Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 28-02-2011, 09:58 AM   #41
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post
Yeah by that time the National debt will only be 20 trillion. With no social security for the elderly. And the rest of the remaining jobs gone to China or India.

Nice to see optimism but come on. There is no way out of this mess. It's a ticking time bomb. Your administration can do nothing for you. It's a done deal.
The funny thing is that there hasn't been any way out of this mess since the crash of 2008.

If everyone had seen it in 2008, people might have had a chance of positioning ourselves better..

But because the MSM has spun lie after lie, the masses are non the wiser.

for a lot of people, its already too late. the time as passed for preparation as we enter the eye of the storm..

its the mental preparation that's important as well as the physical
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 09:59 AM   #42
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
War is planned and on its way.. the Iranians will never bow down to the USA.. or N Koreans for that matter, this has been planned for decades, best accept it and prepare for the worst if you want to weather the storm..

The dependence of oil in the middle east is over.. cold fusion or similar tec is whats coming.. the west are in the process of cutting the middle east off.. the middle east are dependent on the west buying their oil.. they are going to be angry mother fuckers to say the least..
aye, the stage is set but I wonder if cold fusion arrive anytime soon?
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 10:04 AM   #43
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
aye, the stage is set but I wonder if cold fusion arrive anytime soon?
In the next year or two according to someone who is right 95% of the time

gerald celente cold fusion

Gerald Celente : this journalism 2.0 is big no one is in control anymore but on the other hand you gonna see more crack down on the internet , there is no recovery you cannot create jobs by printing money , unless there is a productive capacity we gonna see the great depression , the internet revolution got us out the recession in the 1980s , we have identified a number on energy breakthroughs which produce more energy than they take in many times over , Rossi out of Italy is getting his patent in other places after the American patent office refused to grant him a patent ...this is a game changer that is going to be bigger than the discovery of the fire and the invention of the oil ...it could be as early as this year....
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
Old 28-02-2011, 10:05 AM   #44
lizzy

Quote:
The funny thing is that there hasn't been any way out of this mess since the crash of 2008.

If everyone had seen it in 2008, people might have had a chance of positioning ourselves better..

But because the MSM has spun lie after lie, the masses are non the wiser.

for a lot of people, its already too late. the time as passed for preparation as we enter the eye of the storm..

its the mental preparation that's important as well as the physical
Indeed.....last 18 months have been a bitch for me, (major losses all around) , I lost alot of prep time and big decisions still to make.

Last edited by lizzy; 28-02-2011 at 10:06 AM.
Old 28-02-2011, 10:13 AM   #45
stillwakingup

Quote:
Indeed.....last 18 months have been a bitch for me, (major losses all around) , I lost alot of prep time and big decisions still to make.
Same with me Peter and paul have both been robbed..................
stillwakingup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 10:19 AM   #46
basel

Maybe this is the reason for all the rioting, for the banks to get there hands on the dictators hidden stashes

Quote:
Banks heap pressure of Gaddafi

David Cameron urged the Libyan dictator to "go now" as Britain imposed an asset freeze and a travel ban as part of United Nations-led sanctions against his regime.

And the Prime Minister praised the bravery of UK armed forces involved in the dramatic rescue of oil workers from remote desert locations.

One of the three RAF Hercules aircraft involved in airlifting 160 civilians to safety in Malta appears to have been hit by small arms fire, the Ministry of Defence said.

Mr Cameron issued his strongest challenge yet to Mr Gaddafi as rebel forces took control of a city just 30 miles from Tripoli and were braced for a fight with loyalist forces.

It came after the UN Security Council voted for measures aimed at punishing the regime and gave an unprecedented unanimous backing to refer it to the International Criminal Court.

Mr Gaddafi and his family were stripped of diplomatic immunity - preventing them from entering the UK - and banks and other bodies were told by the Treasury to prevent them using UK-held funds and assets.

No immediate figure was put on the total value of the assets, including cash, shares, bonds and property, but some reports put it as high as £20 billion.

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.
basel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 10:23 AM   #47
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post

The electronic money which now runs into the high 90% is enough of a threat to finalise things in a war settong, the peoples weaknesses are real and they are here this minuite for the electronic baton to begin in earnest...
100% shortly. People will start by using mobile phones first before it moves to nanochips.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159770

Looks like even the cheaper phones will be using NFC which surprises me because I thought that iPhones and Androids etc would be first, looks like Nokia are desperate to keep up...

NFC is cross platform btw, its not going to be just iPhone to iPhone or Nokia to Nokia. All mobiles will be able to make payments in shops or even to each other (thats small cash deals sorted and money between family and friends).

Banks will be able to slash their staff and close branches etc, it'll all move slowly online.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 10:28 AM   #48
lizzy

Quote:
In the next year or two according to someone who is right 95% of the time

gerald celente cold fusion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewRBSRobKDY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewRBSRobKDY

Gerald Celente : this journalism 2.0 is big no one is in control anymore but on the other hand you gonna see more crack down on the internet , there is no recovery you cannot create jobs by printing money , unless there is a productive capacity we gonna see the great depression , the internet revolution got us out the recession in the 1980s , we have identified a number on energy breakthroughs which produce more energy than they take in many times over , Rossi out of Italy is getting his patent in other places after the American patent office refused to grant him a patent ...this is a game changer that is going to be bigger than the discovery of the fire and the invention of the oil ...it could be as early as this year....
hiya.......don't doubt it's existence, just whether the useless eaters' get it in this half century......esp. in the ussa,.....geez the Patent office won't even accept it.

Last edited by lizzy; 28-02-2011 at 10:32 AM.
Old 28-02-2011, 10:28 AM   #49
trigger_andy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
100% shortly. People will start by using mobile phones first before it moves to nanochips.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159770

Looks like even the cheaper phones will be using NFC which surprises me because I thought that iPhones and Androids etc would be first, looks like Nokia are desperate to keep up...

NFC is cross platform btw, its not going to be just iPhone to iPhone or Nokia to Nokia. All mobiles will be able to make payments in shops or even to each other (thats small cash deals sorted and money between family and friends).

Banks will be able to slash their staff and close branches etc, it'll all move slowly online.
'

Looking forward to this Andy, cash is soooooo last year!
trigger_andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #50
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
hiya.......don't doubt it's existence, just whether the useless eaters' get it in this half century......esp. in the ussa,.....geez the Patent office won't even accept it.
Yea its been suppressed for over 100 years, but they cant suppress it forever

I don't think it matters what country patents it, as long as someone does.. then people can distribute it to where ever they like..

It might take a while for it to hit the streets im sure.
Old 28-02-2011, 10:48 AM   #51
trigger_andy
Banned

Quote:
Yea its been suppressed for over 100 years, but they cant suppress it forever

I don't think it matters what country patents it, as long as someone does.. then people can distribute it to where ever they like..

It might take a while for it to hit the streets im sure.

Has anyone actually built one in the last 10 years or so? I mean, is there any credible evidence of there existence at all? If the Tech is out there why cant some bright spark churn a few out so that the real world can see it for themselves?
Old 28-02-2011, 10:50 AM   #52
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigger_andy View Post
Has anyone actually built one in the last 10 years or so? I mean, is there any credible evidence of there existence at all? If the Tech is out there why cant some bright spark churn a few out so that the real world can see it for themselves?
its been around for over 100 years

heres 2 in the last ten..

Free Energy: Steorn’s Machine on Display in Dublin, Ireland

http://thekatycapsule.com/wordpress/...ublin-ireland/

Italian scientists claim to have demonstrated cold fusion (w/ Video)

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-01-...ion-video.html
Old 28-02-2011, 10:51 AM   #53
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigger_andy View Post
Yes.

Look for Tesla machines and devices, lately popping up all over the net, YT.

There is experimental confirmation of vacuum energy, but of course in the english speaking world this topic was not very popular during the last 6 decades, since it is connected to Nationa Security in the US since 1947, the year of Operation Highjump and Roswell.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 10:52 AM   #54
andyh
Banned

Big corporates are the only guys with the ability to mass manufacture anything and they're the ones with the patents anyway.
If they choose to sit on it and do nothing then thats why we haven't seen it yet.
As and when it suits their agenda they'll start production of it.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 10:56 AM   #55
wakeup2nwo

look into Nikola Tesla!!

Nikola Tesla - The Forgotten Wizard - Free Energy

Nikola Tesla (Serbian Cyrillic: Никола Тесла) (10 July 1856 7 January 1943) was an inventor and a mechanical and electrical engineer. Born in Smiljan, Croatian Krajina, Austrian Empire, he was an ethnic Serb subject of the Austrian Empire and later became an American citizen.[2] Tesla is often described as the most important scientist and inventor of the modern age, a man who "shed light over the face of Earth".[3] He is best known for many revolutionary contributions in the field of electricity and magnetism in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Tesla's patents and theoretical work formed the basis of modern alternating current electric power (AC) systems, including the polyphase power distribution systems and the AC motor, with which he helped usher in the Second Industrial Revolution. Contemporary biographers of Tesla have regarded him as "The Father of Physics", "The man who invented the twentieth century"[4] and "the patron saint of modern electricity."[5]

After his demonstration of wireless communication (radio) in 1894 and after being the victor in the "War of Currents", he was widely respected as one of the greatest electrical engineers who worked in America.[6] Much of his early work pioneered modern electrical engineering and many of his discoveries were of groundbreaking importance. During this period, in the United States, Tesla's fame rivaled that of any other inventor or scientist in history or popular culture,[7] but due to his eccentric personality and his seemingly unbelievable and sometimes bizarre claims about possible scientific and technological developments, Tesla was ultimately ostracized and regarded as a mad scientist.[8][9] Never having put much focus on his finances, Tesla died impoverished at the age of 86.

The SI unit measuring magnetic flux density or magnetic induction (commonly known as the magnetic field B), the tesla, was named in his honour (at the Conférence Générale des Poids et Mesures, Paris, 1960), as well as the Tesla effect of wireless energy transfer to wirelessly power electronic devices which Tesla demonstrated on a low scale (lightbulbs) as early as 1893 and aspired to use for the intercontinental transmission of industrial energy levels in his unfinished Wardenclyffe Tower project.

Aside from his work on electromagnetism and electromechanical engineering, Tesla has contributed in varying degrees to the establishment of robotics, remote control, radar and computer science, and to the expansion of ballistics, nuclear physics,[10] and theoretical physics. In 1943, the Supreme Court of the United States credited him as being the inventor of the radio.[11] Many of his achievements have been used, with some controversy, to support various pseudosciences, UFO theories, and early New Age occultism.

Tesla is honored in Serbia and Croatia, as well as in the Czech Republic and Romania. He was awarded the highest order of the White Lion by Czechoslovakia.

http://www.netsense.net/tesla/

The life story and work of Nikola Tesla. He invented AC electricity, Neon Lights, Radio transmission, The Electric motor, Wireless electricity transfer, Remote control, Hydraulics, Lasers, Space weapons, Robotics, and many, many more things.

As Tesla claimed to have invented a way to harness "free energy" from the voltage difference in the ionosphere that causes lightning, he was seen as a threat to the world energy economy mostly by the rich bankers, J.P. Morgan who was a silent partner with an ulterior agenda. The majority of Tesla's inventions were classified for national security by the US government.

A lot of his discoveries in physics have not been released to the public, despite being invented nearly 100 years ago. Other technologies not yet released to the public include HAARP Electromagnetic technology and high energy directed particle beams used in space weapons.

Some Electromechanical devices and principles developed by Tesla:

* various devices that use rotating magnetic fields (1882)
* induction motor and high frequency alternator
* means for increasing the intensity of electrical oscillations
* alternating current long-distance electrical transmission system (1888)
* Tesla coil
* blade less turbine
* bifilar coil
* Telegeodynamics
* systems for wireless communication (prior art for the invention of radio) and radio frequency oscillators
* robotics and the "AND" logic gate
* X-rays Tubes using the bremsstrahlung process
* devices for ionized gases
* devices for high field emission
* devices for charged particle beams
* methods for providing extremely low level of resistance to the passage of electrical current
* voltage multiplication circuitry
* devices for high voltage discharges
* devices for lightning protection
* Magnifying Transmitter
* VTOL aircraft
* Dynamic theory of gravity
* concepts for electric vehicles
Old 28-02-2011, 10:57 AM   #56
trigger_andy
Banned

Quote:
its been around for over 100 years

heres 2 in the last ten..

Free Energy: Steorn’s Machine on Display in Dublin, Ireland

http://thekatycapsule.com/wordpress/...ublin-ireland/

Italian scientists claim to have demonstrated cold fusion (w/ Video)

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-01-...ion-video.html

Just as I though.
Old 28-02-2011, 10:59 AM   #57
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
Big corporates are the only guys with the ability to mass manufacture anything and they're the ones with the patents anyway.
If they choose to sit on it and do nothing then thats why we haven't seen it yet.
As and when it suits their agenda they'll start production of it.
People have been brought and killed or had patents stolen over the years, this was all about oil and the Rockefeller Rothschild families wanting to make money from the oil fields they found before the invention of free energy..

Watch the video i just posted!

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 28-02-2011 at 11:02 AM.
Old 28-02-2011, 11:13 AM   #58
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
People have been brought and killed or had patents stolen over the years, this was all about oil and the Rockefeller Rothschild families wanting to make money from the oil fields they found before the invention of free energy..

Watch the video i just posted!
Watch the "Unknown" movie, its a lot of hidden truth in it, and full of subliminal hints.
Old 28-02-2011, 11:21 AM   #59
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Watch the "Unknown" movie, its a lot of hidden truth in it, and full of subliminal hints.
This one? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450340/

Never seen it, ill check it out later

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 28-02-2011 at 11:23 AM.
Old 28-02-2011, 11:24 AM   #60
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
No, this one:

I watched it yesterday, but I don't want to post the link, to save the mods trouble.