Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 24-12-2018, 04:19 AM   #41
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeee 2008 View Post
.....I just hope that people (young people) on this forum dont fall for the propaganda, harmless marijuana is.

I trust that people (young people and those with and without the responsibility of bringing up children) will educate themselves on the matter and not bow to peer pressure in any sort of activity.

Unfortunately there are some households out there in the UK (some with three generations of drug users in them) where adults openly smoke in front of their children and openly deal with drugs and support antisocial behavior of their children in the nearby community as a smokescreen for their drug dealing activities.

In any case rather than using this country as a test bed for more liberal minded/progressive/globalist thinking let's sit back and watch what happens in NZ over the coming years.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2018, 06:52 AM   #42
berten60

[QUOTE=jakeee 2008;1063052811]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
No . Marijuana turns people into neighbours and communities.

Amusing how you (jakeee 2008) misquote Jake Ball :
"Marijuana turns people into neighbours and communities."

Last edited by berten60; 24-12-2018 at 09:38 AM.
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2018, 07:01 PM   #43
jakeee 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
I trust people (young people and those with and without the responsibility of bringing up children)I will educate them on the origins and sanctitiy of plants and herbs and how the globalists have replaced Mother Nature with their pass times ,through their own greed and evilness they have confused. I vow to not bow to this evil peer pressure, of any sort of their nefarious activity.

Unfortunately there are some households out there in the UK (some with three generations of drug users pharmaceutical and forbidden, users of Aspartame MSG fluoride to name but a few of them) where adults openly smoke in front of their children and openly deal with drugs, forbidden and pharmaceutical, sugar, bad food, bad TV , influential violent competitive video games, lack of rest from the grind, and no support, thus affecting their ability to educate their children and ultimately causing antisocial behavior of their children in the nearby community, sent out as a smokescreen to hide the parents depression and shame of their label of drug dealing activities.

In any case rather than using this country as a test bed all the time for weather control, playing with Mother Natures frequencies, Radar 5G etc etc etc, You liberal minded/progressive/globalist thinking, let's sit back and watch what happens in 50 years when you look back and say 'I cant believe we made it so difficult for everyone, what horrible people we were, we are glad we changed and made a fairer society for everyone everything has balanced out, Hell the honey bee population in NZ alone has rocketed without those frequencies and we can only see it improving more over the coming years.
jakeee 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2018, 02:04 AM   #44
tamlinn

Legal here in Canada now.
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 06:55 AM   #45
quadrati

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
Good

Ha ha. That was funny. After all my effort.

I have to admit that your reply was the funniest thing I've read in a long time. My muckers see that aswell.

On the other hand, how easy was it to get you to reply? You said you wouldn't.

You nugget! Funny though. Merry christmas to you.
quadrati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 06:57 AM   #46
quadrati

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
Legal here in Canada now.
Tragic. How do you get on with all this conflicting liberal bullshit?
Old 26-12-2018, 07:08 AM   #47
berten60

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadrati View Post
...I have to admit that your reply was the funniest thing I've read in a long time...
...On the other hand, how easy was it to get you to reply? You said you wouldn't...
Glad to see you were amused by me
poking fun at your tirade...

Quote:

...Merry christmas to you.
And a happy new year

Last edited by berten60; 26-12-2018 at 07:13 AM.
Old 26-12-2018, 07:10 AM   #48
quadrati

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
I doubt anyone said it's harmless. Hardly anything in the world is harmless.
But its not a gateway drug anymore than milk is. No one becomes a psychopath by smoking it.
People who kill themselves have problems in their lifes, cannabis or not.
I personally know a lot of people who use cannabis daily and they have great lifes. Good jobs, family, good health.

You can cry all you want but that old school negative propaganda you and Jake spout is outdated and proved wrong.
Yeah yeah. They all had milk first. I get it. But there are no babies giving it the big "I got a pure stone out of that feed man" are there?
What goes on behind closed doors though?

I'm not really crying since my side won. I know it's tragic to look at it that way but tough titties (I don't mean to offend baby titty milk stoners).

Propaganda? Nah, I was spouting the pro cannabis propaganda 20 years ago. Then I got it. It's a fucking disaster waiting to happen. Change your tune, if you retards stopped comparing it to alcohol you might actually get somewhere. Condemning the legal drug doesn't do you morons much of a favour does it?

When it's legalised we can wait a while then come back and see the true effectt via statistics. The same ones you guys use for alcohol.

Merry christmas.
Old 26-12-2018, 07:15 AM   #49
quadrati

Smile

Quote:
Glad to see you were amused by me
poking fun at your tirade...

And a happy new year
Ha ha .You do brighten things up.

Hope you're not stoned. Cos I'd be feeling a bit hypocritical conversing with such a creature.
Old 26-12-2018, 08:38 AM   #50
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Yeah yeah. They all had milk first. I get it. But there are no babies giving it the big "I got a pure stone out of that feed man" are there?
What goes on behind closed doors though?

I'm not really crying since my side won. I know it's tragic to look at it that way but tough titties (I don't mean to offend baby titty milk stoners).

Propaganda? Nah, I was spouting the pro cannabis propaganda 20 years ago. Then I got it. It's a fucking disaster waiting to happen. Change your tune, if you retards stopped comparing it to alcohol you might actually get somewhere. Condemning the legal drug doesn't do you morons much of a favour does it?

When it's legalised we can wait a while then come back and see the true effectt via statistics. The same ones you guys use for alcohol.

Merry christmas.
Well I was born a psychopath and a moron, so maybe that's what happened. It made me totally normal instead.

I agree let's wait a while for the statistics to come back. You will be surprised.

And honestly I think it's mindbogglingly that advocating free use of a plant is viewed as propaganda on here. Tptb have literally been using propaganda for at least 80 years in an effort to demonize cannabis. They even declared war on it.
But guess what..... The plant won.

So fuck you guys for continuing the propaganda on a site discussing conspiracy and the likes. You should know better.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws

Last edited by eurosianguy; 26-12-2018 at 08:39 AM.
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 08:45 AM   #51
size_of_light

Fuckin' hell, just legalize the crap to remove the 'ooh naughty' taboo, and hopefully most cocksuckers will smoke it straight for a fortnight and either fry their brains senseless or realize the key message you get from smoking weed: that it's time to grow out of smoking weed.

Apologies to any 50-something, pony-tailed rebels in denim waistcoats reading this.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 08:55 AM   #52
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Fuckin' hell, just legalize the crap to remove the 'ooh naughty' taboo, and hopefully most cocksuckers will smoke it straight for a fortnight and either fry their brains senseless or realize the key message you get from smoking weed: that it's time to grow out of smoking weed.

Apologies to any 50-something, pony-tailed rebels in denim waistcoats reading this.
Lol edgy. Not in my 50'ies yet and don't have a pony tail but other than that I find it funny.

I do however have PTSD and cannabis is something that can help me feel better. Not the case with any of the pharmaceutical drugs though.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 11:02 AM   #53
serpentine

Quote:
....You should know better.

For discussion sake what part of "We are all part of infinite consciousness" do you not understand?

For certain it means you are not the body or the mind.
Old 26-12-2018, 11:14 AM   #54
berten60

Quote:
So fuck you guys for continuing the propaganda on a site discussing conspiracy and the likes. You should know better.
Exactly

Also don't forget you cannabis haters,
that the owner of this site
promotes personal choice and freedom.
That means it is up to YOU whether you wish
to take or not to take a certain substance or plant.

By the way those cannabis haters rant & rave against weed,
one would think they are afraid that once it is legal,someone
will break down their front door and stuff the stuff (Lol !) down their throats.
When a thing is legal,that does not mean it automatically
becomes mandatory or enforced...
Old 26-12-2018, 01:47 PM   #55
serpentine

Quote:
Exactly

Also don't forget you cannabis haters,
that the owner of this site
promotes personal choice and freedom.
That means it is up to YOU whether you wish
to take or not to take a certain substance or plant.

By the way those cannabis haters rant & rave against weed,
one would think they are afraid that once it is legal,someone
will break down their front door and stuff the stuff (Lol !) down their throats.
When a thing is legal,that does not mean it automatically
becomes mandatory or enforced...
No one hates cannabis (it's just a plant with rather nice leaves) and kindly stop labelling people. That is a bad habit.

Nothing wrong with personal choice either but no one should expect a society of 60 million people to all take one step to the right just because of a person's choice. There are two countries in the world now that have legalized cannabis so cannabis users can now use personal choice and freedom and relocate to one of them.

Globalism isnt just the reserve of corporations it's whenever someone says one country should be like another country.
Old 26-12-2018, 02:54 PM   #56
berten60

Quote:
No one hates cannabis...
Check Ball & Qadrati's posts

Quote:
... kindly stop labelling people. That is a bad habit.
Kindly Fuck Off
Why don't you say that to those who call us
Druggies and psychos etc

(Snipped rest of your nonsense )

Last edited by berten60; 26-12-2018 at 03:02 PM.
Old 26-12-2018, 03:35 PM   #57
serpentine

Quote:
Check Ball & Qadrati's posts

Kindly Fuck Off
Why don't you say that to those who call us
Druggies and psychos etc ....
They don't hate the plant either but maybe they hate those that use it and their anger is not directed precisely at forum members (read their words carefully) unless they want to admit to being a drug taker/pusher.

Quote:
...Also don't forget you cannabis haters......
That comment is directed at forum members.

Last edited by serpentine; 26-12-2018 at 03:39 PM.
Old 26-12-2018, 03:36 PM   #58
berten60

Allright,enough already you pedantic twat ...
(Another candidate for my ignore list...)

Last edited by berten60; 26-12-2018 at 03:43 PM.
Old 26-12-2018, 08:32 PM   #59
elpressiedente

Ole Nixon declared War on Drugs and the jail population went from 100 to 800 per 100,000 population.

Declaring war on drugs created millions of jobs to arrest, prosecute, judge, jail, feed and manufacture barb wire etc. Its very good for business of milking the Herd.

The British Penal Colony Mindset of Slaves and Marks of the Beast is promoted by morons who want to make a Medicinal Herb an Object of War.

There will always be Morons on both sides. And some of these Morons will actually have a case. It doesnt make them "right". They wish to penalize you for free will. So they are Wrong Morons and there's no getting away from that.

So Bush came along and Declared the War on Terror, which essentially is war on mankind. So they created an industry not on incarceration but on maiming and killing.

So the Military Killing Complex can send pentagoons into Smackghanistan to guard the opium so production could increase 10 fold the year after Bush declared war on Terror.

They NEED DRUGS and TERROR as they go hand in hand with more things being ILLEGAL so the Business of Milking the Herd can be profitable.

The only answer is to Legalise all Drugs and end the business of jailing people as the business of Population control.

Its much better to let them rot in council flats smoking in front of their children than to put them in jail and send Military Killing Goons to keep the supply of Crimes statistics on the up and up.

Unless this is all a plan for a subversive war on Whitie.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2018, 08:34 PM   #60
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
....The only answer is to Legalise all Drugs and end the business of jailing people as the business of Population control...
USA might lead the world in many things but that is no recommendation to blindly follow suit though Canada with it's large open borders with the US might be expected to do so and even then it will take some time for City, State and the Canadian government to integrate it into workable legislation.

One downside of legalizing all drugs is the open opportunity for foreigh goverments (or criminal gangs operating out of foreign countries) to completely flood a country with very cheap drugs and it's also open to question whether such a course will automatically improve crime statistics. Canada currently has a population of around 35 million and NZ less that 5 million so predictions as to the effect on the UK if it went down that road might not be straightforward.