Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 16-12-2008, 10:18 AM   #21
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by academylin View Post
I am struggling a little in understanding this concept.
I BELIEVE the economy is collapsing, regardless of whether it is in any form of media news, the implications are apparant on the High Street, ie) 3 shop asisstants, no customers.... in one shop after the other.
In a seasonal town ( in which I live ) this is an ongoing winter epidemic, aided not by the closure of the main airport ! ( Thanks Council !! ) however, how then will the people from this town, who live " hand to mouth " and have no savings, then be affected by rushing to change their non existent savings into euros.... and anyway if the price of the euro is stronger why does this not make sense ? Thinking aloud now, bear with me.. I am not aware of retail outlets actually taking the euro as payment, does this happen, and forgive me, as I said, sleepy ( backward ) holiday capital of England calling..... and also when I claimed some cash from another site from which I get paid dollars and then converted into sterling, ( I know the pound is weak, but when you/re expecting close to sixty quid and get thirty, ) It confuses me as to what is the best to do. leave the cash to acumalate and draw it next time the pound is strong.. convert it to euros......take the dollar rate and move to California..
See told you I was thinking aloud !
Problem, reaction, solution...
California here I come, la la la .....
California?

Not San Diego by any chance?

They're even putting up Tsunami warning signs on the beaches in California, which is rather bizarre...

Why not Australia?

** As for the end of cheap flights. Sorry, but

Hooray!

Less flights? Another nail in the chemtrail denier coffin.

Closing local airports? Sorry, but

Hooray!

Less airports? Less excuses for the grid patterns in the skies!
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 10:23 AM   #22
academylin

Default Now we're motoring.

Will this be the beginning of the end for Clarky?

Legal limit with a trailor is 50 i believe, so this guy was also speeding, who advised that?
Click to rate Rating 9 - nigel plant, Hertfordshire, 16/12/2008 09:32
As it says in the report, the vehicle was a Mitsubishi Pajero, which is not a 'big' 4x4. From Mitsubishi's web site, the max towing weight is 2.8 tonne (2800kg), but more importantly the max nose weight (the weight exerted on the towing hitch of the car) is 100kgs.
If this was exceeded (which with 3 bullocks in the trailer probably was) then it would put the car in an unstable 'nose up' attitude, and to try to drive at over 60mph is just madness.
Click to rate Rating 11 - Paul, Devizes, UK, 16/12/2008 09:31

No!

Last edited by academylin; 16-12-2008 at 10:24 AM. Reason: add quote
academylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 10:29 AM   #23
academylin

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony65 View Post
California?

They're even putting up Tsunami warning signs on the beaches in California, which is rather bizarre...

Why not Australia?

Hooray!

Hooray!

I appreciate the chemtrail solution, it would seem that The South West relied quite heavily on weekend holidayers who used the airport ( flash b******s ) and commuters who live here and would fly to the cities ( even flasher b******s ) however it has been mentioned that the economy down here ( which as I keep saying is virtually non existent, September to May ) is losing close to three million ( pounds sterling ) a week, the airports been shut x three weeks, so thats an awful lot of cash which could have been sent to Eastern Europe !
academylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 10:30 AM   #24
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony65 View Post
California?

Why not Australia?

Hooray!

Hooray!

Thats been my excuse living here, I dont even live over a flight path but will people take note? Will they F*ck!

Even when the airport was operational it was too small to accommodate these planes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 01:46 PM   #25
redhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post

I agree with you about not getting Steevo's post, the economy is designed to crash, I dont think that its happening just because we think it is.
Beldazar.....Everything happens because we think it does for we are one mind subjectivley experiencing a manipulated reality.
redhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 01:52 PM   #26
beldazar

well, yes, I suppose you are right but as a collective perhaps. I certainly wasnt thinking there was gonna be a global melt-down, not until I got onto this that is...

So WHO are these culprits then!

Anyway...Im still not sure about it because of the mass of people expecting some big airship tp appear in the sky on the 14th, if this applies then why didnt it materialise?

Old 16-12-2008, 02:14 PM   #27
redhead

Thoughts and emotions are electro-chemical impulses which attract other electro-chemical impulses which are charged with the same thoughts(positive/negative if you will) , this is how things work, this is why the powers that be put so much negativity and violence on the TV/Music/Cinema.

Things don't just materialise (well not in this dimension anyway ) they are given a charge and then things snowball from there.

We have forgotten that we are observers that observe and that our thoughts and emotions are not us, they are just tools to aid us with our creations, unfortunately our dream has been hijacked.
redhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 03:55 PM   #28
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
In my opinion, they need us to BELIEVE that the economy is about to collapse and THEN they can collapse it. Woolies is an obvious way of getting the average Joe to believe that the collapse will happen soon. We will then ACCEPT it and go rushing to exchange our savings into Euros, which will be the final piece of the jigsaw IN MY OPINION. And they can they then give us the solution to the problem. One world government and one world currency.
We need to spread this type of information so that when it happens the people will not be in the dark of how it is gonna happen and more importantly WHY.
Yes, there's no doubt that this crash is meant to happen. The cycle of booms and slumps, with all the pain and deprivation they cause, is a central essence of the current economic system. Also do you read Nexus? Check out the article about the "Weapons of Mass Financial Destruction": the derivative investment trading.

It's no coincidence that Clarkson's article was centred on the situation in Ireland because that country is the focus of the EU agenda at the moment. the Irish people very wisely chose to reject the Lisbon treaty, and now the Elite are faced with the usual task when people don't do what they're told willingly: Make them do what they're told secretly, without them knowing they're doing it! You're right, we need to spread the word. Propaganda only works when we don't know it's propaganda.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 04:00 PM   #29
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiumfire View Post
Personally, I think we are all to blame according to the measure in which we each can be. Society is imploding through indifferent hedonistic lifestyles. We all want the comfort of what interests us, stimulates us, stops us from glaring too much at the reality of the situation. In short, we all want to live a life of escapism, and open-ended credit gave it to us, but now gargantuan corruption has started to topple the dominoes, and somewhere in the chains of downfalls, each of us are placed...our turn will come shortly.

I for one do not care that society is collapsing. I do not care who gets hurt, who suffers, who survives and who doesn't. However, this non-caring attitutde does not extend to future generations, we are punishing them now, even before they walk the planet and breathe its polluted air. As a conscious and sentient species we are failing big time. Be under no conspiratorial illusion, this is not stage-managed or manufactured, it is one simple big mis-managed uncaring mess.

Yes, it creates a opportunity to devise and implement globalised government, and if the mess gets big enough, hurtful enough, people will plead for globalised government, they will abidicate their freedoms in order to gain lesser amounts of their hedonistic addictions. Fortunately, the natural life span of the male entitles me to leave this shithole sometime over the next 20 years, believe me, I'll have my bags packed and be happy to go!

Bring it on I say, let the consequences be what ever they will be. It needs to happen...it is the only way that we all become equalized, no more rich and poor, fed and unfed, healthy and sick; we all become the same...the dying impoverished, self-marked for extinction in an abbatoir of our own making.
Yes, it could be a case of that Chinese word David talks about, the one that translates as both "crisis" and "opportunity". Yes, let the whole damn edifice collapse! It will be an important lesson for us, and by us I mean myself and other forum members too. We can't shirk reponsibility because we are all in some way part of the system of economic exchange. Our challenge is to take advantage of the situation without letting it drag us down with it. We could help set up small local economies. I'm going to join my local newspaper forum and suggest it.

Old 16-12-2008, 04:04 PM   #30
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
We could help set up small local economies. I'm going to join my local newspaper forum and suggest it.
A friend of mine has suggested I try starting up a "transition town" where I live. He may be right, although I don't feel particularly attached to where I am anyway, I'd rather move somewhere else to be honest.
Old 16-12-2008, 04:06 PM   #31
hagbard_celine

Quote:
well, yes, I suppose you are right but as a collective perhaps. I certainly wasnt thinking there was gonna be a global melt-down, not until I got onto this that is...

So WHO are these culprits then!

Anyway...Im still not sure about it because of the mass of people expecting some big airship tp appear in the sky on the 14th, if this applies then why didnt it materialise?
It could be another empty apocalypse scenario, like the Millennium, 9/9/99 etc, but who knows. As the Cornish comedian Jethro said: "Live every day as is if were your last... because one day you'll be right!"

Who's to blame? The Illuminati first come to mind, but then this leads to the question: "Who's to blame for the Loomies being here in the first place?" And the culpirt, to quote "V", can be found by merely looking in the mirror.

But let's not get guilty! We all make mistakes eh? Guilt might hold us back, make us believe we're unworthy of a better life in a happier world.

Old 16-12-2008, 04:08 PM   #32
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
A friend of mine has suggested I try starting up a "transition town" where I live. He may be right, although I don't feel particularly attached to where I am anyway, I'd rather move somewhere else to be honest.

Good idea; there are transition towns in several locations, like the Findhorn Community and Totnes, Devon. Totnes has its own currency, the Totnes pound. We could use it as a model for our own currencies.

Old 16-12-2008, 04:21 PM   #33
beldazar

haha, Totnes makes me laugh! When I joined the Cornwall forum, the ppl on there claimed I had gone 'a little bit 'Totnes', I presume its because there are plenty of awakened souls on there

Old 16-12-2008, 04:23 PM   #34
hagbard_celine

Quote:
haha, Totnes makes me laugh! When I joined the Cornwall forum, the ppl on there claimed I had gone 'a little bit 'Totnes', I presume its because there are plenty of awakened souls on there
If the Cornish look up to Totnes then that's a big compliment!

I know Jeremy Clarkson can be a bit irritating sometimes, but I think it's a part he plays. He's a great entertainer in my view.