Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 12-12-2016, 08:36 PM   #1
ElDraconian

Angry Obama to replace Andrew Jackson on the $20 Bill

I will never use Obama as change because that will remind of the last 8 years

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/o...ill-replacing/
ElDraconian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2016, 09:12 AM   #2
tom bombadil

There needs to be a new face on the bills. why not have an individual that embodies what it was like in the last eight years?

I mean, he is the only black president right. For that reason alone, he must be remembered.

OK, BULLSHIT OVER!

What is it that he has done to deserve such an accolade?

Yanks, its over to you. Being black is not an accolade. Being the first black pres is NOT an accolade. What GREATNESS has he done. (free phones for other dudes that most times turn out to be black also does not count)
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2016, 11:07 PM   #3
ElDraconian

Seriously? I mean I know you Brits tend to passover the bread on the table properly with measurements between utencils, plates and cups but save the ettiquete to someone in Manchester or Yorktown. First you deploy a cover up angle to steal our great nation through agents such as Alexander Hamilton and then you bring the Bank of England by 1830 and little did the American folk know of England's occupation its colony once again.

If you disregard the fighting force against the centralization then I suggest you stay there in London and keep calm. Andrew Jackson truly fought against the centralization of America's liberty and banking.

Now about Obama, the guy is a psy op stock. His connection to the Bush family through his grandmother is something you need to consider because that is the only reason he is in office. Not because of the color of his skin but because of his bloodline. (ironically Icke is right| In case you have not noticed, in the western world whenever there is a light skin being born they are considered black. Obama is not black, he is half black, he hates black people and so does his wife who banned them from receiving adequate emergency room health coverage in the hospital she worked in Chicago the minute he became senator, the the tranny Michael immediately recieved 200k higher job pay as director position from a nurse. Just save the garbage for someone less researched on the president they actually sleep under.

I did more digging on this issue and it seems there is less of a chance this will happen according to conservatives.

Last edited by ElDraconian; 14-12-2016 at 11:10 PM.
ElDraconian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2016, 11:18 PM   #4
decim

Likeness printed on a piece of shit.

Yippadeedooda.

Money is dug out of the ground.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 02:38 AM   #5
tom bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDraconian View Post
Seriously? I mean I know you Brits tend to passover the bread on the table properly with measurements between utencils, plates and cups but save the ettiquete to someone in Manchester or Yorktown. First you deploy a cover up angle to steal our great nation through agents such as Alexander Hamilton and then you bring the Bank of England by 1830 and little did the American folk know of England's occupation its colony once again.

If you disregard the fighting force against the centralization then I suggest you stay there in London and keep calm. Andrew Jackson truly fought against the centralization of America's liberty and banking.

Now about Obama, the guy is a psy op stock. His connection to the Bush family through his grandmother is something you need to consider because that is the only reason he is in office. Not because of the color of his skin but because of his bloodline. (ironically Icke is right| In case you have not noticed, in the western world whenever there is a light skin being born they are considered black. Obama is not black, he is half black, he hates black people and so does his wife who banned them from receiving adequate emergency room health coverage in the hospital she worked in Chicago the minute he became senator, the the tranny Michael immediately recieved 200k higher job pay as director position from a nurse. Just save the garbage for someone less researched on the president they actually sleep under.

I did more digging on this issue and it seems there is less of a chance this will happen according to conservatives.
"Cor blimey guv, those ice creams" as the great Nigel Plainer once said! Or to put it another way....you yanks wanna get something off your chest this morning? Yes? Well ain't that odd?

Try and place 'you brits' with 'you elitist scum' and we are talking ANY PLACE ON THE MAP.

Try and remember that Britain can also contain good guys!
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 05:23 AM   #6
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDraconian View Post
I will never use Obama as change because that will remind of the last 8 years

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/o...ill-replacing/
A bad POTUS affects most people on the planet in some way. I think that remembering him as a system error to never be repeated is most apt.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by the tealady; 15-12-2016 at 05:23 AM.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote