Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 19-08-2017, 10:31 AM   #21
farros

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmuzz View Post
What do you mean by me channel all this into some sort of outlet?
Quote:
My interests are in art and design, music production, video production and painting.
There's an idea.

Quote:
It's kind of hard to get motivated due to the anxiety and depression I have.
You're depressed because you're not putting your energy into anything. If you like music production then produce more music, rather than moping about life playing the victim.

Whatever make you happy and fulfilled, then do more of that. Eat good and exercise and spend more time in nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
Have you tried nofap? I was skeptical but it completely changed my anxiety levels.
Truth. Nofap and weight lifting will completely change your life around.

Last edited by farros; 19-08-2017 at 10:34 AM.
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 10:35 AM   #22
fudgetusk

Quote:
I left school in 1989 at the age of 16 with grades in Art and Design and English then I went to college to do a HND course in Interior Design.

I put in all my effort, commitment and time in that course and graduated a few years later with a HND in interior design. However, this has proved the biggest waste of time and money because it got me nowhere.

I went into a deep depression and low self esteem partly due to applying non stop for jobs for years in that line of work and getting told either the post is taken or I have been unsuccessful even though I managed to get a couple of interior design job interviews. It is probably partly the reason also that I am suffering anxiety and low self esteem.

The most ridiculous thing is that my brother who was rarely at school and left school with nothing and has no education to his name now has his own business and is very wealthy and successful yet here is me with an education, degrees and diplomas and I am living in a run down council flat on ESA and DLA due to severe anxiety and depression.

At the end of the day this has made me feel that higher education and college is one big farce. I tried starting my own business but got nowhere do to lack of support.
Hey you found out that life is pointless. That's the biggest secret of all. Well done. I figured it out a minute after being born.

Maybe you should lower your expectations of the world and raise your expectation of yourself spiritually.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 11:53 AM   #23
solowrist

Quote:
The most ridiculous thing is that my brother who was rarely at school and left school with nothing and has no education to his name now has his own business and is very wealthy and successful yet here is me with an education, degrees and diplomas and I am living in a run down council flat on ESA and DLA due to severe anxiety and depression
Maybe your brother came to the realization that a lack of qualifications meant a lifetime of drudge employment, and so motivated himself towards a better way of life for himself. Your brother was certainly one step ahead of the workplace interview on that one. I hope you find some relief in yourself soon and wish you an infinity of opportunity relating to you qualifications and desires.
solowrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 09:17 AM   #24
artmuzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
1. What steps have you taken to put your qualification to use?
2. Have you got a portfolio that you can show to prospective employers?
3. Have you tried an internship with a design company? In that business, like many others, networking is the key.
1. Since getting anxiety and depression I haven't been motivated to look for the work I am qualified in but for the first four years since leaving college and was applying for jobs in that line of work most of the time but getting nowhere.

2. I have a portfolio of my work but there is big competition out there and I know that from the amount of job interviews that were unsuccessful before my depression set in.

3. It's more who you know than what you know and with being a recluse due to anxiety and depression I do not mix with other people to get to know who are or who know people in that line of work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
OP,
When was the last time you had a blood test for vitamin D? Was it in normal range?
I went to my doctor asking for a vitamin test but he told me they don't do vitamin tests because they are unreliable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom bombadil View Post
Sorry, I missed this post!

Yup, it sometimes take a smack on the bonce to see the truth!

I am actively keeping my 17 yr son from even attempting to go to uni! It is NOT for all folk.

Was it that when you were going through the sometimes drudgery of learning that you saw your bro as the one that mum and dad (or even you?) were, or were going to be, disappointed with? Cos I was the bro in that scenario here! But I landed on my feet, as did your bro.
But trust me when I say that he too might not have been where he is but for luck, the stars or fate etc etc!

Yes. Uni is not worth it for all the reasons Icke and others suggest.
College is just catching up on the shit schooling one had to endure and...
School is a prison and mind fuck for the child.
Nursery is just a place to learn to march while mum gets back to work!

I generalise of course! You might have had a private education! Still indoctrination, but for a different class of useful idiot (sorry). Also, you might have really shit hot at school! My girl was, and is doing well in uni. But I am saving to pay off her fees so she does not have that worry...but dont tell her. She might stop being brill and rest on her laurels!

Home school all the way with your children. School is SHIT.
I couldn't agree more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyi View Post
the whole education system is a waste of time (apart from to get young students into debt), i too made it to college and have nothing to show for it either.

it's going to be much harder in the future when machines will take over the hard labour.
Again, I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farros View Post
There's an idea.

You're depressed because you're not putting your energy into anything. If you like music production then produce more music, rather than moping about life playing the victim.

Whatever make you happy and fulfilled, then do more of that. Eat good and exercise and spend more time in nature.

Truth. Nofap and weight lifting will completely change your life around.
I do produce my own music and I enjoy it but I rarely get it completed because something inside me tells me this is all pointless. Same thing with my art. I am good at what I do but something inside me tells me it's all pointless.

I took up cycling again last year when I bought an electric bike. This has been a godsend because my depression isn't has bad as it was before since taking up cycling again.

Last edited by artmuzz; 20-08-2017 at 09:49 AM.
artmuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 09:29 AM   #25
liquidmetal
Inactive

Quote:
1. Since getting anxiety and depression I haven't been motivated to look for the work I am qualified in.

2. I have a portfolio of my work but there is big competition out there and I know that with the amount of job interviews that were unsuccessful before my depression set in.

3. It's more who you know that what you know and with being a recluse due to anxiety and depression I do not mix with other people who are or who know people in that line of work.
Give up on your chosen profession
If you can't deal with people face to face as you reaily need to be at the top of your sales game for that line of work.
Forget about it concentrate on a box standard supermarket warehouse type staff position maybe retrain in evening for something more meaningful but letting other excuse stand in your way won't let you progress in life.

Trump made a excellent speech about making mistakes but you don't always have to keep going down the same road you can turn off an start making it right again if I can find it or some one remembers? Post plz
liquidmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 01:39 PM   #26
artmuzz

Is that Trump quote you speak about here?...

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/a...ald_trump.html

Last edited by artmuzz; 20-08-2017 at 01:44 PM.
artmuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 01:53 PM   #27
liquidmetal
Inactive

Quote:
Is that Trump quote you speak about here?...

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/a...ald_trump.html

It's not sorry I've tried to find it but no joy because that 1 & the scorpion 1s prety good! but suppose if you can relate to that 1 it can spur you on a new path and not get to down heartened on the past you must still be around 40 mark which means you still have 20+ years to make a new career maybe combine some of your old uni skills to it. Would be scary to give it up & sit on side lines on dwp

Last edited by liquidmetal; 20-08-2017 at 01:54 PM.
Old 20-08-2017, 02:07 PM   #28
artmuzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidmetal View Post
It's not sorry I've tried to find it but no joy because that 1 & the scorpion 1s prety good! but suppose if you can relate to that 1 it can spur you on a new path and not get to down heartened on the past you must still be around 40 mark which means you still have 20+ years to make a new career maybe combine some of your old uni skills to it. Would be scary to give it up & sit on side lines on dwp
Could this be the quote?

"Taking risks & making mistakes is the best way to learn something new. Most of the time you will surprise yourself" -Trump Never Give Up
Old 20-08-2017, 03:35 PM   #29
thirsty4

Most people get jobs from people they know. Connections trump any and all qualifications.

Few people I know had only one course in life. Their careers often went in a completely different direction than their qualifications.

At least you do have something you are passionate about. Maybe you can put your work ideas online somewhere?

If you feel it has all gone to waste, as hard as it may be, perhaps move on to something else?

Not sure that anything on this site is going to help.

I'm been depressed and medicated in the past. I know that other people, no matter how well intentioned, can't really help. The only thing I can suggest is, simplify your life as much as possible, so you can restore your physical and mental energy.

For me work is just about paying bills. Yes it is tedious, but that's reality for many, perhaps most.

Last edited by thirsty4; 20-08-2017 at 03:36 PM.
thirsty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 10:19 PM   #30
jupiter12

Default Fed up!

The control system wants total control, total surveillance and a world of obedient slaves.

No free thinkers, no free time, no privacy ,, just COMPLIANCE!

Then, it's not really surprising when half the planet is depressed (and fed up) and taking SSRI's to deal with depression and anxiety and the other half is forced into poverty and slavery and work they hate. Why ,,,, MONEY!!!! MONEY = CONTROL.

Keep em busy busy busy busy ,, keep em all distracted ,, social media and soap operas ,, and endless Work to pay endless debts!,,,,, (ref protocols of zion).

Last edited by jupiter12; 20-08-2017 at 10:55 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 10:45 PM   #31
jupiter12

Default Fed up!

Recently watched ''The Circle''

An Orwellian Dystopian depiction of the future and the now ,,

It's a bit like spybook and twatter on steroids ,,

Last edited by jupiter12; 20-08-2017 at 10:57 PM.
Old 21-08-2017, 06:56 AM   #32
liquidmetal
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
The control system wants total control, total surveillance and a world of obedient slaves.

Then, it's not really surprising when half the planet is depressed (and fed up) and taking SSRI's to deal with depression and anxiety and the other half is forced into poverty and slavery and work they hate. Why ,,,, MONEY!!!! MONEY = CONTROL.

Keep em busy busy busy busy ,, keep em all distracted ,, social media and soap operas ,, and endless Work to pay endless debts!,,,,, (ref protocols of zion).

Great make op even more paranoid! So the government don't pay you dole money if you choose not to work? (I know there are genuine ppl) but do they not let you take all the free time you want to think spend time on here being enlightened? Great but if your not bored after 3months of Jeremy Kyle endless reruns on Netflix 16hrs a day then why not spend the rest of your life on it shovling cheap priced Gmo processed foods being bitter at how bad the worlds crapped solely on you ! Me I'd rather work the hours I choose treat my self from time to time for my hard work & choose not to straddle myself in dept you make it sound like they make you take loans at gun point! you always have a choice & my choice is not to be a bum!

Oh yea I'll give that circle a try looks alright

Last edited by liquidmetal; 21-08-2017 at 06:58 AM.
Old 21-08-2017, 07:29 AM   #33
artmuzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post

One thing the system hasn't made me do is go on antidepressants and other meds. No matter how bad my anxiety and depression is I refuse to take them. I remember I had an awful doctor that wasn't happy with me not taking antidepressants so she started giving me a big lecture as if I was a naughty kid at school.
Old 21-08-2017, 08:40 AM   #34
liquidmetal
Inactive

Quote:
One thing the system hasn't made me do is go on antidepressants and other meds. No matter how bad my anxiety and depression is I refuse to take them. I remember I had an awful doctor that wasn't happy with me not taking antidepressants so she started giving me a big lecture as if I was a naughty kid at school.

But you chose not to take them the doctor can not literally ram them down your throat! I can't speak much on them heard a few theory's but at the end of the day it's your final say the doctor has a duty of care n all they can do point them out even if it does feel like your at School as that what there lil black book tells them! But I know if I was depressed sitting at home cursing the world would not help. keeping your mind occupied will be it work volunteering what ever! people on here over think things on here lil to much there might be a bigger picture say in 50 years you might not have a choice at all but now you do

Only thing I have left to add reaily on this thread if I was in a depressed state the last site I'd be on looking for help or some kind of direction would be a conspiracy theory site these sites are 99% negative vibes but for good reason to but nothing to uplift you reaily out of your state only lower it!

Last edited by liquidmetal; 21-08-2017 at 09:11 AM.
Old 23-08-2017, 08:12 PM   #35
TimHunter

Most degrees today is a waste of time. When 'everyone' have it it has no real value anymore. Higher education used to be only for the smart, today it's a daycare center for people who think they are too good to do manual labor.
TimHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 10:02 PM   #36
jupiter12

Quote:
Interior design you made a bad choice that's all how many rich celebs do you know who you could drop a card of to have them pay you to show them how to spend there money?

1989 would of been a great decade for you to go into computing industry you be making a bomb now!

Am afraid it's just manual blood & sweat labouring for you now like the rest of us or choose to wine it out on the dole but trust me it's not worth it!

Try Asda 16hrs week part time get you out off the rut & into the action might start your ideas rolling & new leads?
So blood sweat and labour it must be then ,, just like the rest of 'em ,, so cheerful!

I think I'd need anti D's to work in Asda! But I'm sure your advice was meant to be good!

Quote:
Give up on your chosen profession
If you can't deal with people face to face as you reaily need to be at the top of your sales game for that line of work.
Forget about it concentrate on a box standard supermarket warehouse type staff position maybe retrain in evening for something more meaningful but letting other excuse stand in your way won't let you progress in life.

Trump made a excellent speech about making mistakes but you don't always have to keep going down the same road you can turn off an start making it right again if I can find it or some one remembers? Post plz
Trump! I wouldn't ever take advice or incentive from a puppet billionaire like that!

All the people in the world and you quote Trump as a model for advice!

Quote:
That's good!

People are fed up, depressed and p*****d off because of the way things are!

GPs just listen and them give a prescription to make big pharma richer! And in the process, they get richer themselves! Why else would they spend hours and hours listening to some of those abusive angry patients?

Getting a bit fed up, a bit depressed or angry is normal! It's called reactive depression! It passes ,, someone once told me ,, ''Don't fight it ,, go with it'' ,, It will pass.

The billionaire elite think medication is the cure for society where the rich exploit the poor! 'Aldous Huxley' knew that ,, and knew chemical solutions would be offered on a massive scale. Noisy disruptive kids - Ritalin for those unruly disobedient kids with ADDDDHHDD ,,,, or whatever label they give it! Keep 'em all sedated ,, Fluoride isn't always enough on it's own is it!

Last edited by jupiter12; 23-08-2017 at 10:05 PM.
Old 23-08-2017, 10:16 PM   #37
Daisy101

I get what the OP is saying.
My degree in the Arts never got me a job either.
And someone I know that was in the lowest class left school at 15 and went to colllege to do business studies - everyone (apart from me) picked on him for being stupid and doing an easy btec course and now he's running his own IT business.

I know how hard it is to get a job in the art business because it's not paid as it should be - what other profession that you have a degree in do people ask for freebies or expect you to work for almost nothing?
You have to value yourself and don't sell your talents short.

I know how hard it is as I do freelance work sometimes and they pay us artists a pittance - it's shocking since the talent and expertise we have and hours we put in should be valued better.

Youtube is a good place to start showcasing your talents - I appreciate you are not asking for careers advice but I find it a good place to interact with clients anyway and for showing any video work.

Don't give up on your art - just a make it a hobby until it starts paying better for you.

I had to start my career from scratch after a nasty divorce as he took our business -
but it gives me a chance to make money from what I love doing - art instead of doing what he loved - now I have nothing to lose. So go for it - keep trying - keep doing what you love.
When you feel down - create something xx

Last edited by Daisy101; 23-08-2017 at 10:19 PM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 12:30 PM   #38
cafe beelzebub

You might want to have a look into your beliefs and unconscious thoughts as well as conscious ones and changing them before anything external will change.

Everything that you are telling yourself is true. You need to tell yourself a different story.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 02:39 PM   #39
fratoue

Can relate to the OP alot. I live in the South East of Ireland and many here are into art/media/music/photography/culture etc. Very few make money out of it.

I have qualifactions in photography and business and neither has got me anywhere, my missus is qualified in law and works in the tax office.

It's a sign of the times, it's important not to let it get to you, to keep plugging away and to see if you can incorporate your talents into something.

As they say those who can't do teach!.

I use to work in a call centre and practically everyone there was qualifed in something, they didn't care and I let it get to me to such a degree I walked out.

Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Try and turn off your brain, if you don't it can get depressing to be frank.
fratoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 04:24 PM   #40
liquidmetal
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fratoue View Post
Can relate to the OP alot. I live in the South East of Ireland and many here are into art/media/music/photography/culture etc. Very few make money out of it.

I have qualifactions in photography and business and neither has got me anywhere, my missus is qualified in law and works in the tax office.

It's a sign of the times, it's important not to let it get to you, to keep plugging away and to see if you can incorporate your talents into something.

As they say those who can't do teach!.

I use to work in a call centre and practically everyone there was qualifed in something, they didn't care and I let it get to me to such a degree I walked out.

Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Try and turn off your brain, if you don't it can get depressing to be frank.
Don't need to turn it off just use the left side of it....I understand do something that your good at but look around in the music industry TV movies it's all rinsed & repeat crap no originality that's what they want everyone in a uniform society do your work go home eat sleep no time for free thinkers ....my advice is play sheep save your creativity for a hobbie or side line job don't beat yourselves up it's just the system!

Last edited by liquidmetal; 25-08-2017 at 04:29 PM.