Inactive

Sorry, I posted the wrong episode.

Here is the right one:

tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 12:57 AM   #22
jiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_and_peace View Post
In the absence of you having even listened this broadcast, please do everyone else a favour here and bog off !!

There are countless sources out there ALL predicting a financial collapse, so we dont need your comments.

If you wish to ignore then fine, ignore it, but dont try and make everyone else`s mind up for them.

You maybe will wish you`d listened when it happens.

MARCH or APRIL what`s it matter. What is important here is that people have FOOD and WATER stocked up.
I have no need to listen to a preacher, peaching Fear....it has been done since Christianity began. (and the other two)

I have been to so called Aid camps in the Third World, I have heard all the lies and doom that is preached to fear the people into conversion.

As someone that knows a little bit more than a preacher about economics, I should just say nothing?

Or should I agree that it is all going pear shaped in March...WHEN IT ISN'T

What happens in March? DO you come back and act in a Christian manner and apologise?

Do you lose any Faith?

Do you go to see this preacher and ask if he had the info from a higher place then why are you wrong?

Nothing I said was personal in my reply and to be honest you're rant wasn't very Christian was it

So go stock pile you're food and water.

Lets hope the 'Christians' listening, all do the Christian thing and share there Booty...is that not fair? considering they had insider information from a higher place.

Call me a sceptic I just can't see it somehow.
Which in sleep has fallen on you
Ye are many – they are few
Shelley
jiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 01:03 AM   #23
jiffy

One last note on this stock piling, If the system crashed to the point that there was no food or water, just how long do you think you're larder is going to last?

What do you do when it has run dry?

Some people watch to many films me thinks...
Shelley

Last edited by jiffy; 15-01-2011 at 01:03 AM.
Old 15-01-2011, 01:10 AM   #24
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffy View Post

I can see the hole western scam system collapse this year. If its gonna be in March, I don't know and don't think so.

Anyway, last year in May, we all were so fucking close to a collapse, since Germany planed to leave the Euro. I wonder what pressure they(US/UK) chose to keep their pets in check.
This will happen, its a matter of time, since the German "govt" can't spew forver golden economic times propaganda.
The vast majority of people really hate the Euro since its beginning. Once we are completely stripped naked, there is not much to lose for many.
The austerity cuts are already noticable...
Petrol: 1,54 €/l
Prices rise
Rents rise
Electricity prices rise

But hey, we export Porsches and Mercedes to the US, where some rich morons buy them, so that our/their pro consuls can report golden times at home.

Last edited by tinyint; 15-01-2011 at 01:11 AM.
Old 15-01-2011, 01:15 AM   #25
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
But hey, we export Porsches and Mercedes to the US, where some rich morons buy them, so that our/their pro consuls can report golden times at home.
And they keep the money, don't spend it into the system and they sack more and more workers and outsource it all to China/India and/or robots.

If you ever sit down and watch "how its made" on the discovery channel you'll almost always see robots.
There's very little thats made nowadays by human hands, and what there is...costs the bloody earth
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 01:18 AM   #26
kel1

Quote:
One last note on this stock piling, If the system crashed to the point that there was no food or water, just how long do you think you're larder is going to last?

Yeah i think so!

If there is an 'end of days' scenario, there are no rules! And i can't imagine you will be barricading your house and counting your tins! I'd just take tins from the supermarket if i could, go fishing, allotment etc. If people are so worried about this then i think they should learn some survivial skills like fishing, making a fire etc, and learn how to grow crops. That makes more sense to me than stockpiling tins!

The only time I would imagine it to be useful is if you live in a very remote area, off the grid possibly -which is where you would be if the SHTF. I would stay mobile though, if i had to.

Also, buying lots of bottled water seems a little crazy- unless you live in the desert or somewhere. Maybe get a water purifier instead- you can use it again and again. Just because water might not come out of a tap, doesn't mean it is not freely available in the uk- plenty of streams, wells, and it rains loads, so you can collect it. Better to learn a few survival tricks than stockpile too much.
kel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 01:20 AM   #27
acharlatani

Quote:

You obviously dont have much of a survival brain do you Jiffy. Your fucked if the system crashes. Will you hide in your larder?

SMASH THE SYSTEM
acharlatani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 01:21 AM   #28
alison
Inactive

Quote:
Corned beefs and tuna`s usually have several years dating, so too do baked beans. Dried milk and cereals are also a good idea.

Tinned foods are more practical than freezer foods because when the system collapses then we dont know whether the power grid will be switched off, and if electric goes off then freezer foods would perish.

When you say you are storing water, dont know whether you mean bottles from the shop. Another option, if you dont mind tap water, is to thoroughly wash out plastic bottles, sterilize them with MILTON, and then refill with tap water. Make sure they are kept air-tight.
Water should keep okay for up to 6 months - but DONT stand the bottles on concrete floor.
Good tip , thankyou.

hasnt the crash already happened? Borrowed time now not money.
alison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 01:23 AM   #29
shape shifter
Banned

QUIT POSTING IDIOTIC PREDICTIONS IN THE NEWS SECTION, THIS IS NOT NEWS.

Your own dumb thoughts do not constitute 'news'.
shape shifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 01:30 AM   #30
jiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acharlatani View Post
You obviously dont have much of a survival brain do you Jiffy. Your fucked if the system crashes. Will you hide in your larder?
TUT TUT Don't make assumption dear boy,

We grow our own, we keep chickens, we are off the Grid, we have our own water purifier.
We also live reasonably remote.

None of this means Jack, IF (which it isn't) the whole system collapsed.

So Mr Survival Brain (what ever that is) afford us you're undoubted wisdom
Shelley
Old 15-01-2011, 01:31 AM   #31
andyh
Banned

Quote:

We grow our own, we keep chickens, we are off the Grid, we have our own water purifier.

It probably involves locking yourself in the larder....but with a shotgun!!

LOLOL!!
Old 15-01-2011, 01:31 AM   #32
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
And they keep the money, don't spend it into the system and they sack more and more workers and outsource it all to China/India and/or robots.

If you ever sit down and watch "how its made" on the discovery channel you'll almost always see robots.
There's very little thats made nowadays by human hands, and what there is...costs the bloody earth
Yep.

Andy, if I didn't experience the collapse of the GDR myself, I would probably think different.
But, the situation here is so frightingly similar to that time in 1989, when the communists celebrated their 40th anniversary, and hundredthousand of people went on the streets at the same time. Nobody of the ruling elites was expecting the unavoidable, since it was decided in Moscow.
Nowadays they also lost completely any touch to reality, and TV is like an ugly revival of past times propaganda show, even worse.

I find some stockpiling a good idea, especially if you live in a city, where supermarkets will have to close in a matter of hours in case of a collapse.
Supermarkets also have almost no stockpile. Welcome to globalization madness, where a dead cow is being transported around the world before it lands at the supermarket meat desk.

A personal stockpile is not useless. If nothing happens then fine, you can eat/drink it any time, but if someting happens, you'll be very glad to have some stockpile.
Old 15-01-2011, 01:31 AM   #33
alison
Inactive

Quote:

Got a spare room???

alison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 01:32 AM   #34
love_and_peace
Inactive

Quote:

I have no need to listen to a preacher, peaching Fear....it has been done since Christianity began. (and the other two)

Seeing as they had the guy who had the info on the prog tonight, then its hardly the radio host`s fault if what that person said is wrong.

I have been to so called Aid camps in the Third World, I have heard all the lies and doom that is preached to fear the people into conversion.

As someone that knows a little bit more than a preacher about economics, I should just say nothing?

Or should I agree that it is all going pear shaped in March...WHEN IT ISN'T

What happens in March? DO you come back and act in a Christian manner and apologise?
What, for having sounded a heads-up warning ?
Or for jumping on your back after you jumped first on what I posted ?

Do you lose any Faith?
NO, because it wasnt the christian radio host who`d been given the initial info.

Do you go to see this preacher and ask if he had the info from a higher place then why are you wrong?
Same answer as previous

Nothing I said was personal in my reply and to be honest you're rant wasn't very Christian was it
Just get tired of people `mocking`
`mocking` was foretold, so its not unexpected.

So go stock pile you're food and water.
Thanks. good advice.

Lets hope the 'Christians' listening, all do the Christian thing and share there Booty...is that not fair? considering they had insider information from a higher place.
NOT when the guy`s been on international radio, and all people can do is MOCK, NO it wouldnt be fair. If they cant be bothered listening then the word `tough` springs to mind.

I`ll stick with the original word : mockers lol.

At the end of the day the best any of us can do is sound the warnings.
Its better to sound a warning and for it to turn out to be untrue, than to keep info to oneself and then find it happens.

Even if the financial collapse turns out to be months away, then its still a good idea to stock pile some food, because food prices are going to soar, and given the drastic weather around the world many crops will now have been ruined (and NO I didnt get that info from TruNews lol - thats being said on many news sources right now)

As you say though ; what when it runs out ?
I guess that`s where a small community comes in handy but its finding like minded people thats difficult because yep, most of those are MOCKERS too !!

Ironically, famines too were foretold, but what do you do when people just want to MOCK ?
That`s why I said : if people dont listen then its just `tough`
That`s not being unkind, but rather a case of `cant take responsiblity for people if they are not even willing to show some responsibility for themselves`
love_and_peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 01:36 AM   #35
love_and_peace
Inactive

[QUOTE=tinyint;1059598091]Yep.

Andy, if I didn't experience the collapse of the GDR myself, I would probably think different.
But, the situation here is so frightingly similar to that time in 1989, when the communists celebrated their 40th anniversary, and hundredthousand of people went on the streets at the same time. Nobody of the ruling elites was expecting the unavoidable, since it was decided in Moscow.
Nowadays they also lost completely any touch to reality, and TV is like an ugly revival of past times propaganda show, even worse.

I find some stockpiling a good idea, especially if you live in a city, where supermarkets will have to close in a matter of hours in case of a collapse.
Supermarkets also have almost no stockpile. Welcome to globalization madness, where a dead cow is being transported around the world before it lands at the supermarket meat desk.

A personal stockpile is not useless. If nothing happens then fine, you can eat/drink it any time, but if someting happens, you'll be very glad to have some stockpile.[/QUOTE]

That`s the way I see it as well.

I also see it the same way insofaras sounding warnings.
If its wrong its wrong, but if the info put out turns out to be right, then at least hopefully it will have helped some people.
love_and_peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 01:40 AM   #36
jiffy

Quote:
I`ll stick with the original word : mockers lol.

At the end of the day the best any of us can do is sound the warnings.
Its better to sound a warning and for it to turn out to be untrue, than to keep info to oneself and then find it happens.

Even if the financial collapse turns out to be months away, then its still a good idea to stock pile some food, because food prices are going to soar, and given the drastic weather around the world many crops will now have been ruined (and NO I didnt get that info from TruNews lol - thats being said on many news sources right now)

As you say though ; what when it runs out ?
I guess that`s where a small community comes in handy but its finding like minded people thats difficult because yep, most of those are MOCKERS too !!

Ironically, famines too were foretold, but what do you do when people just want to MOCK ?
That`s why I said : if people dont listen then its just `tough`
That`s not being unkind, but rather a case of `cant take responsiblity for people if they are not even willing to show some responsibility for themselves`
Allow me to introduce you to Peter and the Wolf

Food shortage have been spouted for at least 6 years.....funny enough just to coincide with Carbon Tax and GMO....FUNNY THAT.

You see you're now talking about very different things....Hyper inflation and or food shortages are a MILLION miles from a total collapse.

Stock piling food and water in the event of a total collapse is completely pointless unless you know what you're going to do when it runs out.
Shelley
Old 15-01-2011, 01:41 AM   #37
jiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alison View Post
Got a spare room???

I'll ask the Mrs
Shelley
Old 15-01-2011, 01:43 AM   #38
andyh
Banned

[QUOTE=love_and_peace;1059598100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Yep.

A personal stockpile is not useless. If nothing happens then fine, you can eat/drink it any time, but if someting happens, you'll be very glad to have some stockpile.[/QUOTE]

That`s the way I see it as well.

I also see it the same way insofaras sounding warnings.
If its wrong its wrong, but if the info put out turns out to be right, then at least hopefully it will have helped some people.
Its grand if you live on your own.
If you have a wife and several kids its a bit of a different story.
The best you can do is grow your own, live rural and have plenty of mates who are farmers and help out.

All that said, it won't matter imho...the bankers will step in with their digital currency solution long before we turn into the wild west.

Problem - reaction - solution.
Old 15-01-2011, 01:44 AM   #39
the apprentice
Inactive

Yet another crash story of many but how about this.

How it could be done today is to wait until most of the larger EU manufacturing countries had loans on top of loans and stuck in the traps before pulling the credit plugs.

Lets face it we are ready and waiting to start up a interim electronic currency in a matter of hours if needed the computer fuelled system is already in situ.

The physical money could easily be withdrawn in a serious depression, coins today are worthless pay packets are nearly all electronic.

Do it on the next bank holliday say easter and you also have the biblical angle to bull it along.

Then daw your trump card and one I have mentioed a few times before, a false attack on the w's3 and its complete.

To stop the internet all you need to do is pull the power switch for a few days or hours every day in the key areas where the main frames are situated, most of which are away from people areas, the net drought would create the overload of the net needed to crash them, but leave the main power on, a reversal of how an invading army does when it does the same with comms.

It really could be that easy, the Euro would be gone in a blip the chinese would be ok afterwards because we would support them even more for what we don't make any more.

Watch out for a rush on businesses going under and out of the equasion just before and war to start at the same time it would be such a confusion act that people run for cover.

The money for all of this has already been stolen to build the model army to get the job done, the infastructure is also in place, the main camps will be the cities themselves.

If they are going to do it they will have to do it before the masses truly wake up, because when they do it will come like an express train just like the October revolution, they will want to get the beach head before the big push.

The beach head has already landed, the film might be in the mind but I bet I'm not the only one who has thought of such a story, too many movies later maybe.

Last edited by the apprentice; 15-01-2011 at 02:06 AM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 01:48 AM   #40
jiffy

[QUOTE=andyh;1059598115]
Quote:

Its grand if you live on your own.
If you have a wife and several kids its a bit of a different story.
The best you can do is grow your own, live rural and have plenty of mates who are farmers and help out.

All that said, it won't matter imho...the bankers will step in with their digital currency solution long before we turn into the wild west.

Problem - reaction - solution.
Bingo....The IMF has already stated it will not allow any country to fail...Iceland with a populous of just 350,000 is proof.

How they stop every country failing hasn't been highlighted...thus IF there was a mass failing, nothing to stop them implementing something 'new'
Shelley