Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 10-09-2012, 10:11 PM   #21
lobuk

Yeah the CV 9/11 flip flop said everything that needs to be said about this dickhead. The BBC Roadtrip was one of the poorest 9/11 propaganda docs ever made. Absolutely atrocious and WTC 7 was explained away with fecking lego blocks and that did it for CV lmao.

Total plant and probably paid by the BBC or the like.

Last edited by lobuk; 10-09-2012 at 10:12 PM.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:14 PM   #22
zen_anarchy

this is a rather good video overview of the new charlie veitch expose

some interesting conflicts in charlies statements arise
Old 10-09-2012, 10:20 PM   #23
guivre
Premier Subscribers

I imagine much like "harley guy" they'll come out and say he was a BBC employee all along -- like we the public got it wrong and it was clear from the beginning.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:30 PM   #24
badtv

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakkoo View Post
How come you cannot spot these bone heads,

i made a thread about 2 years ago trying to warn ppl about charlie. V.

and Stuart Wilde and a few others,

i just saw straight away he was a fake, i mean hugging police and shouting outside banks not to go in, talk about reverse psychology. he was being paid for his conduct.

my thread was ignored and i was called a shill and a troll as usual lol.

seemed everybody loved him back then.

what i noticed about charlie v, was he had no real passion for what he was doing, he just seemed to be enjoying his time wasting our time by going round with a mega phone and shouting his gob off with no real heart and soul in his work.
trying to get us all to hug and love the police.

at a time when there was a real anger in our hearts, that was that last thing we needed, to suck up to the cops.

he was a plant and a agent from the word go.

and there will be a few more to come just like him.
i think it was all confirmed for everyone here with the BBC3 911 roadtrip some months back, i dont think people are suddenly realisng after watching this video. hope not lol
badtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:43 PM   #25
picklez01

I think you guys are wayyy over reacting.. This is no way proof of anything, fact is, charlie is at many demonstrations making people think.

Alot more than anyone on this forum I bet.

This is the problem with people involved in conspiracy, they see a conspiracy in everything...
picklez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:57 PM   #26
bemore

Lol I went to diss him on his FB page and I saw Bob Jones (people remember him??? He used to say he was the true lineage of king of england on this very forum)

The stuff he says about this place is priceless Crazy self admitted schitzophrenic

Needless to say be carefull who you "idolise"
Old 10-09-2012, 11:30 PM   #27
lcp.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklez01 View Post
I think you guys are wayyy over reacting.. This is no way proof of anything, fact is, charlie is at many demonstrations making people think.

This is the problem with people involved in conspiracy, they see a conspiracy in everything...
You what!
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:59 AM   #28
picklez01

Seriously, all the times he has been arrested, the time before royal weddings when he was carted off by police because he might protest. All of the demonstrations in support of julian assange, speaking against banks, outside police stations criticizing police and all the other demo's etc he's done.

Despite all of this, you think he is an agent based on the fact he didn't see everything that occurred between police and ian tomlinson.

All the police we have seen him involved with, are they all in on it? The times hes been carted off into a police van, they are all in on it too?

People are just seeing conspiracy, nwo and all this shit in everything! It's getting way way out of hand.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:24 AM   #29
lcp.
Banned

Quote:
Seriously, all the times he has been arrested, the time before royal weddings when he was carted off by police because he might protest. All of the demonstrations in support of julian assange, speaking against banks, outside police stations criticizing police and all the other demo's etc he's done.

Despite all of this, you think he is an agent based on the fact he didn't see everything that occurred between police and ian tomlinson.

All the police we have seen him involved with, are they all in on it? The times hes been carted off into a police van, they are all in on it too?

People are just seeing conspiracy, nwo and all this shit in everything! It's getting way way out of hand.
You probably won't find many people clambering to join the Charlie Veitch fan club around here.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:26 AM   #30
picklez01

I don't care if you like him or not, this thread has nothing to do with that.

Just because I don't think he's an agent, doesn't mean I like him.

But honestly, if he is a secret agent police dude, heck... We need more people like him.. What we don't need is those potential provocateurs who try to get people riled up for violence. Charlie has not been guilty of that.

Last edited by picklez01; 11-09-2012 at 01:30 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:29 AM   #31
tien an
Banned

Quote:

Quote:

No, but really; have you watched this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfh2Q...ature=youtu.be

tian an.
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:33 AM   #32
lcp.
Banned

Quote:

But honestly, if he is a secret agent police dude, heck... We need more people like him.. What we don't need is those potential provocateurs who try to get people riled up for violence. Charlie has not been guilty of that.
Lego..

Old 11-09-2012, 01:36 AM   #33
picklez01

Yes, that is the video I watched which clearly indicates he did not see the police shoving ian tomlison to the ground, he only saw Ian collapse.

At the point Ian collapsed, the police weren't actually harassing him, no more than anyone else at least.

I think everyone needs to just try and chill out a bit....

Edit: So let me get this straight, he watched lots of youtube videos about 911, thought it was an inside job.... Goes to USA to speak to alot of experts and changes his mind, thus he is a operative police officer. That's pretty pathetic.

I actually respected him for doing that. Would have been alot easier to just deny everything to keep everyone happy.....

Last edited by picklez01; 11-09-2012 at 01:43 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:29 AM   #34
illuminumnuts

Thumbs down

I was sure he was bought and paid for after his Stateside expedition, but thought that he had likely been threatened, bribed or both to turn traitor and embrace the darkness. I hadn't made my mind up completely about his earlier days, but this certainly does shed a new light on things. It now looks 95% plus that he was dirty all along. What I don't understand is why people still care about him enough to bring him up in discussion? I thought that we had heard the last of that dirty rat on here.

Forget hugging police. This is what they really frown on. Going on to comments boards of mainstream news sites and telling the truth about 9/11 and 7/7 etc., going on forums, blogs, Youtube, Facebook and doing the same; and handing out posters airing this stuff, highlighting relevant websites to visit, at busy train stations and shopping centres. They hate the posters the most because you are reaching new minds randomly who might otherwise never encounter this material.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 11-09-2012 at 02:31 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:52 AM   #35
jock1056

Quote:

Is that you charlie?
jock1056 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:30 AM   #36
tien an
Banned

Quote:
Yes, that is the video I watched which clearly indicates he did not see the police shoving ian tomlison to the ground, he only saw Ian collapse.

At the point Ian collapsed, the police weren't actually harassing him, no more than anyone else at least.

I think everyone needs to just try and chill out a bit....

Edit: So let me get this straight, he watched lots of youtube videos about 911, thought it was an inside job.... Goes to USA to speak to alot of experts and changes his mind, thus he is a operative police officer. That's pretty pathetic.

I actually respected him for doing that. Would have been alot easier to just deny everything to keep everyone happy.....
Thought so; you didn't watch the video that I posted of / for you...

Go away Charlie...

tian an.

Last edited by tien an; 11-09-2012 at 07:30 AM.
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:59 AM   #37
dolores1

Please remember CV's roots!

They are on his cv!

Banking.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:09 AM   #38
grolsch44

He's defo a shill. He's also a wa&£er for doing it. Was going to go to sandhurst and then MI6 asked him if he wanted to have more fun I would say.
No-one spreads disinfo like that about dead people unless they are paid to or are vindictive. Eitherway Veitch deserves to be ignored.
grolsch44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:11 AM   #39
mrunhappy
Banned

The BBC's head should roll on this one also.

for google: ian tomlinson, killed, uk, police, charlie veitch, BBC, shill, proof, plant, trial by tv, murder, paid, G20, protest, protests..

Last edited by Mr Happy; 11-09-2012 at 08:12 AM.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:11 AM   #40
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
hmm what a coincidence to have been stopped on that day.

His thoughts are wonderfully prepared and overwhelmingly strangely in support of the police 'his eyes were big due to drinking etc'. Er we all saw the video of Tomlinson being bowled over, he didn't look that out of it.

Veitch was one of theirs all along.

Amazing, look how brave he is.. he doesn't fear any repercussion from you. He doesn't fear any repercussion from anyone he fooled.

How come this footage has taken so long to materialise?

Proof then that he was and is agent provacateur.

Can someone send this to Alex Jones and post it elsewhere? I want it to get around..

For google: Charlie Veitch is...

...an agent provocateur, police informant, stooge, shill, Mi5, puppet, muppet, ****.
I suspect Alex has more pressing issues than wasting his time with this mindless prick?

CV may well be a paid for shill, but I also think he is an attention seeking sensationalist, and once he's gone down one road for so long, his ego gets bored, and he needs to change his views to stir up more attention. He's like a child who needs attention all the time, be it positive or negative, it doesn't seem to matter to Charlie, as long as he gets noticed? He also seems very neutral and holds no deep thoughts or convictions, he's as likely to say one thing one day then the opposite the next, I detected a little bit of that when I used to listen to him, just little things, but noticeable, which I kind of shrugged off at the time.

That's my take anyway, could be completely off track, I don't know?

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.

Last edited by largejack; 11-09-2012 at 08:17 AM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote