Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 18-05-2012, 04:49 AM   #621
trixie

I found this article, not sure I understand:

http://music.msn.com/music/article.a...id=rr-mus-news

New York's Village Voice ran an interview with the musician earlier this month in which he allegedly said Winehouse was "upset, competitive, (and) restless" after Adele's rise to global fame. The story was widely reported, but Ronson has posted a statement on Facebook denying he made the comments.

He writes, "I rarely ever respond to misquotes and wrong information. Plus, it only serves to bring attention to the matter. However in this case, I will not f------ tolerate it ... I read the interview for the first time just now, and there are so many wrong quotes in there. I can tell the dude was writing whatever he wanted because he uses words and language that I never EVER f------ use in my daily life.

"At one point, he (the interviewer) was grilling me about Amy to the point that I said that Amy was itching to get back in the studio, and the recent success of others that she had blazed a trail for had put the fire in her belly. But that is absolutely it, and all these other words are a complete affront to me, her, Adele and anyone who reads this s---."

Ronson is so angry over the incident he has vowed never to answer future questions about Winehouse, adding, "Sorry to get so f------ angry over something that may seem trivial, but some wrongs must be righted. And I have learned my lesson and will no longer answer questions about our girl."
trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2012, 02:16 AM   #622
trixie

I truly believe Amy Winehouse was murdered so I never forget her.

I found this where they are sold her shirt:

http://www.newburytoday.co.uk/2012/a...mer-in-newbury

Amy Winehouse’s shirt fetches £3,000
Wednesday, 23rd May 2012

A SHIRT designed and owned by the late singer Amy Winehouse raised £3,000 at auction in Newbury today (Wednesday).

This shirt was designed in collaboration with British clothing brand Fred Perry and released in her Spring 2011 collection. It was one of her own personal items and her father Mitch has donated it for auction to raise funds for the charity Niamh’s Next Step.
Old 24-05-2012, 08:11 PM   #623
indolering

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post
I found this article, not sure I understand:

http://music.msn.com/music/article.a...id=rr-mus-news

New York's Village Voice ran an interview with the musician earlier this month in which he allegedly said Winehouse was "upset, competitive, (and) restless" after Adele's rise to global fame. The story was widely reported, but Ronson has posted a statement on Facebook denying he made the comments.

He writes, "I rarely ever respond to misquotes and wrong information. Plus, it only serves to bring attention to the matter. However in this case, I will not f------ tolerate it ... I read the interview for the first time just now, and there are so many wrong quotes in there. I can tell the dude was writing whatever he wanted because he uses words and language that I never EVER f------ use in my daily life.

"At one point, he (the interviewer) was grilling me about Amy to the point that I said that Amy was itching to get back in the studio, and the recent success of others that she had blazed a trail for had put the fire in her belly. But that is absolutely it, and all these other words are a complete affront to me, her, Adele and anyone who reads this s---."

Ronson is so angry over the incident he has vowed never to answer future questions about Winehouse, adding, "Sorry to get so f------ angry over something that may seem trivial, but some wrongs must be righted. And I have learned my lesson and will no longer answer questions about our girl."
The murder of this young girl sickens me - I don't why this murder should upset me so, there have been so many...she didn't deserve this....
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:38 PM   #624
trixie

Her house is for sale:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2012...-home-for-sale

Amy Winehouse home for sale

Camden villa where singer died in July 2011 is listed at £2.7m after family deems it 'inappropriate for us to live there'

Tributes left for Amy Winehouse outside her Camden Square house, which has been put up for sale
Tributes left for Amy Winehouse outside her Camden Square house, which has been put up for sale. Photograph: Paul Brown/Rex Features

The London home where Amy Winehouse lived and died has been put up for sale by her family for £2.7m.

Thousands of mourning fans flocked to the three-bedroom property in Camden and transformed the square where it sits into a shrine following the singer's death last July.

Ten months later her relatives are placing the house on the market, saying it would be inappropriate for any of them to move in.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:44 PM   #625
trixie

Auction of Amy Winehouse's gown, along with The murdered Whitney Houston's passport & a note from Michael Jackson:

http://loladeville.blogspot.com/2012...o-ex-wife.html

Lastly the late Amy Winehouse's robe which she wore in the video of her hit
Rehab has been listed for $16,000.
Old 30-06-2012, 01:13 AM   #626
trixie

Mitch Winehouse has written a book:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/06/2...one-year-later

It’s been nearly a year since the death of singer Amy Winehouse at 27.

Her father, Mitch Winehouse, has written a new book, “Amy, My Daughter”, discussing, in part, her issues with drugs and alcohol.

Mitch told HLN's Dr. Drew Thursday night that he wrote it to help him in his personal recovery, to clear up misconceptions about Amy’s passing, and to send proceeds to the Amy Winehouse Foundation.

Concerning her death, Dr. Drew asked him, “Did you see it coming?”

He replied, “No, not at all. If she had passed away four years ago, I`d hold my hands up and I would have said, ‘well, what can we expect?’ She was extremely ill, but she’d recovered to such an extent that when she did pass away, obviously, it came as an absolutely terrible shock to us."

Hate to say, he didn't see it coming because she was murdered.