Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 15-01-2011, 02:01 AM   #41
nonfictionalentity
Banned

If & when a total collapse happens to be honest, we're all pretty fucked. The best thing anyone can do is go off into the wilderness and and try and survive away from all of the masses who will probably end up slaughtering each other.

After a few weeks anyone with a stash of supplies will be having to fight off endless gangs of desperate people willing to kill you for it, and that's not taking into account it will probably be made illegal to hoard goods.

If it was at least a total breakdown of everything then people would be able to set themselves up again but im sure this will be 'managed' with searches and troops on the streets refereeing everything.

So at best any 'survivors' are looking at a cold, isolated, fairly uncomfortable existance constantly looking over their shoulders hoping they don't get found is that really worth surviving for?

I suppose all you'd really be doing is buying a bit of extra time until the inevitable happens....
nonfictionalentity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 02:04 AM   #42
nonfictionalentity
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Yet another crash story of many but how about this.

How it could be done today is to wait until most of the larger EU manufacturing countries had loans on top of loans and stuck in the traps before pulling the credit plugs.

Lets face it we are ready and waiting to start up a interim electronic currency in a matter of hours if needed the computer fuelled system is already in situ.

The physical money could easily be withdrawn in a seriuos depression, coins today are worthless pay packets are nearly all electronic.

Do it on the next bank holliday say easter and you also have the biblical angle to bull it along.

Then daw your trump card and one I have mentioed a few times before, a false attack on the w's3 and its complete.

To stop the internet all you need to do is pull the power switch for a few days or hours every day in the key areas where the main frames are situated, most of which are away from people areas, the net drought would create the overload of the net needed to crash them, but leave the main power on, a reversal of how an invading army does when it does the same with comms.

It really could be that easy, the Euro would be gone in a blip the chinese would be ok afterwards because we would support them even more for what we don't make any more.

Watch out for a rush on businesses going under and out of the equasion just before and war to start at the same time it would be such a confusion act that people run for cover.

The money for all of this has already been stolen to build the model army to get the job done, the infastructure is also in place, the main camps will be the cities themselves.

If they are going to do it they will have to do it before the masses truly wake up, because when they do it will come like an express train just like the October revolution, they will want to get the beach head before the big push.

The beach head has already landed, the film might be in the mind but I bet I'm not the only one who has thought of such a story, too many movies later maybe.
What they said ^^^^^^
nonfictionalentity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 02:06 AM   #43
tinyint
Inactive

[QUOTE=andyh;1059598115]
Quote:
Originally Posted by love_and_peace View Post

Its grand if you live on your own.
If you have a wife and several kids its a bit of a different story.
The best you can do is grow your own, live rural and have plenty of mates who are farmers and help out.

All that said, it won't matter imho...the bankers will step in with their digital currency solution long before we turn into the wild west.

Problem - reaction - solution.
Well I disagree a bit.
The situation in my view is as follows:

Almost all westerners are utterly depended on the system.
Many are pure consuming zombies, who like to be told what to do and to think. We simply forgot how to survive without the consuming machinery.
Now imagine, what will happen, if(I am talking about Germany here) the majority realizes that all their savings and pensions have gone and they worked basically for nothing. The hell will break lose taking the legal aspects iabout the FRG Ltd nto account. Its already spreading like a wild fire.
You see, especially the west germans(who are the majority) never experienced any shortage and love their illusion of "stability", football, beer and "democracy". Many will queue at the closed empty supemarkets, because the TV didn't report it.
Thats what the middle germans(pc called "east" germans) had constantly to deal with, shortages. We, as well as the other folks behind the iron curtain had always have to improvise, and in fact bartering was a common practice. Thats what the west don't even know.

What I want to say, if the system collapses, it will have its own unpredictable dynamics, and we can expect a lot of violent outbreaks. I am not so sure, that it will be a seemless transition to an electronic currency.

We all better prepare most importantly mentally for the worst.
I am much more scared of the forcibly awakened masses than of the elites.
My take it, the very secret invisible(unknown) rulers will sacrifice the visible rulers. The build up of the scapegoats has already started.

Anyway, growing your own food and being as much as possibly independent is the way to go, together with people who you trust and you love/like.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 02:08 AM   #44
alison
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonfictionalentity View Post
If & when a total collapse happens to be honest, we're all pretty fucked. The best thing anyone can do is go off into the wilderness and and try and survive away from all of the masses who will probably end up slaughtering each other.

After a few weeks anyone with a stash of supplies will be having to fight off endless gangs of desperate people willing to kill you for it, and that's not taking into account it will probably be made illegal to hoard goods.

If it was at least a total breakdown of everything then people would be able to set themselves up again but im sure this will be 'managed' with searches and troops on the streets refereeing everything.

So at best any 'survivors' are looking at a cold, isolated, fairly uncomfortable existance constantly looking over their shoulders hoping they don't get found is that really worth surviving for?

I suppose all you'd really be doing is buying a bit of extra time until the inevitable happens....
Life as normal for me then
alison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 02:08 AM   #45
elpressiedente

raise cats

they forage well and make a good stew
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 02:10 AM   #46
wake_up_bomb

I simply do not think the elite will create the level of panic implied in the OP. The reason being, I don't think it's the best approach for them in the West, certainly in the UK. What has worked so well for so long is making people believe that they have something to lose unless they go along with the system, making people believe that they are benefiting and prospering from the system (which of course, a significant number of people are, otherwise it would be impossible to maintain this impression). It's going so well for them micro-managing people's lives and having an orderly, passive, consumerist, docile population, that I do not think it is a strategy from which they will easily move away.

I think the big events required to move to a global currency will be transmitted to the people, not through widespread chaos in people's everyday lives, but through television. It already worked so well in the case of 9/11, it's such a great medium to convey your unpolluted, undiluted, unchallenged message, and, of course, it has an almost mesmerising effect on people. I'm not quite sure how it will work, but the organisation required to manage a potentially chaotic situation as people being desperate for food, while at the same time trying to make fundamental changes to the structure of society and the monetary system, to spin the new system and communicate it to the people in such a way that they respond the way you want them to, while ensuring there are enough supplies to feed all the people that will be required to police the situation, while simultaneously ensuring that these people remain loyal to the system and establishment, not the mass of humanity, is a pretty difficult balancing act.

They brought the EU and Euro in, not even through the backdoor, through the front door, with minimal fuss. Yes, some people opposed it - and a fat lot of good it did. If you look at Ireland, they've already got all the changes in their financial structure that they wanted. There was no starvation necessary. I'm pretty certain they can and will do the same thing with a global currency. There may need to be a period of instability, but it will need to be nowhere near as drastic, in my opinion, as some have predicted.

Quote:
Many are pure consuming zombies, who like to be told what to do and to think. We simply forgot how to survive without the consuming machinery.
Now imagine, what will happen, if(I am talking about Germany here) the majority realizes that all their savings and pensions have gone and they worked basically for nothing. The hell will break lose taking the legal aspects iabout the FRG Ltd nto account. Its already spreading like a wild fire.
You see, especially the west germans(who are the majority) never experienced any shortage and love their illusion of "stability", football, beer and "democracy". Many will queue at the closed empty supemarkets, because the TV didn't report it.
Thats what the middle germans(pc called "east" germans) had constantly to deal with, shortages. We, as well as the other folks behind the iron curtain had always have to improvise, and in fact bartering was a common practice. Thats what the west don't even know.

What I want to say, if the system collapses, it will have its own unpredictable dynamics, and we can expect a lot of violent outbreaks. I am not so sure, that it will be a seemless transition to an electronic currency.
I hadn't read this post until I'd finished composing my post, but I am in complete agreement with it. The situation would be exactly the same in the UK. There is a monumental culture of dependency and entitlement, and any form of shortage would result in utter chaos on an unimaginable scale in no time at all. In my humble opinion!

Last edited by wake_up_bomb; 15-01-2011 at 02:14 AM.
wake_up_bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 02:12 AM   #47
jiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alison View Post
Life as normal for me then
That made me chuckle
Which in sleep has fallen on you
Ye are many – they are few
Shelley
jiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 02:13 AM   #48
johnny botwright
Banned

Exclamation The storm is coming

Things are coming together, more so now , hard times ahead,
the straw that brakes the camels back,

looking at Tunisia, people fleeing some trapped by the riots, this can happen any where, as prices keep increasing.

Like wise events in Brazil, Brisbane, Asia,

intresting to mentioning about wet conditions and pandemics, can go hand in hand.

Time to put your hand in the hand, that will never let go. johnny
johnny botwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 02:14 AM   #49
tinyint
Inactive

In a nutshell:

What is at stakes, is the post WWII order which is based on lies and great deception.
Mathematically, the fiat system cannot work, it must collapse.

I can't wait until its gone.
Old 15-01-2011, 02:14 AM   #50
alison
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny botwright View Post
Things are coming together, more so now , hard times ahead,
the straw that brakes the camels back,

looking at Tunisia, people fleeing some trapped by the riots, this can happen any where, as prices keep increasing.

Like wise events in Brazil, Brisbane, Asia,

intresting to mentioning about wet conditions and pandemics, can go hand in hand.

Time to put your hand in the hand, that will never let go. johnny
OMG! Jonny shouldnt you be scarey the shit outta everyone on the swine flu thread????
alison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 02:21 AM   #51
unsuredebra

I am sitting on the fence with this info.. the only reason, how many times have we been told there is a crash coming? and given 'when', its only when we are told when that I think hmmmm... if we do get another crash say like end of 2008 when the stockmarket really went down, esp the AIM, it will come when we dont expected maybe some news will be held back then they find the time right this is it.. but having said that.. if we have another crash how big will it be?

I was watching a video of someone that talks about his stocks and gives his view on the charts and whats going on and I find it very interesting, he is not over bearing and says its only his view etc, but he did mention about a M and A chart and he did say when a dip will come, I am sure he said March but thats only a dip not a crash so I am watching to see what happens.
unsuredebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 02:21 AM   #52
andyh
Banned

[quote=tinyint;1059598160]
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post

Well I disagree a bit.

My take it, the very secret invisible(unknown) rulers will sacrifice the visible rulers. The build up of the scapegoats has already started.

Anyway, growing your own food and being as much as possibly independent is the way to go, together with people who you trust and you love/like.
Yep. My idea is that they know all too well what they are doing.
Bubbles burst when the central banks turn off the tap and not until

A lot of diversionary nonesense is on TV to try and explain it away but it all boils down to if the banks keep on lending. They can do it from now 'til doomsday tbh.

Here's the trick...

They stop the money and wait for the crash, then they get the govts to bailout the banks (only some who they choose) then they let things go normal again, only this time because the problem is blamed on reckless lending the banks now cannot loan out money....and they need more funding to loan more money
So slowly entire nation states go down the plughole as they cannot make bond repayments.
The IMF steps in and loans these govts more money which has to be repaid with interest as meanwhile more and more states fail...
Just as panic starts to set in, the bankers step up in an emergency EU conference and offer a solution.
The solution being 100% digital currency (with no oversight) coming from 1 central bank only this time....they don't need a FRS banking system anymore, so guess what? The EU recovers...not only that but it becomes an amazing economic powerhouse. Meanwhile the US is coming to its knees and China is about to have a burst property bubble...are you beginning to get the picture now?

They get offered the same deal, only they change the name from Euro to "Credit" or whatever else you like. It will become the one-world digital currency as predicted by Jones/Icke etc.

They have the motive, the means and the opportunity coming up to do it.
Phones will have SIM's issued that link to bank accounts (iphone apps already do this), we'll move from plastic to phones and then we'll skip the whole verichip thing and move straight onto nanochips...and they'll be introduced slowly by commercial enterprise for profit.
People will actually PAY to get these injections which will allow them to walk through supermarkets.

This is all old tech now, it's already done.
RFID tags can even be printed by relatively cheap barcode printers used in shops.

They will initially turn a blind eye to black market trading digitally in the EU and ofc only clamp down on us all once they have everyone in its grasp.

When I first saw this advert for the very first time I was grinning expecting the security guy to collar him and it be an ad about security cameras..then right at the end I got the fright of my fecking life.

Here's the deal...you won't need security cameras. In fact, you'll only need to stock the shelves. It will be impossible to steal.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 02:22 AM   #53
johnny botwright
Banned

Exclamation like i said before

I stand by the storm is coming and the sword is out.

we have seen famines, heat, floods destroying crops,

conditions are as such we could soon be looking at financial collapse,

things changing as we know it,

and like the cassandra crossing weather intentional or other wise ,

viruses to are a part of life,

there is a difference between what will happen, and what can happen, but the possability is still there,

we are all in range, no one is imune as such.

johnny

Last edited by johnny botwright; 15-01-2011 at 02:25 AM.
johnny botwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 02:23 AM   #54
jiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
I simply do not think the elite will create the level of panic implied in the OP. The reason being, I don't think it's the best approach for them in the West, certainly in the UK. What has worked so well for so long is making people believe that they have something to lose unless they go along with the system, making people believe that they are benefiting and prospering from the system (which of course, a significant number of people are, otherwise it would be impossible to maintain this impression). It's going so well for them micro-managing people's lives and having an orderly, passive, consumerist, docile population, that I do not think it is a strategy from which they will easily move away.

I think the big events required to move to a global currency will be transmitted to the people, not through widespread chaos in people's everyday lives, but through television. It already worked so well in the case of 9/11, it's such a great medium to convey your unpolluted, undiluted, unchallenged message, and, of course, it has an almost mesmerising effect on people. I'm not quite sure how it will work, but the organisation required to manage a potentially chaotic situation as people being desperate for food, while at the same time trying to make fundamental changes to the structure of society and the monetary system, to spin the new system and communicate it to the people in such a way that they respond the way you want them to, while ensuring there are enough supplies to feed all the people that will be required to police the situation, while simultaneously ensuring that these people remain loyal to the system and establishment, not the mass of humanity, is a pretty difficult balancing act.

They brought the EU and Euro in, not even through the backdoor, through the front door, with minimal fuss. Yes, some people opposed it - and a fat lot of good it did. If you look at Ireland, they've already got all the changes in their financial structure that they wanted. There was no starvation necessary. I'm pretty certain they can and will do the same thing with a global currency. There may need to be a period of instability, but it will need to be nowhere near as drastic, in my opinion, as some have predicted.

I hadn't read this post until I'd finished composing my post, but I am in complete agreement with it. The situation would be exactly the same in the UK. There is a monumental culture of dependency and entitlement, and any form of shortage would result in utter chaos on an unimaginable scale in no time at all. In my humble opinion!
Very astute, I completely agree.

A better example is Iceland....The Government agreed to pay back the UK and Holland.
The people came out in their thousands, the Government listened (allegedly) after a referendum.

The Government renegotiated terms with said countries.

It is now going through, albeit subject to parliamentary approval. I guarantee there will not be another referendum.

Worth a watch

http://rt.com/programs/documentary/broadcast-blues/

http://rt.com/programs/documentary/b...-blues-part-2/

Quote:
A scathing look at the state of American broadcasting today.

In a no holds barred exposé, veteran journalist Sue Wilson explains how the predominantly conservative corporations controlling talk radio are influencing American public opinion and actually changing the way we vote. She details how false and vitriolic hate campaigns are broadcast as legitimate news reports and laments the lack of government controls which should ensure radio and television broadcasters are upholding their public interest obligations.

Through a series of vignettes, Wilson shows how media policy changes, stemming from the Reagan era, have corrupted American news, information, and even public safety. She gives as a prime example, the recent Fox News court ruling that news does not have to be true.

Wilson says it is up to the public to hold broadcasters as well as the government regulators accountable in order to “take the media back”.
Shelley

Last edited by jiffy; 15-01-2011 at 02:40 AM.
Old 15-01-2011, 02:25 AM   #55
the apprentice
Inactive

[QUOTE=tinyint;1059598160]
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post

Well I disagree a bit.

Nice and wholey dooable, yes.

I like the seamless angle again yes.

On the uprising, that would last about 48 maybe a little longer, the people have a 12 day window like I wrote about earlier, people like to live more than they want to die.

I don't want to put a date upon it but once the main frame is secured it will come very quickly indeed, without much of a dip.

And we will all go on living just the same, Icke and all the others will be out of a job over night and will say I told you so, a remember a clear warning sign before most long running businesses go down, advertise like hell to gain as much money before they go under.

All the signs are there to be seen, all of them, then in time China will be opening factories here in Europe.

And the final insult, A world money museum at the house on the spinning red sheild castle.

Last edited by the apprentice; 15-01-2011 at 02:28 AM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 02:27 AM   #56
daisy100

[QUOTE=love_and_peace;1059597769
Water should keep okay for up to 6 months - but DONT stand the bottles on concrete floor.[/QUOTE]

Excuse my ignorance but WHY can’t you stand water bottles on a concrete floor ?
daisy100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 02:33 AM   #57
elpressiedente

if you take the battery out of a car and place it on a concrete floor. It takes a couple weeks and the battery becomes totally useless. the time spent on the concrete floor then as a percentage of time relates to the expected life of said battery as verses its normal shelf life...

This cannot be explained by conventional science and their imaginary electron theory.

we are dealing with the "life force" aspect of matter/energy.

so if you wish to drink water stored on concrete, sure you can do it, but its best not to.

if you place a piece of cardboard under the battery it negates this 'destroying' effect

keep the bottles in a box

Last edited by elpressiedente; 15-01-2011 at 02:35 AM.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 02:38 AM   #58
jiffy

[QUOTE=andyh;1059598207]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post

Yep. My idea is that they know all too well what they are doing.
Bubbles burst when the central banks turn off the tap and not until

A lot of diversionary nonesense is on TV to try and explain it away but it all boils down to if the banks keep on lending. They can do it from now 'til doomsday tbh.

Here's the trick...

They stop the money and wait for the crash, then they get the govts to bailout the banks (only some who they choose) then they let things go normal again, only this time because the problem is blamed on reckless lending the banks now cannot loan out money....and they need more funding to loan more money
So slowly entire nation states go down the plughole as they cannot make bond repayments.
The IMF steps in and loans these govts more money which has to be repaid with interest as meanwhile more and more states fail...
Just as panic starts to set in, the bankers step up in an emergency EU conference and offer a solution.
The solution being 100% digital currency (with no oversight) coming from 1 central bank only this time....they don't need a FRS banking system anymore, so guess what? The EU recovers...not only that but it becomes an amazing economic powerhouse. Meanwhile the US is coming to its knees and China is about to have a burst property bubble...are you beginning to get the picture now?

They get offered the same deal, only they change the name from Euro to "Credit" or whatever else you like. It will become the one-world digital currency as predicted by Jones/Icke etc.

They have the motive, the means and the opportunity coming up to do it.
Phones will have SIM's issued that link to bank accounts (iphone apps already do this), we'll move from plastic to phones and then we'll skip the whole verichip thing and move straight onto nanochips...and they'll be introduced slowly by commercial enterprise for profit.
People will actually PAY to get these injections which will allow them to walk through supermarkets.

This is all old tech now, it's already done.
RFID tags can even be printed by relatively cheap barcode printers used in shops.

They will initially turn a blind eye to black market trading digitally in the EU and ofc only clamp down on us all once they have everyone in its grasp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eob532iEpqk

When I first saw this advert for the very first time I was grinning expecting the security guy to collar him and it be an ad about security cameras..then right at the end I got the fright of my fecking life.

Here's the deal...you won't need security cameras. In fact, you'll only need to stock the shelves. It will be impossible to steal.
Scary stuff.....Scary because it is quiet possible.

As you quiet rightly pointed out about the money supply being controllable, it is this that makes predictions so very difficult.

Many Economist (me included) thought a Big housing crash was going to happen in the mid 2000.
All the economic marker spelt it, but with the manipulation of interest rates and a few changes in Pensions, it didn't happen.
Shelley
Old 15-01-2011, 02:40 AM   #59
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post

Nice and wholey dooable, yes.

I like the seamless angle again yes.

On the uprising, that would last about 48 maybe a little longer, the people have a 12 day window like I wrote about earlier, people like to live more than they want to die.

I don't want to put a date upon it but once the main frame is secured it will come very quickly indeed, without much of a dip.

And we will all go on living just the same, Icke and all the others will be out of a job over night and will say I told you so, a remember a clear warning sign before most long running businesses go down, advertise like hell to gain as much money before they go under.

All the signs are there to be seen, all of them, then in time China will be opening factories here in Europe.

And the final insult, A world money museum at the house on the spinning red sheild castle.
Well, yes, all the signs are there. Gold and other precious metals rise and will continue to rise this year to unknown heights.
Thats why the FED/ECB try to constantly keep metals low.

However, the german situation is pretty unique, but so important to all the rest, since its connected with huge (finacial) fraud also at legal level, but we still have factories and some solid production left, contrary to all the rest of EU.
As if that wasn't enough, there is a pending truth about WWII history and aftermath, which is connected with very advanced technology.
I think, the rulers decided to make a cut to finally settle all the unsettled issues. The finavcial system in the west almost exclusively depends on the National Security State in the US.

Exiting times will come. its a controlled demolishion, which is necessary. The system is broken from the beginning.

One thing... there is no death, so no need to be scared.

Last edited by tinyint; 15-01-2011 at 02:43 AM.
Old 15-01-2011, 02:44 AM   #60
wake_up_bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffy View Post
Very astute, I completely agree.

A better example is Iceland....The Government agreed to pay back the UK and Holland the people came out in their thousands. The Government listened (allegedly) after a referendum.
The Government renegotiated terms with said countries.

It is now going through, albeit subject to parliamentary approval. I guarantee there will not be another referendum.

Worth a watch

http://rt.com/programs/documentary/broadcast-blues/

http://rt.com/programs/documentary/b...-blues-part-2/
Thankyou for the link, I will watch that tomorrow. It's getting rather late in the day to be watching it today!

With regards to Iceland, I've read a couple of articles about the situation. It's difficult to keep up with everything. I do know that absolute chaos can be managed, as in the case of , but I don't think such dramatic and drastic measures will be required, where I live at least.
wake_up_bomb is offline   Reply With Quote