Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 02-05-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
ceasar909

Default light bulbs and anger

occasionaly when im angry/upset and go to switch on a/the lights the bulbs blow.has anyone experienced the same thing?

emancipate yourself from mental slavery,none but ourselves can free our mind
ceasar909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:42 PM   #2
cantata
Inactive

Yes, I do. I'm not sure what it is but I think you're right that it stems from anger.

I like to believe that I've worked my way through all the anger of recent years; but, occasionally something small happens and I blow-up, far out of proportion to the cause. I'm not as clear of it as I'd like to believe.

Everywhere I go, lights pop - and I mean with a bang not just a fizzle - including the house I'm staying in at the moment, where the lights have had to be changed 3 times in each room already.

I do believe it's me, rather than the bulbs or wiring; and I do believe it comes from the deep-seated anger even though I don't actively feel it most of the time.

I've tried holding crystals and hugging trees because I'm sure some kind of Earthing/Grounding routine will drain it from me... Sadly, I haven't found the right technique yet. I do write it out, but I'm not sure if that clears it or perpetuates it.

I'll be watching this thread too, to see what's suggested.

cantata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:29 PM   #3
spyroid
Inactive

I have experienced this occasionally. A more common event is for my wireless connection to stop working properly once I've gone past around 7 on the Grrrrrr scale.

Currents.
spyroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:18 PM   #4
ceasar909

in a way its good to know its just not me this happens to.thanks for the posts.

emancipate yourself from mental slavery,none but ourselves can free our mind
ceasar909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:41 PM   #5
armoured_amazon

Yes. I imagine it's because we are electrically charged and overload items. Same happens with static and other electrical goods.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:02 PM   #6
thoughtmage

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Yes. I imagine it's because we are electrically charged and overload items. Same happens with static and other electrical goods.
Yes, that seems likely. Every human, along with everything else in this world, has a distinct magnetic field that it eminates. I'm wondering if certain feelings can intensify the field, or whether or not this field can be controlled.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:22 AM   #7
diamond dogs

I remember watching a film that was on TV some years ago that involved voodoo and black magic and during one 'spell' that was being cast at a crucial part of the film the light bulb blew...frightened the daylights out of my gf and her friend...!
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:29 AM   #8
huyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceasar909 View Post
occasionaly when im angry/upset and go to switch on a/the lights the bulbs blow.has anyone experienced the same thing?
you may want to read these articles:

http://paranormal.about.com/od/telek...a/aa052508.htm
http://www.muse-net.com/march1504.html

i had this phenomena happen to me a couple of years back too so i know how strange it must feel, i must have replaced my lightbulbs untold times because of it also a lot of times my wall clock will simply stop working randomly, it's very strange.
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:23 PM   #9
rob_n86

Never realized untill now, but everytime I got pissed at my wireless for not working, going up on the "Grrr scale" (as someone mentioned, lol), it tended to constantly mess up for days, and the more pissed I got the worse it got. Once I would finally calm down and approach it at a later time I always got it fixed.
rob_n86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:51 PM   #10
spyroid
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_n86 View Post
Never realized untill now, but everytime I got pissed at my wireless for not working, going up on the "Grrr scale" (as someone mentioned, lol), it tended to constantly mess up for days, and the more pissed I got the worse it got. Once I would finally calm down and approach it at a later time I always got it fixed.
Yup. That's the one. There's not much you can do really is there? Restart the router, or right click>repair connection, maybe re-enter the pin. It's not like your judgment is clouded by annoyance so you can make a mistake. The only variable seems to be how how wound up you are

I do admit though, it wasn't so much a problem when I had a laptop with a wireless on/off switch.
spyroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2011, 04:53 PM   #11
jonramification

I had this to a degree, wierd one is the light goes off flick the switch on and off and it comes back on no probs. When the light bulb have poped, didnt even feel anger i dont let it surface which is a bad thing but i was feeling strong emotion of sortes. I saw a releasing thread on this forum trust it works wonders on me, with meditation and a genrally awarness of bad feelings emotion knowing why they coming up and work it out in your head why its not rational really and trying your best to understand them its sorted me right out.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...post1059891005
jonramification is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2011, 08:07 PM   #12
ufochick

For those who have issues with things "blowing" when they are angy or emotional try doing some work with your own energy. Make energy balls with your hands, just sit quietly for a moment then draw energy into your hands down from your arms, picture a green energy ball being formed as you shape it with your hands.
When you are done working it with your hands you will be able to toss the ball from hand to hand and hopefully feel it as you catch it.
Once you can manipulate your energy this way it's pretty easy to build it up or release it at will. I find for releasing most people do well using the top of the head or the souls of the feet.
To built energy just make a balloon around your aura and build within it. :0

Energy work is rather fun and can be used for all kinds of good things. When you think you have you have it down try making energy balls or toys or clouds of different colors around a pet or baby and watch them as they see it..

It's really great when 2 people both have control of their own energy and can meld together. It wonderful just to share energy with a friend and even more fun to meld with a lover
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2011, 12:29 AM   #13
tjohn

Light bulbs blow no matter what mood I'm in. However, sometimes street lights go off and on when I walk under them. Coincidence? Yes, that's what it is.
The Universe is a conscious entity. Reality is and our own minds are just a tiny part of the whole but together, we can make more positive changes. Let's get together!

Last edited by tjohn; 15-05-2011 at 12:32 AM.
tjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2011, 03:52 PM   #14
Shiyoken
Premier Subscribers

Nice thread. I have blown up light bulbs in the past (not exploded but making it unusable) or cut off the electricity but its on rare occasions, not as frequent as you guys.

Though, Its funny because when my brother calls me into his room to watch something on the computer or whatever, the pc goes weird. Its either slows downs e.g. loading the page, video buffering, cpu power, or the actual internet goes slow to. Doesn't happen all the time but its funny when it does, he just tells me to 'duck off' or look what I did lol.

It has to do with our magnetic field, emotions, static etc and the information you guys/gals posted above. Its weird but cool at the same time :P!
Shiyoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2011, 09:58 PM   #15
tjohn

I knew a guy who would crash my 'computer' almost every time he came into the room. Because of that, I lost dozens of pages on the old PCW I was writing on at the time. Coincidence? Yes that's what it was - events coinciding.
The Universe is a conscious entity. Reality is and our own minds are just a tiny part of the whole but together, we can make more positive changes. Let's get together!

Last edited by tjohn; 15-05-2011 at 10:05 PM.
tjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 02:25 PM   #16
rob_n86

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
For those who have issues with things "blowing" when they are angy or emotional try doing some work with your own energy. Make energy balls with your hands, just sit quietly for a moment then draw energy into your hands down from your arms, picture a green energy ball being formed as you shape it with your hands.
When you are done working it with your hands you will be able to toss the ball from hand to hand and hopefully feel it as you catch it.
Once you can manipulate your energy this way it's pretty easy to build it up or release it at will. I find for releasing most people do well using the top of the head or the souls of the feet.
To built energy just make a balloon around your aura and build within it. :0

Energy work is rather fun and can be used for all kinds of good things. When you think you have you have it down try making energy balls or toys or clouds of different colors around a pet or baby and watch them as they see it..

It's really great when 2 people both have control of their own energy and can meld together. It wonderful just to share energy with a friend and even more fun to meld with a lover

I want to try this, but why Green? Simply curious where you got green from, why not red, or blue?
rob_n86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 03:19 AM   #17
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtmage
Yes, that seems likely. Every human, along with everything else in this world, has a distinct magnetic field that it eminates. I'm wondering if certain feelings can intensify the field, or whether or not this field can be controlled.
Alot about this universe we dont understand.... Its said most of us only use up to 5% of our brain... (Knowingly anyway)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2017, 02:03 PM   #18
huyi

i've had this issue since i was 13, bulbs would blow a lot, it doesn't happen as much now though.

i agree it has something to do with the energy field of our body imo.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2017, 09:10 PM   #19
GuitarSlinger
Inactive

GuitarSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2017, 07:54 PM   #20
scottishryan

My wife break electronics when she gets angry/irritated. We laugh about it now!

Very real stuff!

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote