Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 24-05-2018, 05:23 PM   #61
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
certainly had some. Thats possibly why I'm not dead from tetanus for example.
But it may go a long way to explaining your cognitive abilities, or severe lack of...
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 05:24 PM   #62
sevenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
But it may go a long way to explaining your cognitive abilities, or severe lack of...
IT could. if I did lack them.

Do you find it acceptable to use someones potentially lesser intelligence as a reason to berate them? Thats appalling.
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 05:41 PM   #63
Raven79

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiltvictorian View Post
Register the birth. Let the child decide later if he/she wants to opt out of society. Don't screw his/her chances of getting a passport/birth certificate/ job/ Health care.
It isnt about opting out of society,quite the contrary infact.
im not raising my son to be anything other than a decent human being, harm none and all that.
i understand the ease of registering him, the fear of not and the potential pain in the butt of a licence etc but all those things are needed as an adult, and are choices he can make if needed.
Im trying to live by what i preach so to speak and that starts with giving my son the right to conform to goverment ruling or not, he isnt old enough to decide that yet and i want to make sure im not screwing him up either way, all the things brought up arent enough to make me want to run and sign anything on his behalf so far.
I suppose its a case of being the change you want to see, it isnt making it any easier however
i have 3 older children, all registered but i wasnt aware of alot of things back then.

You have all given me alot to think about and im thankful to everyone who took the time to respond so far.
Raven79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 05:46 PM   #64
Raven79

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i totally understand the anguish you are going through right now

your child is a perfect untainted soul without any malice and the government wants to claim some sort of ownership over them

then the 'health professionals' want to inject your child wtih vaccines that you know to be contaminated with metal particulates that will cause inflammation in the childs body for the rest of their days as well as aluminium that passes over the blood brain barrier and affects gene expression in incalculabe ways

i hope for your sake you have a sympathetic partner who at least has some idea of what you are talking about and doesn't instead alienate you by calling you 'crazy' and 'paranoid' for not wanting to have known toxins injected into your new born and perfectly healthy child

it can feel like a trap...a nightmarish trap

i wish i had the answer for you but i don't

the best thing i have managed to come up with is the idea that if i share the information of what is going on with enough other people that there might be some kind of awakening where people would come together and collectively reject this madness...i'm still waiting for any kind of breakthrough and i see nothing on the horizon

i've had mixed success to be honest and if you go down that route expect to be attacked by nasty nasty people
Perfectly written my dear soul
My partner is fully on board thankfully, and im used to being the weird thinking one.
Raven79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 05:48 PM   #65
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven79 View Post
Perfectly written my dear soul
My partner is fully on board thankfully, and im used to being the weird thinking one.
i'm glad for you

its tough enough trying to steer a way through a world where malevolent forces are knowingly putting harmful substances into even the very basics of life

if you can stand together against that then you can overcome. Be strong!

I wish you all the best
Old 24-05-2018, 05:51 PM   #66
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
i have 3 older children, all registered but i wasnt aware of alot of things back then.
we're all learning as we go!

Quote:
You have all given me alot to think about and im thankful to everyone who took the time to respond so far.
have a chat to 'the nine' as he was talking on another thread about how travellers don't register their children and yet can still access goods and services and travel between countries etc

who knows how this saturnian legal system really works? Its all a sham anyway

but yeah i know exactly where you are coming from with this

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-05-2018 at 05:52 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 05:54 PM   #67
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
IT could. if I did lack them.

Do you find it acceptable to use someones potentially lesser intelligence as a reason to berate them? Thats appalling.
What is truly appalling is coming to a forum where we try to discus the world conspiracies, and then using that platform to spread disinformation about vaccines to a poster asking for help with regards to the dangers facing his new born baby..
Your have grown up children by your own admission so you clearly dont give a flying fuck if the poster injects his baby who then potentially suffers all manner of medical complaints following the jab..
PSYCHOPATH!

Would you be happy for your new grandchild to be injected with a vaccine containing added metallic nano particles?
Would you tell you children "go ahead, inject your babies they will be fine"

Edit:
In that last video 2:35..
Smallpox was erradicated by vaccines by 1979..
https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2...lpox-outbreak/
Quote:
The most recent dual-use concern about synthetic biology involves one of humanity’s oldest foes: smallpox. Smallpox was eradicated from nature in 1980, and all known stocks of the virus are located at World Health Organization–supervised repositories at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the United States and at the Vector Institute in Russia.

However, a Canadian scientist funded by the American biotech company Tonix has recently demonstrated the ability to create pox viruses from scratch. In this case, it was horsepox, a once-extinct virus resurrected by stitching together fragments of synthetic DNA to create an intact viral genome.

The re-emergence of smallpox would be a global health disaster. Prior to its eradication, smallpox killed an estimated 300 million people, more people than all the wars of the 20th century combined.

Unfortunately, the current legal and technical safeguards against the synthesis of smallpox virus are weak and fragmented. There is no clear international legal or regulatory framework to prevent the synthesis of smallpox virus.
end of edit

I know you wont watch this, but I hope the OP does

$10,000,000,000 (billion) from bill gates to further the vaccine depopulation of 10 - 15% of the WORLDS population

I hope if anyones children have to suffer the effects of these population reducing vaccines, that it is the peoples children who champion vaccines against all the mounting concerns and evidence to suggest they maybe harmful..
Funny how tony Bliar never vaccinated his children..if they are as safe as you make out
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 24-05-2018 at 06:04 PM.
Old 24-05-2018, 06:02 PM   #68
iamawaveofthesea

i got called 'stupid' and 'dangerous' for cautioning against the vaccines

for as long as we are the minority view that is a small taste of the self esteem knocking abuse we will continue to suffer as a community while we go about trying to protect our young and our community
Old 24-05-2018, 06:16 PM   #69
sevenhills

[QUOTE=the nine;1063023372]What is truly appalling is coming to a forum where we try to discus the world conspiracies, and then using that platform to spread disinformation about vaccines to a poster

asking for help with regards to the dangers facing his new born baby..
/QUOTE]

Snip RANT

the OP was about Registration, not Vaccines. DO keep up the best you can.
Old 24-05-2018, 06:36 PM   #70
the nine

[QUOTE=sevenhills;1063023380]
Quote:
What is truly appalling is coming to a forum where we try to discus the world conspiracies, and then using that platform to spread disinformation about vaccines to a poster

asking for help with regards to the dangers facing his new born baby..
/QUOTE]

Snip RANT

the OP was about Registration, not Vaccines. DO keep up the best you can.
The thread started about registering, which then makes the registered child owned by the state, who can then remove your child and place them in the care of paedophiles if they want to..
Refusing a vaccine can be considered by this Orwellian double think system as neglect and thus they can take away your child in a secret court and leave you childless for trying to protect your child.

I would ask you to keep up, but, your part quoting posts and ignoring all the relevant information I posted tells me that you are here not to discus, but to distract break up the flow of information.

You may feel smart and smug right now, but I quoted all your posts and the power of edit is not there anymore..
Ill leave the thread viewers to make up their own mind
Old 24-05-2018, 06:38 PM   #71
the nine

Quote:
i got called 'stupid' and 'dangerous' for cautioning against the vaccines

for as long as we are the minority view that is a small taste of the self esteem knocking abuse we will continue to suffer as a community while we go about trying to protect our young and our community
Its the "my children were ok when they were vaccinated, so why shouldnt yours be fine?" that is the biggest danger..peer ignorance I call it

Last edited by the nine; 24-05-2018 at 06:38 PM.
Old 24-05-2018, 06:44 PM   #72
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Its the "my children were ok when they were vaccinated, so why shouldnt yours be fine?" that is the biggest danger..peer ignorance I call it
i know but what they aren't realising is that the aluminium in the vaccines can cross the blood brain barrier and affect genes in unforeseen ways

this means that their child might not express symptoms immediately

it might be months or years before problems manifest because of the processes of the body or because some of these metals accumulate in the body

multiple vaccine doses increase the amount of toxins in the body

injecting aluminium is not like ingesting it. Injecting it causes the body to have an IMMUNE RESPONSE.

Listen to this reptile say that vaccines cause 'autism like symptoms' in some children ie autism. As it says at the end of the clip she left the government CDC and went to work for a vaccine producer! talk about a revolving door!

Billions of dollars and pounds have been paid out to vaccine damaged children in secret vaccine courts and the corporate presstitutes barely cover it

CDC Chief Admits that Vaccines Trigger Autism

Old 24-05-2018, 06:47 PM   #73
the nine

Quote:
i know but what they aren't realising is that the aluminium in the vaccines can cross the blood brain barrier and affect genes in unforeseen ways

this means that their child might not express symptoms immediately

it might be months or years before problems manifest because of the processes of the body or because some of these metals accumulate in the body

multiple vaccine doses increase the amount of toxins in the body

injecting aluminium is not like ingesting it. Injecting it causes the body to have an IMMUNE RESPONSE.

Listen to this reptile say that vaccines cause 'autism like symptoms' in some children ie autism. As it says at the end of the clip she left the government CDC and went to work for a vaccine producer! talk about a revolving door!

Billions of dollars and pounds have been paid out to vaccine damaged children in secret vaccine courts and the corporate presstitutes barely cover it

CDC Chief Admits that Vaccines Trigger Autism

Bill Gates wants population reduction, so the long term effects on the childs reproductive system after injection may not be known for decades..
The thin end of the wedge
Old 24-05-2018, 07:11 PM   #74
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Bill Gates wants population reduction, so the long term effects on the childs reproductive system after injection may not be known for decades..
The thin end of the wedge
his father was the chief of the population control group 'planned parenthood' which has been in a scandal recently because they are trading in aborted baby parts; he paid bollywood stars to sell vaccines to the public in india but was then kicked out after tens of thousands of people were paralysed by the shots

i agree with you that they are seeking to undermine immunity and fertility so that people won't make the link between their condition and the things that are being done to them

Spermageddon: Why the human race could be infertile in 50 years
By India Sturgis
27 January 2018 • 6:00am

Modern medicine has long presumed fertility to be the dominion of women, a space ruled by gynaecologists and invasive procedures explained by softly pink pamphlets. But that is only half the story. Possibly even less, according to mounting evidence. Male fertility is dipping, and fast. Sperm may prove to be the greatest casualty of modern life.

Last summer, scientists at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem found that male sperm counts had fallen by almost 60 per cent in 40 years.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/health-f...tile-50-years/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-05-2018 at 07:11 PM.
Old 24-05-2018, 07:14 PM   #75
iamawaveofthesea

DECLASSIFIED DOCUMENT REVEALS KNIGHT OF MALTA [ie knights templar bloodline] KISSINGER WORKING TO REDUCE FERTILITY IN THE POPULATION:

National Security Study Memorandum
NSSM 200
Implications of Worldwide Population Growth
For U.S. Security and Overseas Interests
(THE KISSINGER REPORT)
December 10, 1974
CLASSIFIED BY Harry C. Blaney, III
SUBJECT TO GENERAL DECLASSIFICATION SCHEDULE OF EXECUTIVE ORDER 11652 AUTOMATICALLY DOWNGRADED AT TWO YEAR INTERVALS AND DECLASSIFIED ON DECEMBER 31, 1980.
This document can only be declassified by the White House.
Declassified/Released on 7/3/89
under provisions of E.O. 12356
by F. Graboske, National Security Council
n Section II Action to Create Conditions for Fertility Decline: Population and a Development Assistance Strategy, we see under B, “Functional Assistance Programs to Create Conditions for Fertility Decline.”
Source: https://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/Pcaab500.pdf

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-05-2018 at 07:15 PM.
Old 24-05-2018, 07:15 PM   #76
tinfoil hat

Quote:
his father was the chief of the population control group 'planned parenthood' which has been in a scandal recently because they are trading in aborted baby parts; he paid bollywood stars to sell vaccines to the public in india but was then kicked out after tens of thousands of people were paralysed by the shots

i agree with you that they are seeking to undermine immunity and fertility so that people won't make the link between their condition and the things that are being done to them

Spermageddon: Why the human race could be infertile in 50 years
By India Sturgis
27 January 2018 • 6:00am

Modern medicine has long presumed fertility to be the dominion of women, a space ruled by gynaecologists and invasive procedures explained by softly pink pamphlets. But that is only half the story. Possibly even less, according to mounting evidence. Male fertility is dipping, and fast. Sperm may prove to be the greatest casualty of modern life.

Last summer, scientists at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem found that male sperm counts had fallen by almost 60 per cent in 40 years.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/health-f...tile-50-years/
On the plus side, at least its a way of keeping our numbers down.
Resources are running out and prevention is better than the cure in this instance.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 07:17 PM   #77
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
On the plus side, at least its a way of keeping our numbers down.
Resources are running out and prevention is better than the cure in this instance.
its only in the west

nearly 60% reduction on sperm count IN THE WEST

meanwhile they flood millions of people into the country from outside the west

this is population replacement to destroy any sense of national identity so that everyone becomes rootless vassals of the new world order
Old 24-05-2018, 07:21 PM   #78
tinfoil hat

Quote:
its only in the west

nearly 60% reduction on sperm count IN THE WEST

meanwhile they flood millions of people into the country from outside the west

this is population replacement to destroy any sense of national identity so that everyone becomes rootless vassals of the new world order
Ah, that is a problem.
it should be pretty much everywhere but the west, except Japan and maybe one or two others, the rest breed too much, we don't breed enough generally from what I gather.

The natural equilibrium nature intended has been messed with too much.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 07:25 PM   #79
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Ah, that is a problem.
it should be pretty much everywhere but the west, except Japan and maybe one or two others, the rest breed too much, we don't breed enough generally from what I gather.

The natural equilibrium nature intended has been messed with too much.
yes japan is being targeted too...bare in mind while reading this that the very same people proposing this 'replacement migration' are the very same people who have caused the drops in fertility that they are using as the excuse for mass immigration

The UN's longheld plan to replace european people with migrants; in their own hand:

Replacement Migration: Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?

United Nations projections indicate that over the next 50 years, the populations of virtually all countries of Europe as well as Japan will face population decline and population ageing. The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require comprehensive reassessments of many established policies and programmes, including those relating to international migration.

Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.
http://www.un.org/esa/population/pub.../migration.htm

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-05-2018 at 07:26 PM.
Old 24-05-2018, 07:27 PM   #80
iamawaveofthesea

Don't want to be in a corporate-fascist EU superstate?

think you are 'british' do you?

well we will just replace you then...we'll cull you and replace you and you'll call people 'stupid' and 'dangerous' who try to warn you

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-05-2018 at 07:28 PM.