Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 16-02-2019, 11:58 AM   #1
northernway

Default Urine, Fasting, Fruit and Re-Programming your mind...

New Horizons Saint Annes. 18th September 2018

Dave Murphy [Allegedly] shows us how to get our bodies back to where they should be, glowing with health.

There are simple ways to counter the attacks of 'Modern Living' on our bodies... we've just forgotten what our ancestors took for granted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8lns36Kj6I
northernway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 10:46 PM   #2
elpressiedente

Much better way for Healing..

This device will make OIL if you change the FREQUENCY of the DC powering it in water.

Its sold as a Healing tool and was the ORIGINAL device that started the footbath industry in 1996, that today sees dozens of NON WORKING SCAM COPIES

It has 25,000 customers who have used it, and its the only design thats has clinical trials at University level earning a PhD in its effectiveness to cure Cancers.

It literally leaves an OILY scum in the tub as a residual interaction between water and Magnetic Current.

This OIL PRODUCTION can be greatly increased to make gallons a day for PENNIES as our research showed when testing this device for the many 100's of other uses it has besides just sticking one's feet in a bucket for Healing. So 1000's of people are turning water into oil every day and dont even know it. Buy one and see for yourself and get healing to boot.

Besides OIL production so pure it doesnt need refining to use, it has DNA cross germination abilities (its better than the device in the Patent "DNA TELEPORTATION".

And would the average human even recognise Heavenly Sky Dweller Technology (alien tech) if they actually saw it? So let the skeptics begin... I've heard it all before a million times.

https://aquachifootbath.com/

I do not sell them and have no financial or monetary interest, nor do I manufacture them, I just invented the concept of Magnetic Field Bio Enhancement for HEALING.
Only out of the box thinkers investigate the unknown. Those with their head firmly locked down in a box DO NOT investigate and call names.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2019, 07:38 AM   #3
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

lol drinking wee wee, that fella is winding you up
zArk[ie] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2019, 02:09 PM   #4
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zArk[ie] View Post
lol drinking wee wee, that fella is winding you up
No, people do actually take the piss

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/gizmo...1648474064/amp
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2019, 08:32 PM   #5
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

is a page on tinernet really necessary to say

dont drink your wee, your body actually tried to get rid of it
sort of anti nature
zArk[ie] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 07:51 PM   #6
decim

Kick the carbs into touch, get a good water filter like the ZeroWater one £30, it even filters fluoride and glyphoste to 0.
I have been carb free (except the small amounts in the veg I eat.) since Jan 15th this year and consuming 4200 calories per week. In ketosis for just over 4 weeks now. A life change not a diet.

It has improved my health vastly on all fronts.
If you have CFS/similar I recommend it if you can cope.
Giving up carbs does involve a period of withdrawal, now it's a doddle. I wouldn't go back to the state of health I was enduring previously.
Do a bit of research if you have long term health problems it might be what cures your long term ills. And it's free, except the water filter of course.

Bollocks to drinking piss, dirty bastards.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote