Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 24-05-2018, 04:29 PM   #41
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven79 View Post
Has anyone been through this?
what you are seeing going on in this thread is the kind of thing you will have to deal with if you question conventional wisdom of certain sacred cows
Old 24-05-2018, 04:30 PM   #42
sevenhills

I am saying my thorough researches* on the internet lead me to the idea that that outcome is a distinct possibility.

Anything that happened in September 2001 has absolutely totally nothing whatsoever to do with the matter in hand in this thread, so don't de-rail it anymore then has happened already.
The OP was a sensible question about registering a birth not a diatribe about this that and everything.

*carried out using exactly the same methodology used by yourself.
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 04:30 PM   #43
spoiltvictorian

So your answer is 'No, I have no experience to talk of'.
Thank you. It took two pages but we got there.
Well done.
Old 24-05-2018, 04:32 PM   #44
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
Oh and it was the Thiomersal that had a proportion of mercury in its contents that was thought to possibly cause autism, not aluminium.
no thimerosol is a mercury derivative and was used in the vaccines as a preservative

it was withdrawn from the vaccines after people like me poitned out that mercury is a proven neurotoxin

so now people like me are pointing out to people that the vaccines contain aluminium which is used as an adjuvant and that aluminium is a proven neuro-toxin
Old 24-05-2018, 04:32 PM   #45
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I am saying my thorough researches* on the internet lead me to the idea that that outcome is a distinct possibility.

Anything that happened in September 2001 has absolutely totally nothing whatsoever to do with the matter in hand in this thread, so don't de-rail it anymore then has happened already.
The OP was a sensible question about registering a birth not a diatribe about this that and everything.

*carried out using exactly the same methodology used by yourself.
what outcome?

are you saying you believe the official narrative of 911 or not?

which is it?
Old 24-05-2018, 04:33 PM   #46
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiltvictorian View Post
So your answer is 'No, I have no experience to talk of'.
Thank you. It took two pages but we got there.
Well done.
no i have not said that

i told you it was none of your business

but two pages has taught me that you are unwilling to listen
Old 24-05-2018, 04:35 PM   #47
sevenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
what outcome?

are you saying you believe the official narrative of 911 or not?

which is it?
The outcome that the two Italians are talking shit.

911 is NOT related to this subject..there are enough of your straw men littering the place as it is.
Old 24-05-2018, 04:35 PM   #48
iamawaveofthesea

for anyone who is interested in researching what big pharma stooges (see the £3 billion dollar fine paid by glaxo smith kline along with many other similar scandals involving big pharma companies to see how they bribe doctors) are not telling you then please see my thread on aluminium in vaccines here

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319708
Old 24-05-2018, 04:36 PM   #49
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
The outcome that the two Italians are talking shit.

911 is NOT related to this subject..there are enough of your straw men littering the place as it is.
right so you are saying there are no metal contaminants in the vaccines?

as for 911 like the other poster you are refusing to provide an opinion either way despite being on britains premier conspiracy website?

ok
Old 24-05-2018, 04:38 PM   #50
sevenhills

Quote:
right so you are saying there are no metal contaminants in the vaccines?

as for 911 like the other poster you are refusing to provide an opinion either way despite being on britains premier conspiracy website?

ok
There are or were small amounts of metals used in vaccines...but we are not talking like it is swarf the add in to the mix. you know

I am more than prepared to tell you the real truth of 9/11 in a more suitable thread.
Old 24-05-2018, 04:45 PM   #51
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
There are or were small amounts of metals used in vaccines...but we are not talking like it is swarf the add in to the mix. you know
well there is the aluminium that is mentioned on the vaccine ingrediants but what is not mentioned is that there are metal nanoparticles in the vaccines

that is what the scientists are saying they have found

they say there is no need for them to be there because the animal vaccines do not contain them and therefore its not the case that vaccines just get contaminated in the production process

if they can make uncontaminated vaccines for animals then they can do the same for humans and yet the vaccines are still contaminated

that's the hard science part...

now to drift into the realm of so called 'conspiracy theory' there are researchers like max igan who is speculating that the metal nanoparticles that are being injected into people might affect their receptivity to microwave radiation which he ties to 5G and the 'cloud'

would the elite make us into walking antennas for their own agendas? why not ask google:

but conspiracy theory or no there is still a question to be answered as to why those harmful metal nanoparticles are in vaccines...
Old 24-05-2018, 05:05 PM   #52
the nine

Quote:
well there is the aluminium that is mentioned on the vaccine ingrediants but what is not mentioned is that there are metal nanoparticles in the vaccines

that is what the scientists are saying they have found

they say there is no need for them to be there because the animal vaccines do not contain them and therefore its not the case that vaccines just get contaminated in the production process

if they can make uncontaminated vaccines for animals then they can do the same for humans and yet the vaccines are still contaminated

that's the hard science part...

now to drift into the realm of so called 'conspiracy theory' there are researchers like max igan who is speculating that the metal nanoparticles that are being injected into people might affect their receptivity to microwave radiation which he ties to 5G and the 'cloud'

would the elite make us into walking antennas for their own agendas? why not ask google:

but conspiracy theory or no there is still a question to be answered as to why those harmful metal nanoparticles are in vaccines...
His sole purpose here is to create racial divides, you presenting him with evidence and then waiting for a measured reasoned response from him will not be forth coming.
Explain it using net metaphors of white and black skin then he might be able to grasp what you are saying.

Good info as usual waves
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 24-05-2018 at 05:06 PM.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 05:12 PM   #53
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
His sole purpose here is to create racial divides, you presenting him with evidence and then waiting for a measured reasoned response from him will not be forth coming.
Explain it using net metaphors of white and black skin then he might be able to grasp what you are saying.

Good info as usual waves
thanks the nine!

according to the CDC whistleblower the CDC skewed data that suggested that black boys were most adversely affected by the combined MMR vaccine

this should upset anyone of any gender or race

boys in general though also seem to be being more brain damaged by the vaccines than girls

why would that serve the powers that be?

men are the group most likely to mount a determined physical resistance to the elites agenda

women like dr suzanne humphries are doing amazing work in sharing information with people but when the gloves come off it is men that the authorities are most afraid of

autistic men are more likely to be withdrawn and less likely to organise with other men
Old 24-05-2018, 05:13 PM   #54
sevenhills

Quote:

Good info as usual waves
Did you read the link on employment law and feel a bit silly afterwards?
Old 24-05-2018, 05:15 PM   #55
the nine

Quote:
Are you suggesting that I am making things up? How very rude of you.

Try reading, and comprehending, the document in the link

I think the bit you need to pay attention to is around about page 12/13

https://assets.publishing.service.go...cuments_v5.pdf

Ther is no need to apologise for suggesting I was lying there.
An employers guide?
Are you high?
Do you even know what a statute is?
Can you grasp the difference in laws and home office guide lines?

I'm trying to think of a racist xenophobic metaphor so you can concentrate..

Give me some time and I'll get back to you later
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 24-05-2018, 05:16 PM   #56
sevenhills

Quote:
An employers guide?
Are you high?
Do you even know what a statute is?
Can you grasp the difference in laws and home office guide lines?

I'm trying to think of a racist xenophobic metaphor so you can concentrate..

Give me some time and I'll get back to you later
in other words I was correct and now you are looking for excuses
Old 24-05-2018, 05:18 PM   #57
iamawaveofthesea

i'm sure i heard a jordan maxwell talk or a talk by someone that was saying something along the lines of to register is to place them under the crown because 'regis' is crown or royal so what we are made to do with our children is to register them under the crown as crown vassals

the crown wants its pound of flesh

i've also heard that our birth certificates carry numbers on them that are then traded on the stock exchange because as citizens we are considered as assets or 'human resources'

we are assigned a value and that value all goes towards the calculation of the collaterol our nation has against the debts it gets into with the international bankers
Old 24-05-2018, 05:18 PM   #58
the nine

Quote:
What doe the various vaccines actually do wrong? No one ever actually states the damage
I'm
Guessing you have had ALL your vaccines
Old 24-05-2018, 05:21 PM   #59
sevenhills

Quote:
I'm
Guessing you have had ALL your vaccines
certainly had some. Thats possibly why I'm not dead from tetanus for example.
Old 24-05-2018, 05:22 PM   #60
the nine

Quote:
i'm sure i heard a jordan maxwell talk or a talk by someone that was saying something along the lines of to register is to place them under the crown because 'regis' is crown or royal so what we are made to do with our children is to register them under the crown as crown vassals

the crown wants its pound of flesh

i've also heard that our birth certificates carry numbers on them that are then traded on the stock exchange because as citizens we are considered as assets or 'human resources'

we are assigned a value and that value all goes towards the calculation of the collaterol our nation has against the debts it gets into with the international bankers
Remember Teresa May during the baby Alfie debacle?
Quote:
id like to remind the public that parents don't own their children, the state does...
They have a certificate of ownership called a birth certificate
Sevenshills is not here to debate, only to obfuscate