Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 22-07-2009, 12:01 AM   #21
newswatcher26
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3stepsahead View Post
i dont think anyone gives a rats balls about jews
this is about the cult of zion wich unfortunately is said to be comprised of mostly jews. wouldnt matter if they were blond swedish hootergirls.

it does fit quite well with the actions of mr adolf.
when people always wonder about what could make a man be so incredibly anti jewish, i think the most valid answer would be zionism.

as for the article i agree its cheezy and ive not even read it.
but what is the problem then mynameis?
neocons?
catholics?
moslems?
bums?

evryones got an opinions so tell us yours.
do you think that the zionists will stage a new super-9/11 event to take blame off themselves for this meltdown in the economy?
newswatcher26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 12:02 AM   #22
mynameis

Quote:
evryones got an opinions so tell us yours.
It would be off topic. In war, the state of Israel gained freedom and statehood through warfare backed by Britian and the United States. Fair? Not really...it's as though saying that Native Americans should be able to re-establish and re-organize the United States, which wouldn't be so bad as Palestine. If the local indigenous population lost in war land etc...in battle, in mutual conflicts, who are the rest of us to judge. It would be better to coexist than not exist. And if coexistence means tyranny, it must be opposed. I think that any trust between two groups of people of blood debts must be set aside to move forward towards progress in the Middle East. Opposing tyranny Ghandi style is the best way forward.
I can no longer have fair and intelligent conversation with people here, without them resorting to the use of personal attacks. I have been targeted as a scapegoat for my defensive actions. I cannot discuss new topics and stop the rampant amounts of misinformation when it happens, where it applies. If it can happen to me it can happen to you.

Last edited by mynameis; 22-07-2009 at 12:03 AM.
mynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 12:05 AM   #23
newswatcher26
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameis View Post
It would be off topic. In war, the state of Israel gained freedom and statehood through warfare backed by Britian and the United States. Fair? Not really...it's as though saying that Native Americans should be able to re-establish and re-organize the United States, which wouldn't be so bad as Palestine. If the local indigenous population lost in war land etc...in battle, in mutual conflicts, who are the rest of us to judge. It would be better to coexist than not exist. And if coexistence means tyranny, it must be opposed. I think that any trust between two groups of people of blood debts must be set aside to move forward towards progress in the Middle East. Opposing tyranny Ghandi style is the best way forward.
Israel gained her indepence through terrorism. Jewish gangs invented modern terror.

Car bombs, school shootings, hangings of kidnapped British civilians, etc.

Jewish terrorists invented the letter bomb.
Old 22-07-2009, 12:08 AM   #24
newswatcher26
Inactive

Quote:
Zion lives through the false-flag.

http://judicial-inc.biz/False_Flags_summary.htm

Old 22-07-2009, 12:10 AM   #25
3stepsahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswatcher26 View Post
great post. I also believe Zionists are behind swine flu to cover their upcoming economic collapse.

http://judicial-inc.biz/94mass_murders.htm

whatever it is or whoever it is, it is the ultimate conspiracy.

and how come all reasonable arrows point towards zion?
set up? by whom?

imo this is really the only question we need to figure out.
screw 9111 or whatever else. thats just trivia.
a definite answer has to be achieved that is ofcourse by the will of the people. if we want to be enslaved by neocons or freemason or catholics then who is going to stop us?

heheh

i bet a lot of toilet paper that this will just pass an just another ct thread and its back to MJ swine snot and light beings huh.

props to the lizard cat for giving answers

Last edited by 3stepsahead; 22-07-2009 at 12:11 AM.
3stepsahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 12:12 AM   #26
newswatcher26
Inactive

Quote:
whatever it is or whoever it is, it is the ultimate conspiracy.

and how come all reasonable arrows point towards zion?
set up? by whom?

imo this is really the only question we need to figure out.
screw 9111 or whatever else. thats just trivia.
a definite answer has to be achieved that is ofcourse by the will of the people. if we want to be enslaved by neocons or freemason or catholics then who is going to stop us?

heheh

i bet a lot of toilet paper that this will just pass an just another ct thread and its back to MJ swine snot and light beings huh.

props to the lizard cat for giving answers
that is a great post.
Old 22-07-2009, 12:12 AM   #27
leviathanstaar

The idea that people who fall for things like tricks and scams deserve it for being dumb.....

=

personal justification through fear.

=

First they came for the.......

....and there was no one left to speak up for me.
Old 22-07-2009, 12:13 AM   #28
mynameis

Quote:
Israel gained her indepence through terrorism. Jewish gangs invented modern terror.

Car bombs, school shootings, hangings of kidnapped British civilians, etc.

Jewish terrorists invented the letter bomb.
Before Israel there was Palestine in the break up of the Turk Empire in WWI it dissolved. As a protectorate of Britain, British protection if I might now laugh, was disastrous for the region. If a lawless area continues to be "ab ordo chao," what did you think the PTB were going to do? What did you think would happen? Tyranny? No, they let the people form their own rulers controlled by the PTB?
I can no longer have fair and intelligent conversation with people here, without them resorting to the use of personal attacks. I have been targeted as a scapegoat for my defensive actions. I cannot discuss new topics and stop the rampant amounts of misinformation when it happens, where it applies. If it can happen to me it can happen to you.
Old 22-07-2009, 12:14 AM   #29
newswatcher26
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathanstaar View Post
The idea that people who fall for things like tricks and scams deserve it for being dumb.....

=

=

very possible. thanks for the post.
Old 22-07-2009, 12:14 AM   #30
newswatcher26
Inactive

Quote:
Before Israel there was Palestine in the break up of the Turk Empire in WWI it dissolved. As a protectorate of Britain, British protection if I might now laugh, was disastrous for the region. If a lawless area continues to be "ab ordo chao," what did you think the PTB were going to do? What did you think would happen? Tyranny? No, they let the people form their own rulers controlled by the PTB?
Israel is the power base of the elite's NWO.

Zionism is Rothschild tyranny.
Old 22-07-2009, 12:16 AM   #31
mynameis

Quote:
Israel is the power base of the elite's NWO.

Zionism is Rothschild tyranny.
Zionism is Rothschild's triangle love baby with Madonna. See I can make up World Daily News article headlines too.
Old 22-07-2009, 12:19 AM   #32
newswatcher26
Inactive

Quote:
Zionism is Rothschild's triangle love baby with Madonna. See I can make up World Daily News article headlines too.
Zionists will stage a false-flag nuke attack to take the blame away from them for the economy.

They will probably also use their swine flu invention to terrorize folks as well.

I believe Zionists invented swine flu for such a case.
Old 22-07-2009, 12:20 AM   #33
newswatcher26
Inactive

Quote:
check this out

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73983
Old 22-07-2009, 12:22 AM   #34
3stepsahead

Quote:
do you think that the zionists will stage a new super-9/11 event to take blame off themselves for this meltdown in the economy?
idk who they are. i like to just blame religion since its a less serious statement. LOL.
i think the elite as per has (had) lots of cards for us, as this forum gives you proof of.
there will be millions of 911s, its like a buisness card, hence PRS.

you mind telling us ,since youre into zionism , have you ever beein researching nazizm? can you tell us what really happened with that?
3stepsahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 12:22 AM   #35
mynameis

Quote:
Zionists will stage a false-flag nuke attack to take the blame away from them for the economy.

They will probably also use their swine flu invention to terrorize folks as well.

I believe Zionists invented swine flu for such a case.
Homosexuals will form supper party and streak across the lawn to shock neighbors.

They will use nakedness of their largest members to terrorize the street.

I believe the they will have their members greased to make it harder to arrest them.
Old 22-07-2009, 12:24 AM   #36
newswatcher26
Inactive

Quote:
idk who they are. i like to just blame religion since its a less serious statement. LOL.
i think the elite as per has (had) lots of cards for us, as this forum gives you proof of.
there will be millions of 911s, its like a buisness card, hence PRS.

you mind telling us ,since youre into zionism , have you ever beein researching nazizm? can you tell us what really happened with that?
Nazism is a zionist construct, just like communism is.

Nazism is being falsely blamed on the Vatican, when in truth it is mostly a jewish elite construct,.
Old 22-07-2009, 12:24 AM   #37
newswatcher26
Inactive

Quote:
Homosexuals will form supper party and streak across the lawn to shock neighbors.

They will use nakedness of their largest members to terrorize the street.

I believe the they will have their members greased to make it harder to arrest them.
i see you are petrified by the truth I speak.
Old 22-07-2009, 12:25 AM   #38
mynameis

Quote:
i see you are petrified by the truth I speak.
Bwahahahahahahahaha!
Old 22-07-2009, 12:26 AM   #39
newswatcher26
Inactive

Quote:
Bwahahahahahahahaha!
I shall ignore you from now on. I like you though. you are still my friend, and you have style.

God bless you and have a great day or night. it is evening here. dont know what time of day you are in now, so have a good night, I guess.
Old 22-07-2009, 12:27 AM   #40
newswatcher26
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathanstaar View Post

=

=

that Madoff scam was huge, though, but the scam pulled by Dov Zakheim at the Pentagon was just mind-blowing in size.