Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 11-09-2012, 08:20 AM   #41
dave52

I'm not suprised to see this video, thanks to the OP...!

As soon as Charlie did the BBC Roadtrip I thought, Ahhh... so he was an actor all along... This just confirms it. Tv Fakery at its finest.

Out of interest, when did Charlie get involved with the Love Police...? Ian Tomlinson was killed 1st April 2009, was Charlie already doing the Love Police thing at that point....? It certainly couldn't have been too much later...

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:20 AM   #42
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grolsch44 View Post
He's defo a shill. He's also a wa&£er for doing it. Was going to go to sandhurst and then MI6 asked him if he wanted to have more fun I would say.
No-one spreads disinfo like that about dead people unless they are paid to or are vindictive. Eitherway Veitch deserves to be ignored.
Jessy Harry Christ.. it's not a mere coincidence. It is not just being vindictive. It is proof that he was working for them all along.

He doesn't deserve to be ignored. Heads should roll on this one.

Listen to what he is saying, it's designed to invoke a negative picture of Ian Tomlinson in the minds of the viewers, and it's delivered slickly to the camera as if prepared.. he was doing Police and/or BBC work that day. He was attempting to pervert the course of justice for the system.

Last edited by Mr Happy; 11-09-2012 at 08:22 AM.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:32 AM   #43
mrunhappy
Banned

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1061035570
Old 11-09-2012, 08:44 AM   #44
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by badtv View Post
i think it was all confirmed for everyone here with the BBC3 911 roadtrip some months back, i dont think people are suddenly realisng after watching this video. hope not lol
Not me. This video conforms it for me. I didn't know what to make of the 911 flip flopping, and then I ceased caring about the horrible bearded little man. What a pickle!

zzz
Old 11-09-2012, 10:10 AM   #45
dave52

Charlie was apparently made redundant in 2009, unfortunately I can't find the exact date. So, presumably he threw himself into the Love Police soon after the OP vid... It seems he even gave evidence to the IPCC claiming that there were no police around when Tomlinson collapsed...
Page 47 -

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...VObXrG-tEUYtvQ

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 11-09-2012, 10:44 AM   #46
kennybhoy67

It just so happened to be him that they interviewed?

Gimme a break.This should put it beyond any doubt.

Last edited by kennybhoy67; 11-09-2012 at 10:44 AM.
kennybhoy67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:30 AM   #47
follow no leader

So Charlie Veitch infiltrated the 'truth movement' through his early teaming up with Danny Shine in the 'Everything is OK' days. Was Danny the innocent truth seeker with genuine intentions or are these two characters both plants from the M-eye-5 to gather intelligence/spread dis-info/divide the truth movement? Having met Danny, he seemed genuine enough, maybe he was the first target of Charlie's assignment?

Charlie Veitch is scum of the lowest order.
follow no leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:37 AM   #48
ambersummers

Quote:
Originally Posted by follow no leader View Post
So Charlie Veitch infiltrated the 'truth movement' through his early teaming up with Danny Shine in the 'Everything is OK' days. Was Danny the innocent truth seeker with genuine intentions or are these two characters both plants from the M-eye-5 to gather intelligence/spread dis-info/divide the truth movement? Having met Danny, he seemed genuine enough, maybe he was the first target of Charlie's assignment?

Charlie Veitch is scum of the lowest order.
Well said thank you.
ambersummers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:37 AM   #49
trux newman

The turning point for me was that video he made when he went to the Isle of Wight with that indigo/alien girl to find David. The whole tone of the video was his parading around his mk ultra prize and saying, "Who's the daddy now, David?"

The technical term for people like CV is: Douche Canoe.
trux newman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:05 PM   #50
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennybhoy67 View Post
It just so happened to be him that they interviewed?

Gimme a break.This should put it beyond any doubt.
exactly.

now we see perfectly why the truth movement gets so tied up.

lack of intellect and rationale.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:14 PM   #51
easypeasy72

a **** of the highest magnitude.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:22 PM   #52
picklez01

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
Charlie was apparently made redundant in 2009, unfortunately I can't find the exact date. So, presumably he threw himself into the Love Police soon after the OP vid... It seems he even gave evidence to the IPCC claiming that there were no police around when Tomlinson collapsed...
Page 47 -
[/url]
What the hell are you on about? There's lots of videos showing the moment when ian tomlinson collapsed and died, there were no police next to him....

Reading this thread has surely killed a few brain cells, it's along the same lines as believing in reptilians because they are in mythology.

The smallest, tiniest little thing and all of a sudden he's a shill... Because I note there is no evidence people call me charlie...

Some of you people seem so incredibly paranoid and skeptical about everything, without any reason for it.

The fact remains though, even in the highly unlikely event that veitch is an undercover operative, he's still done very well for the opposition to the mainstream than anyone who just criticizes on a forum.

This guy is on the streets protesting all the time, what the hell are you doing?

Last edited by picklez01; 11-09-2012 at 12:25 PM.
picklez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:25 PM   #53
ivand

Shoosh charlie, enough is enough go away!!!
ivand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:29 PM   #54
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklez01 View Post
What the hell are you on about? There's lots of videos showing the moment when ian tomlinson collapsed and died, there were no police next to him....

Reading this thread has surely killed a few brain cells, it's along the same lines as believing in reptilians because they are in mythology.

The smallest, tiniest little thing and all of a sudden he's a shill... Because I note there is no evidence people call me charlie...

Some of you people seem so incredibly paranoid and skeptical about everything, without any reason for it.

The fact remains though, even in the highly unlikely event that veitch is an undercover operative, he's still done very well for the opposition to the mainstream than anyone who just criticizes on a forum.

This guy is on the streets protesting all the time, what the hell are you doing?
Well to be pernickety, you really can't be sure that reptilians don't exist!

But yes, you are right, he does try to get bits of information out.

I just think he's silly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:29 PM   #55
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:

This thread isn't about you and your bizarre reasoning abilities on this issue.

Hey guys, I think some really bad things might be happening in the world, what do you guys think?

Speaking of goons, I mean guys, Charlie Veitch reminds me of the odious Guy character in Green Wing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgJ4eHRUEkY

Only less funny and not as good at puppetry...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...oqr6D-mN0&NR=1

Last edited by Mr Happy; 11-09-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:43 PM   #56
picklez01

I think he's silly too beldazar, he's also quite ignorant on some issues. He seems to have a rather large ego which can be quite annoying.

My bizarre reasoning? are you a comedian? Funny coming from you lot of people with these wild, bogus, claims.

This thread is lost in hysteria, just trying to bring some reasoning back here....

As I keep saying... I'll only say it once more, there is no evidence..in the highly unlikely event that charlie is an operative, he's done a hell of alot more for the opposition to mainstream than I have.. Probably more than anyone on this forum has. I haven't got the balls to use a megaphone and speak out in public... I'm guessing most people on here haven't either.

Calling him out as a shill over this one little issue is so crazy because he is opposition to the mainstream being the banks, the corporations, the suffering, inequality, the debt based monetary system..

If people are against these core issues and speak out about them in public, who try to bring it mainstream... they deserve out support!!....

Turning against one another like this can be so damaging... It's exactly what the elite want, they don't want us to come together, they want us to fight and quarrel like this.

Surely I'm not the only one who can see this?

Last edited by picklez01; 11-09-2012 at 12:46 PM.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:46 PM   #57
mrunhappy
Banned

lol
Old 11-09-2012, 12:53 PM   #58
dave52

Quote:
There's lots of videos showing the moment when ian tomlinson collapsed and died, there were no police next to him....
Luckily the "anti-establishment, self-styled anarchist" was ready to step up to help the police with their enquiries...

Quote:
The smallest, tiniest little thing and all of a sudden he's a shill...
Yeah, what was that teensy-weensy tiny little thing he did...? Oh yeah, I remember, he infiltrated the truth movement with great bluster and publicity, then did an anti-truth documentary for the BBC... Yeah, that was it.

Quote:
I'm busy not being a ****.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 11-09-2012, 12:55 PM   #59
blahblah
Banned

I knew this **** Veitch was a paid shill all along..sussed him out from the word go.

Unfortunately this **** now lives up here in North Manchester.

He tried to infiltrate We Are Change in Manchester but he was sussed out straight away for what he really is...a paid government agent who's job is to infiltrate the truth movement...

He is apparently shacked up with some girl from We Are Change, Manchester who he has no doubt used his sleazy charm to brainwash..

This you tube clip of this suited Nazi needs to go viral...spread, spread and spread...
blahblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:15 PM   #60
picklez01

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
Luckily the "anti-establishment, self-styled anarchist" was ready to step up to help the police with their enquiries...

Yeah, what was that teensy-weensy tiny little thing he did...? Oh yeah, I remember, he infiltrated the truth movement with great bluster and publicity, then did an anti-truth documentary for the BBC... Yeah, that was it.

I'm busy not being a ****.
So you're 100% sure beyond any doubt it was an inside job? More fool you then.

Love how you use "infiltrated" lol.. He got recognition because he was one of the few people who had the balls to say what we all say on forums, but he does it in public!

When others actually step up and do something, instead of rambling on forums, I will support them because they are brave people, I will support them until there is reasonable doubt to believe otherwise.

People on this forum seem to support alex jones, I'm alot more suspicious of him than I am of charlie.

Last edited by picklez01; 11-09-2012 at 01:16 PM.