Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2007, 03:57 PM   #1
tiswas
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: on the planet earth
Posts: 762
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default the illumanati wants you to see Soap/Reality

As a recovering mind-controlled sheeple lady, I feel these programmes are used by the ruling classes to stop us from being aware about what is really happening.
I am still trying to unhook myself from Eastenders, but it is better than that ITV rubbish. I have only started seeing these soaps and reality shows since 2001, and I begin to feel a bit 'dumbed' down as a result, but seriously folks I was more aware and happy with life since I started to watch what the illumanti is giving us. I haven't watched eastenders since the last week of August, and now I'm becoming more aware with everything. As for Big Brother, don't you think stupidity is welcomed.

Last edited by tiswas; 11-09-2007 at 04:10 PM.
tiswas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 12:20 PM   #2
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Don't get me started on soap operas!

Eastenders is definitely the biggest psy-op of them all, especially when it comes to male sexually conformist ideals. The programme promotes ruthlessness and aggression in the form of charcaters like Phil Mitchell, Dennis Rickman and Steve Owen. These characters all all "alpha males". They're rich, powerful and very attractive to the programme's female characters and conventionally successful. The viewer is then warned off from being a "nice guy" by portraying the male characters with these traits as failures, ineffectual, downtrodden and sexually untouchable. Good examples are Gus, Minty, Mark Fowler and Robby Jackson. Every so often a recurring plot line is employed where one of the alpha-males is in conflict with one of the "nice guys", usually over a woman and the alpha-male invariably wins.

There is one exception: Alfie Moon. When the charcater was first introduced the producers didn't intend him to become as popular with female viewers as he did, and they then were forced to adapt the storyline around his role to accomodate. This is a good sign as it shows that the pay-op is failing. But they soon hit back with more propaganda over Gus' ill-fated relationship with Sonia.
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:20 PM   #3
tiswas
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: on the planet earth
Posts: 762
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I would always remember that Beeb advert, 'everybody watching it' except me at the time. I was really happy in life.
Also what is this meadi driven [email protected] about Coronation Street being good?, it's on all the time!
I agree with Hagbard, but did you notice on Easties its always the villian who is the Hero.
tiswas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:56 PM   #4
mountain
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 7,493
Likes: 19 (9 Posts)
Default

HOW TRUE!!!
I have been tring to explain to people, close firends and family, how television "programmes" work. The illuminate are an overly malevolent force, stimulated by aggression, fear, violence, etc. This is a DNA disruption or corruption.

Their main objective is to stimulate the masses into a hive mentality via TV (immulating humans actors to produce the desired script for them) in which they can literally tap into our minds for manipulation, to provide the energy, frequency they need and consume.

Ever wonder why most people chose to identify with characters on TV? Even modeling themselves after them?

They use subliminals based on the Male/Negative astrological signa and planets.

Check out Michael Tsarion
PEACE & LOVEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngs3iTvwGgM
15 parts
mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2007, 05:54 PM   #5
shane
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 209
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Eastenders is like one big negative mantra, basically telling you that if you're a nice person, forget about getting into a relationship or a business venture because it will invariably fail. In other words, don't go getting ideas above your station.

It also promotes the idea that if you ever go outside the law, even if you hurt no-one, your "friends and family" will judge you and you will always get caught.

The only characters who ever seem to get away with anything are the power-hungry, survival-minded, self-serving Mitchell family (symbolic of the elite bloodlines perhaps?)
shane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2007, 08:00 PM   #6
infinitely free
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Thats what i'm asking, too
Posts: 581
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiswas View Post
As a recovering mind-controlled sheeple lady, I feel these programmes are used by the ruling classes to stop us from being aware about what is really happening.
I am still trying to unhook myself from Eastenders, but it is better than that ITV rubbish. I have only started seeing these soaps and reality shows since 2001, and I begin to feel a bit 'dumbed' down as a result, but seriously folks I was more aware and happy with life since I started to watch what the illumanti is giving us. I haven't watched eastenders since the last week of August, and now I'm becoming more aware with everything. As for Big Brother, don't you think stupidity is welcomed.
Well, we're all too familiar with soaps, like eastenders, coronation..., and all that
I've never been a huge fan! But last year i happened to watch a Mexican soap. The difference between Mexican and English soaps, seems great!
It's all the same s***, but English soaps always seem to emanate depressive fellings
Why would that be?
Well, for a starts, why do we have to torture ourselves with the Illusury lives, of some silly people? We are in enough illusion (shit), as it is!
I laugh in the face of soaps!!
__________________
One single pill is all that it would ever take!
(You better have the red one, though!)

Last edited by infinitely free; 30-10-2007 at 08:01 PM. Reason: more
infinitely free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2007, 12:22 AM   #7
weston white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California
Posts: 600
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Just do what I did, about 6 months ago (I the time I stumbled by accident onto what is really going on in our world and realized that the major media is in on it) I canceled my cable in protest. Now I have an extra $60 every month and so much more free time to do real life things... I did purchase several DVD sets to my favorite shows to watch whenever I need a little TV time, which is even better because now I can watch shows when I want to instead of whenever they happen to be on. Most of the shows I use to watch I have long since forgotten about, I do not regret getting the cable out of my house at all and I keep up on the news by checking out alternative news sites and watching imports bites from YouTube and Google Video.
__________________
weston white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2007, 12:04 PM   #8
thorleyart
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kicking back on a leaf
Posts: 1,122
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default ..

I haven't watched a single soap in over ten years, Eastenders in full of people shouting and arguing constantly, I don't need to watch this kind of utter dogshit...

Last edited by thorleyart; 27-12-2007 at 12:07 PM.
thorleyart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2007, 02:12 PM   #9
the infinite one
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Posts: 826
Likes: 13 (2 Posts)
Default

Good comments people! and I couldn't agree with you more!

My sisters are all hooked in watching them all, I was use to watch it before I got into Icke and now I have more time on my hands and more aware of its bullshit!

However, I love watching The Fresh Prince of Bel-air, Columbo and Knight Rider.

Eastenders and all the other soaps are just bullshit multi-cultural propaganda!!
the infinite one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2007, 10:38 AM   #10
auron
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: A Love Nest
Posts: 3,974
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane View Post
Eastenders is like one big negative mantra, basically telling you that if you're a nice person, forget about getting into a relationship or a business venture because it will invariably fail. In other words, don't go getting ideas above your station.

It also promotes the idea that if you ever go outside the law, even if you hurt no-one, your "friends and family" will judge you and you will always get caught.

The only characters who ever seem to get away with anything are the power-hungry, survival-minded, self-serving Mitchell family (symbolic of the elite bloodlines perhaps?)
Set these words in stone.

auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2007, 01:06 PM   #11
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by auron View Post
Set these words in stone.


The Mitchell family, especially Grant and Phill are the "Alpha males". it's promoting an ideal that we're all encoraged ("encouraged"? More like browbeaten, indoctinated) to become. They are role models for the New Man. The "old age man" is the one they're trying to stop us being. they are typified by the "nice guy" characters like Gus, Mark Fowler and Lofty. (if anyone remembers Lofty) They take on the role of victim, downtrodden and exploited (usually by the Alpha-males) and sexually untouchable. It's a warning to the male population not be caring and sensitive.

I'm not surprised how M.K.enders has been exploited as an opportunity to instil programming into our colective psyche.


I've avoided watching the Christmas spacials of TavistockEnders this year. it means I've been separated from my family for 2 hours on Xmas day!
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:05 PM   #12
panic_stricken
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: merseysider in n america
Posts: 80
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

holyoaks. Soap for the younger generation. Can't put into words how much i dislike having to watch that programme without it being on mute
panic_stricken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 12:20 PM   #13
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by panic_stricken View Post
holyoaks. Soap for the younger generation. Can't put into words how much i dislike having to watch that programme without it being on mute
They get more and more banal. The fact that such poor quality drama is lapped up shows that there is some other enticement at work, something subliminal an subconscious.
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2008, 10:14 PM   #14
orsen
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: 3rd rock from the sun
Posts: 56
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I cant get away from the tv, as my partner watches the damb thing, and my computer is in the same room.
Even though im not watching it im hearing it, and the audio changes's so much between different programs (obviously mostly to do with the recording of the audio) but the frequency compressions are just max'd out on most adverts nowadays its painfull, god knows what kind of sub's they are shouting out.
But between the two biggest soaps, Eastenders & Coranation st , do you ever notice they follow the same topics, so much so its just laughable, its almost like 'this month we are programing you about death' kevin wicks and now vera duckworth.
I reckon they use the same script writer.

God bless the headphones
__________________
Im the voice inside your head, you refuse to hear
Im the face that you have to face mirrored in your stare

Keep you in the dark, you know they all pretend
Keep you in the dark, and so it all began...
orsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2008, 09:52 AM   #15
mari
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK, Devon
Posts: 575
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

There's a programme on this morning, on CH4 11 am, (uk) called 'Who really runs the world'
It will be interesting to see if C4 does another hatchet job on truth-seekers'
Allthough, the fact that they've included in the title 'conspiracy therories' tells me what my gut theory is!
mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2008, 10:03 AM   #16
mari
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK, Devon
Posts: 575
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Looking good so far!
mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2008, 10:14 AM   #17
mari
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK, Devon
Posts: 575
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Yep - hatchet job Dr Chris french, 'official debunker' for the media spouting off about how 'difficult childhoods' can leave you unstable & easy fodder for C Theories.
mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2008, 12:08 PM   #18
siscid
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 524
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mari View Post
Yep - hatchet job Dr Chris french, 'official debunker' for the media spouting off about how 'difficult childhoods' can leave you unstable & easy fodder for C Theories.
ROFL! I love it when these pompous doctors think they know everything just because they have a degree in something.. Its like the whole "Microsoft Certified" BS, oh so they have a certificate in computer engineering! They must know best 100% of the time. Give me a break.. those people I wouldn't touch with a bargepole let alone give them my computer to fix.. Thank goodness I'm computer savvy to a certain extent!

But back on topic:

Those soaps do my f`in face in. My sister watches those kinds of programs all the time and just can't stand to be in the same at the time.

Quote:
I cant get away from the tv, as my partner watches the damb thing, and my computer is in the same room.
Even though im not watching it im hearing it, and the audio changes's so much between different programs (obviously mostly to do with the recording of the audio) but the frequency compressions are just max'd out on most adverts nowadays its painfull, god knows what kind of sub's they are shouting out.
But between the two biggest soaps, Eastenders & Coranation st , do you ever notice they follow the same topics, so much so its just laughable, its almost like 'this month we are programing you about death' kevin wicks and now vera duckworth.
I reckon they use the same script writer.

God bless the headphones
I feel really bad for you mate. But I have a suggestion! I recommend you get a wireless router + Wireless Network card and set up a Wireless Network so you can move the computer to another room but still have internet and stuff so you can carry on in peace. I'm not sure of the layout of your home but if you got the space to move to somewhere else in the house then I would seriously recommend it! Just be careful of what router you buy. Lots of wireless routers are terrible and very faulty.

You could also get a set of these:

D-Link DHP-301/B Powerline HD Starter Kit

That would be a better option if you do not like the wireless setup. Though I'm not sure of the performance of them.

Sorry to everyone for hi-jacking the thread.. Please forgive me
__________________

"But the Universe doesn't say what you want it say. The Universe says, just what it says, when it says, what it says."

The Ernies - Here and Now

Last edited by siscid; 17-01-2008 at 12:12 PM.
siscid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 03:39 PM   #19
augur
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 84
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine
The Mitchell family, especially Grant and Phill are the "Alpha males". it's promoting an ideal that we're all encoraged ("encouraged"? More like browbeaten, indoctinated) to become. They are role models for the New Man. The "old age man" is the one they're trying to stop us being. they are typified by the "nice guy" characters like Gus, Mark Fowler and Lofty. (if anyone remembers Lofty) They take on the role of victim, downtrodden and exploited (usually by the Alpha-males) and sexually untouchable. It's a warning to the male population not be caring and sensitive.
Fully agree, I noticed this a long time ago! I don't watch much TV at all (especially soaps) but I used to catch segments when the family was watching them, and it did seem as though certain character archetypes were/are being encouraged or discouraged: "this is how 'real life' is". As you say, the promotion of 'reptilian brain' behaviour seems to be a theme.


Don't even get me started on Hollyoaks...
augur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 04:24 PM   #20
craven dark
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 142
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I've got no interest in soap opera's, i don't care if the Mitchell brothers have got someone up the duff or seth's got a problem with the pigs.
tptb arn't going to get me.
craven dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:16 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.