Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

View Poll Results: Do you trust Russell Brand?
Yes, I trust him. 61 36.97%
No, I don't trust him. 104 63.03%
Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29-10-2013, 03:02 AM   #41
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
I get the impression from some on this forum that anyone working in the entertainment industry is Illuminati. Obviously some are, others are just being manipulated by extremely powerful forces that own them, and they are in to deep or to scared to get out.
Yes, that's how it is, like some believe that every freemason in the world is evil. This is not the case, it's only a handful of people who are actually Illuminati. All the rest that people believe are, are only pawns. Being used and manipulated to help further their (Illuminati) agenda. They're as much of a victim as you and me, even more so.
Old 29-10-2013, 03:13 AM   #42
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Maybe you should have asked Do you think Russell Brand is sincere?
Yeah, but it still comes back to "trust" though. If you feel a person is "sincere", then you'll be more incline to "trust" them.

With all of the other "Russell Brand" threads floating around here. And the back and forth concerning his character. I just wanted to know many people actually trust him and how many people actually don't.

Is Russell Brand a "sincere" gentleman or is he blowing smoke up our ass?
Old 29-10-2013, 04:18 AM   #43
armoured_amazon

No.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 07:34 AM   #44
pali_gap

No I don't trust him, why should I? No reason whatsoever.

25/25 atm looks like forum is divided again.

Basic Income
pali_gap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 07:41 AM   #45
bagatell

1,161 views, 43 replies, 50 votes.

The non voters win by a landslide IMHO
Old 29-10-2013, 08:51 AM   #46
elessar

Yes, why not.

I don't actually think it matters much whether I trust him. It's not like i'm considering employing him to polish my best silver or anything.

Because of Brand a lot of people are hearing about topics they might not otherwise hear. Because of Brand people will go onto to further research stuff they heard him talk about.

I honestly don't see how that can be a problem.
elessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 11:02 AM   #47
truepositive

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
You know I'm very skeptical about this. The powers that be are great propagandist and it wouldn't be nothing for them to make a video, featuring there flunkies. I mean it has Oliver Stone in it. This is the same man, who directed a movie about George W. Bush. Which exposed absolutely nothing about him or his administration. So I'm not trusting this P.R. campaign.
Seems quite likely Oliver Stone got paid a 'special visit' somewhere 10 to 15 years ago, his movies used to be rather good and quite damning of many things concerning MSM and the status quo.
truepositive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 11:03 AM   #48
lifeandoneness
Inactive

i'll say not sure.
lifeandoneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 11:03 AM   #49
truepositive

Quote:
Yeah, but it still comes back to "trust" though. If you feel a person is "sincere", then you'll be more incline to "trust" them.

With all of the other "Russell Brand" threads floating around here. And the back and forth concerning his character. I just wanted to know many people actually trust him and how many people actually don't.

Is Russell Brand a "sincere" gentleman or is he blowing smoke up our ass?
I wont vote, hes certainly influencing the world to some extent but id like to see some action stretching a little further. Like if he signed up to a show on TPV, id consider that convincing enough.
Old 29-10-2013, 11:06 AM   #50
truepositive

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
As for sincerity, the 12 step program that he works along with Eric Clapton, Pete Townsend, Elton John etc, (there is a special meeting that they go to in London for celebs and famous) involves giving up the old behaviour of the addict, which is denial, duplicity, dishonesty, selfishness, negativity and much more. Working a spiritual program based on ethical principles. Deviation from which could lead to relapse.

Ask anyone who has been clean for years, they do not want to go back. Most do not achieve long term sobriety.

I think there is a lot of jealousy and negativity on this forum. To many people pointing the finger at others and not looking at themselves as they sit in front of a computer all day, moaning and arguing with strangers.

I have posted several threads on psychology and shadow work, they get avoided like the plague.

The solution to the problem is not on the same level that caused the problem. It starts with ourselves, working on ourselves, correcting our own faults and shortcomings and not pointing out the faults in others which is just projection of the shit you do not want to look at onto someone else.

Brand is a self confessed sex addict, this is one of the most difficult addictions to work on. Its a basic instinct like food. You have to go out to see someone to score your drugs a sex addict carries their problem with them everywhere they go 24/7.

As for sincerity, how the fuck do i know, i do not know him, he is a media personality. This thread is just another example of living our lives through the illusory world of the media, and the internet. Sitting here speculating while the world burns.
+1
Old 29-10-2013, 11:09 AM   #51
wendypeace27

Lightbulb

Not a chance.

I am pretty certain that the formless live through him or have taken over, or that he is a dark human soul. Either or; very few people give off vibes like that. He gives off the same vibrations that he gave off years ago; he has changed none at all like some are claiming. If your still giving off 3d vibrations after all the shifts that have happened; something is wrong.

Like I have said; take what I say with a grain of salt. Lord knows I just hurt someone's feelings, lol, but its the Lord that makes a barrier between me and individuals like that. So, I know almost instantly that they are dark. Old Native American trades "You know all about a man's health by the way he walks".

What is the hype about him any ways here?? I dont get it, lol.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 29-10-2013 at 11:10 AM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 11:11 AM   #52
truepositive

I think he just borders on being manic and that probably scares some people a little. Having insane energy levels doesnt mean your evil though
Old 29-10-2013, 11:28 AM   #53
salamander
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagatell View Post

1,161 views, 43 replies, 50 votes.

The non voters win by a landslide IMHO
That'll be Russel checking in to see how he's doing...

Last edited by salamander; 29-10-2013 at 11:28 AM.
salamander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 11:45 AM   #54
blue2

Wasn't David Icke wanting his involvement with Peoples Voice?I do find it a bit odd though.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 02:04 PM   #55
reallife
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by resistance View Post
Essential part of the truth movement? He certainly is not, nobody is an essential part of the ''truth movement'', people come and go..
^x10
reallife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 02:33 PM   #56
fourtheye777

It seems quite fishy that he has risen so quickly up the ranks and has featured in so many hollywood films. In fact, anyone who has featured in a hollywood film like Get Him to the Greek I am quickly to dismiss and a whore of the establishment, however he did say a while back that it was his intention to rise up the ranks of the establishment just so that he could attack and undermine it. Thus, it may just be his intention to feature in these various films so he can undermine the oppressive industries that make them up. Anyway, I fin what he says very interesting and enlightening and regardless of whether he is part of the powers that be, the fact that he is waking people up has to be a good thing. I did hear someone on here the other day call him a shill and a double agent jsut because he did not mention 9/11. I think we have to get to the point at which we realize all conspiracy publicity is good publicity.
fourtheye777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 02:46 PM   #57
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Trust in the "Truth Movement" is a double standard of sorts. On one side we want to get the message out and expose it to as many people as we can. On the other side we all know the tricks that "The Powers That Be" employ. So we are skeptical of everybody who comes along.

How do we know who we can and cannot trust? What are the signs, that point to trustworthiness and sincerity?
Old 29-10-2013, 02:54 PM   #58
fourtheye777

Quote:
Trust in the "Truth Movement" is a double standard of sorts. On one side we want to get the message out and expose it to as many people as we can. On the other side we all know the tricks that "The Powers That Be" employ. So we are skeptical of everybody who comes along.

How do we know who we can and cannot trust? What are the signs, that point to trustworthiness and sincerity?
I'm not sure. The thing with Russell Brand on newsnight was I just felt instinctively certain that he cared passionately about what he was talking about. He probably made alot of money doing that interview and the publicity afterwards but I just felt he had too much passion in his eyes when he was discussing the corruption of the elite to be completely fraudulent. Especially, when he brought up the fact that Jeremy Paxman's grandmother or something had been exploited by the elite at some point.

I just fear that the truther movement is given so much credit at the moment by the mainstream media because they want people to become anarchic and violently try and change things. Once this happens, the government has the justification in labeling people as terrorists, anarchists and so forth and implementing more extreme measures regarding the infringing of individual civil liberties.
fourtheye777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 03:10 PM   #59
king triad
Banned

Isn't he really just a male bimbo having his day in the sun?....no I don't trust him...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 03:22 PM   #60
perandor

You have to look it at in the sense that people need to be split into demographics in order to market to them. There is an obvious market for 20 to late 30 year olds who need someone to look up to. You have one generation that looks to the Daily Show, while the other less cleaned-up would have someone like Russel Brand; blacks have Obama and Jay-z. Brand was in some of those Apatow-esque films with Hollywood's new comedic team (franco, green); all those guys who tap into certain markets that ultimately lead to a new generation of consumers.

Julian Assange saw the market of the disgruntled youth that felt there were secrets to be known; yet years of Bilderberg meetings are not part of wikileaks (especially the years with JFK and Vietnam); yet Assange says 9/11 was NOT an inside job.

The second Brand stops saying Illuminati or some other catch phrase leading to something vague he will be done away with like everyone else in that stupid business: if there's no market for it -- good bye.

Last edited by perandor; 29-10-2013 at 03:22 PM.
perandor is offline   Reply With Quote