Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 30-09-2012, 12:33 AM   #121
tien an
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
Does anyone actually know why this video only got leaked now? Was it a random find or did someone have it stored for use? Just wondering. Before this video surfaced I had never made my mind up about him being 'dirty from the off' either way. However, to think that I gave him the benefit of the doubt, as in he may have been threatened to flip flop on 9/11, makes me feel dirty. I will be a bit peeved off if someone had it and didn't release it sooner.
Just now?
I dunno; it's been up for over a year...which ties in with his 'demise'...or was that longer ago?
I'm afraid I've suppressed many memories of Charlie.
I feel dirty too.

It's not this video so much; it's the 'very first' one, where he's interviewed on TV and describes
Tomlinson as being riddled with tattoos...etc.
That, for me, although I'd stopped watching his stuff for a while, firmly underlined it.
He was a con-man from the start, whether working for himself simply to achieve fame
(which is it: Activisim or Acting?), or for more nefarious reasons...it's as plain as day.

Never mind; I've learned a lot...

tian an.

Last edited by tien an; 30-09-2012 at 12:33 AM.
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2012, 12:29 PM   #122
illuminumnuts

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien an View Post
Just now?
September 5th 2012 is the upload date of the video. Did someone else have it uploaded before that then?
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:01 AM   #123
drkmatter

Old 10-10-2012, 03:46 PM   #124
ruddd

Charlie's latest outtake calling out David Icke, Alex Jones, Taxation Office, and the msm.

ruddd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 02:31 PM   #125
philc

This is not an attempt to upset the majority of posters in this thread (with 2 or 3 honourable exceptions) but, get a grip people, this witch hunt about CV here and elsewhere is not that dissimilar to msm generated ridicule and victimization, which has parallels to the incipient suspicion and dismissal of David Icke.

The danger of seeing things as either black or white, bad or good, is just as closed-minded as the acknowledgement of main stream media, and I sometimes wonder if many of you are not even getting what David Icke is saying.

Let me add that I have followed and admired David from the early days, yes, the Wogan 'live' appearance included, my awakening that something was not quite right, probably even preceded that of David's

As for CV, do you really think a shill/agent could be so eloquent and spontaneous, or have such a profound insight which is so right on, & at the same time be so quick-witted and entertaning.
So removed from the infiltrator policewoman who could't even act the (mute?) clown properly - "she was not a very good clown"

There is just something (intuition ?) that tells me without doubt, that CV is for real

Deceipt is fairly obvious - how is it that you can randomly switch on a tv channel and decipher within a few seconds whether it is 'real' or acting, don't ask me how - body language, the eyes, the vocal format, though these days it becomes increasingly more difficult as real people 'appear' to be acting or somehow conforming to a script.
TV, however, remains extremely dangerous to those who are not immune as they synchronize to it's nauseatingly riddled cliche, catch-phrase and double-speak - filtering down to the masses, becoming everyday language

Veitch never insists people believe what he says, remains open to an alternative to blind acceptance of the assumed plans of 'illuminati agenda'
philc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 03:22 PM   #126
mrunhappy
Banned

please let this thread die.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 02:59 PM   #127
killdec

veitch is an obvious creep, his fanboys are either trolls or hopeless sheeple begging for exploitation
killdec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 03:37 PM   #128
mrunhappy
Banned

and this is resurrected why?

And I posted here because?

Right.. this thread is now about Charlie Chaplin.

I liked his funny walk.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 03:47 PM   #129
multiversal_quiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
and this is resurrected why?

And I posted here because?

Right.. this thread is now about Charlie Chaplin.

I liked his funny walk.

Chaplin
http://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=chaplin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaplin_(name)
holy man

Veitch
http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Veitch
http://www.ancestry.co.uk/name-origin?surname=veitch
cattle herder
Old 30-05-2013, 03:12 PM   #130
multiversal_quiver

Default David Icke comments

Charlie Veitch, 'the 9/11 conspiracy theorist who changed his mind', talks with 'journalist' (it says here) William Storr

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/8...-william-storr

Discuss.

Last edited by multiversal_quiver; 30-05-2013 at 03:12 PM.
multiversal_quiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2013, 03:52 PM   #131
blahblah
Banned

Obvious paid shill from the start...sussed him and Danny Shine out straight away...

Not content with attemting to infiltrate We Are Change Manchester, he now is attempting to infiltrate a grass roots movement in Ashton Under Lyne which is some kind of self sufficient allotment...

Most of his early videos with Danny Shine were staged and scripted with other agents joining in with scripted conversations (See my earlier posts with evidence of scripted videos of Veitch and Shine)..

Basically a paid shill from the start - taught how to be a government shill by his rich military Daddy...Never trust this clown....
blahblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2013, 06:18 PM   #132
multiversal_quiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah View Post
Obvious paid shill from the start...sussed him and Danny Shine out straight away...

Not content with attemting to infiltrate We Are Change Manchester, he now is attempting to infiltrate a grass roots movement in Ashton Under Lyne which is some kind of self sufficient allotment...

Most of his early videos with Danny Shine were staged and scripted with other agents joining in with scripted conversations (See my earlier posts with evidence of scripted videos of Veitch and Shine)..

Basically a paid shill from the start - taught how to be a government shill by his rich military Daddy...Never trust this clown....
Thank you for noticing.
Old 30-05-2013, 09:13 PM   #133
tien an
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal_quiver View Post
Charlie Veitch, 'the 9/11 conspiracy theorist who changed his mind', talks with 'journalist' (it says here) William Storr

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/8...-william-storr

Discuss.
Ouch...!

Well....he kind of had it coming.
Look at the first video in this thread; the one posted by rudd above too (which 'doesn't exist' any more)
... its content...
and then look at the email..."I say nice things about you in my videos..."
...his actions speak for themselves.
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote