Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 18-12-2009, 04:59 PM   #21
redpill41

and if you do click link above they no longer need a referendum .!
redpill41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 05:44 PM   #22
funkslug

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpill41 View Post
and if you do click link above they no longer need a referendum .!
so a good ol riot the day Brown makes the announcement them just for good measure!
Old 18-12-2009, 06:08 PM   #23
wakeup2nwo

i agree with the OP! im never sure of a time scale.. so many predicted dates pass by with nothing happening but im sure this will happen. like i say, im not sure of the date..
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 11:51 PM   #24
redpill41

bumpetty bump
redpill41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 11:56 PM   #25
funkslug

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollotomaz1 View Post
Wrong again, we must act accordingly using our brains instead of our brawn,

We have never ever had an advantage like we have today, the powers at large have now put all their eggs in one giant overseas basket, in the form of the massive investments that have devestated our industry, jobs and manufacturing base, if we all stopped using their products and demanded that they are made locally their industry against us would come crashing down very shortly along with their investments.

If myself and many others can realise what is a foot then we will make things happen, of course it will be hard at first but lay the first brick and soon you have a wall.

the money obama promised at copenhyagen, needs to be ratified by his senate.....

THIS IS OUR BATTLEGROUND.....

PEACE XXX
Old 19-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #26
dynamicwiseman
Inactive

The UK will join the eurozone economies, as dog shit Brown wanted all along.
dynamicwiseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 03:44 PM   #27
goldenbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntitor View Post
A very nice post there my friend.... I very much welcome your input hehe.. .. .

On the financial note, i am getting reports and data back to me that the US was also on the verge.... Banking institution in america has a similar outlook. Only they get new curency to help bail out... Ooooh yummy ne money... Wont get people spending again. Credit crunch ? Wtf how can this be so, people are already dripped up to high heaven and cant afford the payment now..... I just dont understand will be years before the wheels get turning again.... forget it 2012 will be heading here fast. 12 months from now and all the white elephants are coming out to play.... Hold onto that santa hat, maybe the last one we wear for a few centuries.....

Were doomed, SIMPLE !!! I like it that way as i get more of my own control... Were all manipulated now anyway, I agree i can smell it in the air too... OMG they created it, let them deal with it. My spirituality and mind will get me through....
its gona happen because they want to bring in the new monitary system in somehow. i just had a 10 pence given to me and it has two lions on the back of it. well you say what has that got to do with it. well the reports of prince william having joint authority with the queen might have something to do with this. as all this stuff originates from europe and originally from the uk itself. remember the old adage rule britania.

they could wipe out all monitary measures in just one fowl swoop they would do it gradually. so they would have to reduce the money in circulation before they go for the big chip inplantation money. they are doing this to make us a poor as we can get before they bring in a new system.so we wont uprise against them. they have already done the science and it goes much further than 2012. more like up to 2050. in advance. so like the new religion, exc.. the plan is to be prepared and just go with the flow.

theres not going to be end of the world in 2012. its just when it starts for real. they are just ironing out the final stuff. everything else is a distraction.

like you said use your brain and you wont go far wrong. change is comming and for some people it wont be liked. i personally dont like the idea of being used as a cash cow or microchipped or my rights erroded away,or endocrination into some new/old religion.but as they say they must recycle.. but we will learn to use the system like we always have. and they sometimes underestimate the human race. they try to scientificly create senarios and whatever but as we know they are not always right.

the trick is to go underground mentally.
goldenbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 05:40 PM   #28
int50
Banned

I suppose one way of gauging if something is coming is looking at a companies market value. (if I understand this properly)...Sharp rises in its worth could imply some people know something some other people don't?

http://markets.hpcwire.com/freelunch...=537%3A2614215

VERICHIP STOCK VALUE SINCE Jan '09 -- hhhmmm a sharp rise in the last quarter...

Last edited by int50; 19-12-2009 at 06:04 PM. Reason: pic added
int50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 05:46 PM   #29
int50
Banned

haha, shall we all chip in (excuse the pun) and buy some shares in verichip? That would be a good money maker for when it turns to shite.
Old 19-12-2009, 07:07 PM   #30
freedom1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollotomaz1 View Post
Wrong again, we must act accordingly using our brains instead of our brawn,

We have never ever had an advantage like we have today, the powers at large have now put all their eggs in one giant overseas basket, in the form of the massive investments that have devestated our industry, jobs and manufacturing base, if we all stopped using their products and demanded that they are made locally their industry against us would come crashing down very shortly along with their investments.

If myself and many others can realise what is a foot then we will make things happen, of course it will be hard at first but lay the first brick and soon you have a wall.

Except that the Nato troops they plan to install in Britain (buildings already prepared and waiting according to Brian Gerrish) will go to war with us when we walk away from their system en masse.

Last edited by freedom1st; 19-12-2009 at 07:14 PM.
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 12:21 AM   #31
montag
Inactive

I've had a clean up of this thread, can we please now keep to the subject of the thread without getting personal.

For those interested in the previous conversation it has been moved to the rant room.

montag
montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 12:23 AM   #32
int50
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by montag View Post
I've had a clean up of this thread, can we please now keep to the subject of the thread without getting personal.

For those interested in the previous conversation it has been moved to the rant room.

montag
A nice bit of cut and paste there montag. Thanks.
Old 20-12-2009, 12:29 AM   #33
elixirsoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by montag View Post

montag
Thanks montag - this had the makings of a really good thread.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert Heinlein
elixirsoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 01:19 AM   #34
rashhead
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemtrailhater View Post
Nice post
The UK's commercial finances are in a complete shambles, not only are the banks stopping / reducing financial assistance to businesses but businesses (in my industry - which trades on average £15m p/d) are also holding on to their money

Combine this with the effect of folding businesses (in all industries), the taxman is getting a shed load less than he used to so the government will have less to pi$$ up the wall

I know the UK is a bit better off than it was in 2006 when they finally settled their loan to the USA for WW2, but this is unsubstantial compared to todays lesser revenues and £180b borrowings

Things are going to be very bleak at least over the next few years for everyone in the UK
rashhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 02:18 AM   #35
elixirsoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashhead View Post
The UK's commercial finances are in a complete shambles, not only are the banks stopping / reducing financial assistance to businesses but businesses (in my industry - which trades on average £15m p/d) are also holding on to their money

Combine this with the effect of folding businesses (in all industries), the taxman is getting a shed load less than he used to so the government will have less to pi$$ up the wall

I know the UK is a bit better off than it was in 2006 when they finally settled their loan to the USA for WW2, but this is unsubstantial compared to todays lesser revenues and £180b borrowings

Things are going to be very bleak at least over the next few years for everyone in the UK
The outlook is very bleak indeed rashhead and you have provided some good information. I thought chemtrailhater put together a really good analysis of the financial outlook and was rather shocked to see the thread get so viciously derailed.

Anyone who keeps a close eye on the financial world can see the s**t storm that is brewing. Yet the whole forum seems to actively avoid the topic like the plague because it's so scary. Avoiding this issue won't make it disappear and it is THE main elephant in the room, IMHO.

Maybe we should have a financial thread in "general" and request a sticky. The financial crisis has been held down by MPs expenses, Climategate and loads of UFO type stories, but it's going to resurface with one hell of a bang.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert Heinlein
elixirsoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 03:21 AM   #36
cornilouse

It is very simple really, when a countries debt repayments are greater than its tax revenue, the country becomes bankrupt.

All recent political scandals have been about one thing, and that is stop people thinking that there can be change, without the hope of change, people just dont bother getting involved with politics.
The financial crisis is simply about killing the Uk economy, to bring us inline with Europe, the euro one day will be hailed as the savilour of the UK economy- and the public will gratiously eat it up - as they allways do.

The next couple of months leading up to the election, will see more of the same;
scandal and financial failures, how much of it is real, we are all pawns in a captilist game of chess.
cornilouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 03:36 AM   #37
777equals666

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenbear View Post
very wise words. if you look at the white papers on all this stuff (ibm) then it has already been here for a while just all this crap on lisbon,copenhagaon is window dressing. they want us all microchipped by 2017. this is from our lords and masters the major legue bankers. rothchildes and al gor (the maker of the internet lololololol sorry while i pee my pants laughing)

i hope the modirators can make the microchipping human rights laws a sticky because we all are going to be fighting this stuff.and we are going to have to support the people who wake up at the last minuite when they realise they have been had. i know some will go willingly but a lot are going to be bloody scared out of their trousers.

the new religion is peace and love and the new/old roman catholic indocteran. (research humanitarian party) just look at this stuff. is bloody amazing how they are going to inflict this nwo stuff on us all.

money deffinitely is not worth the paper its printed on.

it should read ILLUMINATION THROUGH HEALTH AND RELIGION. its taken them a good 400 years but they are getting there. the final chapter/end game.
You sound like a person who reads and thinks for themself....
It easier to spot NWO activities now that they are getting closer to a One World Government or in other words, the "Copenhagen Carbon Cap & Trade Treaty"...
777equals666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 04:40 AM   #38
rashhead
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornilouse View Post
It is very simple
It is my friend...

The UK will be in melt-down in the next year

The system won't end but the 'money' status will change

Seems to me that money is becoming too powerful for it's own good
rashhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 04:50 AM   #39
motleyhoo

If I lived in the UK, I would read the daily economics section of Survival Blog everyday. There is almost always news relating to the UK in there, and the going theory right now is that the UK is hiding the fact that it is mich worse off then the US. Given that the US is also hding how bad it itself is, it should shake you folks in the UK up a bit.

http://survivalblog.com/

Here is an article describing the fraud (hiding data about the coming food collapse) that is currently taking place within the USDA, and there is content in there related to the UK stating that they are hiding this same data. I would STRONGLY urge everyone to read this article in its entirety. It could save your life. If even half of what he is saying happens, we are going to be in deep doo-doo by the end of next year.

http://www.marketskeptics.com/2009/1...r-dummies.html

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 07:29 AM   #40
bluehorseman

Be careful uk. The next financial tsunami is on its way and expect a fallout from the outbreak of mutated h1n1 that hit the Ukraine 2 months ago to be hitting your shores soon. In fact you should be seeing it happening about now. Are your hospitals unusually busy? The msm will be blocking this but if anyone is a doctor or nurse are you seeing any serious flus in the hospitals where peoples lungs are filling with blood and turning to mush - thats whats happening in the Ukraine - about 300 dead, 1.3 million people infected, 60000 in hospital. Here - europebusiness.blogspot.com

Last edited by bluehorseman; 20-12-2009 at 07:29 AM.
bluehorseman is offline   Reply With Quote