Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-12-2009, 12:02 PM   #1
chemtrailhater
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester uk
Posts: 366
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default UK financial Collapse Imminent after Xmas!!!

HI People - some really worrying news out today:

Source - todays bbc (biased broadcasting corporation)

Mortgage lending in the UK in November was down 10% from the previous month and was at its lowest level since May, according to lenders.

Gross mortgage lending totalled £12bn during the month, down 14% on November 2008, the Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML) said.

Lending on home loans had been rising steadily during the autumn.

The group said the latest month-on-month fall could not be solely explained by seasonal factors.

It said that a modest seasonal decline between October and November was typical, but a 10% drop was larger than normal.

Now people - for those not in the know last november was the worst month pretty much ever for mortgages - and this month is 14% down on that!!!??? - its fallen off a bloody cliff pretty much overnight and quiet as a mouse - despite the fact that you would have thought that it would have increased (like much of this year due to the imminent reintroduction of stamp duty in jan 2010)

The markets dont like it - the FTSE has dropped 105 points already!

Ok - maybe paranoid - but look! whats the next story on bbc??

UK Banks more stable

The UK's financial system has become "significantly more stable over the past six months", the Bank of England has reported.

It said the situation had improved on the back of its efforts to assist the sector, such as its quantitative easing (QE) programme and 0.5% interest rates.

However, it said the commercial banks still had to do more to improve their long-term stability.

The Bank is spending £200bn under QE to boost lending in the banking sector.

The Bank is using new money to buy assets from banks and other companies, in order to stimulate both bank lending and the wider economy in general.

That was good old mervyn king again - strange coincidence that he releases that statement just after the council of mortgage lenders releases theres.

Now call me a cynic but ive found this is the best policy whenever a statement is released by this government or its de facto employees - and thats whatever the liars say - believe the opposite - (global warming = global cooling actually) (saddam has wmds = sadamm doesnt have wmds) (browns saved the world = brown kills the world) (labour promises referendum on EU = labour isnt going to give you a referendum et al ad infinitum {insert your fave govt lie here!**

especially when on our very own david icke latest headlines we have this::

Nomi Prins - former managing director of Goldman Sachs and head of the international analytics group at Bear Stearns in London - is saying the same thing that financial bloggers have been saying: The giant banks are manipulating their books to make themselves look profitable.

In fact, Prins says that this might be worse than the fraud which occurred at Enron:

Enron was the financial scandal that kicked off the decade: a giant energy trading company that appeared to be doing brilliantly—until we finally noticed that it wasn’t. It’s largely been forgotten given the wreckage that followed, and that’s too bad: we may be repeating those mistakes, on a far larger scale.

Specifically, as the largest Wall Street banks return to profitability—in some cases, breaking records—they say everything is rosy. They’re lining up to pay back their TARP money and asking Washington to back off. But why are they doing so well? Remember that Enron got away with their illegalities so long because their financials were so complicated that not even the analysts paid to monitor the Houston-based trading giant could cogently explain how they were making so much money.

now lets play this through - keep in the back of your mind that banks have already stopped lending (in effect) - people are this xmas going to go on a spending splurge (a lot most likely on credit cards or using up overdraft) etc or just think "sod it - its xmas tis the season of goodwill ill have a good time and worry about it in the new year) - we've all done it and when that credit card bill lands late in january it hits the fan and you realise it might not have been such a good idea after all.

Now around Jan 15th most businesses have to pay their next quarters rent (3 months in advance) this is true of most big businesses such as the all important retailers - a lot of retailers even if they are struggling will be allowed to continue trading in the run up to xmas as its the most lucrative part of the year - many will then use the boxing day and new year sales to rid themselves of stock etc - quite a few wont have enuf left over to be able to pay the high rents in shopping centres etc and will close of their own choice or be liquidated (the banks love doing this - striking at the best time to get as much back as they want) - this in turn will lead to the emergence and popping of that other hidden but very real bubble of the commercial sector - just look at your high street, look at big buildings and I challenge you to note just how many have massive adverts up - this shop for rent - retail space available - office space available - then look at all the closed shops in your town centre - its an accident waiting to happen as all these large landowners like your bruntwoods of the world (top heavy with massive debt) could then fall and you will then find they default to the banks owing billions and the banks lose again - meanwhile you in retail could likely be laid off - cant pay your credit cards and then bingo the banks take another hit as well.

People have told me jan 15th - but I think it will be end of jan mid feb - it will a crisis so large that we wont have an election - but riots in the streets and the breakdown on law and order.

Dont worry folks!!!! - its all been manufactured - my guess is that "money" will be no more after this collapse - they will say its broken we need to start again and oh look! conveniently we have the perfect vehicle for change right here and now - its called "carbon credits".

Obviously by this time those that are still living and breathing will clutch at this "solution" like a dying man clutches at ANY straw - and we'll take it an be grateful!

Of course that will mean taking the "chip" but hey tis better than being dead or trying to survive in anarchy isnt it?

of course every new child born will "owe" carbon credits for the co2 he emits with every breath (along with everything he consumes) which by the time its grown up will mean the poor thing will face a lifetime of servitute trying to pay off the "debt".

Of course you know that say ten twenty years down the line "they" will gloat and pat us on the back and say they and us have "saved the world" (but that it needs to continue) for ever and within a generation the people really will be like cattle while gore and co "masters of the universe" have a good ole time!.

for all those nuts out there bleating on about co2 - you expel the stuff you numpties - do you want to pay a tax on breathing? on being alive?? you all moan about taxes but somehow "green" taxes are ok? if they are ok - then ask this government how much of the fuel duty goes towards green issues - not a lot less than 1%!!!!

how much of the air passenger duty (for flying) goes to the green issues? again sweet fa by comparison to the money that flies into the coffers of the government and EU

dont you see - carbon credits etc is ALREADY HERE! right here right now - and as all laws are done by consent and we've all meekly just shut up and paid up we ourselves have allowed this to happen - by accepting it, and lining their pockets - you know what they are like - they dont want some - they want it ALL!

Look out for swine flu coming back in jan - as a cover to distract you from the banks - perhaps lots of people will be sick and the banks will say our staff are too ill so were closing for a while - were at the convergence of massive problems than on their own we could probably cope with but at the moment the people are like a boxer punch drunk and reeling from many blows from different sources.

Now - theres a lot of people who smugly think - well i own my own house, have a pension, savings, stock and shares etc - am safe! - nope you are the first target for the robber banksters - all your savings stocks and shares will be worthless or you cant access them, your pension will disappear and well yes you have your house but are you ready to defend and protect your house from the marauders who will roam the streets in gangs?

I urge you all now - spend a little less this xmas on pressies and having a blow out and put that money into some simple supplies - food, water, candles, even bog roll - and whilst long term it will be worthless ensure you have plenty of cash cos initially people will take it - remember xmas is a BANK HOLIDAY - theres no guarantee that they will re-open people.

I could be wrong - but if you sniff there air - theres something not right in the world at the moment - we can all feel it - the convergance of issues is heightening and were being played like fiddles - remember what "they" promised us:

ORDER OUT OF CHAOS

sorry had to get this off my chest - if its rambly - sorry people!
chemtrailhater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 12:28 PM   #2
bobbydiva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 5,648
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

That's what you get when you prop everything up with false stats - double dip
__________________
My Website:
http://wideshut.co.uk/ - alternative news and blogs

Latest Article:
Why the Virginia Shooting ISN'T a Hoax!
bobbydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 12:30 PM   #3
ignoranto_bliss
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,385
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemtrailhater View Post
HI People - some really worrying news out today:

Source - todays bbc (biased broadcasting corporation)

Mortgage lending in the UK in November was down 10% from the previous month and was at its lowest level since May, according to lenders.

Gross mortgage lending totalled £12bn during the month, down 14% on November 2008, the Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML) said.

Lending on home loans had been rising steadily during the autumn.

The group said the latest month-on-month fall could not be solely explained by seasonal factors.

It said that a modest seasonal decline between October and November was typical, but a 10% drop was larger than normal.

Now people - for those not in the know last november was the worst month pretty much ever for mortgages - and this month is 14% down on that!!!??? - its fallen off a bloody cliff pretty much overnight and quiet as a mouse - despite the fact that you would have thought that it would have increased (like much of this year due to the imminent reintroduction of stamp duty in jan 2010)

The markets dont like it - the FTSE has dropped 105 points already!

Ok - maybe paranoid - but look! whats the next story on bbc??

UK Banks more stable

The UK's financial system has become "significantly more stable over the past six months", the Bank of England has reported.

It said the situation had improved on the back of its efforts to assist the sector, such as its quantitative easing (QE) programme and 0.5% interest rates.

However, it said the commercial banks still had to do more to improve their long-term stability.

The Bank is spending £200bn under QE to boost lending in the banking sector.

The Bank is using new money to buy assets from banks and other companies, in order to stimulate both bank lending and the wider economy in general.

That was good old mervyn king again - strange coincidence that he releases that statement just after the council of mortgage lenders releases theres.

Now call me a cynic but ive found this is the best policy whenever a statement is released by this government or its de facto employees - and thats whatever the liars say - believe the opposite - (global warming = global cooling actually) (saddam has wmds = sadamm doesnt have wmds) (browns saved the world = brown kills the world) (labour promises referendum on EU = labour isnt going to give you a referendum et al ad infinitum {insert your fave govt lie here!**

especially when on our very own david icke latest headlines we have this::

Nomi Prins - former managing director of Goldman Sachs and head of the international analytics group at Bear Stearns in London - is saying the same thing that financial bloggers have been saying: The giant banks are manipulating their books to make themselves look profitable.

In fact, Prins says that this might be worse than the fraud which occurred at Enron:

Enron was the financial scandal that kicked off the decade: a giant energy trading company that appeared to be doing brilliantly—until we finally noticed that it wasn’t. It’s largely been forgotten given the wreckage that followed, and that’s too bad: we may be repeating those mistakes, on a far larger scale.

Specifically, as the largest Wall Street banks return to profitability—in some cases, breaking records—they say everything is rosy. They’re lining up to pay back their TARP money and asking Washington to back off. But why are they doing so well? Remember that Enron got away with their illegalities so long because their financials were so complicated that not even the analysts paid to monitor the Houston-based trading giant could cogently explain how they were making so much money.

now lets play this through - keep in the back of your mind that banks have already stopped lending (in effect) - people are this xmas going to go on a spending splurge (a lot most likely on credit cards or using up overdraft) etc or just think "sod it - its xmas tis the season of goodwill ill have a good time and worry about it in the new year) - we've all done it and when that credit card bill lands late in january it hits the fan and you realise it might not have been such a good idea after all.

Now around Jan 15th most businesses have to pay their next quarters rent (3 months in advance) this is true of most big businesses such as the all important retailers - a lot of retailers even if they are struggling will be allowed to continue trading in the run up to xmas as its the most lucrative part of the year - many will then use the boxing day and new year sales to rid themselves of stock etc - quite a few wont have enuf left over to be able to pay the high rents in shopping centres etc and will close of their own choice or be liquidated (the banks love doing this - striking at the best time to get as much back as they want) - this in turn will lead to the emergence and popping of that other hidden but very real bubble of the commercial sector - just look at your high street, look at big buildings and I challenge you to note just how many have massive adverts up - this shop for rent - retail space available - office space available - then look at all the closed shops in your town centre - its an accident waiting to happen as all these large landowners like your bruntwoods of the world (top heavy with massive debt) could then fall and you will then find they default to the banks owing billions and the banks lose again - meanwhile you in retail could likely be laid off - cant pay your credit cards and then bingo the banks take another hit as well.

People have told me jan 15th - but I think it will be end of jan mid feb - it will a crisis so large that we wont have an election - but riots in the streets and the breakdown on law and order.

Dont worry folks!!!! - its all been manufactured - my guess is that "money" will be no more after this collapse - they will say its broken we need to start again and oh look! conveniently we have the perfect vehicle for change right here and now - its called "carbon credits".

Obviously by this time those that are still living and breathing will clutch at this "solution" like a dying man clutches at ANY straw - and we'll take it an be grateful!

Of course that will mean taking the "chip" but hey tis better than being dead or trying to survive in anarchy isnt it?

of course every new child born will "owe" carbon credits for the co2 he emits with every breath (along with everything he consumes) which by the time its grown up will mean the poor thing will face a lifetime of servitute trying to pay off the "debt".

Of course you know that say ten twenty years down the line "they" will gloat and pat us on the back and say they and us have "saved the world" (but that it needs to continue) for ever and within a generation the people really will be like cattle while gore and co "masters of the universe" have a good ole time!.

for all those nuts out there bleating on about co2 - you expel the stuff you numpties - do you want to pay a tax on breathing? on being alive?? you all moan about taxes but somehow "green" taxes are ok? if they are ok - then ask this government how much of the fuel duty goes towards green issues - not a lot less than 1%!!!!

how much of the air passenger duty (for flying) goes to the green issues? again sweet fa by comparison to the money that flies into the coffers of the government and EU

dont you see - carbon credits etc is ALREADY HERE! right here right now - and as all laws are done by consent and we've all meekly just shut up and paid up we ourselves have allowed this to happen - by accepting it, and lining their pockets - you know what they are like - they dont want some - they want it ALL!

Look out for swine flu coming back in jan - as a cover to distract you from the banks - perhaps lots of people will be sick and the banks will say our staff are too ill so were closing for a while - were at the convergence of massive problems than on their own we could probably cope with but at the moment the people are like a boxer punch drunk and reeling from many blows from different sources.

Now - theres a lot of people who smugly think - well i own my own house, have a pension, savings, stock and shares etc - am safe! - nope you are the first target for the robber banksters - all your savings stocks and shares will be worthless or you cant access them, your pension will disappear and well yes you have your house but are you ready to defend and protect your house from the marauders who will roam the streets in gangs?

I urge you all now - spend a little less this xmas on pressies and having a blow out and put that money into some simple supplies - food, water, candles, even bog roll - and whilst long term it will be worthless ensure you have plenty of cash cos initially people will take it - remember xmas is a BANK HOLIDAY - theres no guarantee that they will re-open people.

I could be wrong - but if you sniff there air - theres something not right in the world at the moment - we can all feel it - the convergance of issues is heightening and were being played like fiddles - remember what "they" promised us:

ORDER OUT OF CHAOS

sorry had to get this off my chest - if its rambly - sorry people!
Look honey he is a nutter he is mad ... whats on telly honey
ignoranto_bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 12:36 PM   #4
goldenbear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 402
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

very wise words. if you look at the white papers on all this stuff (ibm) then it has already been here for a while just all this crap on lisbon,copenhagaon is window dressing. they want us all microchipped by 2017. this is from our lords and masters the major legue bankers. rothchildes and al gor (the maker of the internet lololololol sorry while i pee my pants laughing)

i hope the modirators can make the microchipping human rights laws a sticky because we all are going to be fighting this stuff.and we are going to have to support the people who wake up at the last minuite when they realise they have been had. i know some will go willingly but a lot are going to be bloody scared out of their trousers.

the new religion is peace and love and the new/old roman catholic indocteran. (research humanitarian party) just look at this stuff. is bloody amazing how they are going to inflict this nwo stuff on us all.

money deffinitely is not worth the paper its printed on.

it should read ILLUMINATION THROUGH HEALTH AND RELIGION. its taken them a good 400 years but they are getting there. the final chapter/end game.

Last edited by goldenbear; 18-12-2009 at 12:39 PM.
goldenbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 12:39 PM   #5
ignoranto_bliss
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,385
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenbear View Post
very wise words. if you look at the white papers on all this stuff (ibm) then it has already been here for a while just all this crap on lisbon,copenhagaon is window dressing. they want us all microchipped by 2017. this is from our lords and masters the major legue bankers. rothchildes and al gor (the maker of the internet lololololol sorry while i pee my pants laughing)

i hope the modirators can make the microchipping human rights laws a sticky because we all are going to be fighting this stuff.and we are going to have to support the people who wake up at the last minuite when they realise they have been had. i know some will go willingly but a lot are going to be bloody scared out of their trousers.

the new religion is peace and love and the new/old roman catholic indocteran. (research humanitarian party) just look at this stuff. is bloody amazing how they are going to inflict this nwo stuff on us all.

money deffinitely is not worth the paper its printed on.

it should read ILLUMINATION THROUGH HEALTH AND RELIGION. its taken them a good 400 years but they are getting there. the final chapter/end game.
You are a nutter
ignoranto_bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 12:41 PM   #6
icarus
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Airstrip one
Posts: 1,960
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydiva View Post
That's what you get when you prop everything up with false stats - double dip
and possibly a much worse dip than the first

stock market is struggling today amid warnings to UK banks to expect trouble ahead. maybe they're gearing up to give the fuckers more of our money

ever tried to blow up a balloon with a hole in it?

might well be time to take out any money just in case
icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 12:42 PM   #7
Merrylegs
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 736
Likes: 119 (71 Posts)
Default

I have a gut feeling that things will be really bad after christmas, you're right about the extra food and bog roll, what do you think about buying gold and silver?
Merrylegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 01:34 PM   #8
bornfree
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 368
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carole21 View Post
I have a gut feeling that things will be really bad after christmas, you're right about the extra food and bog roll, what do you think about buying gold and silver?
Cant eat gold & silver, not in any great quantities anyway... Dont even know their nutrient & calorific content...

Get the tins in... im backing spam...

Spam the spam!!!!
__________________
You yourself are even another little world and have within you the sun and the moon and also the stars

Last edited by bornfree; 18-12-2009 at 01:57 PM.
bornfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 01:40 PM   #9
mark1963
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,645
Likes: 58 (24 Posts)
Default

My name is Chuck....Chuck Norris and I'll eat the NWO - lipsmacking good.
__________________
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 01:51 PM   #10
muddyleopard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 235
Likes: 7 (3 Posts)
Default

chuck norris doesn't need to stock up on food: chuck norris can eat entire buildings.

Last edited by muddyleopard; 18-12-2009 at 01:52 PM.
muddyleopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 02:30 PM   #11
funkslug
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 605
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

chuck norris can take james bond, Jason Bourne and the rest of the also rans: AT ONCE...

in all seriousness, consider the domino effect??? who do you think is going to blink first???

The USA, UK, europe...all fiat currencies f ***ed...

From a personal perspective, i think its all going to start in January when Californ I A goes bust!!!! you watch that domino effect kick in baby!

tyhe politicians sold us all out down the river, putting interest rates down to protect the ban (no) wan kers, instead of up to protect the currencies...

I really dont give a hoot, buggering off to the far east for a couple o month to avoid all the carnage...it can all go tits up as far as i am concerned....I have no assets or savings; nothing invested in the scam.

Sure times going to get tough, some will struggle to eat, i'm buying sacks of rice for the whole family as xmas presents, just no room under the tree...

the only thing that really hurts is never seeing my american friends ever again. Most are oblivious to what is going down; had a wake for them a while back...i suggest you do the same for all your sheeple family and friends..

IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE, SET THEM FREE...

MAKE TEA NOT WAR XXX
__________________
All this division, all this madness, we are all related, hate causes sadness.
funkslug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 02:41 PM   #12
goldenbear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 402
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignoranto_bliss View Post
You are a nutter
yep as a hatter but this is all real stuff and the implications are bad. if you think of they can already make a hand for a disabled chap and he can move his fingers with his mind and then think of haarp which although they say is not what it is has been prooved to be a mind control machine as well as weather manipulation.

need i say more.

http://works.bepress.com/gena_mason/1/

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10408139-1.html

your name is good but i would rather know whats going down. know your enemy.

Last edited by goldenbear; 18-12-2009 at 02:42 PM.
goldenbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 02:43 PM   #13
mark1963
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,645
Likes: 58 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkslug View Post
chuck norris can take james bond, Jason Bourne and the rest of the also rans: AT ONCE...

in all seriousness, consider the domino effect??? who do you think is going to blink first???

The USA, UK, europe...all fiat currencies f ***ed...

From a personal perspective, i think its all going to start in January when Californ I A goes bust!!!! you watch that domino effect kick in baby!

tyhe politicians sold us all out down the river, putting interest rates down to protect the ban (no) wan kers, instead of up to protect the currencies...

I really dont give a hoot, buggering off to the far east for a couple o month to avoid all the carnage...it can all go tits up as far as i am concerned....I have no assets or savings; nothing invested in the scam.

Sure times going to get tough, some will struggle to eat, i'm buying sacks of rice for the whole family as xmas presents, just no room under the tree...

the only thing that really hurts is never seeing my american friends ever again. Most are oblivious to what is going down; had a wake for them a while back...i suggest you do the same for all your sheeple family and friends..

IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE, SET THEM FREE...

MAKE TEA NOT WAR XXX
In all seriousness - tyranny is coming - fast.

All we can do is inform, teach and talk to others to awaken them. Climategate was a big boost to us and will have a huge effect ultimately (they lied about that, so what else they are lying about, sort of thing).

But, again, tyranny is coming - enjoy Christmas, feed of each other, learn, learn, learn.

Times will be better.

BTW - Chuck will kick their lying f*cked up, pedo asses - TFS.
__________________
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 02:55 PM   #14
johntitor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ®
Posts: 257
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenbear View Post
yep as a hatter but this is all real stuff and the implications are bad. if you think of they can already make a hand for a disabled chap and he can move his fingers with his mind and then think of haarp which although they say is not what it is has been prooved to be a mind control machine as well as weather manipulation.

need i say more.

http://works.bepress.com/gena_mason/1/

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10408139-1.html

your name is good but i would rather know whats going down. know your enemy.
A very nice post there my friend.... I very much welcome your input hehe.. .. .

On the financial note, i am getting reports and data back to me that the US was also on the verge.... Banking institution in america has a similar outlook. Only they get new curency to help bail out... Ooooh yummy ne money... Wont get people spending again. Credit crunch ? Wtf how can this be so, people are already dripped up to high heaven and cant afford the payment now..... I just dont understand will be years before the wheels get turning again.... forget it 2012 will be heading here fast. 12 months from now and all the white elephants are coming out to play.... Hold onto that santa hat, maybe the last one we wear for a few centuries.....

Were doomed, SIMPLE !!! I like it that way as i get more of my own control... Were all manipulated now anyway, I agree i can smell it in the air too... OMG they created it, let them deal with it. My spirituality and mind will get me through....

Last edited by johntitor; 18-12-2009 at 02:56 PM.
johntitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 03:00 PM   #15
icarus
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Airstrip one
Posts: 1,960
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
In all seriousness - tyranny is coming - fast.

All we can do is inform, teach and talk to others to awaken them. Climategate was a big boost to us and will have a huge effect ultimately (they lied about that, so what else they are lying about, sort of thing).

But, again, tyranny is coming - enjoy Christmas, feed of each other, learn, learn, learn.

Times will be better.

BTW - Chuck will kick their lying f*cked up, pedo asses - TFS.
+1

Not everyone that Chuck Norris is mad at gets killed. Some get away. They are called astronauts.
icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 03:55 PM   #16
mark1963
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,645
Likes: 58 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by icarus View Post
+1

not everyone that chuck norris is mad at gets killed. Some get away. They are called astronauts.
lmfao lol
__________________
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 04:43 PM   #17
fekdemasons
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Elysium
Posts: 4,228
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Talking

At least the left over Turkey will see us through to easter !
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/chokurei38

"Confucius say... Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok."
fekdemasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 04:46 PM   #18
elixirsoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Farnborough, UK
Posts: 1,273
Likes: 10 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemtrailhater View Post
HI People - some really worrying news out today:

Source - todays bbc (biased broadcasting corporation)

Mortgage lending in the UK in November was down 10% from the previous month and was at its lowest level since May, according to lenders.

Gross mortgage lending totalled £12bn during the month, down 14% on November 2008, the Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML) said.

Lending on home loans had been rising steadily during the autumn.

The group said the latest month-on-month fall could not be solely explained by seasonal factors.

It said that a modest seasonal decline between October and November was typical, but a 10% drop was larger than normal.

Now people - for those not in the know last november was the worst month pretty much ever for mortgages - and this month is 14% down on that!!!??? - its fallen off a bloody cliff pretty much overnight and quiet as a mouse - despite the fact that you would have thought that it would have increased (like much of this year due to the imminent reintroduction of stamp duty in jan 2010)

The markets dont like it - the FTSE has dropped 105 points already!

Ok - maybe paranoid - but look! whats the next story on bbc??

UK Banks more stable

The UK's financial system has become "significantly more stable over the past six months", the Bank of England has reported.

It said the situation had improved on the back of its efforts to assist the sector, such as its quantitative easing (QE) programme and 0.5% interest rates.

However, it said the commercial banks still had to do more to improve their long-term stability.

The Bank is spending £200bn under QE to boost lending in the banking sector.

The Bank is using new money to buy assets from banks and other companies, in order to stimulate both bank lending and the wider economy in general.

That was good old mervyn king again - strange coincidence that he releases that statement just after the council of mortgage lenders releases theres.

Now call me a cynic but ive found this is the best policy whenever a statement is released by this government or its de facto employees - and thats whatever the liars say - believe the opposite - (global warming = global cooling actually) (saddam has wmds = sadamm doesnt have wmds) (browns saved the world = brown kills the world) (labour promises referendum on EU = labour isnt going to give you a referendum et al ad infinitum {insert your fave govt lie here!**

especially when on our very own david icke latest headlines we have this::

Nomi Prins - former managing director of Goldman Sachs and head of the international analytics group at Bear Stearns in London - is saying the same thing that financial bloggers have been saying: The giant banks are manipulating their books to make themselves look profitable.

In fact, Prins says that this might be worse than the fraud which occurred at Enron:

Enron was the financial scandal that kicked off the decade: a giant energy trading company that appeared to be doing brilliantly—until we finally noticed that it wasn’t. It’s largely been forgotten given the wreckage that followed, and that’s too bad: we may be repeating those mistakes, on a far larger scale.

Specifically, as the largest Wall Street banks return to profitability—in some cases, breaking records—they say everything is rosy. They’re lining up to pay back their TARP money and asking Washington to back off. But why are they doing so well? Remember that Enron got away with their illegalities so long because their financials were so complicated that not even the analysts paid to monitor the Houston-based trading giant could cogently explain how they were making so much money.

now lets play this through - keep in the back of your mind that banks have already stopped lending (in effect) - people are this xmas going to go on a spending splurge (a lot most likely on credit cards or using up overdraft) etc or just think "sod it - its xmas tis the season of goodwill ill have a good time and worry about it in the new year) - we've all done it and when that credit card bill lands late in january it hits the fan and you realise it might not have been such a good idea after all.

Now around Jan 15th most businesses have to pay their next quarters rent (3 months in advance) this is true of most big businesses such as the all important retailers - a lot of retailers even if they are struggling will be allowed to continue trading in the run up to xmas as its the most lucrative part of the year - many will then use the boxing day and new year sales to rid themselves of stock etc - quite a few wont have enuf left over to be able to pay the high rents in shopping centres etc and will close of their own choice or be liquidated (the banks love doing this - striking at the best time to get as much back as they want) - this in turn will lead to the emergence and popping of that other hidden but very real bubble of the commercial sector - just look at your high street, look at big buildings and I challenge you to note just how many have massive adverts up - this shop for rent - retail space available - office space available - then look at all the closed shops in your town centre - its an accident waiting to happen as all these large landowners like your bruntwoods of the world (top heavy with massive debt) could then fall and you will then find they default to the banks owing billions and the banks lose again - meanwhile you in retail could likely be laid off - cant pay your credit cards and then bingo the banks take another hit as well.

People have told me jan 15th - but I think it will be end of jan mid feb - it will a crisis so large that we wont have an election - but riots in the streets and the breakdown on law and order.

Dont worry folks!!!! - its all been manufactured - my guess is that "money" will be no more after this collapse - they will say its broken we need to start again and oh look! conveniently we have the perfect vehicle for change right here and now - its called "carbon credits".

Obviously by this time those that are still living and breathing will clutch at this "solution" like a dying man clutches at ANY straw - and we'll take it an be grateful!

Of course that will mean taking the "chip" but hey tis better than being dead or trying to survive in anarchy isnt it?

of course every new child born will "owe" carbon credits for the co2 he emits with every breath (along with everything he consumes) which by the time its grown up will mean the poor thing will face a lifetime of servitute trying to pay off the "debt".

Of course you know that say ten twenty years down the line "they" will gloat and pat us on the back and say they and us have "saved the world" (but that it needs to continue) for ever and within a generation the people really will be like cattle while gore and co "masters of the universe" have a good ole time!.

for all those nuts out there bleating on about co2 - you expel the stuff you numpties - do you want to pay a tax on breathing? on being alive?? you all moan about taxes but somehow "green" taxes are ok? if they are ok - then ask this government how much of the fuel duty goes towards green issues - not a lot less than 1%!!!!

how much of the air passenger duty (for flying) goes to the green issues? again sweet fa by comparison to the money that flies into the coffers of the government and EU

dont you see - carbon credits etc is ALREADY HERE! right here right now - and as all laws are done by consent and we've all meekly just shut up and paid up we ourselves have allowed this to happen - by accepting it, and lining their pockets - you know what they are like - they dont want some - they want it ALL!

Look out for swine flu coming back in jan - as a cover to distract you from the banks - perhaps lots of people will be sick and the banks will say our staff are too ill so were closing for a while - were at the convergence of massive problems than on their own we could probably cope with but at the moment the people are like a boxer punch drunk and reeling from many blows from different sources.

Now - theres a lot of people who smugly think - well i own my own house, have a pension, savings, stock and shares etc - am safe! - nope you are the first target for the robber banksters - all your savings stocks and shares will be worthless or you cant access them, your pension will disappear and well yes you have your house but are you ready to defend and protect your house from the marauders who will roam the streets in gangs?

I urge you all now - spend a little less this xmas on pressies and having a blow out and put that money into some simple supplies - food, water, candles, even bog roll - and whilst long term it will be worthless ensure you have plenty of cash cos initially people will take it - remember xmas is a BANK HOLIDAY - theres no guarantee that they will re-open people.

I could be wrong - but if you sniff there air - theres something not right in the world at the moment - we can all feel it - the convergance of issues is heightening and were being played like fiddles - remember what "they" promised us:

ORDER OUT OF CHAOS

sorry had to get this off my chest - if its rambly - sorry people!
Good analysis of the financial outlook. Financial collapse, combined with the predicted extreme weather, would be the perfect scenario for TPTB and the worst for an unprepared public.

I really hope this will not happen, but the sheer perversity makes it more likely. I have never been more grateful for my mother's advice - to never buy on credit and always keep a store cupboard.
__________________
Peace, Love, Unity & Respect to ALL

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert Heinlein
elixirsoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 04:49 PM   #19
elixirsoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Farnborough, UK
Posts: 1,273
Likes: 10 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fekdemasons View Post
At least the left over Turkey will see us through to easter !
pmsl

Turkey sends me to sleep.
__________________
Peace, Love, Unity & Respect to ALL

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert Heinlein
elixirsoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 04:55 PM   #20
redpill41
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 250
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

its all part of the play.

fast forward a few months to the bbc interrupting broadcasting to a special announcement from the pm to say that it is now deemed necessary for the uk to join the euro following the imf debt downgrade for britain.

Everyones wages will go up 50% as their min wage is 8.60 and debt will transfer at 90p to the euro. Perfect!!!

Problem sorted

Lisbon treaty article 2.4 is in place folks !!

http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/euro_p...tion_index.htm
redpill41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:13 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.