Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 24-08-2011, 02:51 PM   #21
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by khepera2010 View Post
Succesive fucking governments for the whole of my working life (26 years) have thought that they're entitled to take 800 quid a month out of my wages in Tax and NI (and also con me into paying into a private pension and for private health care) but because I expect my 65 quid a week out of 'them' I have to work for it?? Get to fuck.
Are you claiming to have been paid £7000 a month? O_o If you were, then live off of your savings instead of claiming JSA.
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 02:51 PM   #22
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofthegrail View Post
Yes, it would be wrong to make them work a full week; the hours should be limited to 10.
But they are being made to work a 40 hour week to get paid £50 a week dole money.

This is a bent way of the government getting around its own legal minimum wage laws.

Making a million out of work people technically work a fulltime job for nothing will mean employers will never employ anyone while they can get full time workers for free. Thats just totally killed the jobs market !!!

People are too stupid to work it out.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 02:54 PM   #23
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
But they are being made to work a 40 hour week to get paid £50 a week dole money.
If they are, then it is utterly wrong. Where does it say that the work required is a 40 hour week?
Old 24-08-2011, 02:55 PM   #24
khepera2010

Location: A vassal State of the EUSSR-formerly known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesleypumpshaft View Post
If companies were giving full time jobs to people at the end of it and running it as a trial period it would be one thing. But we all know that it's about them getting free labour.

Despite what some people might think there are plenty of people who desperately want a real job and can't get one. But why employ them when you can just get them to work for free. And I bet these companies like Tesco and ASDA get money for these work placements. Actually these companies are the ones stealing tax payers money.
And thats the thing ain't it. Good post.
khepera2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 02:58 PM   #25
lesleypumpshaft

Quote:

This is a bent way of the government getting around its own legal minimum wage laws.

Making a million out of work people technically work a fulltime job for nothing will mean employers will never employ anyone while they can get full time workers for free. Thats just totally killed the jobs market !!!

It seems that many people are, when they bash the unemployed because they "get something for nothing" they are overlooking the fact that businesses are getting something for nothing too.

What happens if the company you work for goes bust, or you one of the people in the pulic sector who is axed? I'm not too proud to do any job, and I would rather work a shit job with a proper contract as an actual employee than work for my dole money. I think many people also think this way.
Old 24-08-2011, 02:59 PM   #26
picha
Banned

Quote:

Sending all those revolting eastern europeans packing would be a good start. I went for a job in a warehouse last year and 70% of them were eastern europeans - its just disgusting.

Last edited by picha; 24-08-2011 at 03:01 PM.
picha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 03:20 PM   #27
khepera2010

Quote:
Are you claiming to have been paid £7000 a month? O_o If you were, then live off of your savings instead of claiming JSA.
7000 a month? WTF you talking about? You don't need to earn that much to pay up to 800 a month in tax and NI.

Obviously over the 26 year working period then wages have increased inflation wise but of late my monthly stoppages for Income Tax and NI have been anywhere between 700 and 800 a month. And I also pay for private health care insurance and pay into a private pension because the NHS and the State Pension are a fucking joke.

Ok now? See why I'm knobbed off with people who think I'm not 'entitled' to 65 quid a week back off the fuckers??

Last edited by khepera2010; 24-08-2011 at 03:22 PM.
Old 24-08-2011, 03:34 PM   #28
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
7000 a month? WTF you talking about? You don't need to earn that much to pay up to 800 a month in tax and NI.

Obviously over the 26 year working period then wages have increased inflation wise but of late my monthly stoppages for Income Tax and NI have been anywhere between 700 and 800 a month. And I also pay for private health care insurance and pay into a private pension because the NHS and the State Pension are a fucking joke.
NI pays for your benefits. In order to pay £800 a month NI you'd need to be on £7000 a month. Obviously it would not need to be so high if the £800 were tax and NI, but tax does not pay for benefits (in theory at least).

Last edited by knightofthegrail; 24-08-2011 at 03:34 PM.
Old 24-08-2011, 03:38 PM   #29
jeffvickers

The eastern europeans are the problem. Send 'em back and the dole queue will go down.

Also, make work agencies illegal and hey presto, lots of british jobs for british people.
jeffvickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 03:51 PM   #30
khepera2010

Quote:
NI pays for your benefits. In order to pay £800 a month NI you'd need to be on £7000 a month. Obviously it would not need to be so high if the £800 were tax and NI, but tax does not pay for benefits (in theory at least).
Well we would have saved ourselves these questions if you had read my post properly and how it said 800 quid a month in stoppages for Tax and NI.

I don't doubt you're right and NI actually pays for 'benefits' but those fuckers in power have thought themselves 'entitled' to grab 800 a month (in Income Tax and NI) off me and so therefore, now that I'm struggling to find work, I feel I'm 'entitled' to my 65 quid a week off 'them' without having to work for it. I've paid stupid amounts into this country and took fuck all back and I'm sick to fuck that I'm expected to work for a pittance of a handout.
Old 24-08-2011, 03:59 PM   #31
beldazar

Quote:
No it's not. Teaching people that they are entitled to the fruits of another's labour, without giving anything back, is promoting theft. People who claim JSA should work 10 hours a week (the amount that they would work to earn their JSA at minimum wage).

It's not ideal (my ideal is that each family has its own land which it works to feed itself and trade with others), but until we get ideal this is a good start on dealing with entitlement culture in England.

Quote:
fruits of another's labour

You keep going on about this as if taxpayers would be better off if nobody was on benefits. Has it never occurred to you this is another 'divide and conquer' tactic? They have been chipping away for us for years and years on how these 'dole scroungers are stealing taxpayers money.
I think you have fallen for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 04:07 PM   #32
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Well we would have saved ourselves these questions if you had read my post properly and how it said 800 quid a month in stoppages for Tax and NI.

I don't doubt you're right and NI actually pays for 'benefits' but those fuckers in power have thought themselves 'entitled' to grab 800 a month (in Income Tax and NI) off me and so therefore, now that I'm struggling to find work, I feel I'm 'entitled' to my 65 quid a week off 'them' without having to work for it. I've paid stupid amounts into this country and took fuck all back and I'm sick to fuck that I'm expected to work for a pittance of a handout.
I did read your post correctly and was making the point that it is NI and not Ic that covers benefits (in perhaps a confusing way).

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post

You keep going on about this as if taxpayers would be better off if nobody was on benefits.
What I said was concerning the idea of being entitled to the fruits of anothers labour "without giving back". That is the mindset of the thief.

Quote:
Has it never occurred to you this is another 'divide and conquer' tactic? They have been chipping away for us for years and years on how these 'dole scroungers are stealing taxpayers money.
I think you have fallen for it.
We should divide from thieves.

Last edited by knightofthegrail; 24-08-2011 at 04:08 PM.
Old 24-08-2011, 04:46 PM   #33
beldazar

Quote:
What I said was concerning the idea of being entitled to the fruits of anothers labour "without giving back". That is the mindset of the thief.
See there you go again, 'fruits of anothers labour' implies you are giving 'dole scum' your money when what happens is the tax people get your money then they say the reason so much is taken from you is due to 'dole scum'. I would burst out laughing if it wasn't so unfunny.

Old 24-08-2011, 04:50 PM   #34
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
See there you go again, 'fruits of anothers labour' implies you are giving 'dole scum' your money when what happens is the tax people get your money then they say the reason so much is taken from you is due to 'dole scum'. I would burst out laughing if it wasn't so unfunny.
1, I have called no one "dole scum".

2, Are you saying that "job seekers" (we are not talking about Incap recipients here) are entitled to take from others without giving back? If so, why not just steal from them direct and cut out the tax system?
Old 24-08-2011, 04:56 PM   #35
spiraltrance

I have to start on one of these schemes on Monday called A4E. Anyone have any experiences with this 'company'?

I only came off Ingeus 6 months ago which I had been on for a year. Did a 2 week work placement for the NHS and no job at the end of it.

They better not try sending me to Tesco as I won't do it out of principle. There must be a way out of it.

Last edited by spiraltrance; 24-08-2011 at 05:09 PM.
spiraltrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 04:59 PM   #36
vagrant
Banned

What happened to the 200 million pound 5 year contracts our goverment signed with US service providers, where has the money gone?

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=180246
vagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 05:05 PM   #37
beldazar

Quote:
1, I have called no one "dole scum".

2, Are you saying that "job seekers" (we are not talking about Incap recipients here) are entitled to take from others without giving back? If so, why not just steal from them direct and cut out the tax system?
I wasn't saying you call them dole scum and here we go again....you imply they are taking from you.
I didn't realise benefits are really just a 'loan'. God forbid you are never to need 'government handouts'. I would count your blessings if I were you.

Old 24-08-2011, 05:07 PM   #38
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
I wasn't saying you call them dole scum and here we go again....you imply they are taking from you.
What do you think pays for benefits? A magic money tree? The money comes from our taxes and from the work we do. I dont begrudge people that, but I draw the line when they will not do anything in return for that.

Taking without giving back is the attitude of a thief.
Old 24-08-2011, 05:10 PM   #39
busa

Quote:
If they are, then it is utterly wrong. Where does it say that the work required is a 40 hour week?
I have no idea where it "says" this. I know people claiming JSA for a year who are now working full time to get their dole money.

No need to read it anywhere, just listen.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 05:18 PM   #40
lesleypumpshaft

Quote:
What do you think pays for benefits? A magic money tree? The money comes from our taxes and from the work we do. I dont begrudge people that, but I draw the line when they will not do anything in return for that.

Taking without giving back is the attitude of a thief.
But it's not just a case of everyone who is unemployed is taking indefinitely and not intending to give anything back. People can be between jobs, laid off, sick and the whole point of the benefit system is that people pay National Insurance into the kitty and they are then entitled to claim benefits when they are on their arse.

If people think that those who have fallen on their arses are lazy piss taking thieves then that's not very understanding is it? I think it's sick that people are looking for work and through no fault of their own there are not enough jobs to go round. the crowning turd in the waterpipe is the fact that people are calling them thieves for claiming what they are actually entitled to.

Last edited by lesleypumpshaft; 24-08-2011 at 05:19 PM.
lesleypumpshaft is offline   Reply With Quote