Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 15-12-2013, 06:29 PM   #41
torus
Inactive

Waters also has a deep respect for Simon Wiesenthal, whose Israel uber alles ideology can't be denied.

Since when were Nazis hunting themselves in their quest to build the magic kingdom?

And why would a "nazi" question the holocaust? given the alleged bloodlust and cowardice, he certainly wouldn't be denying it and risking incarceration, he'd promote it with all the vigour of, well, a "nazi."

And "ACTION!!"

So perhaps I'm too hasty in my condemnation of Waters parallel.

Last edited by torus; 15-12-2013 at 06:30 PM.
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 06:43 PM   #42
vorwahr
Inactive

Pink Floyd never wrote a Xmas song .
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 06:46 PM   #43
marlowe
Banned

Yes they did.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 06:48 PM   #44
reverendjim
Inactive

i fail to see whats so bad about being anti-semetic...you know...in and of itself. how can it be any worse than being anti-chocolate. so someone doesn't like semites. so what? some people dont like me. i dont care. whats their problem?
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 06:55 PM   #45
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
i fail to see whats so bad about being anti-semetic...you know...in and of itself. how can it be any worse than being anti-chocolate. so someone doesn't like semites. so what? some people dont like me. i dont care. whats their problem?
Hypothetical question: - If there are many Anti-English hate speech what would you do? Will you cnoform of it, and just ignore them all?

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 06:59 PM   #46
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torus View Post
Waters also has a deep respect for Simon Wiesenthal, whose Israel uber alles ideology can't be denied.

Since when were Nazis hunting themselves in their quest to build the magic kingdom?

And why would a "nazi" question the holocaust? given the alleged bloodlust and cowardice, he certainly wouldn't be denying it and risking incarceration, he'd promote it with all the vigour of, well, a "nazi."

And "ACTION!!"

So perhaps I'm too hasty in my condemnation of Waters parallel.
hi torus - didn't know Waters' was a Wiesenthal fan whose fantasy stories have been totally debunked.
These days whenever I see AH or 'nazi' names used in this way - I wonder if it's a lack of knowledge ( which as I said is vast) or whether it's just to keep the myth alive.
The big lie of the hollowcau$t most peeps believe to be reason for Israels' existence (another lie) - carte blanche to do whatever they deem in their own 'defense'......even genocide.
Gotta keep the mutli billions rolling in on that one hoax alone.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 07:04 PM   #47
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Roger Waters a Jew-hater give me a fucking break.

Anyway people don't care what his critics think, it's not affected ticket sales.

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 07:16 PM   #48
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

He is actually related to Wiesenthal [through one of his kids marriages I think]

Frankie Boyle
Old 15-12-2013, 07:23 PM   #49
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
He is actually related to Wiesenthal [through one of his kids marriages I think]
wow - - gotta keep the 'nazi' myth alive at all costs and for Waters' 'save face' with other 'entertainers' who refuse to play in Israel.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 07:38 PM   #50
electric sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishin43diqs View Post
6 million jews were never killed. If the alleged total were even 600,000, that would be doubtful.

16-20 million non jews were not killed either.

There was no holocaust.

Clearer now?
International Red cross records put the Holocaust death toll of camp inmates at 271,301

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/interna...tes-at-271301/
electric sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 07:59 PM   #51
vambo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by electric sheep View Post
International Red cross records put the Holocaust death toll of camp inmates at 271,301

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/interna...tes-at-271301/
Interesting article, thanks.
vambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 08:55 PM   #52
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
wow - - gotta keep the 'nazi' myth alive at all costs and for Waters' 'save face' with other 'entertainers' who refuse to play in Israel.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/roger...88037331210720

I got it wrong , he has a close friend who is related to Wiesenthal.

His own daughter in law is Jewish.

Frankie Boyle

Last edited by nofuture; 15-12-2013 at 08:56 PM.
Old 15-12-2013, 09:18 PM   #53
greatdayforfreedom

I would like to see Roger Waters on TPV talking about Israel. He obviously feels very strongly about this, and TPV would be the perfect place for him to share his passionate views. David Icke would also get to meet a member of one of his favourite bands! It's a no-brainer.

Last edited by greatdayforfreedom; 15-12-2013 at 09:19 PM.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 09:34 PM   #54
johne444

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post
I would like to see Roger Waters on TPV talking about Israel. He obviously feels very strongly about this, and TPV would be the perfect place for him to share his passionate views. David Icke would also get to meet a member of one of his favourite bands! It's a no-brainer.
I'd much rather see him on "The Banned"

Maybe TPV could do a deal. We'll give you 15 minutes on Richie or Sonia's show to preach your message, and you give us 15 a minute session on "The Banned"
johne444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 10:02 PM   #55
bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by platyphylla View Post
I never claimed the information was false..so i'm not sure what you're asking me to prove.

More people have been, and are being murdered by Israel and jews than Hitler ever murdered. In fact Stalin (an Ally) murdered more people than him. Comparing someone who loved his people to a bunch of murdering jewish money men is a massive insult to Nazism. More people are probably being killed yearly by their regimes than Hitler ever touched. Who's the greater evil?

Like i said, biased paper (from an American university no less ) referencing biased material.
Raw, visceral, irrational, misinformed hatred of the Jews, exhibited by nearly everyone on this thread. The Jews were decimated in Europe by 1945 and needed a home of their own (which they once had there). The UN allocated them a tiny piece of Palestine in 1948 which was primarily occupied by Jews. Despite armed opposition from the surrounding Arab nations from the beginning of the tiny state - which they regarded as, and call, 'The Catastrophe' - the Israelis built a prosperous and democratic state in the middle of this semidesert. The surrounding Arabs are insanely jealous and have committed the most wicked terrorist outrages against tens of thousands of innocent people across the world. They teach even their toddlers to hate Jews. So the Israeli state is worse than the Nazis? - and hundreds of thousands or more Jews weren't killed? It's about time Icke removed this naked anti-Jewish hatred from his forum.

Last edited by bird; 15-12-2013 at 10:03 PM. Reason: spelling
bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 10:11 PM   #56
bird

Meanwhile, the Arabs carry on killing each other in yet another of their failed states run by dictators - Syria. A fellow-member of this forum posted this news item from Russia Today earlier this evening:

++++++++++++++++

‘Whole families murdered’: Syrian rebels execute over 80 civilians outside Damascus

Over 80 civilians in a town northwest of the Syrian capital of Damascus have been executed by Islamist rebels, sources within the Syrian military told RT. Many others were kidnapped to be used as human shields.

Government forces are continuing a large-scale operation against Jabhat al-Nusra and Liwa Al-Islam fighters, who captured the town earlier this week. The area is located some 20 kilometers away from Damascus.

According to SANA news agency, around 1,000 militants were in the town when it was enveloped by the army on Friday.

The military sources said the “armed groups have performed an execution of civilians” in Adra, RT Arabic correspondent Abutaleb Albohaya reported from Syria.

“For now it’s established that over 80 people were killed in the areas now taken over by the army. Often whole families were murdered,” he said.

The number of executed civilians is expected to rise after government troops manage to recover the rest of the town - which has a population of around 20,000 - from the Islamists, the military source added.

“Some families were kidnapped in order to be used as human shields in areas where the Syrian army is now trying to free the civilians,” Albohaya stressed. Iraqi Al-Ahd television says this is the reason the Syrian army is abstaining from using artillery on Sunday.

“The military sources also said that the other kidnapped families were moved to the area south of Adra in the direction of the town of Douma, which has been the opposition’s strategic backland since the start of the Syrian crisis [in March, 2011]. It’s also where the most important rebel fortifications are situated,” Albohaya said.

The rebel presence remains strong in Adra, with “snipers entrenched in high-rise buildings,” he added. “Many opposition militant groups are still acting in areas outside and within the town.”

The army’s special forces have performed several successful operations against those groups, which have resulted in the deaths of dozens of militants, the military source said.

The military is storming every house and has already freed dozens of Alawite, Druze, and Christian families from the rebels, Al-Ahd reported.

The government troops have cornered a highway leading to the international airport in Damascus, which is situated four kilometers away from Adra.

The military does not exclude the possibility that militants will break through the blockade in this direction, putting the nearby town of Dahiyat al Asad in danger, according to Al-Ahd.

People toasted in ovens’

What the Islamist rebels did when they entered Adra on Wednesday morning was a “massacre,” one a local resident told RT.

“The situation was terrible - with killing, atrocities, and fear as the background. Unidentified armed men came into town, but it was obvious that they were Jabhat al-Nusra militants,” Muhammad Al-Said said.

“The worst crime they committed was that they toasted people in ovens used to bake bread when those people came to buy it. They kidnapped and beat up many,” he added.

According to Al-Said, the rebels committed the atrocities so they could place blame on government forces.

But the resident said that Adra citizens are “waiting for Syrian troops to save us from the terrorists, who came from other countries.”

“Those, who could, fled to Damascus. Some hid in the basement, with infants, the elderly, women, and sick people among them. The situation was really terrible,” Al-Said said.

The bloody civil war has been raging in Syria for almost three years. According to UN estimates, over 100,000 people have lost their lives in the conflict.

+++++++++++++

Anyone going to blame what has been going on in Syria for the last 3 years on the Jews?
bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 10:12 PM   #57
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Hitler loved his people, lol. Dear oh dear.
... unless they were jewish, communist, jehovah's witnesses, gueer, mentally or physically handicapped,etc, etc., etc.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 10:13 PM   #58
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by platyphylla View Post
Read Mein Kampf. Only a fucking idiot wouldn't be able to see his love for his own people. It's there in black and white. You just believe what you've been told which makes you ignorant.
see above.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 10:19 PM   #59
johne444

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird View Post
Raw, visceral, irrational, misinformed hatred of the Jews, exhibited by nearly everyone on this thread. The Jews were decimated in Europe by 1945 and needed a home of their own (which they once had there). The UN allocated them a tiny piece of Palestine in 1948 which was primarily occupied by Jews. Despite armed opposition from the surrounding Arab nations from the beginning of the tiny state - which they regarded as, and call, 'The Catastrophe' - the Israelis built a prosperous and democratic state in the middle of this semidesert. The surrounding Arabs are insanely jealous and have committed the most wicked terrorist outrages against tens of thousands of innocent people across the world. They teach even their toddlers to hate Jews. So the Israeli state is worse than the Nazis? - and hundreds of thousands or more Jews weren't killed? It's about time Icke removed this naked anti-Jewish hatred from his forum.
I broadly agree with you, but being pro-Palestein often seems to go with the territory of being against the NWO.

For my part, I've always been pro the people of Israel, but accepted their government is pure evil. Just like ours in fact, so to be consistent anyone who is British and calling for a ban on Israeli goods and services should also call for the same to be applied to themselves. Strangely, they never do.

Last edited by johne444; 15-12-2013 at 11:30 PM.
johne444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2013, 02:25 AM   #60
babybumasylum

Watch what you say people, some people in these forums dont take lightly to denying the holocaust existed, and in some countries denying its existence is punishable by death.

Waters is always was and will always be one of my all time musical hero's if not the musical hero. I can't help feeling that every-time he comes out with an anti Israel comment he is getting closer and closer to being disappeared.