Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 18-04-2013, 04:38 PM   #41
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
History has shown us over and over that when despots take over govts and financial systems those civilizations fail. We, I mean Europe, the UK, and the US, are done. We are on the downward slope of failure and there really is nothing that can be done because we have no way to rid ourselves of the parasites that caused this. In fact, as we go down the parasites are sucking harder and harder in an effort to drain every last drop they can get from the host, and all the parasites are competeing with each other to get the more than the next guy.

Yeah, this is a cynical and dark picture of what we are about to face but it is very real and everyone of us better start changing our mindest and getting ready for it. This is not a recession, an economic cycle, or even a depression, this is the end of our societies as we have known them to be for the last 200 years or more. The PTB are going to pick us clean and then leave us behind for the developing world where they'll then do to them over the next 200 years what they did to us. Many of us have good jobs, nice homes, and decent lives, but all that is about to change.

+1

Though the parasites will try and keep the host alive for as long as they can....

dind ding next stop privatise the NHS!
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 07:27 PM   #42
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by johne444 View Post
No I don't necessarily disagree, but the military/industrial/banker complex does, and they will crush anyone who gets in their way.

Sorry to say this, but coming up with solutions that have zero chance of implementation such as a debt free currency doesn't take us forwards. First the system must be taken back from the mad criminal globalists. That's not to say you shouldn't continue promoting such ideas because they may eventually have their day, but that day will only arrive after the system falls, and whether you or I survive that reset is problematical.
I just want to put the idea to the masses, get them thinking about an alternative to the status quo..

I found this section particularly interesting..If we genuinely are in such dire financial straights that we are compared to Germany pre hyperinflation..

Quote:
During the Great Depression – when thousands of ordinary people lost everything – America’s total debt hit 252% of GDP. In any circumstances, that’s bad.

But things can get worse. During the Japanese economic collapse – which triggered more than two decades of deflation and a 75% drop in the stock market – Japanese total debt hit 498% of GDP. That’s twice as bad as the level of debt seen in America during the Great Depression.

If Britain’s current debts were at those kinds of levels, it would be worrying. But in truth, our debts are now much worse than either of those two examples.

Shockingly, our debt load is now on a scale comparable with one of the most frightening economic disasters of the 20th century…

We're talking about the Weimar Republic.

Back then, suffering under the weight of brutal war reparations, civil unrest and shattered public finances, the Weimar Republic’s total debt equalled 913% of its economy.

I’m sure you know what happened next: the government printed money and hyperinflation took off. In the end, it was cheaper to decorate your home with bank notes than wallpaper. Ultimately, the country descended into a period of economic and social crisis… a catastrophe that ended with the rise of the Nazi party.

And that was with debts worth 913% of the economy.

Today, Britain’s total debt equals 900% of the economy.

When you add in our financial sector debt, government debt, personal debt and corporate debts… our debt load rivals the Weimar Republic in scale.

To put it mildly, this worries us a great deal. It should worry you, too. Because this simple fact alone proves just how inevitable Britain’s coming crisis is.

Remember, as you saw earlier the only thing delaying the crisis right now is the fact that interest rates are at historical lows. That’s what allows life to carry on “as normal”.

But things won’t be this way for long.

Because the simple fact is:

When interest rates rise – and they WILL rise – Britain will face the greatest crisis in generations.
so the banks have got us over a barrel?

if they increase interest, we are sunk?

Is this why we are fighting unjust wars?

could this be the blackmail?

just my questions..

but if this is true..wow
I dont know what will happen

Breakdown of society? mass lootings and such?

martial law?

I honestly think we need to get as many people talking about this as possible..
just plant the seed

Quite a lot of misguided older folks seem to think its all the immigrants fault..
so I lead with this on them..
"If we have to borrow all money for all things in the running of the country, why do we give aid to other countries?
we are literally getting a loan to give to some other country and then we are paying the interest on it.."
This point has the magic 'penny dropping moment'

"we should at least print our own money, debt free to give to other countries, and maybe fix these bloody roads..."

small steps my friend
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 18-04-2013 at 09:44 PM.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 07:49 PM   #43
thecatsmeow
Banned

4D tells me we are experiencing the beginnings of an economic boom!
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 07:50 PM   #44
hangthedj
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
I just want to put the idea to the masses, get them thinking about an alternative to the status quo..

I found this section particularly interesting..If we genuinely are in such dire financial straights that we are compared to Germany pre hyperinflation..

so the banks have got us over a barrel?

if they increase interest, we are sunk?

Is this why we are fighting unjust wars?

could this be the blackmail?

just my questions..

but if this is true..wow
I dont know what will happen

Breakdown of society? mass lootings and such?

martial law?

I honestly think we need to get as many people talking about this as possible..
just plant the seed

Quite a lot of misguided older folks seem to think its all the immigrants fault..
so I lead with this on them..
"If we have to borrow all money for all things in the running of the country, who do we give aid to other countries?
we are literally getting a loan to give to some other country and they paying the interest on it.."
This point has the magic 'penny dropping moment'

"we should at least print our own money, debt free to give to other countries, and maybe fix these bloody roads..."

small steps my friend
Very insightful post imho - thank you
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #45
mrunhappy
Banned

We've been led to believe that what the bankers do is somehow highbrow and clever...

But really, what do they make? Cars? Houses? Clothes? Food?

They fuck around with all these things and make them unaffordable, but what do they produce of any value?
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 09:45 PM   #46
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangthedj View Post
Very insightful post imho - thank you
Thank you
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 19-04-2013, 10:27 AM   #47
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Have any top bankers been murdered yet?
They never get murdered do they?

They are clearly untouchable
Old 19-04-2013, 11:21 AM   #48
spiraltrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyweek

Warning: Prepare for this disaster or you could lose a serious amount of money.
Seen as I don't have a 'serious amount of money' to begin with (virtualy zero in fact) it looks like I don't have to much to worry about

Sometimes poverty can be blessing. I'm off to meditate for a bit.

Last edited by spiraltrance; 19-04-2013 at 11:25 AM.
spiraltrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 11:30 AM   #49
micklemus
Banned

Coppola Comment

http://coppolacomment.blogspot.co.uk...n-not-yet.html
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 11:34 AM   #50
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by micklemus View Post

comment:

Quote:
Moneyweek got it spectacularly right on gold from about 2002 onwards and for that and predicting the property crash (which encouraged me to sell before it happened) I will keep subscribing.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 12:13 PM   #51
the nine

Quote:
thanks for the that interesting article

I have been looking for alternate views to the one posted by the op

here is a section which stood out for me..
Quote:
There are measures in place now to ensure that banks really can obtain emergency liquidity - the Bank of England now has a proper discount window facility like the Fed, which it did not have in 2007. And banks actually DO have more money: they are being required to have more capital and more liquid assets to protect them from bank runs. But more importantly, it is absolute nonsense to say that the UK won't have enough money to bail out its banks. This isn't the Eurozone. The UK has a central bank and issues its own currency. It can NEVER run out of its own money
But i think this is just a person from the banking sector trying to alleviate fears of fractional reserve banking..

maybe he should have said the uk has a Private central bank who will lend them as much money as they require at interest..even if that means printing at hyperinflation rates to keep up with demand
Old 19-04-2013, 12:27 PM   #52
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
thanks for the that interesting article

I have been looking for alternate views to the one posted by the op

here is a section which stood out for me..

But i think this is just a person from the banking sector trying to alleviate fears of fractional reserve banking..
maybe he should have said the uk has a Private central bank who will lend them as much money as they require at interest..even if that means printing at hyperinflation rates to keep up with demand
+1
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 01:30 PM   #53
oooooooooo
Inactive

Quote:
Please don't take this the wrong way but that is simply a NWO love letter.
Moneyweek (who I am not defending, just looking at the numbers), stated UK public debt was 900 billion.
Coppola in an attempt to debunk the coming shit storm stated that once you adjust for inflation the actual figure is 850 billion,
"doesn't look so scary now, does it ?".....
err....that's an extra 400 billion in the last ten years, and it is projected to rise inspite of austerity measures.

however the comments from Coppola give a little more insight,
"the bank failure they [moneyweek] forecast simply isn't believable"
oh really why is that ?
because "it's absolute nonsense to say that the UK won't have enough money to bail out the banks"
more bank bailouts, where's the money going to come from ?
"the BoE can always do more QE"

Pushing more untold billions of debt onto tax payers to ensure the banks can continue, until the next hand out, then the next and so on.

Coppola claims to have "took apart and debunked" the coming financial collapse,
When in fact what is outlined is a rosy future for the banks with infinite free handouts,
and infinite debt for the tax payer,

I did not realise just how close utopia was,
Can't wait.
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 02:05 PM   #54
the nine

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/uk-to-end-a...2.html#HfNGN22

Incidentally, the UK will give over the next 5 years in aid £9.4 Billionto overseas countries

this will accrue interest as it has to be borrowed into existence

why are we making such harsh cuts on home soil, to the point where its own residents are going without food to feed their children and suffering fuel poverty?
Old 19-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #55
oooooooooo
Inactive

Quote:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/uk-to-end-a...2.html#HfNGN22

Incidentally, the UK will give over the next 5 years in aid £9.4 Billionto overseas countries

this will accrue interest as it has to be borrowed into existence

why are we making such harsh cuts on home soil, to the point where its own residents are going without food to feed their children and suffering fuel poverty?
That brings us full circle,
It's to facilitate "the end of Britain (England)"

Or to appease the fear meme,
to facilitate "the end of Britain (England)" as we know it.

Besides, we can't have Chinese people buying their own precious metals, that's simply not cricket.
Old 19-04-2013, 02:21 PM   #56
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooooooo View Post
Please don't take this the wrong way but that is simply a NWO love letter.
Moneyweek (who I am not defending, just looking at the numbers), stated UK public debt was 900 billion.
Coppola in an attempt to debunk the coming shit storm stated that once you adjust for inflation the actual figure is 850 billion,
"doesn't look so scary now, does it ?".....
err....that's an extra 400 billion in the last ten years, and it is projected to rise inspite of austerity measures.

however the comments from Coppola give a little more insight,
"the bank failure they [moneyweek] forecast simply isn't believable"
oh really why is that ?
because "it's absolute nonsense to say that the UK won't have enough money to bail out the banks"
more bank bailouts, where's the money going to come from ?
"the BoE can always do more QE"

Pushing more untold billions of debt onto tax payers to ensure the banks can continue, until the next hand out, then the next and so on.

Coppola claims to have "took apart and debunked" the coming financial collapse,
When in fact what is outlined is a rosy future for the banks with infinite free handouts,
and infinite debt for the tax payer,

I did not realise just how close utopia was,
Can't wait.
also his figures dont tally up with other sources
this graph showing National debt at over £250 Billion just after WW1 and£400 Billion around 1946

compared to this:-

which shows the national debt after WW1 to be around £150 Billion and around 1946 it was £250 Billion

so this is over inflated by £100 Billion for WW1
and over inflated by £150 Billion for WW2

why would he massage these figures?

Unless his agenda is to further the fiat monetary scam

Last edited by the nine; 19-04-2013 at 02:23 PM.
Old 19-04-2013, 02:39 PM   #57
the nine

Quote:
That brings us full circle,
It's to facilitate "the end of Britain (England)"

Or to appease the fear meme,
to facilitate "the end of Britain (England)" as we know it.

Besides, we can't have Chinese people buying their own precious metals, that's simply not cricket.
yeah..to crush us into a state mentality, where we are glad to be a little island state on the edge of Europe in the global world order..

I read that the Chinese are buying heavily into African gold mines..

interesting times eh?

if the zionists are letting their goldmines change hands, then there must be adequate reason behind this..

either gold will be dropped in the future as a measure of securities over digital money
or
they are easing their way into the Chinese economy, to contain and leash the next super power as America will be used to her full potential in order to bring about a world collapse of cash as a currency, to the detriment of all those ordinary citizens.

Maybe the Chinese under estimate the power of the rothschilds and its long term planning
Old 19-04-2013, 02:50 PM   #58
oooooooooo
Inactive

Quote:
also his figures dont tally up with other sources
this graph showing National debt at over £250 Billion just after WW1 and£400 Billion around 1946

compared to this:-

which shows the national debt after WW1 to be around £150 Billion and around 1946 it was £250 Billion

so this is over inflated by £100 Billion for WW1
and over inflated by £150 Billion for WW2

why would he massage these figures?

Unless his agenda is to further the fiat monetary scam
Who knows ?
charts can be made to say anything.

but we do have a choice,
collapse,
or make it worse then collapse.

Basically,
We are in the shit plain and simple.
Old 19-04-2013, 02:55 PM   #59
picklez01

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
We've been led to believe that what the bankers do is somehow highbrow and clever...

But really, what do they make? Cars? Houses? Clothes? Food?

They fuck around with all these things and make them unaffordable, but what do they produce of any value?
Indeed, they are utterly useless.

Even if they weren't corrupt, even if they weren't robbing us blind, they are still fucking useless and do not produce anything for society.
picklez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 03:12 PM   #60
the nine

Quote:
Who knows ?
charts can be made to say anything.

but we do have a choice,
collapse,
or make it worse then collapse.

Basically,
We are in the shit plain and simple.
we are indeed..
As is any nation who relies upon private banking to lend money to goverments to run their country

this graph from the economist highlights the precarious position of Britain, topped only by Japan, who incidentally has a booming car market and big electronic manufacturing markets..
we have service sectors and the financial markets (for now anyway)

Nor painting a very good outlook eh?

looks more in keeping with the Moneyweek article than the fances Coppola 'debunking' blog