Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 08-12-2010, 10:19 PM   #1
theabbot 7
Inactive

Default The Ankh

The Ankh is defined as: The symbolic representation of both Physical and Eternal life. It is known as the original cross, which is a powerful symbol that was first created by Africans in Ancient Egypt.

The Ankh is commonly known to mean life in the language of Ancient Kemet (land of the Blacks) renamed Egypt by the Greeks. It is also a symbol for the power to give and sustain life, the Ankh is typically associated with material things such as water(which was believed by Egyptians to regenerate life), air, sun, as well as with the Gods, who are frequently pictured carrying an Ankh. The Egyptian king is often associated with the Ankh also, either in possession of an Ankh (providing life to his people) or being given an Ankh (or stream of Ankhs) by the Gods. This can be seen in the picture of King Senworsert below who is holding two Ankhs to his chest. There are numerous examples that have been found that were made from metal, clay and wood. It is usually worn as an amulet to extent the life of living and placed on the mummy to energize the resurrected spirit. The Gods and the Kings are often shown carrying the Ankh to distinguish them from mere mortals. The Ankh symbolized eternal life and bestowed immortality on anyone who possessed it. It is believed that life energy emanating from the Ankh can be absorbed by anyone within a certain proximity. An Ankh serves as an antenna or conduit for the divine power of life that permeates the universe. The amulet is a powerful talisman that provides the wearer with protection from the evil forces of decay and degeneration.

The loop of the Ankh is held by the Gods. It is associated with Isis and Osiris in the Early Dynastic Period. The Loop of the Anhk also represent the feminine discipline or the (Womb), while the elongated section represent the masculine discipline or the (Penis). These two sacred units then come together and form life. Because of its powerful appeal, the Ankh was used in various religious and cultural rituals involving royalty. In the Treasures of Tutankhumun, the Ankh was a major artifact found in the tomb. The circle symbolizes eternal life and the cross below it represents the material plane. The Ankh is called the "Crux Ansata," it is of Egyptian origin and can be traced to the Early Dynastic Period, appearing frequently in artwork of various material and in relief, depicting the Gods.

It is usually held to the nose of the deceased king by the Gods to represent the breath of life given in the after-world. The Ankh also resembles a key and is considered the key to eternal life after death. Its influence was felt in every dynastic period and survives as an icon possessing mystical power throughout the Coptic Christian era. The Ankh possessed by each God had power associated with that God. The Ankh of the God Anubis is related to the protection of the dead, that of Sekmet, War, Hapi related to the living waters of the Nile and Amen, the spirit God, the breath of life.
theabbot 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 12:52 AM   #2
jconnar

cool
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 02:08 AM   #3
loveisthelaw

My mother wears one on her necklace people think it is a cross.

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 05:53 AM   #4
drael

Its burned in my mind. Ascension.

I just hope its burned in others....

drael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 05:59 AM   #5
stormer

I have an Ankh tattoo on my ankle
Old 09-12-2010, 09:22 AM   #6
capriciousvainglory

I love looking at crosses..The Ankh especially...great info.
capriciousvainglory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:23 AM   #7
theabbot 7
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormer View Post
I have an Ankh tattoo on my ankle
oh reallllllllly? lol jk

i actually want to get one made so hard to find a good custom jeweler
theabbot 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 02:23 PM   #8
gremlin

http://www.nazarite.net/evil-symbols.html

ANKH - Also known as the Long Life Seal. While Christians try to say the ankh is not a cross, make no mistake about it, the ankh is indeed another rendering of a cross. This symbol originated in Egypt and symbolizes reincarnation. Egyptians were pagans and worshipped many gods like the sun-god Amen-Rah, and the pagan sun-trinity: Osiris, Isis and Horus. The ankh and the common cross were both used equally in ancient pagan sun-worship.

So you all sun worship.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 02:33 PM   #9
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post

ANKH - Also known as the Long Life Seal. While Christians try to say the ankh is not a cross, make no mistake about it, the ankh is indeed another rendering of a cross. This symbol originated in Egypt and symbolizes reincarnation. Egyptians were pagans and worshipped many gods like the sun-god Amen-Rah, and the pagan sun-trinity: Osiris, Isis and Horus. The ankh and the common cross were both used equally in ancient pagan sun-worship.

So you all sun worship.

Why post this piece of nonsense? The Egyptians didn't beleve in reincarnation and Osiris etc were not a Trinity. Your source is very ignorant.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 01:27 AM   #10
oz93666

I remember reading in 'psychic discoveries behind the iron curtain ' that the Russians were using ankhs as psycotronic devices , they are not just symbolic paraphernalia, but are instruments for focusing energy ... pdf free online
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 03:33 PM   #11
monay

Default discovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I remember reading in 'psychic discoveries behind the iron curtain ' that the Russians were using ankhs as psycotronic devices , they are not just symbolic paraphernalia, but are instruments for focusing energy ... pdf free online
oz93666,

"Discoveries" mean imprisonment and torture. The Communists might as well have been Jesuits when it came to psychic discoveries. Many Siberian shamans were lost to imprisonment and torture.

The religious screwballs on this forum are just like them. I would not care except that the hysteria grows into larger problems.

The ankh was used by Gypsies. They were targeted by both the left and the right for persecution. They are targeted today as immigrants.

There might have been exceptional metallurgy that was "discovered" by USSR because of the cold temperatures. They were most likely putting some Gypsy through prolonged pain.

Last edited by monay; 10-06-2016 at 03:39 PM.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 03:42 PM   #12
mo_123
Banned

surah KAHF = ANKH

http://quran.com/18

Last edited by mo_123; 10-06-2016 at 03:45 PM.
mo_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 09:16 PM   #13
pri01

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post

So you all sun worship.
I'm not sure there were any gods in Egypt as they depicted animals and other bodies which represented principals. I think they revered the qualities of the sun, rather than the sun itself. I think the representation is that life as a spiritual entity is eternal, which is maybe what the ankh represents.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote