Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 10-04-2016, 11:00 PM   #1
leon11

Default Squatting / alternative communities UK

I'm currently squatting in central London... Yet to meet an organised group although I've not been here all that long.
I came here to make a name for myself as a tattoo and fine artist... I'm talented and get work but I'm quickly getting tired of it and I want out.

Ideally id love to live in a positive awakened community in England before I find something abroad. I desperately need a break from the rat race and all the temptations, distractions and evils of the city and the insanity of society.

Would appreciate it if there's anyone here could point me in the right direction!
leon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 07:25 PM   #2
augustus

Hi Leon

Not sure if you've heard of 'HelpX' (helpx.net) but that might act as nice way to stay with a/some communities - offering a helping hand for board and food - and who knows where it will lead! I've had a positive experience with it in the past (and ended up earning far more money than I had expected, even though it's advertised as a non-monetary thing), and I've been getting my things in order to head out again soon.

There are plenty of alternative communities in France, Spain and Portugal that I've noticed while looking through the posts recently, though it's Worldwide, so hopefully something will be of interest.

Feel free to drop me a message if you've got any questions I might be able to help with. All the best!
augustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 09:30 PM   #3
magritte

If you can get to portugal transient needed some help a while back, maybe he still does?:
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=279125
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 08:31 PM   #4
empath_

hello

I'd recommend something similar to the website another member posted above. House-sitting abroad or in the UK can be good if it's not money you are after because it allows you a place to stay and focus on 'you' as long as you clean, cut the grass etc.. Give it a google