Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 06-02-2012, 10:01 PM   #21
andiliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by notthisshitagain View Post
I remember seeing them in the Stepford Wives thread... can't remember exactly in what part of that thread, the thread is massive!

Oh wait, I found it...
Yes that is the drawings. Thank you so much for finding them. I think 'Willow Smith' has also done some similar drawings which I think she also put on Twitter. So I feel there must be a connection with Paris Jackson and Willow Smith. Both have famous fathers and are being pushed into the spotlight as children. When Paris is about 22 years old she should then think about being an actress and/or a model and/or a singer, I just feel at the moment she is too young and she is vulnerable.

Last edited by andiliz; 06-02-2012 at 10:21 PM.
andiliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #22
notthisshitagain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiliz View Post
Yes that is the drawings. Thank you so much for finding them. I think 'Willow Smith' has also done some similar drawings which I think she also put on Twitter. So I feel there must be a connection with Paris Jackson and Willow Smith. Both have famous fathers and are being pushed into the spotlight as children. When Paris is about 22 years old she should then think about being an actress and/or a model and/or a singer, I just feel at the moment she is too young and she is vulnerable.
You're welcome! Oh, I didn't know that about Willow Smith.. and yeah, the idea of a connection between them makes sense to me. Pretty sorry to see this kind of mess is going on with child celebrities....
notthisshitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 11:08 PM   #23
armoured_amazon

Willow Smith shaves head
http://thegloss.com/beauty/willow-sm...y-bravery-734/

Willow Smith Sends Out Creepy Drawing
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 11:35 PM   #24
grots

its kinda scares me how people on this website all it takes for a celebrity to not be stupid is to agree with them.

look at prodigy, mos def, and immortal technique all idiots.

you know what I AM SAYING?

Last edited by grots; 06-02-2012 at 11:35 PM.
grots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:05 AM   #25
andiliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by notthisshitagain View Post
You're welcome! Oh, I didn't know that about Willow Smith.. and yeah, the idea of a connection between them makes sense to me. Pretty sorry to see this kind of mess is going on with child celebrities....
Yes it is sad to see. There are also many You Tube videos of Michael Jackson's 3 children Prince, Paris and 'Blanket'. I know Michael wouldn't want his children to be on You Tube.

And there are so many personal, private photos of Paris and her two brothers Prince and Blanket all over the internet now. The paparazzi now follow Michael Jackson's 3 children because they can't follow him anymore. Michael would hate all this stuff to happen to his beloved children.

Last edited by andiliz; 07-02-2012 at 12:15 AM.
andiliz is offline   Reply With Quote