Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 08-02-2009, 04:00 AM   #41
smariot

Okay, so it's an RFID chip.

So, why is it in the pet food? Eating it surely isn't the best way to use it. Or is the pet food made out of recycled pets?
The greater the handicap of the creator, the more impressive the achievement. If we suppose that the universe is the product of an existent creator we can conceive a greater being: one who created the universe while not existing.
smariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 04:03 AM   #42
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozlo View Post
could well be them trying it out to see if anyone notices and complains.
That's what I think too. It's disgusting. I'm going to scrutinise my food (and my cats' food!) from now on. There's no limit to the sick m.o. of those twisted a-holes.

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 08-02-2009 at 04:04 AM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 04:37 AM   #43
jayla
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by croatiancoffee View Post
What would be the purpose of a cat having a chip? (if it is the one you speak of)

(any jokes about the cat being hungry will be banished into a room with my terrible jokes)
I am seriously wondering if it is an experiment to see if they could eventually be used in food for human consumption. Lets face it, they usually use animals at the beginning of their experiments. If THIS doesn't work, they could "tweak" the chip and make it more "digestable.
jayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 08:28 AM   #44
the itinerant shrubber

This thread should be at the top of the page! But even the so-called "awake" are addicted to Jade Goody...

As far as I can tell,it's something similar to or actually is the Verichip. A typical RFID chip is square sometimes with with tiny prongs coming out of it-like a little square spider-the ones inside your credit cards.
Any more developments on this Steppenwar?

Last edited by the itinerant shrubber; 08-02-2009 at 08:29 AM.
the itinerant shrubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 08:39 AM   #45
helloperator
Banned

There's 4 explanations:

1. The cat food company needs more information on what cats do...how many chews before swallow, how many dumps in a day, cat temperatures, general feline activities

2. It's some small piece of machinery related to the cat food plant

3. It's a human micro chip that someone who works for the cat company sliced out of his own body and threw into the cat mix before the illuminati disinfo agent vatican assasign new world order rothschild drug running police state stomping on the head of humanity forever soldiers could grab him and ask him what he knows about cat food production.

4. They make the cat food out of cats

Last edited by helloperator; 08-02-2009 at 08:41 AM.
helloperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 08:45 AM   #46
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloperator View Post
There's 4 explanations:

1. The cat food company needs more information on what cats do...how many chews before swallow, how many dumps in a day, cat temperatures, general feline activities

2. It's some small piece of machinery related to the cat food plant

3. It's a human micro chip that someone who works for the cat company sliced out of his own body and threw into the cat mix before the illuminati disinfo agent vatican assasign new world order rothschild drug running police state stomping on the head of humanity forever soldiers could grab him and ask him what he knows about cat food production.

4. They make the cat food out of cats
Numbers 3 and 4!!!!

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 08-02-2009 at 08:48 AM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:10 AM   #47
grachtengordel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by danster82 View Post
You get this alot if you unravel a Gillette packet you will see the rfid patch on the cardboard.
different kind of chip. the flat chips they use in razor blade packs and credit cards are different. This is undoubtably a chip to go INSIDE a living creature.

Last edited by grachtengordel; 08-02-2009 at 09:14 AM.
grachtengordel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:14 AM   #48
grachtengordel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelyran View Post
...I'll tell you something weird,don't laugh...friend of mine sold drugs...he was paranoid of moths...there was this weird one he thought had a micro-camera on it...he pointed it out,I went to catch it...and a flash,like a small explosion
happened...when I picked it up,it had no abdomen and burnt scorch marks...
weird I know and have no idea what was the truth...
what drugs was he selling? powders? herbs?
grachtengordel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:21 AM   #49
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelyran View Post
...Probably one of the most revealing threads you have begun,no,I'm not criticizing your more humourous types,quite enjoy them without sarcasm or ridicule...think you're a scream and generally nice bloke.
What I want you to do Steppewar,is investigate the owners and transnationalist who own the pet food products and see if there is cross ownership in Technological and Military products as well.What MikethePunk
said is true,they do attach them selves to the insides of bodies.
It would be a shock to find,maybe the theory of using our beloved companions as a form of listening devices is both demonic and criminal. And you are openly anti-NWO and promote ideas that go against their agendas.
When one lives alone,does'nt work,has no distractions with human relationships,you are afforded one aspect others do not...you get to notice everything...so I do understand the impact this revealtion had upon you...
...I'll tell you something weird,don't laugh...friend of mine sold drugs...he was paranoid of moths...there was this weird one he thought had a micro-camera on it...he pointed it out,I went to catch it...and a flash,like a small explosion
happened...when I picked it up,it had no abdomen and burnt scorch marks...
weird I know and have no idea what was the truth...

See my thread...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ht=furry+spies

kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:24 AM   #50
duckandcover

Every cat should have one , it would put my mind at rest next time im eating my chinese takeaway
duckandcover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:44 AM   #51
citroen999

dont believe you.. the picture looks suss..

There are 2 sides to every story and then there's the truth!!

If i left you alone in the woods with only a hatchet how long before you could send me an email?
citroen999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:59 AM   #52
snoop

its just a tracking chip used for pets can get them anywhere you have all been duped
see link http://www.pet-detect.com/products_list.php?category=1

sorry if it was true and you found it in cat food the reason behind that would be for tptb to test to see if it works on living things after consumption . Idk anything is possible .to me tho it just seems sus that someone who comes on these boards often finds an RFID tag little bit of a coincidence i think , also if they put them in pet food i am sure there would be loads and some other pet owner would of found one . That is my 2 cents but thank you for getting me thinking

Last edited by snoop; 08-02-2009 at 10:05 AM.
snoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:00 AM   #53
arten
Banned

If this is genuine then it is feinng outrageous if they are doing that to cats they could be doing it to us. The first thing to do is contact your local Trading Standards Officer the Supermarket will get a massive fine for selling a product that is contaminated. I would also get myself a good Lawyer and if you are on a low income then why not make an appeal both on here and in your local community. Get the local Animal Proytection groups involved like RSPCA in fact they will get you the Lawyer. Cats Protection league etc. These Twats have got to be stopped or we are all going to be chipped and that really does spell the end.
arten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:02 AM   #54
fnulnu

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoop View Post
its just a tracking chip used for pets can get them anywhere you have all been duped
see link http://www.pet-detect.com/products_list.php?category=1
I posted the image from there ages back in the thread to prove it was an RFID chip (identical,infact).
From the site:
Quote:
NOTE: You must have a valid Implanter Code to purchase chips
That kind of rules out Steppe "planting" it,don't you think?

I hope Steppe kicks up a stink and sues the b/tards.

Last edited by fnulnu; 08-02-2009 at 10:03 AM.
fnulnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:03 AM   #55
comawhite015

What does it matter? The cat's just going to shit it straight out anyway.
I never said to be like me. I say to be like you and make a difference. - Marilyn Manson
comawhite015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:07 AM   #56
snoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu View Post
I posted the image from there ages back in the thread to prove it was an RFID chip (identical,infact).
From the site:

That kind of rules out Steppe "planting" it,don't you think?

I hope Steppe kicks up a stink and sues the b/tards.
not if he knows a bloody vet!!!!!
snoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:12 AM   #57
fnulnu

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoop View Post
not if he knows a bloody vet!!!!!
Wow,so cynical.I highly doubt a vet would risk being busted just so Steppe could wind us up (but,I'll happily be proven wrong.Infact,I wish it was just Steppe doing it for the lulz)

fnulnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:12 AM   #58
tom bombadil

If you are worried then buy one of these;

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/_W0QQ_n...romZR40QQ_mdoZ

In uk.

or for big bussiness;
http://www.springcard.com/products/index.php

Look here first;
If you break the glass container (non-desolvable in any case) then you will find the same as what you find in a card. A chip, and an arial to pick-up frequencies that 'charge-up' and activate the chip and enable non-host or battery powering an option. In the same way a christal radio works, then so does this. It receives the power from the frequency looking for it.

It would be wise, I think, to believe that this is a question of tracking the user. If it was for tracking of packaging or theft then it could have been more easier to include it on the lable. For the case of the cat food, it is safe to assume that it was meant to be ingested by the cat....however; cats chew their food very reigorously in the wild cos they have to, and a wild moggy would have either discarded it or broken it. The cats at home however that have been dragged up on the crap that is in those things do not have to chew as hard, so they dont (experiance with cats here folks) bother to chew as much.

So why? That is the question. Why in cat food?

IMHO it is a tester to see if they, at their present size, can withstand the chewing of the cat. Also it would be wise to think that in the same area as where the cat food was sold, you will find teams of 'watchers' that with a more powerfull version of the transmiter/reciver are watching for 'signs' of use and will form an oppinion of its distribution effectiveness.

For intrested parties; start here;
or here;

Tom.
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:14 AM   #59
steppewar
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by citroen999 View Post
dont believe you.. the picture looks suss..
Look at reply no 36. I posted a picture of the chip on my hand with my name written on it.

I believe that these things could easily be injested without humans or animals knowing it. The only reason why I noticed it in the 1st place is because I always scrutinize my cats food for impurities,gristly bits etc.

It was so small that when I first saw it I thought it was a used staple.

If it is true as someone said earlier that the component part of the chip stays in the body after ingesting it, then we are probably already microchipped.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:14 AM   #60
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by grachtengordel View Post
what drugs was he selling? powders? herbs?
...just herbs,and very good at that.But what he did with the money would blow your mind.He paid for 20 people to see Icke's second Newcastle show in
NSW Australia.He bought and lent a library of books,all esoteric and Illuminati in nature,make replicant videos,which he paid me to do for him,just to leave at bus stops...and other public places.The pot he bought was from a big
Freemason who drove to South Australia once a month or twice...and was funded by,get this,a member of the Rothchild family in Newcastle...
There's a thread,in Big brother I think...My Phone Clicks...this is the guy I'm talking about...he rings me up,just to test the Echelon surveillance machine...complete bonkers sometimes...but the weirdest things happened around me or him...
I really do believe the TPTB were watching both of us...he converted so many people,all rich elite university students...I remember,he picked this woman,Sally,because her grandfather was high up in freemasonary,he showed her the handshake,secret codes...and she went and shook his hand"Who Told You!"...he was very indignant about it...very cross.I found a book in his old house,hand written notes,during the 6th degree,they,The Masonic teachings discussed telepathy,and how to use it...at the 6th degree
what is at the 33rd...opening portals?...
Old Steve...never be another like him...when I first met him,I knew he was into it..this is 1997...I handed him a deck of cards,The Illuminati..."Jase,you're on my level"...I became his right hand man 1997-2002..
but another strange thing...light-bulbs and electrical equipment would explode
or fail around him all the time...no matter where he moved...