Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 21-08-2011, 02:51 AM   #1
pacoquerak

Default "Every nation in History that destroyed it's

topsoil, ceased to exist"

Here is a video about how cows can save the world.

Old 21-08-2011, 04:36 PM   #2
vegan_on_the_land

Here's how to save the world and even green the deserts if that was what was needed.

Watch Greening the Desert II: Greening the Middle East. This has the original Greening the Desert video at the beginning. The original is about 5 minutes long. Then there is about 14 minutes of talking about it and then part 2 comes on but that consists mainly of Jordanians talking about their experiences. You really only need to watch the first 5 minutes to learn about it. Or look for thje original 5-minute video on the site.
http://permaculture.org.au/2009/12/1...sert-ii-final/

These people aren't vegans, I don't think, and I don't advocate greening the desert except in a few places here and there. Greening a whole desert would displace desert-dwelling species and might affect the climate elsewhere by changing weather systems. Imagine how much easier and more productive these techniques will be away from desert areas. In the second part he talks about how the first project is no longer run properly but it still works on its own and is still creating new soil.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 07:40 PM   #3
pacoquerak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_on_the_land View Post
Here's how to save the world and even green the deserts if that was what was needed.

Watch Greening the Desert II: Greening the Middle East. This has the original Greening the Desert video at the beginning. The original is about 5 minutes long. Then there is about 14 minutes of talking about it and then part 2 comes on but that consists mainly of Jordanians talking about their experiences. You really only need to watch the first 5 minutes to learn about it. Or look for thje original 5-minute video on the site.
http://permaculture.org.au/2009/12/1...sert-ii-final/

These people aren't vegans, I don't think, and I don't advocate greening the desert except in a few places here and there. Greening a whole desert would displace desert-dwelling species and might affect the climate elsewhere by changing weather systems. Imagine how much easier and more productive these techniques will be away from desert areas. In the second part he talks about how the first project is no longer run properly but it still works on its own and is still creating new soil.
Almost all deserts are man made. Greening the desert does not displace desert wildlife, it increases habitat for desert wildlife. Stop talking like you know shit all the time because you don't. They certainly are not vegans.
Old 21-08-2011, 08:01 PM   #4
saty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacoquerak View Post
Almost all deserts are man made. Greening the desert does not displace desert wildlife, it increases habitat for desert wildlife. Stop talking like you know shit all the time because you don't. They certainly are not vegans.
you two are hilarios
Old 21-08-2011, 08:10 PM   #5
pacoquerak

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
you two are hilarios
no, he isn't funny at all, actually rather dangerous.
Old 21-08-2011, 10:19 PM   #6
vegan_on_the_land

Quote:
If the sand goes and plants take over many lizards and scorpions will not be happy. Desert wildlife can live in the desert. Elephants couldn't.

Almost all of the landscape of the British Isles is man made. The islands used to be covered in trees. But they are not now. Certain animals and plants couldn't survive if the trees covered the land again. Just because something is man made does not mean it should be changed back.
Old 21-08-2011, 11:49 PM   #7
pacoquerak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_on_the_land View Post
If the sand goes and plants take over many lizards and scorpions will not be happy. Desert wildlife can live in the desert. Elephants couldn't.

Almost all of the landscape of the British Isles is man made. The islands used to be covered in trees. But they are not now. Certain animals and plants couldn't survive if the trees covered the land again. Just because something is man made does not mean it should be changed back.
Your a fucking idiot. If you had watched the video you would have seen pictures of elephants who live in the desert who adapted to the desert. Scorpions live fucking everywhere where it's hot.

Man should erase all the terrible damage he has done to the planet, he should restore earth to the way it was. DUH
Old 22-08-2011, 12:33 PM   #8
hypnoticspectre

Cows seem smarter than humans tho in his talk, they re eating all that lovely energy @ are balancing there diet as they carry on
Old 22-08-2011, 10:04 PM   #9
plam
Banned

Quote:
Man should erase all the terrible damage he has done to the planet, he should restore earth to the way it was. DUH
Absolutely but impossible. Man will never revert the damage. Thinking man's nature is destructive. We can not help ourselves but destroy. Because thinking is our enemy and the enemy of all other creature around us. Thinking is an neurological defect in man.

It is the same thinking which asks the most absurd question - Am I doing right/wrong. The thinking before actions is what makes us artificial and disconnected from the entirety of life.

p.s. it's the same thinking which makes some people go into absurd situations like - I'm not eating anything with a face on it!

Last edited by plam; 22-08-2011 at 10:05 PM.
plam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 10:07 PM   #10
vegan_on_the_land

Quote:
Your a fucking idiot. If you had watched the video you would have seen pictures of elephants who live in the desert who adapted to the desert. Scorpions live fucking everywhere where it's hot.

Elephants belong where there are lots of trees. Do you want all species to live in habitats where they don't belong? Like humans? We can make the choice.

For more information about how vegan-organic farming and permaculture can save the world, see post 89 of http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=180224&page=9
Old 22-08-2011, 10:10 PM   #11
vegan_on_the_land

Quote:
Originally Posted by plam View Post

It is the same thinking which asks the most absurd question - Am I doing right/wrong. The thinking before actions is what makes us artificial and disconnected from the entirety of life.
I hope you are never put in charge of anything important if that's your attitude. We no longer react with our instincts. Thinking before you act can save you from committing murder or being murdered.
Old 22-08-2011, 10:13 PM   #12
pacoquerak

Quote:
Absolutely but impossible. Man will never revert the damage. Thinking man's nature is destructive. We can not help ourselves but destroy. Because thinking is our enemy and the enemy of all other creature around us. Thinking is an neurological defect in man.

p.s. it's the same thinking which makes some people go into absurd situations like - I'm not eating anything with a face on it!
That's not true. Humans have nurtured and cared for nature since man existed. We never would have gotten where we are today if that were not true. The dominant culture is destructive. The dominant culture is riding a tidal wave like surf boarder, a wave made out of exploited people and toxic technology. Just like any wave, it will break and subside.

How can man turn back the damage? Ripping up roads, blowing up dams, using farming methods that mimic nature instead of fighting against nature.

We can use cattle, sheep and goats to bring back the grasslands and forests that were turned to desert.

"Impossible" is not correct, though perhaps "never" is. All we can do is try. I believe that good will triumph over evil.

My life used to be so dark. I didn't know what to do. I prayed, "people always said that good will triumph over evil, then why is evil triumphing over me? When will I triumph over evil?" The good in my life is triumphing over the evil. I believe that evil will always eventually be defeated.
Old 22-08-2011, 10:14 PM   #13
bobster
Banned

Quote:
Scorpions live fucking everywhere where it's hot.

what about the scorpions that live here in england
bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 10:16 PM   #14
vegan_on_the_land

Quote:

We can use cattle, sheep and goats to bring back the grasslands and forests that were turned to desert.
Why not bring back slavery as well? Why stop at exploiting and abusing non-humans? Vegan-organic farming and permaculture can bring back whatever we want to bring back - including improving or creating soil out of dust and desert.
Old 22-08-2011, 10:24 PM   #15
plam
Banned

Quote:
That's not true. Humans have nurtured and cared for nature since man existed. We never would have gotten where we are today if that were not true. The dominant culture is destructive. The dominant culture is riding a tidal wave like surf boarder, a wave made out of exploited people and toxic technology. Just like any wave, it will break and subside.
The dominant culture is a result of the development of man's society based on thinking. We all have idealistic views about the north american native culture and how they lived in harmony with nature but they were simply in the beginning of their development.They would have become corrupted themselves eventually if it was not for the white man to accelerate it.

Don't get me wrong, I sympathise with your views but like the native american say, listen to the old man!

Last edited by plam; 22-08-2011 at 10:26 PM.
Old 22-08-2011, 10:29 PM   #16
pacoquerak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobster View Post
Well, I didn't say they don't live where it's cold, I was just saying that anywhere it is hot generally has a healthy scorpion population.

Whether grass grows somewhere or not has little effect on whether the climate is arid or not.

Also, who knows if scorpions are good or not. Ticks generally dominate in barren unhealthy land, ticks are a symptom of unhealthy land. Healthy animals living on healthy land get little to no ticks.
Old 22-08-2011, 10:30 PM   #17
pacoquerak

Quote:
The dominant culture is a result of the development of man's society based on thinking. We all have idealistic views about the north american native culture and how they lived in harmony with nature but they were simply in the beginning of their development.They would have become corrupted themselves eventually if it was not for the white man to accelerate it.

Don't get me wrong, I sympathise with your views but like the native american say, listen to the old man!
Well if you are right, then everyone will die anyways so who gives a fuck? We have to at least try. If we do not try then we are no better really then the people who oppress us. As Thomas Jefferson said "the american people are going to get exactly the government that they deserve."

Last edited by pacoquerak; 22-08-2011 at 10:31 PM.
pacoquerak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 10:38 PM   #18
plam
Banned

Quote:
Well if you are right, then everyone will die anyways so who gives a fuck? We have to at least try.
We "fear" death and it's not even a real sense of fear. What we are afraid of is the end of "the I", not really death, as there's no such thing anyway.

We only seem to care about the environment when our own existence is in danger. Like you very well put it one day here - we started caring for animals when we started domesticating them, as we depend on them and it's easier than hunting.

It is the hypocrisy of thinking. Our thoughts are only interested in the maintaining of their continuations, one thought follow another, we never stop thinking because if we do, "the I will die".

The thought does not give a monkey about the environment, don't listen to it. Good night!

Last edited by plam; 22-08-2011 at 10:41 PM.
Old 22-08-2011, 10:51 PM   #19
vegan_on_the_land

Well, if no one's playing, I'm going to bed. I wonder if they are ignoring me?
Old 22-08-2011, 11:40 PM   #20
lizzyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobster View Post

They moved to England? I thought they were a German band!?

http://youtu.be/Kw_Lf-JhdSU
lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote