Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 28-03-2018, 03:41 PM   #41
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
How is it oneness based? Give me some examples. (I've gotta hear this... *Alan voice*)
Well I used the phrase "individuality based" cos YOU used that phrase.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 03:43 PM   #42
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Well I used the phrase "individuality based" cos YOU used that phrase.
When I used the term 'individual', I wasn't meaning people who are mavericks, more in the sense of there not being the sense of community in many places.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 03:47 PM   #43
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Sorry, I'm a bit of a 'perfectionist' sometimes.

A hard one to answer, so here's some random ones. I think an enlightened society would enable people to grow and pursue their true calling in life, rather than fit into an established box.

It'd accept those who don't just want to follow the herd, whatever that herd may be. There'd also be more synergy between the various areas. Religions would focus on what they have in common with each other. The health sector would view things more holistically. Alternative treatments perceive the body as one energy field and proceeds from there. Having a strong sense of racial identity and roots that bind groups together would be seen as something positive, as long as it isn't used to oppress others, and whilst understanding there are some things that transcend race.
tricky isn't it?

how do we balance all these sometimes contrasting aspects in a way that works for all?

I hear a lot of social justice warrior types on youtube clips emoting about issues

But this reality we are in is the bardo of harsh reality. if you don't eat you die. If you don't get a roof over your head and fuel in your fire you freeze and die

These are harsh realities that dominated the lives of our ancestors whose days were spent dealing with these harsh realities

When i listen to social justice warriors what i hear a lot of the time are people who are completely removed from the realities of food production, shelter building and fuel production

They are people who have been so cossetted by society that they seem to have come to the conclusion that all of these things grow on trees when in fact they are ground out of reality by the blood, sweat and tears of rough men

Rough men seem to be the focus of a particularly virulent strain of hatred among the social justice warriors

So perhaps a more healthy society would be one where more people were involved in the production of those necessities of life because i think with that comes an appreciation and i think appreciation is one of the corner stones not only of happiness but of mental health

Life is harsh and if we can't balance that with appreciation it can become a very cruel place

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-03-2018 at 03:48 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 03:51 PM   #44
jake_ball

Quote:
When I used the term 'individual', I wasn't meaning people who are mavericks, more in the sense of there not being the sense of community in many places.
I arent talking about mavericks either. And anyway, is there something wrong about the people in the community being strong individuals ? Or would you prefer weak individuals in the community ?

Oneness is about strength of the GROUP.

Well how about, if you MUST insist on this concept of "oneness", how about the INDIVIDUALS (cos they ARE individuals) realise that they are not REALLY strong, they jsut FEEL strong (not that feeling strong is a bad thing), but they are not ACTUALLY strong, they just THINK they are strong, but when faced with something, they get all SJW.

But if people want this "oneness" thing, then go for it! I just think that trying to improve one's self is far more practical, and may ACTUALLY lead to a better society. Remember, strength doesnt mean weak or selfish.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 28-03-2018, 03:57 PM   #45
white light

Quote:
I arent talking about mavericks either. And anyway, is there something wrong about the people in the community being strong individuals ? Or would you prefer weak individuals in the community ?

Well how about, if you MUST insist on this concept of "oneness", how about the INDIVIDUALS (cos they ARE individuals) realise that they are not REALLY strong, they jsut FEEL strong (not that feeling strong is a bad thing), but they are not ACTUALLY strong, they just THINK they are strong, but when faced with something, they get all SJW.

But if people want this "oneness" thing, then go for it! I just think that trying to improve one's self is far more practical, and may ACTUALLY lead to a better society. Remember, strength doesnt mean weak or selfish.
Oneness has nothing to do with "strength of the GROUP".

There is no group.

Your idea of oneness is a million miles away from the oneness that spiritual seekers refer to.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 04:02 PM   #46
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post

There is no group.

Your idea of oneness is a million miles away from the oneness that spiritual seekers refer to.
how does one reconcile their experience of that oneness beyond the physical with the day to day experience of multi-form?

when you are threatened by something do you simply accept your fate knowing that really there is no victim as you are one with your attacker?
Old 28-03-2018, 04:05 PM   #47
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
how does one reconcile their experience of that oneness beyond the physical with the day to day experience of multi-form?

when you are threatened by something do you simply accept your fate knowing that really there is no victim as you are one with your attacker?
Well, if you are understanding it right and are assured in the understanding of it, there won't be an attacker, 'cos reality will adjust to the understanding.

Last edited by white light; 28-03-2018 at 04:12 PM.
Old 28-03-2018, 04:09 PM   #48
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:

I prefer strong individuals, but look at where we are now. If people are weak, focus the blame on the institutions and value system that created them.

As I say, I see no "oneness" in action, really. It's a fringe concept co-opted/misunderstood by the new age.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 04:15 PM   #49
jake_ball

Quote:

There is no group.

I know that "oneness" isnt just about strength of the group", but the concept of oneness gives one a feeling of safety (which in itself is not a bad thing), but in the physical reality of it all, if one GETS REAL, they know that the individual self is where the strength really lies. The "oneness" thing gives a false sense of security, cos it doesnt REALLY equate to much in the REAL world.
Old 28-03-2018, 04:18 PM   #50
white light

Quote:
I know that "oneness" isnt just about strength of the group", but the concept of oneness gives one a feeling of safety (which in itself is not a bad thing), but in the physical reality of it all, if one GETS REAL, they know that the individual self is where the strength really lies. The "oneness" thing gives a false sense of security, cos it doesnt REALLY equate to much in the REAL world.
Oneness is being the universe.

So, yeah, it doesn't equate to much in the real world, as you put it. It is the whole of the world and beyond.
Old 28-03-2018, 04:20 PM   #51
jake_ball

Quote:
I prefer strong individuals, but look at where we are now. If people are weak, focus the blame on the institutions and value system that created them.

As I say, I see no "oneness" in action, really. It's a fringe concept co-opted/misunderstood by the new age.
Yes I agree that instituions create weak people.

When I wanna feel warm and fuzzy, I may chit chat about "oneness", but that's as far as it goes with me nowadays.
Me I do feel prettty much at one with my surroundings, cos we are all on the same planet, but that doesnt mean I am gonna make a religion of it.
Old 28-03-2018, 04:20 PM   #52
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Well, if you are understanding it right and are assured in the understanding of it, there won't be an attacker, 'cos reality will adjust to the understanding.
so there is no SMART grid in your reality?
Old 28-03-2018, 04:25 PM   #53
white light

Quote:
so there is no SMART grid in your reality?
That would depend on how I chose to look at it.
Old 28-03-2018, 04:26 PM   #54
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
That would depend on how I chose to look at it.
how would you look at microwave induced cancer?
Old 28-03-2018, 04:27 PM   #55
white light

Quote:
how would you look at microwave induced cancer?
I haven't been to a doctor in twenty years and am fit an healthy enough.
Old 28-03-2018, 04:28 PM   #56
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I haven't been to a doctor in twenty years and am fit an healthy enough.
yeah but the 5G transmitter hasn't been built outside your house yet

so how would you view microwave induced cancer in one of your family members?
Old 28-03-2018, 04:32 PM   #57
white light

Quote:
yeah but the 5G transmitter hasn't been built outside your house yet

so how would you view microwave induced cancer in one of your family members?
I can't see the relevance to the topic.

Have you got a miracle cure then?
Old 28-03-2018, 04:36 PM   #58
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I can't see the relevance to the topic.
well the topic is 'oneness' and about how it doesn't really help us and then you chimed in and it sounded like you had found some sort of miracle cure for the worlds problems as if you are above the dangers of the world so i asked you about it

Quote:
Have you got a miracle cure then?
yes

everyone would face upto reality so that we could collectively do something about it

looks at the moment as if it will take a miracle though as i can't even seem to convince some people on a conspiracy forum that they are in peril
Old 28-03-2018, 04:41 PM   #59
white light

Quote:
well the topic is 'oneness' and about how it doesn't really help us and then you chimed in and it sounded like you had found some sort of miracle cure for the worlds problems as if you are above the dangers of the world so i asked you about it
I said that oneness is truth. I didn't say any of the things you are attributing to me.

Quote:
yes

everyone would face upto reality so that we could collectively do something about it

looks at the moment as if it will take a miracle though as i can't even seem to convince some people on a conspiracy forum that they are in peril
And how does a realisation of truth prevent you from doing stuff?
Old 28-03-2018, 04:42 PM   #60
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
And how does a realisation of truth prevent you from doing stuff?
one person is not going to be able to reject the 5G SMART grid

10 million people could though

But will 10 million people face upto the dangers of the SMART grid?

what are the chances of that when not even people on a conspiracy forum where people are supposed to be open minded will face upto it?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-03-2018 at 04:43 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote