Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 11-07-2013, 07:58 PM   #141
bridgeeteyes
Inactive

Default Love is a travel

Love
is a travel.

All travelers
whether they want or not are changed.

No one can travel into love
and remain the same.

~ Shams Tabrizi ( Rumi's spiritual teacher)
bridgeeteyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:24 AM   #142
susannah1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgeeteyes View Post
You have posted a lovely image. As soon as I saw it I thought how we are all droplets of water dotted across the Universe, yet droplets is just a name , all droplets in reality are all water. All droplets are in fact Water and always were. We are like those droplets, we have become so convinced we are separate droplets, we have forgotten our oneness as Water.

I Love this.......feels very very good..and I also love Rumi too.......
susannah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:19 AM   #143
bridgeeteyes
Inactive

Yes I very much like his quotes. The Sufi path is very much of the Heart Ram Dass's Guru was Hindu as is Swami Ramdas, the devotional music of Krishna Dass I posted also is Hindu but his music is not limited to this religion, but none of this matters really. Deva Premal , who's music I have posted and absolutely love, was a student of Osho. There are quotes from Zen. Some on this thread have read the teachings of Don Juan , again it doesn't matter. I myself have read the Bhagavad Gita extensively. Someone could post quotes from Jesus who underneath all the layers of 2000 years of others thoughts on him, originally spoke the truth. What more do we need to know than "The Kingdom of Heaven is within" ? This one line is truth, but it's true meaning has been hidden by years of religion.

The thing that matters is the truth not who brings it. I welcome quotes or thoughts from all religions or teachings because at their core they are all leading us to the truth.

Last edited by bridgeeteyes; 12-07-2013 at 09:33 AM.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:23 AM   #144
bridgeeteyes
Inactive

See how Rumi's message is so similar to Eckhart Tolles....

Do not look back,
No one knows how the world ever began.
Do not fear the future, Nothing lasts forever.
If you dwell on the past or future,
You will miss the moment. - Rumi

Eckhart Tolle is classified as an 'Independent teacher', again it doesn't matter.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:04 AM   #145
bridgeeteyes
Inactive

Default Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

The inspiration for this threads title. Please play to the end to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGneJP1p0YE
Old 12-07-2013, 02:36 PM   #146
ainvision

Lightbulb Yes you do!... For you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
As I have already mentioned on this thread, I don't have the answers, just lot's of questions.
I read other peoples posts on here and reply to what resonates or sparks within me and see where it takes me.
It would be interesting to hear what you 'see' my philosophies being.
I believe 'God' to be a vibration which resonates on a high level and sometimes I 'feel' that vibration and know it is part of me and you, it connects us all, it is 'us'
I don't agree on the idea that we are all sinners and yet I wouldn't say you are mad either, like you say it is beyond comprehension.
I think we are on this planet to re connect to that higher vibration of who/what we are, that's how I see it atm but perhaps something I read, see or feel will make me change my mind about this at some point who can say?
If you can bothered you can follow my other posts regarding the fallacies of the original number line and the concept of zero. That explains where we are better than anything I've ever read and I've read libraries worth!

As for the 'sinner' part, well maybe it's just ignorance and the practice of continued ignorance without learning from one's own experiences.

As for the supposedly ineffable answers the the ultimate questions of, "How GOD created existence?" and "Why GOD created existence?" I answered them many years ago and my answers have should the test of time and many, upon many disbelievers and doubters.

HOW? - Mathematically an imbalance from an INFINITE number of Positive and Negative 'particles' would create a cascade reaction by the 'power of two(2).
Why? The terrestrial aspect of GOD is Nature and Nature is fundamentally creative and by inference therefore GOD's nature must be creative also. QED

GOD is INFINITE and any conception of less than this is an irrelevance. When you stop believing in ZERO then you will know GOD. It really IS that simple!

The ONLY impossibility in existence is you cannot fit EVERYTHING into SOMETHING without that something being everything. Simply put, YOU CANNOT QUANTIFY INFINITY! There you have the Absolute secret of Cabala and every other magical practice in simple words.
ainvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 02:45 PM   #147
ainvision

Lightbulb If you like Sufism...

Quote:
The thing that matters is the truth not who brings it. I welcome quotes or thoughts from all religions or teachings because at their core they are all leading us to the truth.
I recommend you read the books of an old ICQ friend of mine when the internet was merely bulletin boards and really slow connections speeds. He's quite famous now and here's a link:

http://www.ahmedhulusi.org/en/

He's the most articulate, thought provoking and lucid Muslim I know
ainvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #148
getagrip
Inactive

@ anivision, I can't quite get my head around what it is you're trying to get across to me but I will have a read through some of your other posts to see if it helps
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 03:12 PM   #149
bridgeeteyes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainvision View Post
I recommend you read the books of an old ICQ friend of mine when the internet was merely bulletin boards and really slow connections speeds. He's quite famous now and here's a link:

http://www.ahmedhulusi.org/en/

He's the most articulate, thought provoking and lucid Muslim I know
Thank you.

Your comment on infinity, that it can not be quantified, reminded me of a book I'm reading at the moment. Its called The Real is Unknowable, The Knowable is Unreal by Robert Powell. The title itself is enough to ponder over, never mind the contents of the book.

On God Robert Powell writes...

Man is everlastingly talking about reaching out to the Supreme, but has forgotten that he himself has projected this Godhead or supreme in the first place. Through thinking, observing, and meditating, we hope to acquire knowledge of our fundamental nature, thereby forgetting the basic parameters of our being, through which we aim to acquire this transcendental knowledge. All knowledge gathered in these efforts is ultimately based on sensory perception.

The senses advise us of the presence of a world. But the senses themselves are part of this world, so such advice is useless, as we merely engage in a circular argument.

So I think what he is saying is, just as the title of the book says the Real is Unknowable, the Knowable is Unreal. This makes things rather difficult for man who totally relies on his sensory perceptions to show him his reality.

Thought provoking stuff though.
Old 12-07-2013, 03:30 PM   #150
bridgeeteyes
Inactive

Quote:
@ anivision, I can't quite get my head around what it is you're trying to get across to me but I will have a read through some of your other posts to see if it helps
Was your question regarding numbers? God and zero? Not sure, but I understand zero, 0, to be the One Being. He who alone IS. All is from this one number 0, 0 is pre numbers, pre existence, zero is non being but uncoils into the number 1 of being. Then all numbers proceed from this.

Metaphysically 0 represents the circle whose center is everywhere and its circumference nowhere.

Don't know if thats any help?? Was that your question?? It doesn't matter as most of this stuff is of little help.
Old 12-07-2013, 06:19 PM   #151
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Was your question regarding numbers? God and zero? Not sure, but I understand zero, 0, to be the One Being. He who alone IS. All is from this one number 0, 0 is pre numbers, pre existence, zero is non being but uncoils into the number 1 of being. Then all numbers proceed from this.

Metaphysically 0 represents the circle whose center is everywhere and its circumference nowhere.

Don't know if thats any help?? Was that your question?? It doesn't matter as most of this stuff is of little help.
I didn't have a specific question
Old 12-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #152
bridgeeteyes
Inactive

This is the problem with words, always leads to confusion. Words are limiting.

Words have meaning.
They have different meanings to different people.
Therefore words are very limited.
The infinite reality can never be expressed through words.
The infinite reality is beyond words and thoughts, beyond concepts, beyond dogma, beyond the body or the mind.
- Robert Adams
Old 12-07-2013, 07:00 PM   #153
getagrip
Inactive

"A picture is worth a thousand words"
Old 12-07-2013, 08:27 PM   #154
heartbeatsalute

Quote:
"A picture is worth a thousand words"

The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:46 PM   #155
bridgeeteyes
Inactive

Old 12-07-2013, 09:02 PM   #156
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
It's telling me that man is lost and the dog wants to check the map for himself
Old 13-07-2013, 06:40 AM   #157
bridgeeteyes
Inactive

Absolutely no one is lost. The idea that we are lost and need to seek our way home is an illusion. This problem has no reality. We are already home.

“All problems are illusions of the mind.” - Eckhart Tolle
Old 13-07-2013, 06:51 PM   #158
heartbeatsalute

Quote:
It's telling me that man is lost and the dog wants to check the map for himself

The way I see it, the soldier is reading a letter from his family probably,
And the dog is as enthusiastic and warm hearted as the soldier is in the
moment he is reading it. The man has nobody else to share it with but his dog,
in that place where he is in total aloneness.
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 13-07-2013 at 06:53 PM.
Old 13-07-2013, 07:15 PM   #159
bridgeeteyes
Inactive

The picture is not showing anymore. Maybe the picture with your explanation together would be good.
Old 13-07-2013, 07:30 PM   #160
heartbeatsalute

Quote:
The picture is not showing anymore. Maybe the picture with your explanation together would be good.

http://www.meemes.com/content/awesom...letter-soldier

Here is the picture again bridgeeteyes.

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 13-07-2013 at 07:38 PM.