Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 14-01-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
love_and_peace
Inactive

Exclamation Financial crash by March 2011 ?

Financial crash by March 2011 ?

In view of all the news about the dire state of the $$$ and how they`re concerned about the Euro, then I am taking the info below very seriously.

It is a christian radio broadcast, but the info and content in this interview does need to be heard.

Friday January 14, 2011
Guest: Nathan Leal, Augusto Perez, and P.S.
Topic: Various events, both natural and man made, may precede the collapse of the U.S. dollar and usher in huge changes in the global economic system
http://www.trunews.com/listen_now.htm

In deciding whether to listen or take this seriously, also keep in mind what people like GERALD CELENTE have been saying about a coming financial crash.
love_and_peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 11:03 PM   #2
jiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_and_peace View Post
Financial crash by March 2011 ?

In view of all the news about the dire state of the $$$ and how they`re concerned about the Euro, then I am taking the info below very seriously.

It is a christian radio broadcast, but the info and content in this interview does need to be heard.

Friday January 14, 2011
Guest: Nathan Leal, Augusto Perez, and P.S.
Topic: Various events, both natural and man made, may precede the collapse of the U.S. dollar and usher in huge changes in the global economic system
http://www.trunews.com/listen_now.htm

In deciding whether to listen or take this seriously, also keep in mind what people like GERALD CELENTE have been saying about a coming financial crash.
Enough said
Which in sleep has fallen on you
Ye are many – they are few
Shelley

Last edited by jiffy; 14-01-2011 at 11:03 PM.
jiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 11:03 PM   #3
andyh
Banned

I think Portugal will be in trouble come April I believe.
Spain & Italy is anyones guess as yet, I doubt much will come of it initially as Portugal will probably just end up the same was as Ireland but it will bring on the tempo a bit for Spain.

The US is in a far better position for the moment than the EU states are.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 11:09 PM   #4
love_and_peace
Inactive

The way I see it, Rick Wiles has got no reason to lie because if anything he stands to lose out by running this broadcast, whilst once ppl get wind that a financial crash could be just weeks away then ppl are more likely to use their money to stock up on food ect, rather than make donations to TruNews.
So to make anything like this up would only hit his own ministry.
Therefore, I DO believe this info is genuine.
Old 14-01-2011, 11:13 PM   #5
chrispbacon
Banned

It will really start kick in around April time when the new Budget is announced imo.

I only 'woke up' a couple of months ago, but I'm beginning to store up just incase, so far Ive got 17 litres of water, I'm going to try and have at least 50 litres stored by the end of this month. I'm going to go and get some tinned food tommorow, I know this is slightly off topic but can anyone here recommend some good tinned foods that are available at the normal supermarkets (there are no survival shops or outdoor activity shops near me).
chrispbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 11:20 PM   #6
jiffy

Quote:

The way I see it, Rick Wiles has got no reason to lie because if anything he stands to lose out by running this broadcast, whilst once ppl get wind that a financial crash could be just weeks away then ppl are more likely to use their money to stock up on food ect, rather than make donations to TruNews.
So to make anything like this up would only hit his own ministry.
Therefore, I DO believe this info is genuine.
My I suggest you look at a little history, the church has spent it's whole existence pedalling fear.

Trust me, I was brought up a Catholic

The weak and gullible go to the church in their droves when in fear.

Since 9/11, the rise of Christian Fundalmentalism in the US has increased exponentially. The religious right have been preaching doom for the last 10 years.
This is nothing new, just yet ANOTHER prediction, we average a couple a month.
Which in sleep has fallen on you
Ye are many – they are few
Shelley
jiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 11:29 PM   #7
love_and_peace
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffy View Post
My I suggest you look at a little history, the church has spent it's whole existence pedalling fear.

Trust me, I was brought up a Catholic

The weak and gullible go to the church in their droves when in fear.

Since 9/11, the rise of Christian Fundalmentalism in the US has increased exponentially. The religious right have been preaching doom for the last 10 years.
This is nothing new, just yet ANOTHER prediction, we average a couple a month.

In the absence of you having even listened this broadcast, please do everyone else a favour here and bog off !!

There are countless sources out there ALL predicting a financial collapse, so we dont need your comments.

If you wish to ignore then fine, ignore it, but dont try and make everyone else`s mind up for them.

You maybe will wish you`d listened when it happens.

MARCH or APRIL what`s it matter. What is important here is that people have FOOD and WATER stocked up.
Old 14-01-2011, 11:32 PM   #8
andyh
Banned

Quote:
In the absence of you having even listened this broadcast, please do everyone else a favour here and bog off !!

There are countless sources out there ALL predicting a financial collapse, so we dont need your comments.

If you wish to ignore then fine, ignore it, but dont try and make everyone else`s mind up for them.

You maybe will wish you`d listened when it happens.

MARCH or APRIL what`s it matter. What is important here is that people have FOOD and WATER stocked up.
Jiffy knows what he's talking about. Try reading it and thinking about it before making snap judgements.
He is correct that there is a lot of doom and gloom going round but the US is not the place to be looking at in the short term.
Eventually the whole world will have a severe monetary change, I've talked about it at length in the link in my sig.
Old 14-01-2011, 11:36 PM   #9
love_and_peace
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispbacon View Post
It will really start kick in around April time when the new Budget is announced imo.

I only 'woke up' a couple of months ago, but I'm beginning to store up just incase, so far Ive got 17 litres of water, I'm going to try and have at least 50 litres stored by the end of this month. I'm going to go and get some tinned food tommorow, I know this is slightly off topic but can anyone here recommend some good tinned foods that are available at the normal supermarkets (there are no survival shops or outdoor activity shops near me).

Corned beefs and tuna`s usually have several years dating, so too do baked beans. Dried milk and cereals are also a good idea.

Tinned foods are more practical than freezer foods because when the system collapses then we dont know whether the power grid will be switched off, and if electric goes off then freezer foods would perish.

When you say you are storing water, dont know whether you mean bottles from the shop. Another option, if you dont mind tap water, is to thoroughly wash out plastic bottles, sterilize them with MILTON, and then refill with tap water. Make sure they are kept air-tight.
Water should keep okay for up to 6 months - but DONT stand the bottles on concrete floor.
Old 14-01-2011, 11:37 PM   #10
notthisshitagain
Inactive

Quote:

Where's your love and peace?
notthisshitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 11:40 PM   #11
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
I think Portugal will be in trouble come April I believe.
Spain & Italy is anyones guess as yet, I doubt much will come of it initially as Portugal will probably just end up the same was as Ireland but it will bring on the tempo a bit for Spain.

The US is in a far better position for the moment than the EU states are.
Belgium will be next after Portugal.
My take is, Belgium(a british creation) will cease to exist. One part will join France, one part most likely Netherlands, and the (stolen/annexed) german speaking part(Eupen-Malmedy) will most likely join Luxemburg.
They haven't had even a govt for the last 6 months, but good, the Molech EU resides in Brussels.

Last edited by tinyint; 14-01-2011 at 11:41 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 11:42 PM   #12
love_and_peace
Inactive

Quote:
Jiffy knows what he's talking about. Try reading it and thinking about it before making snap judgements.
He is correct that there is a lot of doom and gloom going round but the US is not the place to be looking at in the short term.
Eventually the whole world will have a severe monetary change, I've talked about it at length in the link in my sig.

Fine, go listen to Jiffy.
Info that has come from someone in high places obviously doesnt matter, because Jiffy knows everything.
Please yourself, and have fun if you`re proved wrong (oops sorry, maybe Jiffy will help you then too)

Its not often I get annoyed, but yes Jiffy did rattle my cage, because the minute I said `christian broadcast` she pounced.
Strangely they`ve just been talking in the broadcast about how some ppl would do that - they must have sensed Jiffy was around lol.

No b. wonder if was foretold : `there`ll come MOCKERS` !!!!
(but I reckon they wont be mocking for long when the supermarket shelves are emptied in just a few hours)

Last edited by love_and_peace; 14-01-2011 at 11:43 PM.
Old 14-01-2011, 11:46 PM   #13
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Fine, go listen to Jiffy.
Info that has come from someone in high places obviously doesnt matter, because Jiffy knows everything.
Please yourself, and have fun if you`re proved wrong (oops sorry, maybe Jiffy will help you then too)

Its not often I get annoyed, but yes Jiffy did rattle my cage, because the minute I said `christian broadcast` she pounced.
Strangely they`ve just been talking in the broadcast about how some ppl would do that - they must have sensed Jiffy was around lol.

No b. wonder if was foretold : `there`ll come MOCKERS` !!!!
(but I reckon they wont be mocking for long when the supermarket shelves are emptied in just a few hours)
Its not mocking, merely being sensible. The US can take a hell of a beating yet. They have some cards to play still
Ultimately it will go down the plughole guaranteed, we all know this, but not in March
Old 14-01-2011, 11:46 PM   #14
love_and_peace
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by notthisshitagain View Post

Where's your love and peace?

Even the most peaceful person can run out of patience LOL
Old 14-01-2011, 11:46 PM   #15
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Belgium will be next after Portugal.
My take is, Belgium(a british creation) will cease to exist. One part will join France, one part most likely Netherlands, and the (stolen/annexed) german speaking part(Eupen-Malmedy) will most likely join Luxemburg.
They haven't had even a govt for the last 6 months, but good, the Molech EU resides in Brussels.
Yep, its easy to forget about Belgium
It is indeed on the rocks.

How did you get on with that Gentoo?
Old 14-01-2011, 11:52 PM   #16
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Yep, its easy to forget about Belgium
It is indeed on the rocks.

How did you get on with that Gentoo?
I sent gentoo to Belgium temporarily.
Haven't had the nerve today, to recompile the kernel again, still have not found the missing driver. Next try tomorrow on a chilling Saturday

Yep, Belgium is in fact bankrupt. There was a good german article on the possible split. Iirc, Sarkozy already announced interest in the french speaking part.
I'll see if I can find that article again, since the site/blog was taken down on Friday(due to being inconvenient).

It all depends on us, the Germans. If we sweep our corrupt US pro consuls away, the EU will collapse.

PS: Its heavily boiling under the surface here. It won't be long until 65 years of paternalism and reeducation will explode in a violent orgy. Very dangerous situation we are heading here.

Last edited by tinyint; 15-01-2011 at 12:00 AM.
Old 15-01-2011, 12:03 AM   #17
son_of_parrot
Banned

Im stockpiling as we speak.

I imagine Noah got the same abuse when he was building his Ark.

My advice to all ye doubters....better be safe than sorry!

It's coming that's for certain, when?...I dont know but be prepared!
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 12:06 AM   #18
love_and_peace
Inactive

Quote:
Its not mocking, merely being sensible. The US can take a hell of a beating yet. They have some cards to play still
Ultimately it will go down the plughole guaranteed, we all know this, but not in March

Well, I saw it from a slightly different angle.

Ask yourself : would it be in the best interest of any Radio broadcaster to put out this sort of information, whilst once people get wind that a financial crash could be just weeks away, then they`d be more likely to use all their money to stock up on food, rather than be making any donations to a christian radio station. Keep in mind TruNews DO rely solely on donations.
Therefore tonight`s broadcast is very, very risky to them.

tptb are obviously working behind the scenes to bring about a total crash, and then they`ll introduce their one world currency.

Info we read in the news and which leads us to believe this country or that country will go down first could very easily be a distraction.
I am sure tptb dont want to see bank runs !!

But that`s just my opinion, and if others see it differently then fair enough.
Old 15-01-2011, 12:13 AM   #19
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:

Full shelves in the grocery store and a variety of food for us granted nowadays in the Federal Republic of Germany . About possible supply shortages hardly anyone thinks about. Private stockholding is omitted, especially in the urban households in general.

There are a fortunately today very unlikely scenario of war, many peace-time crisis situations that may create a shortage of food nonetheless, leading to supply shortages. These include, for example, natural disasters (eg flood), animal diseases (eg FMD) or serious accidents in industrial plants (such as nuclear reactor accidents).

What the state is taking in order to guarantee food emergency supplies to the population and how you can help yourself by your own private pension provision in emergencies, this Internet site informs you.

http://www.ernaehrungsvorsorge.de/

http://translate.google.de/translate...n&hl=&ie=UTF-8
Also not a bad analysis by Max Keiser:

Old 15-01-2011, 12:20 AM   #20
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Well, I saw it from a slightly different angle.

Ask yourself : would it be in the best interest of any Radio broadcaster to put out this sort of information, whilst once people get wind that a financial crash could be just weeks away, then they`d be more likely to use all their money to stock up on food, rather than be making any donations to a christian radio station. Keep in mind TruNews DO rely solely on donations.
Therefore tonight`s broadcast is very, very risky to them.

tptb are obviously working behind the scenes to bring about a total crash, and then they`ll introduce their one world currency.

Info we read in the news and which leads us to believe this country or that country will go down first could very easily be a distraction.
I am sure tptb dont want to see bank runs !!

But that`s just my opinion, and if others see it differently then fair enough.
There's plenty of others who keep on doing the same thing and they rely on donations too.
I believe it is called "cognitive dissonance"

"The most famous case in the early study of cognitive dissonance was described by Leon Festinger and others in the book When Prophecy Fails. The authors infiltrated a group that was expecting the imminent end of the world on a certain date. When that prediction failed, the movement did not disintegrate, but grew instead. By sharing cult beliefs with others, they gained acceptance and thus reduced their own dissonance"

Religion generally (not just christianity) is a prime example of this issue as just about all abrahamic faith is split into many segments who believe slightly different things but their numbers reassure them despite their cognitive dissonance.

Stockpiling if there is going to be any long term trouble is actually a waste of time. What you really need is a rural community who are tight knit and helping each other.
You can never be totally independent or survive for long, especially if you have a family to feed.
Humanity has coped through harsh times by co-operation not by going it alone. Christians ofc should know this...it is surprising to see that when/if tshtf many will adopt a "f*ck you" attitude to anyone else and refuse to co-operate. It is in fact this very attitude which will be their downfall as it is against nature.

Your most important asset through tough times are your friends.

I'll tell you a little story as an example...

The SAS decides to send a bunch of lads one day out to the Brecon Beacons to survive in the wilds for a week.
They're given a pack with some limited grub and stuff to cook with and a tarp for making a tent. They all march off and a week later they all arrive back.
Thing is one of the lads is clean as a whistle, not a single crease and he's even clean shaven.
Which one do you think they peg down for promotion?