Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 26-08-2015, 10:52 PM   #41
ritchs

Some people think the Dow drops were a reaction to the Chinese markets and Tokyo exchanges,

The biggest companies dumped all their shares at once at the market opening. They use high speed transaction computers to accomplish this, obliterating any small timers getting a jump on them.

The drop in stock prices resulting is also an opportunity for the same people to buy back the same stocks cheaper and with more shares.

This all depends though on whether the whole thing was a manipulation or a true market correction taking place. I do know the Chinese deliberately dropped the value of the Yuan to stimulate trade, which has been in a slump. This has been discussed on the internet for some time prior. The big fish certainly had made contingency plans in anticipation.

Their problems are driven by a huge population of workers (fantastical) , and the colleges churn out doctorates and masters degrees in the hard sciences like cookies. They are fearful of labor unrest unless there is not just stability but growth in order to provide jobs. Those students will lead a revolution if not placated with work

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 12:45 AM   #42
gorillafinger

I'd like to hear more about what you think will happen ritchs...
That's very interesting information.
Does the 600 point closing rally on the DOW today mean anything?
gorillafinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 02:41 AM   #43
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I did some day trading before the big crash of '07 and learned quickly that all the markets are connected, mainly because all the big players have their fingers in each pie. They are also a nervous bunch and react violently to what we might consider to be the smallest thing.

It's also possible that they are engineering this in order to scuttle the small investors which frees up stock so they can buy it cheaply.

Unless you are on the inside the REAL truth will be hard to fathom.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 04:22 AM   #44
ritchs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tealady View Post
I did some day trading before the big crash of '07 and learned quickly that all the markets are connected, mainly because all the big players have their fingers in each pie. They are also a nervous bunch and react violently to what we might consider to be the smallest thing.

It's also possible that they are engineering this in order to scuttle the small investors which frees up stock so they can buy it cheaply.

That's the best advice that could be given, only insiders will know what's happening for sure. Like I said in my post, we really do not know if we are looking at a market correction or a manipulation taking place, but even if there is a correction, manipulation will happen to put the best possible spin on it.

From articles I've read over the years, the Chinese are quietly afraid of their own people. They maintain a façade of authority. The numbers of university students graduating each year is phenomenal. These kids want meaningful jobs. Someone that can figure out atoms splitting is not going to be content working at McDonalds. There have been leaks of riots in area of China that are largely suppressed and the mentality is to maintain a status quo through the media and the internet is a big one. They do not want unhappy slaves.

There have been human rights people interviewing people in China and at places like Apple Computer. There is one building with a break area on the roof. They had to install nets to stop people from walking off. Seriously. People when asked what their number one need/thought is, is of sleep. Yes, sleep. Sleep deprivation from the long shifts and little or no down time, covering for people calling in sick etc. People become zombified and walk off a roof rather than face another day.

Old 27-08-2015, 04:32 AM   #45
ritchs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillafinger View Post
I'd like to hear more about what you think will happen ritchs...
That's very interesting information.
Does the 600 point closing rally on the DOW today mean anything?
Economists have reported that the Fed buys big lots of blue chip stocks like Microsoft, Exxon, General Electric, Ford etc during market duress to influence the closing prices and restore market confidence.

There is the PPT , Plunge Protection Team
"Plunge Protection Team" was the nickname given to the Working Group by The Washington Post in 1997. The team was initially perceived by some to have been created solely to shore up the markets or even manipulate them. The team was created in response to the 1987 market crash.

Old 27-08-2015, 10:19 AM   #46
h2pogo
Inactive

There has also been loads of Corporations buying back their own 'stock'..takes a while to get ones head round that scam..I believe in many cases they buy back with more debt and leveraged..recepie for disaster, or just pure desperation?

All bubbles burst.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 10:32 AM   #47
alf hearted
Banned

Even imaginary ones?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 11:13 AM   #48
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Even imaginary ones?
Imaginary bubbles

Check out corporate price/earnings ratios...then household debt/income ratios..
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 11:42 AM   #49
alf hearted
Banned

The claim against the economic elite is that they have tight control over an artificial economy, creating boom and bust as it pleases them. If that is the case, no crisis is beyond being "corrected," as long as it suits their nefarious aims.
Old 27-08-2015, 11:53 AM   #50
bast

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tealady View Post

The sentence in bold: Of course! Sorts out the men from the boys, so to speak. Can you hold your nerve? That is the question!
The Stock Markets are merely a gambling den. It's all bollocks...the day after the "Chinese Dip" the FTSE surged back up +3% (trebles all round and a line of charley, lads!)....it's a permanent rollercoaster of excitement, up and down like a tart's knickers, for these slick-haired, stripey-shirted sleazeballs.

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong..- H. L. Mencken
bast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 12:04 PM   #51
dan1977
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bast View Post
for these slick-haired, stripey-shirted sleazeballs.
dan1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 12:09 PM   #52
alf hearted
Banned

Easy come, easy go.
Old 27-08-2015, 01:21 PM   #53
knightofalbion

Doesn't augur well for the future. The Chinese have a massive debt bubble which one day has to burst. The reaction of this crisis by the Chinese authorities is only delaying, and worsening the inevitable.
When the time comes, the backwash will put Western economies back into recession and we'll all be right back at square one, pre-George Osborne.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 01:44 PM   #54
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyml View Post
‘Black Monday’ on Chinese stock market as shares plummet by more than 8% and the world’s second biggest economy continues its freefall
Chinese stocks plummeted in a ‘Black Monday’ crash that saw the worst day of trading since the start of the global financial crisis eight years ago.
A dramatic fall today has sent the global market into panic, on the heels of last week’s serious losses.
The Shanghai index crashed more than 8 per cent in morning trading, effectively shedding all its previous gains for the year.
The fall has spanned every corner of the market in China, the world’s second largest economy, with small-cap growth stocks and state-owned blue chips dropping at roughly the same rate.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3jk2tHliM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Could this be the start of the predicted September crash ?
That slump is Chinese.
It'll not last long.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 09:30 PM   #55
ritchs

I know most people think the stock market is irrelevant to us ants on the ground. Despite the big gushing over the top numbers that happen when its 'healthy' and there is still high unemployment. Perhaps there is no reason to think it is an indicator of things that are lurking out there in the wind.

Today, Sept 1st, the Dow dropped another 469.68 pts,. These are significant drops when you consider that they re doing everything they can to prevent panic. And still the crummy numbers.

What causes the big numbers is high volume trades driven by computers looking for nuance's in the market and responding with mad buy/sell commands. Also expansion will cause investment. The big boys are not trading and sitting still.

It really is reflecting low market activity. The low volume trades a result of a slow or no-growth phase. No growth does not bode well for the Chinese though and their expanding population. They will go to war or collapse.

Just my two cents, talking out loud here...

Old 01-09-2015, 09:40 PM   #56
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
Doesn't augur well for the future. The Chinese have a massive debt bubble which one day has to burst. The reaction of this crisis by the Chinese authorities is only delaying, and worsening the inevitable.
When the time comes, the backwash will put Western economies back into recession and we'll all be right back at square one, pre-George Osborne.
Blame Labour
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 09:45 PM   #57
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post
I know most people think the stock market is irrelevant to us ants on the ground. Despite the big gushing over the top numbers that happen when its 'healthy' and there is still high unemployment. Perhaps there is no reason to think it is an indicator of things that are lurking out there in the wind.

Today, Sept 1st, the Dow dropped another 469.68 pts,. These are significant drops when you consider that they re doing everything they can to prevent panic. And still the crummy numbers.

What causes the big numbers is high volume trades driven by computers looking for nuance's in the market and responding with mad buy/sell commands. Also expansion will cause investment. The big boys are not trading and sitting still.

It really is reflecting low market activity. The low volume trades a result of a slow or no-growth phase. No growth does not bode well for the Chinese though and their expanding population. They will go to war or collapse.

Just my two cents, talking out loud here...
If they're not already at war they seem poised... what with the explosions and the stock market and all
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 02:41 PM   #58
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybumasylum View Post
I might come across as wrong but i do know this is being manufactured, and yes I know about price fixing which has gone on for donkeys.
This is being done with something much more powerful than could be attributed to price fixing, they have never done this with oil because they know its the controlling commodity.

China is crashing because its so cheap to ship things now, because ships run on oil.

Every single economy since the oil prices fell has been slowly ground to a financial halt.

You could say that they created a huge bubble on riding on oil as a currency standard, and now they are popping that bubble.
Saudi and mainly OPEC has been keeping oil below $50/barrel because it costs around $60/barrel to process fracked oil.
It is in their own self interest to do so, even making substantially less profit.

Fracked oil and gas is really uneconomical to produce for the considerable outlay which is why so many people think there are ulterior motives behind this. Such as agenda 21 and project alamanterious etc

It's quite interesting that nobody yet has mentioned chinas swift action regarding this drop In Their economy which was to arrest all the bankers and stock brokers who put the country in this position.

Of coarse, china stated only a few weeks back that they would be stopping buying US currency when they were in financial difficulties. Now this.

I'll be watching this story with a keen eye, but we know how they like to throw us bones of distraction.
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 06:02 AM   #59
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue
I type into google "China, worlds second largest economy" and "USA worlds largest economy", and i cannot find anything that supports this.
Of course not..........
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 11:51 PM   #60
ritchs

Friday, Sep 5th, the Dow ticked down 272.38 pts.

A possible outcome of the entire downturn: They will let the stock market decrease slowly to avoid panic. They can manipulate thru the Plunge Protection Team.

I get a newsletter from NORML and in this issue they state that the State of Illinois has legislation pending to allow the production of marijuana through retail sales

They will use marijuana legalization to lift voter spirits as the draconian laws against it are repealed. Significantly, nothing is being done at the Federal level about it. This means they can steamroll back in over people later to arrest them and seize all their property thru asset forfeiture

Im not sure how this will dovetail with civil unrest about police brutality, racial profiling and race relations. I feel there is a possible shit storm brewing

All of this is related to the economic crisis with the controllers pulling all the strings

Last edited by ritchs; 05-09-2015 at 11:53 PM.