Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-03-2018, 03:26 PM   #341
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,583 (7,194 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
you see how much of a hypocrite you are.

You bitch and moan all the time about "identity politics" and claim it is the reason for division, and blame it all on the left.

I'm simply telling you to examine what is the most divisive ID politics of all, and you try and misconstrue that as some kind of racism.

You are a racist, snowflake, hypocritical, elitist useful idiot. Yes all of that wrapped into one.
america wasn't formed out of 'white identity politics'; there weren't really any multicultural countries at that time. They invaded a country and pushed aside a culture that wouldn't assimilate (the natives)

'the left' as you call them who are pushing the identity politics are merely AUTHORITARIANS funded by the same people who own and control the big corporations and the central banks

for them its not really about 'left' or 'right' its about how much they can centralise their power
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-03-2018 at 03:27 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 06:21 PM   #342
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,410 (2,489 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
america wasn't formed out of 'white identity politics'; there weren't really any multicultural countries at that time. They invaded a country and pushed aside a culture that wouldn't assimilate (the natives)

'the left' as you call them who are pushing the identity politics are merely AUTHORITARIANS funded by the same people who own and control the big corporations and the central banks

for them its not really about 'left' or 'right' its about how much they can centralise their power
So having race based slavery and laws based on race, like anti misegenation laws, or voting laws, or lack of rights based on race,as early as the mid 1600's is not "identity politics" ?

who are you fooling ?

I want you to look beyond your base knowledge right wing programming and look at the history of white identity politics, which you love to deny, and your response is to infer that I am some kind of racist like the snowflake that you are.

That is the tactic of a Zionist. Deflect legitimate criticism with accusations of racism.

You are so clearly a shill.

When I told you many times that Zionist Jewish supremacists and white supremacists are the exact same people with the exact same tactics and propaganda, I wasn't lying. You prove it everyday with your accusations of "anti-white" replace with "anti-semitism" your consistent moaning about "white genocide" replace with "everybody wants to kill all the Jews" and your never ending crusade of white victimization, again insert "Jewish victim hood"

You and your group of ideologues are so clearly the same as the Zionist supremacists you always bitch about.

Both totally owned and totally controlled by the elites. You know this, yet you follow along like the good little pawn that you are.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 08:00 PM   #343
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,583 (7,194 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
So having race based slavery and laws based on race, like anti misegenation laws, or voting laws, or lack of rights based on race,as early as the mid 1600's is not "identity politics" ?

who are you fooling ?

I want you to look beyond your base knowledge right wing programming and look at the history of white identity politics, which you love to deny, and your response is to infer that I am some kind of racist like the snowflake that you are.

That is the tactic of a Zionist. Deflect legitimate criticism with accusations of racism.

You are so clearly a shill.

When I told you many times that Zionist Jewish supremacists and white supremacists are the exact same people with the exact same tactics and propaganda, I wasn't lying. You prove it everyday with your accusations of "anti-white" replace with "anti-semitism" your consistent moaning about "white genocide" replace with "everybody wants to kill all the Jews" and your never ending crusade of white victimization, again insert "Jewish victim hood"

You and your group of ideologues are so clearly the same as the Zionist supremacists you always bitch about.

Both totally owned and totally controlled by the elites. You know this, yet you follow along like the good little pawn that you are.
i don't see a white identity politics

i see an el-ite who has screwed everyone else including other white people
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 08:37 PM   #344
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,410
Likes: 654 (412 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
So having race based slavery and laws based on race, like anti misegenation laws, or voting laws, or lack of rights based on race,as early as the mid 1600's is not "identity politics" ?
.
You raised the point of whites being 1st with identity politics - which you relate to race based slavery

Since the Arabs were raiding Europe for white slaves long before the White man was raiding /buying them from Africa - Would that not indicate Identity politics started with arabs. (Or not since theres probably a line of others before them)

Im sure there will be some carefully contrived reason** why its white identity politics when they take Brown slaves but not Brown identity politics when they take white slaves.

But I'm going to assume you dont buy into the ** bullshit so theres 2 options
1) Identity politics predates the African slave trade (and the originators could be anyone)

2) The US identity politics is a by product of the slave trade - Im inclined to this reasoning.
The reality is Black people were taken as slaves because they were superior to the white man in those climates
The Idea the black man was inferior came partly from a failure to understand if We had progressed technologically why hadn't they and some misapplied theories but mostly beginning later to justify the slave trade in the face of opposition.
Its here that identity politics come in particularly post emancipation when particularly in the south poor whites* had status above slaves - with the ending of slavery they were now sharing the bottom rung - Jim crow and segregation followed as the white trailer trash sought to maintain a higher social standing -

In which case I agree with you Identity politics (In America) did start with the white man - but Wave has a point in that today the far left is using identity politics to create a sense of victimhood amongst ethnic communities and target hate against white males who the left band together as privileged because 1 in a 10 000 of them is wealthy - but by claiming its applied to all gives a much larger grievance target. And lets be clear the worst agitators of identity politics are white and predominantly female.

Im not a supporter of the white genocide argument,
Except to some extent in Africa - where politics tantamount to ethnic cleansing ie forcing the whites out have been adopted (Zimbabwe) since the vast majority are forced out rather than killed - a genocide it is not.

By promising to remove the white homophobic racist misogynistic patriarchy when they take power - Of course nobody notices the lefts leaders all hark from the same back ground as the rights and the wealthiest and when they get voted in they do nothing for the minorities.


* But this isn't a colour thing either Group A often loks down on Group B who in turn looks down on C - see the Caste system in India as a prime example
Group C may be economic, ethnic, religious, Tribal or race based

**In the same manner the definition of racism is stretched beyond all recognition to prove Brown people cant be racist _ In short the new pseudo definition means you can only be racist if you are in power - oddly though white south Africans despite having no power today are deemed racist and black south Africans despite having the power cant be racist. Which only proves the reality is were expected to believe and accept that only white people can be racist

Last edited by hande; 13-03-2018 at 09:00 PM.
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 09:13 PM   #345
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,410 (2,489 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i don't see a white identity politics

i see an el-ite who has screwed everyone else including other white people
so you don't see "white identity politics"

but you see "identity politics" with everybody else and always bitch about it and complain that it is a problem.

Yeah that's cuz you are racist. Of course you don't see a problem with yourself but just with everybody else.

You are quite obviously a racist, you pretty much just admitted it.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 09:41 PM   #346
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,410 (2,489 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
You raised the point of whites being 1st with identity politics - which you relate to race based slavery

Since the Arabs were raiding Europe for white slaves long before the White man was raiding /buying them from Africa - Would that not indicate Identity politics started with arabs. (Or not since theres probably a line of others before them)

Im sure there will be some carefully contrived reason** why its white identity politics when they take Brown slaves but not Brown identity politics when they take white slaves.
We are talking about Identity politics as it relates to the United States, and possibly "the West" in general, but more specifically the US. What the fuck does Arab slave trading have to do with the United States. This is the same stupid argument you guys always use. We are talking about one thing, and you bring up a completely irrelevant point, to distract from the fact that the trans atlantic slave trade was one of the major foundations for a divided country.


Quote:
2) The US identity politics is a by product of the slave trade - Im inclined to this reasoning.
The reality is Black people were taken as slaves because they were superior to the white man in those climates
The idea that the only reason blacks were chosen as slaves because they worked better in hotter climates is bullshit. There were plenty of slaves in the north where the climates were much colder. Second, white indentured labour was also used in the south, so your assumption is false. There was a specific racial hatred and a specific creation of different classes of race, and that was exactly the identity politics I am talking about. So once slavery ended, if it was all about CLIMATE as you say, why then where Blacks denied the ability to vote, and denied civil rights, and why was there Jim crow laws. No slavery had nothing to do with "blacks working better in certain climates" It had to do with outright racism and the elites creating a hierarchy of racial classes, WHICH IS IDENTITY POLITICS.


Quote:
Its here that identity politics come in particularly post emancipation when particularly in the south poor whites* had status above slaves - with the ending of slavery they were now sharing the bottom rung - Jim crow and segregation followed as the white trailer trash sought to maintain a higher social standing -
Yes the basis of white identity politics is for the group to maintain racial supremacy and privilege status over other groups. That is the whole point of white identity politics.

Quote:
In which case I agree with you Identity politics (In America) did start with the white man - but Wave has a point in that today the far left is using identity politics to create a sense of victimhood amongst ethnic communities and target hate against white males who the left band together as privileged because 1 in a 10 000 of them is wealthy - but by claiming its applied to all gives a much larger grievance target.
so we agree on the foundation of Identity politics in America. Good. More than Wave can admit to. Now a few things.

The identity politics of minority groups would not exist if white identity politics did not exist first. By default and necessity minority groups had to organize around their own identity politics to combat the outright racism and persecution directed to them by white identity politics.

Now when we get beyond the past and to the present, the same way you can claim the far left is using IDP to create a sense of victimhood amongst minorities to target and hate white communities, by the very same token the far right is doing the EXACT SAME THING. If you cannot see this, then I will presume it is because you are personally caught up in it and a racist yourself.

The far right is doing the EXACT SAME currently as you accuse the far left of doing. In this case of the far right, its actually much worse for a number of reasons

1) The white population far outnumbers any minority, so white IDP will be a much greater force, which we saw with the election and support of Donald Trump who used White IDP to win his election.

2) Minority populations do not really have the means to do any kind of political, economic, or widescale violent acts against whites, while the opposite certainly isn't true.

3) The white IDP are currently being backed by the US administration. The president has openly praised white supremacists, hired white supremacists, tweeted the memes of white supremacists, and carried out the agenda of white supremacists.

4) White IDP has a long documented history of violence and murder. You cannot really say the same about any minority IDP, nowhere even close to the same scale.

Quote:
And lets be clear the worst agitators of identity politics are white and predominantly female.
No as I just described the worst agitators of identity politics are angry white males. They are the ones who go and shoot up churches or schools because they think they are being victimized. They are the ones who carry out even more terror attacks than muslim extremists, and they are responsible for the worst terror attack on US soil other than 911.

White Identity politics is the backbone of the Republican party ever since the Southern Strategy was devised with Richard Nixon, but it goes back before him. Modern day Republicanism is driven by white identity politics and that's why the vast majority of Republican voters are white. Because they are voting to maintain or keep in place a perceived white privilege/advantage.


Quote:
* But this isn't a colour thing either Group A often loks down on Group B who in turn looks down on C - see the Caste system in India as a prime example
Group C may be economic, ethnic, religious, Tribal or race based
The people can be divided amongst any lines the controllers wish. What they know is a powerful division is race, and it seems to be what they are enacting worldwide, well in the West at least.

Quote:
**In the same manner the definition of racism is stretched beyond all recognition to prove Brown people cant be racist _ In short the new pseudo definition means you can only be racist if you are in power - oddly though white south Africans despite having no power today are deemed racist and black south Africans despite having the power cant be racist. Which only proves the reality is were expected to believe and accept that only white people can be racist
Well I don't agree with the "new definition" of racism.

Racism is racism, regardless of who carries it out.

What is important to remember, and I think what many of those people are actually meaning to communicate is, that racism which is backed by money, force, and political power and influence of course is going to be a much bigger problem than racism which doesn't have any of these things to back it.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 09:54 PM   #347
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,583 (7,194 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
so you don't see "white identity politics"

but you see "identity politics" with everybody else and always bitch about it and complain that it is a problem.

Yeah that's cuz you are racist. Of course you don't see a problem with yourself but just with everybody else.

You are quite obviously a racist, you pretty much just admitted it.
think about this logically and not through the prism of your marxist brainwashing

were the europeans who settled america a mix of skin colours?

no they were all white, so they didn't have a 'white identity politics'

they had national identities and they had class identities and they came from countries where el-ites had been screwing them over
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-03-2018 at 10:00 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 10:14 PM   #348
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,410 (2,489 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
think about this logically and not through the prism of your marxist brainwashing

were the europeans who settled america a mix of skin colours?

no they were all white, so they didn't have a 'white identity politics'

they had national identities and they had class identities and they came from countries where el-ites had been screwing them over
Think about this hard without your white supremacist brainwashing.

There were natives in America were there not ? Or was the land just waiting for Europeans like Palestine was just waiting for the Zionists.

The natives were massacred and driven off of their lands so white settlers could replace them and then use African slave labour to build up wealth.

THAT IS WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS.

There were black slaves within the colonies and race laws enacted in the colonies BEFORE the United States even became a country.

THAT IS WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS. So yes white identity politics in that land predates the foundation of America. I would argue it is a deep part of the soul of America.

I don't know why it is so hard for you to understand and you continue to deny blatant history.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 13-03-2018 at 10:16 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 07:17 AM   #349
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,410
Likes: 654 (412 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE=vancity eagle;1063007165]
Quote:

We are talking about Identity politics as it relates to the United States, and possibly "the West" in general, but more specifically the US. What the fuck does Arab slave trading have to do with the United States. This is the same stupid argument you guys always use. We are talking about one thing, and you bring up a completely irrelevant point, to distract from the fact that the trans atlantic slave trade was one of the major foundations for a divided country.
Labelling - You guys ie identity politics _ .Bad form chap.

Its a very long thread and things get missed - In the post I quoted
You asserted White people started Identity politics and slave trade, it wasn't apparent you were talking specifically about the US.

I bought up the Arab slave trade and earlier to help demonstrate why I didnt consider the slave trade was a result of Identity politics.

Whats more ridiculous though is that I clearly and specifically stated White people were responsible for Identity politics in the US.

In other words I ,agreed with you - I just disputed the cause In effect your labelling of me amounts to a Temper tantrum because I dared to point out identity politics is a human trait.

[QUOTE=vancity eagle;1063007165]
Quote:

The idea that the only reason blacks were chosen as slaves because they worked better in hotter climates is bullshit. There were plenty of slaves in the north where the climates were much colder. Second, white indentured labour was also used in the south, so your assumption is false.

No slavery had nothing to do with "blacks working better in certain climates" It had to do with outright racism and the elites creating a hierarchy of racial classes, WHICH IS IDENTITY POLITICS.
.
No absolutely incorrect -
Because heres the problem you are focusing on the US, but the Atlantic slave trade didn't start with the US, so by this strict focusing you are missing key evidence - leading to incorrect conclusions

It began with the Spanish in South America (following a loss of local labour dues to disease)
On the Caribbean Islands white folk died rather fast and indentured / deported white (mainly Irish) labour was tried there 1st ** the hardiness of the Blacks in similar climes was noted and thus the slave trade to North America was born.

I believe parts of the south were bad for Whitey as well -

Of course once the slave trade was established - economics kicks in
If in the north you use paid labour you cant compete with a slave owning plantation on cost - This is why slaves were used everywhere.

As for why black - well it was an established trade - to use any other group would mean war since they had established nation states and empires etc
It was Africas misfortune to be a nomadic continent in an age of empires.

Ive deleted some of the paragraph regarding Jim crow etc - because I completely agree with the point

** In the West Indies The British Army bought slaves and "freed" them into the army - where pay and conditions were the same as for the British born soldiers - once they had served there 20 years they were free men with the same rights as any other ex soldier . This was because it was the only way to keep units in the West Indies up to strength - Whitey didn't do well there

[QUOTE=vancity eagle;1063007165]
Quote:

So we agree on the foundation of Identity politics in America. Good. More than Wave can admit to. Now a few things.

The identity politics of minority groups would not exist if white identity politics did not exist first. By default and necessity minority groups had to organize around their own identity politics to combat the outright racism and persecution directed to them by white identity politics.
As regards America I completely agree - Not always the case elsewhere

Im not accusing you of saying it is - perhaps you need to make it clear you are only referring to the US (well SA and zim also qualify).
If you only see the 2nd paragraph above - it can be misconstrued as more of the all white folk are racist crap that's thrown out ( If you aren't racist you still are because you aren't acknowledging it )
which provokes a defensive counter argument

Its an issue with forums and long threads - not yourself -person a and B know the context C and D join later and may miss something = misapprehensions.

Its why tolerance and a willing ness to concede error are vital to a free flowing forum

[QUOTE=vancity eagle;1063007165]
Quote:

Now when we get beyond the past and to the present, the same way you can claim the far left is using IDP to create a sense of victimhood amongst minorities to target and hate white communities, by the very same token the far right is doing the EXACT SAME THING. If you cannot see this, then I will presume it is because you are personally caught up in it and a racist yourself.
No we all know about the far right - its emblazoned every where -
The far left is potentially worse because we excuse it
Antifa attacks people - well they were Nazis they deserved it

Left wing violence goes unchallenged or worse is tacitly approved because - identity politics left = good right (even if its only a tiny bit off centre = evil fascist Nazis

You do yourself a disservice - jumping on the if you dont mention the far right its because you are one band waggon.

The danger of the far right is well known - that's why people dont really talk about it - there ideology s discredited so people mock them-
The danger of the far left is ignored and swept under the carpet its ideology - despite being as bad is tolerated and endorsed in our societies that's why its talked about more.


[QUOTE=vancity eagle;1063007165]
Quote:

No as I just described the worst agitators of identity politics are angry white males. They are the ones who go and shoot up churches or schools because they think they are being victimized.

.
I disagree

They are told by the left that they are racists, they are told they have privilege by people who have far more than them -
There are no specific programmes to help underprivileged white males.

Meanwhile black youths are told whites are all racist, the establishment favours whites,
Black areas are deprived because of economic failings - but the left project this as being race base - ignoring white deprived groups
Every where you look there are articles proclaiming - White men are the problem and that colleges should get rid of white professors
And of course the idea maths and science are to white and so its racist oppression teaching them (that's a series argument put forward in the UK)

Is it any wonder then that they feel victimised - the current identity politics seems determined to make white men feel 2nd class if not actually be treated as such. (Please not I'm saying feel not are)

Of course the far right makes hay with this - Im fed up hearing White = all the worlds problems and evil empires - by carefully selected historical facts.
I see history and I see colour doesn't matter all groups have been unpleasant to others at some point - for which Ive been branded racist (I believe were all equal = racist)
I despise the far right - but I can see why some are duped into thinking they are their salvation. (Of course in turn this leads to an upswing of far left support)
We are becoming more polarised it needs to be stopped - answers on a post card

[QUOTE=vancity eagle;1063007165]
Quote:

Well I don't agree with the "new definition" of racism.

Racism is racism, regardless of who carries it out.

.
Good have a bucket load of likes - a man after my own heart

Its been my experience that the most racist attitudes ive seen are Asian?* (India area ) towards people of African descent.

*Im British and old - Asian used to be India, China Vietnam etc were oriental - Others used south east asia etc -
Oriental is no longer used and I'm not up to speed on my Asian Geographic definitions.
I still used Oriental until last week - to my absolute horror It was explained its now considered a racist term - oops- I thought it had been dropped because the American dominance meant we all recognised US terminology.


[QUOTE=vancity eagle;1063007165]
Quote:

What is important to remember, and I think what many of those people are actually meaning to communicate is, that racism which is backed by money, force, and political power and influence of course is going to be a much bigger problem than racism which doesn't have any of these things to back it.
I generally agree - but that applies to all forms of persecution and bigotry.

Its also worth pointing out though that power and influence dont always relate to numbers .
Its possible to see a poor out of power majority launch a genocidal campaign against a different group that wields power - as happened in Rwanda - it was the group without power that started that racial** war.

And of Course SA that demonstrates a minority can absolutely dominate a majority.

**Sorry but you know what I mean 2 tribes slightly different ethnic back ground

Edit

As an example of identity politics
A black conservative MP in Britain has been racially abused because he is conservative - and called traitor

"I dont understand how a black man can be a Tory" now regardless of politics - step back and think about that -
The left is basically saying if you are an ethnic minority we should own your vote - How racist is that determining peoples vote based on ethnicity
Same thing is said about gays - why would gays be Torys - again If you are identified as a certain group - you should vote left, if you dont you will be subject to torrents of abuse from the left because you are a traitor.

Last edited by hande; 14-03-2018 at 07:56 AM.
Likes: (1)
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 01:06 PM   #350
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,410 (2,489 Posts)
Default

^
I don't fully agree with everything you have said here, but a well thought out discussion, and this is the type of constructive dialogue which should be taking place on this forum.
Likes: (1)
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 04:28 PM   #351
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,583 (7,194 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Think about this hard without your white supremacist brainwashing.

There were natives in America were there not ? Or was the land just waiting for Europeans like Palestine was just waiting for the Zionists.

The natives were massacred and driven off of their lands so white settlers could replace them and then use African slave labour to build up wealth.

THAT IS WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS.

There were black slaves within the colonies and race laws enacted in the colonies BEFORE the United States even became a country.

THAT IS WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS. So yes white identity politics in that land predates the foundation of America. I would argue it is a deep part of the soul of America.

I don't know why it is so hard for you to understand and you continue to deny blatant history.
well actually most white settlers didn't have slaves and most weren't involved in indian fighting...

But anyway....so you want to hand back your university degree and go and live in a mud hunt and hunt wild animals....to shun 'white identity'?

ok, fair enough i mean living in a mud hut is low impact and hunter gathering is sustainable and organic so that's all cool as far as i'm concerned, but its not necesarily an easy life so kudos to you for wanting to give it a go

I have a similar situation in my country where i like some aspects of the past but unlike you i also like some aspects of today

So for example while i think there is an over dependence on synthetic drugs in modern medicine i think modern medicine is also capable of doing some pretty amazing things, i mean surgeons have probably transformed millions of lives for the better. So i think some of the medical improvements that have occurred post colonialism are quite cool

I don't want a total return to the past but i think there could be a kind of crofting renaissance in scotland if we see positive land reform that could see people back on the land but with a modern twist for example by utilising renewable energies and building materials so that people don't necessarily have to have thatch roofs and no electricity

So nowadays the internet could help crofters with building community over large distances of wild country for example remote crofters could look for potential partners online and they could also swap, barter or sell their goods on online markets

So i understand your desire to let go of all the 'white identity' stuff but you might want to embrace some of it like electricity and modern medicine as they have some pretty cool applications

if you are looking for a mud hut though there are some pretty cool adobe earth ship designs (see below). Stick some solar panels on top and a rainwater capture or sinkwell for your water and you're good to go!

you might want to keep your white identity motor vehicle as well though as that could be pretty useful for picking up supplies and also for bringing back gazelle that you have hunted. oh and a gun too...to shoot the gazelles with

__________________
I want a country i can be proud of

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 14-03-2018 at 04:32 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 04:52 PM   #352
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,410 (2,489 Posts)
Default

Wave you are not even having a conversation with me. All you keep doing is strawmanning, and its really quite boring. Or you change the subject from what you were originally talking about when it suits you. Just diversionary tactics, strawman attacks, and a failure to even acknowledge exactly what it is I'm saying. Now you are trying to be snide and facetious. All you are interested in is pushing propaganda. You are all about division and supremacy. You can lie to yourself and say you are not. I know what you are. You cannot win a fair open debate because your ideology is corrupted. You are wrong, and that's why the elites push your nonsense and have been pushing it four hundreds of years. Well well before there was ever any "cultural Marxism".

Last edited by vancity eagle; 14-03-2018 at 04:57 PM.
Likes: (1)
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 04:58 PM   #353
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,583 (7,194 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Wave you are not even having a conversation with me. All you keep doing is strawmanning, and its really quite boring. Or you change the subject from what you were originally talking about when it suits you. Just diversionary tactics, strawman attacks, and a failure to even acknowledge exactly what it is I'm saying. All you are interested in is pushing propaganda. I know what you are.
listen man...

the powers that be that financed the exploration of and settling of the americas had already colonised britain. They colonised us and stole our land; then they set their sights elsewhere

yes they have the same skin colour as me but they treated us like dirt. Always have. They used my ancestors as cannon fodder too in their rotten wars

So if you want to criticise their world that they have created (and i'll join you in condemining many aspects of it) then at least point your finger in the right direction

This 'white identity politics' tag is too broad. It doesn't really zero in on who is really steering all this. Most white people are used and abused by them the same as any other people

If white people weren't called 'slaves' but rather 'indentured servants' and 'tenants' then its because christianity prohibited them from being termed as such

Doesn't mean they were free though and even today we speak of 'wage slaves'

They fucked us over and the romans fucked us over before that. But do you know what we did? we learned from them. You don't hear british people complaining about the romans today. We borrowed their architecture and their technological know-how and built even better buildings and roads and nowadays those roman sites that survive....we get tourist revenue from them
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 14-03-2018 at 05:02 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 05:03 PM   #354
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,583 (7,194 Posts)
Default

Freemasonic el-ites....

''By the late 18th century, landownership had entered a highly profitable era. The powers that these major landowners had lost, for example through the Union of 1707 and the subsequent authority of London based government were countered by the extent of Scotland's land they had secured. The control of this land with all the political, social and economic values it still represented, allowed these landowners to retain their all-pervasive dominance of society in scotland through the 19th century.'

With no more land to appropriate in scotland, that might have been the end of matters but, as luck would have it there was land left to plunder beyond scotlands shores and scotlands landowners were enthusiastic participants in the imperial century following the defeat of napoleon at waterloo. And it was their adventures abroad together with the profits from the industrial revolution that made it increasingly possible to invest vast amounts of capital in their land back home and turn scotland into a huge playground for the nouveaux riches. It was demand for wool during the napolionic wars that began the process of clearances across the highlands. And it was the berlin conference of 1884-85 that carved up africa among the european powers.

Colonialism was in effect the sixth land grab and it was conducted not by individuals on their own account but by individuals deploying state power. In a sense, this turns us full circle back to the early medieval period when the scottish crown was effectively colonising scotland by imposing feudalism across the country''
-Andy Wightman, 'The Poor had no Lawyers'
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 10:15 PM   #355
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,583 (7,194 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
You are all about division and supremacy. You can lie to yourself and say you are not. I know what you are. You cannot win a fair open debate because your ideology is corrupted. You are wrong, and that's why the elites push your nonsense and have been pushing it four hundreds of years. Well well before there was ever any "cultural Marxism".
i see you have edited your post so i'll respond to the edit...

Here's how i see it. It is not a white conspiracy. There are powerful el-ites who are themsevles eugenics supremecists and those guys hate most white people and see them as degenerate. They are the people who have largely controlled the US and what you call 'white identity' is really their system that they control

So your solution to widespread poverty among the black community is to agree to that cabals plan to create a technocratic state. Perhaps you think they will create a more equal society and give black people free money?

I don't share your confidence. I believe they are eugencists who have no intention of keeping most of the human population alive and i think their technocracy is a trap within which they will be able to cull the population including the black community for example through the use of microwaves through their 5G network

So i don't agree with your solution

Aligned against them are independently minded white conservatives who have always been aware of and distrustful of those robber barons. They don't want to give up their guns because they don't trust the el-ites and they are right not to trust the el-ites

If anyone wants to learn who these el-ites are who have been running america and what their plans are for you then this following clip by james corbett is brilliant. It outlines how certain families gained a dominance of oil and then how they pushed the eugencs movements long before the nazis came into power and how they have created the climate change hype and environmental movement as a way to move everyone towards their planned technocracy

If you think they are going to raise up black people then i think you are living in cloud cuckoo land

__________________
I want a country i can be proud of

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-03-2018 at 10:17 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
antifa, documentaries, george soros, left-wing radicals, leftists

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:55 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.