Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 11-02-2019, 07:01 PM   #81
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Don't you get it? If you are making up these subjective narratives about people, attempting to pigeonhole them with no evidence, then you are as bad as the mainstream, if not worse.

Why don't you say something on topic for a change?.
I have been on topic. i'm saying that there ARE objective truths that can be established behind peoples subjective arguments

no you pigeon hole yourself by what you support and by what you attack

if you support the rothschild cabal then guess what...you just pigeon holed yourself!

take some responsiblity for your behaviour

you've been asked repeatedly where you stand on these issues that this forum was set up to speak about and every single time you have refused to express an opinion

if you had a problem with vaccines or 5G or chemtrails or the central banks or cultural marxism you'd just agree with me that they are problems and part of an agenda

but you won't do that

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 07:02 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 07:08 PM   #82
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I have been on topic. i'm saying that there ARE objective truths that can be established behind peoples subjective arguments

if you support the rothschild cabal then guess what...you just pigeon holed yourself!

you've been asked repeatedly where you stand on these issues that this forum was set up to speak about and every single time you have refused to express an opinion

if you had a problem with vaccines or 5G or chemtrails or the central banks or cultural marxism you'd just agree with me that they are problems and part of an agenda

but you won't do that
Lol. Why don't you take responsibility for saying that I support the Rothschild cabal when I never have, never have stated that I have, and have no intention of doing either?

Every conversation we have is the same. You go into this programmed thing where you ask the same shit over and over. If you want me to regard you as a human and not a programmed automoton puppet, then perhaps you ought to engage me in proper on topic conversation. Because I don't buy your explanation. Because you say the same shit regardless of the topic.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 09:37 PM   #83
white light

Quote:

but you won't do that

I've just watched a BBC tv report on how the insect population of the world is gonna be extinct in 100 years time, due to agricultural practice and pesticides, quite possibly signifying the end of life on this planet.

Please explain to me how this mainstream news story is .....

a) Politically correct.

b) In any way different to your fear mongering on 5G, Vaccines, Techno Gulags, etceterah, etceterah, etceterah.

???
Old 11-02-2019, 10:11 PM   #84
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I've just watched a BBC tv report on how the insect population of the world is gonna be extinct in 100 years time, due to agricultural practice and pesticides, quite possibly signifying the end of life on this planet.

Please explain to me how this mainstream news story is .....

a) Politically correct.

b) In any way different to your fear mongering on 5G, Vaccines, Techno Gulags, etceterah, etceterah, etceterah.

???
why are you convinced that it is fear mongering?

The insects are the pollinators so if they die it would be a catastrophe for all life on this planet

Pesticides are definately a factor but microwaves from cell phone towers and now 5G will also kill them

The BBC may report on the die offs of insects but they won't oppose the roll out of 5G. So they will speak about the symptoms but they will not talk about the root causes of things. They won't tread on the toes of the agenda. if they speak about the dangers of pesticides now it is only because the manufacturer of glyphosate monsanto is currently being crushed in court for giving people cancer

The science is mounting against glyphosate so the cabal will likely jettison glyphosate and start work on its next genocidal instrument

None of them will go to prison for knowingly poisoning people for decades

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 10:17 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:26 PM   #85
white light

Quote:
why are you convinced that it is fear mongering?

The insects are the pollinators so if they die it would be a catastrophe for all life on this planet

Pesticides are definately a factor but microwaves from cell phone towers and now 5G will also kill them

The BBC may report on the die offs of insects but they won't oppose the roll out of 5G. So they will speak about the symptoms but they will not talk about the root causes of things. They won't tread on the toes of the agenda. if they speak about the dangers of pesticides now it is only because the manufacturer of glyphosate monsanto is currently being crushed in court for giving people cancer

The science is mounting against glyphosate so the cabal will likely jettison glyphosate and start work on its next genocidal instrument

None of them will go to prison for knowingly poisoning people for decades
I'm not convinced of anything.

And even though you've given a "it's no different" answer to the second question, you didn't answer the first question.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:31 PM   #86
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I'm not convinced of anything.

And even though you've given a "it's no different" answer to the second question, you didn't answer the first question.
what's politically correct is whatever they deem is politically correct

tomorrow they could say that 'white light is politically incorrect' and throw you in the jail

but political correctness is really about stopping people speaking about things

So they are rolling out 5G now and they will need to normalise the damage it causes. As the insects die off, which 5G activist Mark Steele is saying is happening in gateshead where 5G has been installed in the streets by the local council then they could potentially blame the die offs on 'climate change' or glyphosate which appears to be on the way out now anyway with various governments moving to ban it

By doing that they could shift attention away from 5G and they could then accuse anyone of suggesting that it is 5G of being 'anti-science' or 'anti-progress' and of course a 'conspiracy theorist'

Meanwhile their assets in the corporate media could push the politically correct narrative that 'climate change' is to blame for it

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 10:33 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:34 PM   #87
iamawaveofthesea

pushing the climate change narrative...

Plummeting insect numbers 'threaten collapse of nature'
Damian Carrington Environment editor
@dpcarrington
Sun 10 Feb 2019 18.00 GMT

Urbanisation and climate change are also significant factors.
https://www.theguardian.com/environm...apse-of-nature

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 10:35 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:37 PM   #88
white light

Quote:
what's politically correct is whatever they deem is politically correct

tomorrow they could say that 'white light is politically incorrect' and throw you in the jail

but political correctness is really about stopping people speaking about things

So they are rolling out 5G now and they will need to normalise the damage it causes. As the insects die off, which 5G activist Mark Steele is saying is happening in gateshead where 5G has been installed in the streets by the local council then they could potentially blame the die offs on 'climate change' or glyphosate which appears to be on the way out now anyway with various governments moving to ban it

By doing that they could shift attention away from 5G and they could then accuse anyone of suggesting that it is 5G of being 'anti-science' or 'anti-progress' and of course a 'conspiracy theorist'

Meanwhile their assets in the corporate media could push the politically correct narrative that 'climate change' is to blame for it
I presume that you're not in jail. I guess you must be politically correct then.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:42 PM   #89
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I presume that you're not in jail. I guess you must be politically correct then.
well that's the problem with the concept. It changes at the whims of the people who get to define what is politically correct and what isn't

tomorrow you may find you are not allowed to say things that today you are

the law is changing so fast at the moment that most of us don't even know what it is anymore
Old 11-02-2019, 10:43 PM   #90
white light

Quote:
well that's the problem with the concept. It changes at the whims of the people who get to define what is politically correct and what isn't

tomorrow you may find you are not allowed to say things that today you are

the law is changing so fast at the moment that most of us don't even know what it is anymore
Then perhaps.......gosh!........heavens to Betsy.........you were just fear mongering about me going to jail.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:48 PM   #91
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Then perhaps.......gosh!........heavens to Betsy.........you were just fear mongering about me going to jail.
no i was making a point that the law is changing

i then gave you a hypothetical example of what can happen to illustrate the point

i just saw in the news this evening that there is a landmark legal case at the moment that may set a new precedent. you could get jailed for getting someones gender wrong soon but who even knows what all the pronouns are? There are so many and there are new ones created all the time

UK woman says she was held by police for 7 hours after ‘misgendering’ trans activist on Twitter
Published time: 11 Feb, 2019 15:32 Edited time: 11 Feb, 2019 16:26

A landmark legal battle is set to unfold between a mother-of-two who says she was arrested for identifying a transgender woman as male, and the alleged victim who has repeatedly reported Twitter users to police for harassment.

38-year-old Kate Scottow from Hertfordshire says that her life has been turned upside down since police arrived at her house on December 1 last year to arrest her, bring her to a station, take her DNA and fingerprints, before opening an investigation that still hasn’t been resolved.

“I was arrested in my home by three officers, with my autistic ten-year-old daughter and breastfed 20-month-old son present,” Scottow wrote on popular online forum Mumsnet.

“I was then detained for seven hours in a cell with no sanitary products (which I said I needed) before being interviewed then later released under investigation... I was arrested for harassment and malicious communications because I called someone out and misgendered them on Twitter.”

Scottow says that her laptop and mobile phone have been retained as evidence, preventing her from working on her Masters degree in forensic psychology.

The entire investigation was started following a complaint by Stephanie Hayden. She first became widely known last year after comedy writer Graham Linehan was issued with a police caution for “deadnaming” her – referring to her as “Tony” after her birth name Anthony Halliday – though she has pursued a string of similar complaints, including one against a transsexual lawyer.

In this case, Scottow is being accused of using two separate Twitter accounts to “harass, defame, and publish derogatory and defamatory tweets” about Hayden, calling her a “racist, xenophobic and a crook” and a “fake lawyer.”

Her defense insists that Scottow was expressing a “genuine and reasonable belief” that it is impossible to “practically speaking change sex.” Nonetheless, thanks to an injunction the judge has banned her from posting about Hayden online, or making any references to her previous identity.

“You can’t police properly if officers are endlessly filling custody suites with 38 year old mums whose crime is to have caused needless offense on Twitter,” wrote former foreign secretary Boris Johnson in his Telegraph column.

Are we getting to the PC tipping point yet? This is insane and has to stop.

Mother is arrested in front of her children after calling a transgender woman a man https://t.co/NCy5lagyB0
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) 10 February 2019

“Are we getting to the PC tipping point yet? This is insane and has to stop,” tweeted Donald Trump Jr.

“UK is f***ed,” surmised Australian newspaper columnist Rita Panahi.
https://www.rt.com/uk/451202-trans-g...trump-johnson/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 10:50 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:58 PM   #92
white light

Quote:
no i was making a point that the law is changing

i then gave you a hypothetical example of what can happen to illustrate the point

i just saw in the news this evening that there is a landmark legal case at the moment that may set a new precedent. you could get jailed for getting someones gender wrong soon but who even knows what all the pronouns are? There are so many and there are new ones created all the time

UK woman says she was held by police for 7 hours after ‘misgendering’ trans activist on Twitter
Published time: 11 Feb, 2019 15:32 Edited time: 11 Feb, 2019 16:26

A landmark legal battle is set to unfold between a mother-of-two who says she was arrested for identifying a transgender woman as male, and the alleged victim who has repeatedly reported Twitter users to police for harassment.

38-year-old Kate Scottow from Hertfordshire says that her life has been turned upside down since police arrived at her house on December 1 last year to arrest her, bring her to a station, take her DNA and fingerprints, before opening an investigation that still hasn’t been resolved.

“I was arrested in my home by three officers, with my autistic ten-year-old daughter and breastfed 20-month-old son present,” Scottow wrote on popular online forum Mumsnet.

“I was then detained for seven hours in a cell with no sanitary products (which I said I needed) before being interviewed then later released under investigation... I was arrested for harassment and malicious communications because I called someone out and misgendered them on Twitter.”

Scottow says that her laptop and mobile phone have been retained as evidence, preventing her from working on her Masters degree in forensic psychology.

The entire investigation was started following a complaint by Stephanie Hayden. She first became widely known last year after comedy writer Graham Linehan was issued with a police caution for “deadnaming” her – referring to her as “Tony” after her birth name Anthony Halliday – though she has pursued a string of similar complaints, including one against a transsexual lawyer.

In this case, Scottow is being accused of using two separate Twitter accounts to “harass, defame, and publish derogatory and defamatory tweets” about Hayden, calling her a “racist, xenophobic and a crook” and a “fake lawyer.”

Her defense insists that Scottow was expressing a “genuine and reasonable belief” that it is impossible to “practically speaking change sex.” Nonetheless, thanks to an injunction the judge has banned her from posting about Hayden online, or making any references to her previous identity.

“You can’t police properly if officers are endlessly filling custody suites with 38 year old mums whose crime is to have caused needless offense on Twitter,” wrote former foreign secretary Boris Johnson in his Telegraph column.

Are we getting to the PC tipping point yet? This is insane and has to stop.

Mother is arrested in front of her children after calling a transgender woman a man https://t.co/NCy5lagyB0
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) 10 February 2019

“Are we getting to the PC tipping point yet? This is insane and has to stop,” tweeted Donald Trump Jr.

“UK is f***ed,” surmised Australian newspaper columnist Rita Panahi.
https://www.rt.com/uk/451202-trans-g...trump-johnson/
Well in that case, if they follow a post-crime initiative I'm already guilty as I've stated on this very forum that my rights (indeed, my divine imperative) to self identify as a logical reasonist impels me to say what I see, and if I meet a transgender woman and I perceive a man then I will say so, and indeed have already done so. Guilty. Lock 'im up.

So, any bloke calling another bloke a big girly is in clink. Any bloke calling a hetero bloke gay, poof, pansy, etc, in jest or otherwise is going down. Anyone suggesting that someone's wife is the man of the house will be doing porridge.

Last edited by white light; 11-02-2019 at 11:21 PM.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:30 AM   #93
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Well in that case, if they follow a post-crime initiative I'm already guilty as I've stated on this very forum that my rights (indeed, my divine imperative) to self identify as a logical reasonist impels me to say what I see, and if I meet a transgender woman and I perceive a man then I will say so, and indeed have already done so. Guilty. Lock 'im up.

So, any bloke calling another bloke a big girly is in clink. Any bloke calling a hetero bloke gay, poof, pansy, etc, in jest or otherwise is going down. Anyone suggesting that someone's wife is the man of the house will be doing porridge.
i doubt it

i doubt such laws would be applied equally

I think they'll be used to suppress people questioning the agenda

And just to be clear i was not threatening you yesterday! I have no intention of causing anyone any harm. I was simply saying that if the cabal try to push certain agendas i could see a backlash from the public developing
Old 13-02-2019, 06:43 PM   #94
white light

Quote:
i doubt it

i doubt such laws would be applied equally

I think they'll be used to suppress people questioning the agenda

And just to be clear i was not threatening you yesterday! I have no intention of causing anyone any harm. I was simply saying that if the cabal try to push certain agendas i could see a backlash from the public developing

Really? My experience is that the public don't give a shit. You ask me why I don't campaign about the injustices. Well I used to. It just fell on deaf ears. People will come up with every excuse possible to not give a shit. I can't say that any campaigning from me has made any difference whatsoever. Does that mean that I no longer give a shit? No. It just means that I'm looking at different angles to what you are. And as the things you press me upon are relatively recent things I just know there's no point in me getting involved in any campaigning and therefore no point in me even investigating that stuff. I'd rather focus my attention on why people are seemingly so shitty and indifferent, and what they are beholden to.

Last edited by white light; 13-02-2019 at 06:53 PM.
Old 13-02-2019, 10:23 PM   #95
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Really? My experience is that the public don't give a shit. You ask me why I don't campaign about the injustices. Well I used to. It just fell on deaf ears. People will come up with every excuse possible to not give a shit. I can't say that any campaigning from me has made any difference whatsoever. Does that mean that I no longer give a shit? No. It just means that I'm looking at different angles to what you are. And as the things you press me upon are relatively recent things I just know there's no point in me getting involved in any campaigning and therefore no point in me even investigating that stuff. I'd rather focus my attention on why people are seemingly so shitty and indifferent, and what they are beholden to.
ok

that's the first time you've opened up to me like that in 4+ years

it's easy to despair at the inactivity of people. I think the problem is that no one wants to step out of line. But once someone does it can lead to a flood just as it has with the yellow vests

we're all in a holding position trying to figure out what the hell to do about all this and also people are trying to scratch out a living and feel they can't take any time out of the 9 to 5. But i guess the more of us there are who are switched on the more chance we have of making positive change because the the voice of dissent will grow louder which in turn will embolden more people

There are lines in the sand that some people will not cross. Even many people currently serving the system will not cross some lines and the cabal will push us all over those lines if they can

I don't think change needs to be done through violence either; it just needs to be done in right action in the day to day with every little thing we do, but we need enough people doing that to make a difference

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-02-2019 at 10:27 PM.