Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

View Poll Results: Do you trust Russell Brand?
Yes, I trust him. 61 36.97%
No, I don't trust him. 104 63.03%
Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29-11-2013, 05:09 PM   #481
karah
Banned

A staple of the Mystery Schools, which is a significant aspect of the elite psyche, is solar worship.

karah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2013, 03:21 AM   #482
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

Quote:
The Sun on Sunday lied about me last week. Have they learned nothing?
Not a big deal in the scheme of things, but it's still the same fecund bone-yard of gossip, poison and lies
Quote:
The Sun on Sunday, which is of course the News of the World with a different hat on, lied about me last week.

In the general scheme of things, the crumbling economy, the savaged environment, the treacherous, inept, deceitful politicians that govern us, the corrupt corporations that exploit us, it might not seem like a big deal. That's because it isn't to anyone, except me or my girlfriend. The pain, disruption and distress, that the Sun inflicted by falsely claiming that I cheated on my girlfriend, in the context of such awesome corruption, is a pale liver-spot on the back of Murdoch's glabrous claw. Still though, it's a tiny part of the demon's dermatology and as such, connected to all the other pestilence. Here's how.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/201...rupert-murdoch
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #483
evieee
Banned

From the Sun.....

20 reasons why Russell Brand is the biggest hypocrite in Britain

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...n-Britain.html
evieee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2013, 10:19 PM   #484
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by evieee View Post
From the Sun.....

Good post, I believe this even tho it's in the Sun. Brand needs to vindicate himself in the eyes of the real truth movement before he can move on. Maybe he has changed, but being a sensationalist and fame obsessed celebrity won't help his cause.
Maybe giving up his £9 million would help his consciousness?
I think Brand is a young soul, all piss and vinegar and no real understanding. It will take time for him to mature. Look where Icke was at the age of 38, he was making a tit of himself on Wogan in his turquoise track suit. It took him twenty years to achieve real credibility.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 01:36 PM   #485
swamideva

What has happend to Russel Brand? He is lying low.

Anyway i saw this and had to post it. It seems that TPV has competition.

(The People's Voice) Russell Brand Is Awake http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK84Ge6Cmt0

Last edited by swamideva; 14-01-2014 at 01:36 PM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 12:42 AM   #486
retype
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by evieee View Post
From the Sun.....

Think about why you're quoting from the sun newspaper. the first bit of the article made no sense to me. I went to the end and still it was bullshit.
retype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 04:33 PM   #487
unlockthepower

Whatever Brand has done pales in comparison to The Sun's years and years of printing lies and propaganda.
Old 17-01-2014, 04:38 PM   #488
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockthepower View Post
Whatever Brand has done pales in comparison to The Sun's years and years of printing lies and propaganda.
True but they do print the truth when it suits them, and they got it right with Brand.
Old 17-01-2014, 04:45 PM   #489
unlockthepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
True but they do print the truth when it suits them, and they got it right with Brand.
I think Brand's primary concern is just getting attention most of the time.
Old 17-01-2014, 05:32 PM   #490
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockthepower View Post
I think Brand's primary concern is just getting attention most of the time.
If you read this thread, he has links to the Rothchilds. He is accused of being a MK Ultra handler especially with Katy Perry and an links to The Fabian Society.

Now all this is about as bad as bad can get.

I am not saying Brand is evil i do not know him, but.

Evil people do not act like evil people as in the movies they act like really nice people.

A good example of this is the movie Rosemarys baby, the Satanists who cause the problem with Rosemary are the ones to offer help, support and solace. This is also a good example of how black magicians use people to drain and feed of their energy.

Neither am i saying Brand is a satanist or black magician, just providing an example of how evil works, and in the usual Hollywood manner, an extreme one.

As David Icke says, problem, reaction, solution.

Cause the problem, then turn up as the good guy offering help and a solution which was your agenda all along.
Old 18-01-2014, 08:14 PM   #491
swamideva

All we need is Bono and we have a hat trick.

Bob Geldof Backs Russell Brand's Revolution In Call For New Politics

Sir Bob Geldof has thrown his weight behind Russell Brand's call for a political revolution, warning that the current system of democracy "may not be viable for much longer".

Speaking to the Huffington Post UK, Geldof praised Brand for his "articulacy and expressing the anger of the moment", after he sparked a controversy with an essay in the New Statesman magazine calling for the "overthrow of the current political system".

The Irish rockstar and political activist said: "We have to change and it needs to be in the context of how we live now rather than with some old-hat political ideal."

Geldof blamed the failure of capitalism on the banks going "out of control" and due to human greed, inventing "completely spurious" financial products. http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014...n_4622761.html
Old 18-01-2014, 08:59 PM   #492
iamawaveofthesea

Brand is there to play pied piper for the public to lead them right into a trap
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2014, 09:03 PM   #493
andy1033

I would never listen to anyone, and i have not watch any tv after 2001, so i have no clue whom he is.

Thats the good thing about my life, i do not need these figures to listen too and look upto.

You people should listen to whom you want and do what you want, but if your going to listen to someone at least critically analyse everything they say, and do not just take there word for it.

So no, i would never listen to anyone of mainstream media, and i do not for the truth movement too. No one really is worthy to be your shepard.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote