the programme's female characters and conventionally successful. The viewer is then warned off from being a "nice guy" by portraying the male characters with these traits as failures, ineffectual, downtrodden and sexually untouchable. Good examples are Gus, Minty, Mark Fowler and Robby Jackson. Every so often a recurring plot line is employed where one of the alpha-males is in conflict with one of the "nice guys", usually over a woman and the alpha-male invariably wins.

There is one exception: Alfie Moon. When the charcater was first introduced the producers didn't intend him to become as popular with female viewers as he did, and they then were forced to adapt the storyline around his role to accomodate. This is a good sign as it shows that the pay-op is failing. But they soon hit back with more propaganda over Gus' ill-fated relationship with Sonia.
After the climax of the Archie Mitchell murder I stopped watching it as I found it a dissapointing anti-climax and manipulative rubbish. The Ben Mitchell storyline (when he clobered that kid with a monkey wrench) pulled me back into it and I saw the hour long episode tonight when Roxy Mitchell discovers the long lost brother was after her money - all the story lines in this episode I found very painful to watch as everyone was backstabbing, manipulating and destructive. During the family argument scene I saw the symbolism in one shot of Roxy's sun sign tatoo on her shoulder panning to shot of Ronnie with inverted black triangle on her t-shirt with an eye in the bottom corner - too much of a coincidence!
Old 20-06-2010, 03:31 PM   #69
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_macoy View Post
After the climax of the Archie Mitchell murder I stopped watching it as I found it a dissapointing anti-climax and manipulative rubbish. The Ben Mitchell storyline (when he clobered that kid with a monkey wrench) pulled me back into it and I saw the hour long episode tonight when Roxy Mitchell discovers the long lost brother was after her money - all the story lines in this episode I found very painful to watch as everyone was backstabbing, manipulating and destructive. During the family argument scene I saw the symbolism in one shot of Roxy's sun sign tatoo on her shoulder panning to shot of Ronnie with inverted black triangle on her t-shirt with an eye in the bottom corner - too much of a coincidence!
Whatever the storyline, you can bet it's been done before.

Interesting symbolism there. It's been done before. Gus flat (Gus is a major CAP character) has a painting of a pier stretching out to sea that looks like an Illuminati pyramid on the wall.

Old 20-06-2010, 09:29 PM   #70
the_real_macoy

Quote:
Whatever the storyline, you can bet it's been done before.

Interesting symbolism there. It's been done before. Gus flat (Gus is a major CAP character) has a painting of a pier stretching out to sea that looks like an Illuminati pyramid on the wall.
Gus has left series over 1 year go now I think. Again on Corrie tonight I noticed one of the young sexy female characters had a t-shirt with what looked like a Reptillian Cat - big reptillian eyes. Does it mean anything
Old 21-06-2010, 02:22 PM   #71
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Gus has left series over 1 year go now I think. Again on Corrie tonight I noticed one of the young sexy female characters had a t-shirt with what looked like a Reptillian Cat - big reptillian eyes. Does it mean anything
Not to me, I must say, but maybe other members can enlighten us.

Old 21-06-2010, 02:34 PM   #72
brokenshadow

A friend of a friend writes for Eastenders. I'm assured that the creative process chiefly consists of drinking a lot of tea and reading magazines looking for interesting made-up articles to plagiarize.
If the writers don't care what goes in (and they don't) you can imagine what goes through unnoticed.
Old 21-06-2010, 02:49 PM   #73
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenshadow View Post
A friend of a friend writes for Eastenders. I'm assured that the creative process chiefly consists of drinking a lot of tea and reading magazines looking for interesting made-up articles to plagiarize.
If the writers don't care what goes in (and they don't) you can imagine what goes through unnoticed.
Hey, invite them onto the Forum! Introduce them to me. I'd love to interview them, anonymously if necessary.

Old 21-06-2010, 03:12 PM   #74
brokenshadow

Never met them. Sorry.
Old 21-06-2010, 09:58 PM   #75
the_real_macoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenshadow View Post

They aired a new advert for Eastenders tonight, in which all the characters come out the Queen Vic looking like life is wonderfull and the camera pulls away and then goes above the square, panning out and the garden in the middle of the square is in the shape of a celtic cross - something that has never been shown before!

Writers come up with ideas but the director edits those ideas into what is seen on TV.

Last edited by the_real_macoy; 21-06-2010 at 10:01 PM.
the_real_macoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 05:25 AM   #76
ra86

Quote:
They aired a new advert for Eastenders tonight, in which all the characters come out the Queen Vic looking like life is wonderfull and the camera pulls away and then goes above the square, panning out and the garden in the middle of the square is in the shape of a celtic cross - something that has never been shown before!

Writers come up with ideas but the director edits those ideas into what is seen on TV.
Haha, they will probably 'jump the shark' soon, and have it turn all paranormal, like that american rubbish 'sunset beach'... which a bit of a guilty pleasure, i will admit
Old 26-06-2010, 07:01 AM   #77
baelsfire

I was quite impressed with this thread and the posts made within. It pretty much hits the nail on the head as far as im concerned.

So, inspired, i went and made a Facebook Page about it, LoL! Hopefully some of you don't mind my blatent use of your posts as part of the information!

Hope you /LIKE/ it!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TV-Soa...0067533?v=info
baelsfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 02:20 PM   #78
the_real_macoy

Quote:
I've lost count of how many times TavistockEnders has repeated this same plot! It goes right back to the beginning of the series in the 80's with Lofty.

Been watching the Lucas murders Denis plot and I knew ( without reading it or hearing on the media) that Denis wasn't actually dead. I suspected that Lucas murdered a woman from a night club and pretended she was Denis a couple of weeks back now - so what's that all about?
Old 03-08-2010, 08:01 AM   #79
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Been watching the Lucas murders Denis plot and I knew ( without reading it or hearing on the media) that Denis wasn't actually dead. I suspected that Lucas murdered a woman from a night club and pretended she was Denis a couple of weeks back now - so what's that all about?
The golden rule is:

If they're CAP's they'll be back
If they're CMI's they'll be back to beat 'em.

Old 25-08-2010, 10:27 AM   #80
the_real_macoy

Ian Beale got a drum kit and set it up in the front room - low and be hold it had a single eye pattern on the kick drum. Also noticed at the V festival there was a wheel with colored flashing lights that alternated between looking like an eye and an eye in a pyramid flashing all the time as bands performed!