Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 24-08-2015, 09:32 PM   #21
divineangel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybumasylum View Post
This is much bigger than china crashing, this is it, the big one and why I'm back after a hiatus!

Oil is the only universal currency and pretty much the replacement for the gold standard, when you devalue every economy by devaluing its "standard" or in this case oil, you end up with big crashes happening all over the place.

Watch the next few weeks as all the big players fall and fall, i just hope i'm wrong!
Your wrong.

At the top they sit down and AGREE.

Example:

They AGREE, in advance, to let au go to a certain high, and au fall to a certain low price in certain times frames to accomplish certain profits. THEY buy at the low and sell at the high.

These are called GENTLEMANS AGREEMENTS and they occur in all sectors in market commodities.

They are able to keep their cycles, gentlemans agreements, THEY TAKE TURNS ALLOWING EACH OTHER TO TAKE PROFIT. ALLOWING EACH COMMODITY TO GO TO PRESET HIGH AND LOW.

They know how to SHARE and take turn. share the pie

And they buy low and sell high.

They know 97% of the population is not capable of agreeing on anything sensible long term.

You can not even get 3 peeps on the dif to agree for 3 hours to anything profit producing, that is the result of divide and conquer. Lower levels, lower level peeps fight, backbite, compete, jockey and sell each other out 24/7, 365, for place profit and power. or lust etc.

Gentlemen do not.

That is how and why they have and keep the place profit and power.

The whole pie.

Last edited by divineangel; 24-08-2015 at 10:08 PM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2015, 10:27 PM   #22
rigsby

I just saw this in the Independent....and could hardly believe my eyes! Maybe there's something to the September 2015 doom prophecies. Before we know it we'll have bank bail-ins, shortages of food and fuel, and anarchy on the streets.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-10469509.html

Quote:
A former adviser to Gordon Brown has urged people to stock up on canned goods and bottled water as stock markets around the world slide.

Damian McBride appeared to suggest that the stock market dip could lead to civil disorder or other situations where it would be unreasonable for someone to leave the house.

“Advice on the looming crash, No.1: get hard cash in a safe place now; don't assume banks & cashpoints will be open, or bank cards will work,” he tweeted.

“Crash advice No.2: do you have enough bottled water, tinned goods & other essentials at home to live a month indoors? If not, get shopping.

“Crash advice No.3: agree a rally point with your loved ones in case transport and communication gets cut off; somewhere you can all head to.”
rigsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2015, 10:36 PM   #23
gorillafinger

I feel like billions of people will be affected.
It's sad because there were so many warnings...
A lot of people wasted their time discussing race, gay rights, reptilians, and flat-earth conspiracies.

Take care of yourselves, then your family, and then people in need if you have resources to spare.
It's going to be one bumpy road.
gorillafinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2015, 10:44 PM   #24
babybumasylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post
Your wrong.

At the top they sit down and AGREE.

Example:

They AGREE, in advance, to let au go to a certain high, and au fall to a certain low price in certain times frames to accomplish certain profits. THEY buy at the low and sell at the high.

These are called GENTLEMANS AGREEMENTS and they occur in all sectors in market commodities.

They are able to keep their cycles, gentlemans agreements, THEY TAKE TURNS ALLOWING EACH OTHER TO TAKE PROFIT. ALLOWING EACH COMMODITY TO GO TO PRESET HIGH AND LOW.

They know how to SHARE and take turn. share the pie

And they buy low and sell high.

They know 97% of the population is not capable of agreeing on anything sensible long term.

You can not even get 3 peeps on the dif to agree for 3 hours to anything profit producing, that is the result of divide and conquer. Lower levels, lower level peeps fight, backbite, compete, jockey and sell each other out 24/7, 365, for place profit and power. or lust etc.

Gentlemen do not.

That is how and why they have and keep the place profit and power.

The whole pie.

China is crashing because its so cheap to ship things now, because ships run on oil.

Every single economy since the oil prices fell has been slowly ground to a financial halt.

You could say that they created a huge bubble on riding on oil as a currency standard, and now they are popping that bubble.
Old 24-08-2015, 11:31 PM   #25
ritchs

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
No, it should cost less, so long as the chicken is killed in China.

However everyone flocking to purchase Chinese cheap offers will effect them negatively in the longterm.

When the chicken is killed, it will make a meow sound

This is the supposed Continuity of Government and Protocols for Economic Collapse when the "big one" comes

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Al-Martin-2004

When that day comes, in other words, when the U.S. Treasury declares a force majeure on debt, it wouldn't be broad-cast on mainstream media. There's no sense because the American people don't even understand what it means. But the announcement would actually be put on the Federal Reserve wire system, which would, of course, immediately be picked up by all media outlets anyway.

The U.S. Treasury would declare a force majeure on debt after the Asian and European markets closed, probably at 12:30 p.m. EDT. The reason why that hour was always selected is because Asian and European markets close. It's also the lunch hour for the markets. It's when you're going to have the fewest people on the floor of the exchanges. That would be the ideal time to make such an announcement.

A few seconds after that announcement was made, all United States markets, both equities debt and commodities i.e., stock, bonds, commodities, that have trading collars or permissible daily limits would all be limit-offered with pools. Limit-offered means that there are more sellers at the limit i.e., limit down, than there are buyers.

So-called 'pools' would immediately begin to form, probably a thousand contracts every few minutes. 'Limit-offered with pools' - this is trader language. Pools to sell 2,000 lots, 3,000 lots. That means, the number of sellers over and above the available buyers at the limit- offered price. That would begin to build.

By 1:00, the news would begin to sink in because it would take awhile before panic selling would arise from the public. This news is being released at lunch hour.

A lot of the American people initially would not even understand the temerity of the news. You would see professional selling first, and as that professional selling intensified over the afternoon, the SEC, the CFTC, NASDAQ, and various market regulatory authorities would begin to institute certain emergency market protocols. This would be the installation of the so-called 'declaration of fast market conditions,' for instance; the declaration of 'no more stop orders,' the declaration of 'fill at any price,' etc. in a desperate bid to maintain liquidity.

That first day, the Dow Jones Industrial Average and related indices on a percentage basis would lose about 20% of their value by the close of business that day. The real impact would come overnight when the American people found out what this was all about and when it was explained to them.

At 7:30 a.m. EDT, the Tokyo markets would open, and no price would be affixed for probably three or four hours into the session due to the avalanche of selling. Once prices were established, the government of Japan would close all of its financial markets. Europe would not even open. All European governments would close all capital exchanges the next day.

The United States would, in order to accommodate global electronic trading, attempt to open the market on the second day, which they would do, regardless of price, just to maintain some liquidity. At the end of Day Two, the Dow Jones and related indices, would have lost two thirds of their value, and prices would be set accordingly.

On Day Three, the New York Stock Exchange, the SEC and other related agencies would recommend to the United States Treasury and the Federal Reserve that all markets be closed. That would be on the morning of Day Three. Eleven a.m., the Federal Reserve would then order all domestic banks closed. All of the twelve Federal Reserve district banks would (30 minutes later) have special U.S. forces parachuted in and around them to secure whatever gold bullion reserves they had left.

Day Three, 9:00 p.m., the President of the United States would declare a state of martial law. All financial transactions would come to an end. The Treasury would act to formally de-monetize the U.S. dollar and declare it worthless.

More at the link... This is an actual document and procedure already in place.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Last edited by ritchs; 24-08-2015 at 11:32 PM.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2015, 11:43 PM   #26
dentedarthur
Banned

They ran out of till roll for the abacus
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2015, 12:34 AM   #27
kiwi_

This was the accompanying picture to the article about it on an NZ news site today. Couldn't help but notice the hand gesture.

kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2015, 12:44 AM   #28
ima gene

US getting pissed at China for putting them over a barrel. What did they expect, seriously??

No loyalty amongst thieves and instigators of dodgy psy-ops, just look at what they've done to Japan.
Watch China crawl back into bed with the USSR, just in time for the end show.

Last edited by ima gene; 25-08-2015 at 12:49 AM.
ima gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2015, 12:56 AM   #29
ima gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_ View Post
This was the accompanying picture to the article about it on an NZ news site today. Couldn't help but notice the hand gesture.

Dunno why, Reminds me of this;

Watch this video.
Title : 2006: Chavez calls Bush "the devil"
Author : CNN
Video url : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOsABwCrn3E

Interesting, that Christianity is supposedly on the rise in China. Coincidence?

http://thediplomat.com/tag/china-venezuela-relations/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–Venezuela_relations

As George (Galloway) said to the nonce protectors in Westminster, "everyone wonders why Chavez got the gig"

Last edited by ima gene; 25-08-2015 at 01:20 AM.
ima gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2015, 04:35 AM   #30
oz93666

Default Alex Jones sums it all up.

No one understands the situation like AJ ... In the first 30 mins of his Monday show (20mins if you skip the adds) he lays it all out....

http://rss.infowars.com/20150824_Mon_Alex.mp3
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2015, 05:07 AM   #31
wez004

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Does this mean my chicken kung po is going to cost more?
In short, yes.

I'm already paying 8.4 percent more for my Beef chow fun in recent days.

Birds nest soup is down 7 percent and Yeung Chow fried rice is expected to take a hit.
wez004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2015, 05:55 AM   #32
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post
When the chicken is killed, it will make a meow sound

This is the supposed Continuity of Government and Protocols for Economic Collapse when the "big one" comes
lol, no big collapse, just more fear mongering bull.

The protocols is....wait for it...

Time to make MORE money.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2015, 12:21 PM   #33
brainbubbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
lol, no big collapse, just more fear mongering bull.

The protocols is....wait for it...

Time to make MORE money.

Yes, things seem to have calmed down a bit in the markets, I wasn't really convinced that this was 'THE BIG ONE' as they say although I was prepared for the possibility it might be, I guess it's a case of hoping for and having confidence in the best but at the same time preparing for the worst.

So in that sense the doom and gloom prophets have a place in the show for me and things might still get rocky for a while in the markets so I'm not saying this is the end of the concern either because China is still in trouble, that's a fact, it's just that action has been taken which for now has given confidence back to investors.

Well as you know, the markets are all about confidence, so it really is a 'con' game , no need to mention, there are other issues as well, Greece still isn't in the best of shape despite the bailout, other European countries are touch and go, we're okay over here in the UK at the moment, our economy looks good on paper but we've been borrowing like crazy, that could all come a cropper at some point, nothing to get complacent about I guess.
brainbubbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2015, 02:02 PM   #34
babybumasylum

It's not over yet, the continuing low oil prices will see things collapse eventually.
Old 25-08-2015, 05:29 PM   #35
yousoclever

For a few years money from the west flowed east, and they reciprocated by investing cash in the west. Where do you think the money from the falls in the east will be invested? In the West now, which will boost those indices.

There won't be a collapse yet, because not enough people/countries are hooked on debt/upto their eyeballs in servitude to the banks.

You need that situation to take full advantage of any collapse.
Old 25-08-2015, 07:00 PM   #36
annieapple
Inactive

I won't half blow my top if Poundland turns in to Twopoundland.
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2015, 08:18 PM   #37
tesla

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieapple View Post
I won't half blow my top if Poundland turns in to Twopoundland.
haha same here
Old 25-08-2015, 08:28 PM   #38
h2pogo
Inactive

Wow great recovery today in US markets

I think people are confident they been a cooking the books...the real problem is western debt laden countries China will be fine.

Last edited by h2pogo; 25-08-2015 at 08:30 PM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2015, 09:39 PM   #39
brainbubbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Wow great recovery today in US markets

I think people are confident they been a cooking the books...the real problem is western debt laden countries China will be fine.
Too right, debt is the real problem although China does also have a huge debt problem, both the UK and the US are debt based economies, we are both piling it up sky high, the only real difference between us, Greece and other European countries is the interest we pay on our debt, this is where a country's rating makes or breaks it in this situation but even so, our debt levels are very unhealthy to say the least, sure our governments have been making big cuts, particularly in welfare (surprise surprise hitting the poorest) which will help but it's never going to be enough, not without cutting so much that they would have anarchy on their hands.

So they have to find ways of cutting further without risking that in order to manage the debt, when we had Labour in power they were borrowing heavily too but they were also spending heavily so they weren't thinking about how they were going to pay it back, if the Tories want to criticise Labour then that's where they can criticise them but the minute they start saying 'Labour borrowed too much' blah blah blah then they're talking total baloney, no matter which government we have in, they will have to borrow just as heavily to keep us afloat, that's the reality, to be even more exact, the problem is debt management, at the moment we and the US are managing where other countries are failing to manage their debt but that can change very quickly, say we got downgraded for example by Standard & Poor’s, that would mean paying back unsustainable amounts of interest on our debt, we'd be in the same boat as Greece was and still is, a simple little thing that can happen over night can cause countries to fall.
brainbubbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2015, 10:34 PM   #40
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainbubbler View Post
Too right, debt is the real problem although China does also have a huge debt problem, both the UK and the US are debt based economies, we are both piling it up sky high, the only real difference between us, Greece and other European countries is the interest we pay on our debt, this is where a country's rating makes or breaks it in this situation but even so, our debt levels are very unhealthy to say the least, sure our governments have been making big cuts, particularly in welfare (surprise surprise hitting the poorest) which will help but it's never going to be enough, not without cutting so much that they would have anarchy on their hands.

So they have to find ways of cutting further without risking that in order to manage the debt, when we had Labour in power they were borrowing heavily too but they were also spending heavily so they weren't thinking about how they were going to pay it back, if the Tories want to criticise Labour then that's where they can criticise them but the minute they start saying 'Labour borrowed too much' blah blah blah then they're talking total baloney, no matter which government we have in, they will have to borrow just as heavily to keep us afloat, that's the reality, to be even more exact, the problem is debt management, at the moment we and the US are managing where other countries are failing to manage their debt but that can change very quickly, say we got downgraded for example by Standard & Poor’s, that would mean paying back unsustainable amounts of interest on our debt, we'd be in the same boat as Greece was and still is, a simple little thing that can happen over night can cause countries to fall.
Yep and they have passed on all that dab debt on to the taxpayer big time in Europe..An extra debt to live in your house, a new debt for water, rents are rocketing so is the price of many things that they dont factor in on inflation..And still the govs rackup more debts we are expected to pay more than ever before..

In a consumer driven economy less money in pocket less shit China sells..

China still has the highest GDP in world though and is sat on a load of cash and gold and can still make stuff and have a plan B..Not sure what western govs have to fall back on..
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote