Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 16-04-2013, 04:39 PM   #1
5swan
Inactive

Default Housing market forecast 2020

Last edited by 5swan; 16-04-2013 at 09:14 PM.
5swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 07:27 PM   #2
tom bombadil

Nah. This is the perfect time to buy if you have the cash to hand. Its not my cup of tea, but it is a buyers market at the moment (April 2013) if you can find a property and have it valued by an independent assessor you can bring the inflated prices down a bit.

In simple terms, a graph like that one will only show a trend. It can't show an aggressive action of an individual. If I see that houses are not selling then I look as to why.
In this case its simply down to banks not giving 100% mortgages. But that is fine for someone with a bundle of cash to a. Plant on a new mortgage deal, or b. Buy outright.

Nelly.
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 01:06 AM   #3
magritte

Its always difficult to predict the markets however I cant see it happening in certain parts of Europe.

The continual increase in population in the U.K has kept the prices steady when there should have been a crash already.
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote