Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 30-07-2007, 03:48 PM   #21
umbrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by graflok View Post
Why don't you explain to us how this is so?
The inside of the earth is extremely hot. The planet is in fact cooling. This heat makes the surface temperature possible. If we didn't have it we would have a cold surface like some other planets in our solar system which do not have a "living" core.

So u can have 2 scenarios:

a) the earth is solid with a hot core of magma

or

b) the earth is hollow with a sun hovering inside of it, defying all laws of physics.

Conclusion: Scenario b is completely preposterous.
umbrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2007, 06:16 PM   #22
graflok

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbrex View Post
The inside of the earth is extremely hot. The planet is in fact cooling. This heat makes the surface temperature possible. If we didn't have it we would have a cold surface like some other planets in our solar system which do not have a "living" core.

or

b) the earth is hollow with a sun hovering inside of it, defying all laws of physics.

I love that expression "defying all laws of physics."

UFOs are said to "defy all laws" of gravity, aeronautics, motion, time, etc. yet
many thousands have been seen and photographed, etc.

Bigfoot "defies all laws" of zoology yet thousands have been seen and some
photographed and many examples of footprints and other evidence exist.

Lake monsters and other crypids "defy all laws" of evolution yet many
witnesses report seeing them going back many years.

I don't think there is a "paranormal" subject that does not "defy all laws" of
some "science" or other. That's basically what "paranormal" means -- defying
"conventional wisdom."

So, when I see the expression "defies all laws of _______" I just think it
means "defies all laws that we currently foist off on the brain-washed
students in our universities."

BTW, I'm not saying the Earth is hollow. I don't know if it is or not. But, I suggest
not relying on "all laws of physics" as a measure of whether something exists or not.
graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2007, 06:37 PM   #23
umbrex

Quote:
I love that expression "defying all laws of physics."

UFOs are said to "defy all laws" of gravity, aeronautics, motion, time, etc. yet
many thousands have been seen and photographed, etc.
It's simple; advanced technology

Quote:
Bigfoot "defies all laws" of zoology yet thousands have been seen and some
photographed and many examples of footprints and other evidence exist.
This is just to stupid for comment.

Quote:
Lake monsters and other crypids "defy all laws" of evolution yet many
witnesses report seeing them going back many years.
most of which have been proven hoaxes, even more are myths and attention whores and nutters

Quote:
So, when I see the expression "defies all laws of _______" I just think it
means "defies all laws that we currently foist off on the brain-washed
students in our universities."
when i see this i think you should might have invested a little more time refining your own skills

Quote:
BTW, I'm not saying the Earth is hollow. I don't know if it is or not. But, I suggest not relying on "all laws of physics" as a measure of whether something exists or not.
Dude. Ur arguing for a fucking hollow earth, You are using UFO's, Bigfoot and the Loch-Ness monster to back your argument. Get real. It's like smashing your head into a brick wall..

I have an open mind. I can go along with a lot of things where normal people say stop.
But for gods sake man, you have to maintain a critics view on things. Some things are just to stupid to go along with, the hollow earth is one of them.

Last edited by umbrex; 30-07-2007 at 06:41 PM.
Old 30-07-2007, 07:02 PM   #24
umbrex

I just found this interesing term: Woo woo:

"Woo-woo" is shorthand for the kind of conspiracy theorist/against the mainstream proponent that will believe about any damn thing. Holographic planes, Face on Mars, alien bases on the Moon; you name it
Old 30-07-2007, 08:38 PM   #25
ms_moon

I think what is meant by 'Hollow Earth' is that there are underground passages and dwellings in there- it is quite large in there you know...!!
ms_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2007, 09:44 PM   #26
nickatnoon61
Banned

Default Educated????

Quote:

or

Umbrex, it sounds like you are "educated"! I am trying to forget everything I learned in "school"!
nickatnoon61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2007, 10:16 PM   #27
umbrex

Quote:
I think what is meant by 'Hollow Earth' is that there are underground passages and dwellings in there- it is quite large in there you know...!!
I actually agree on this. I believe the myth of the hollow earth originate from old tales of existing vast cave systems, but the hollow earth theory is about the entire surface is nothing but a shell with holes at each pole and a sun inside.

Quote:
Umbrex, it sounds like you are "educated"! I am trying to forget everything I learned in "school"!
Don't forget everything you learned just because you found out everything isn't as it seems.

edit: No soup for you

Last edited by umbrex; 30-07-2007 at 10:27 PM.
Old 31-07-2007, 12:12 AM   #28
graflok

Quote:
It's simple; advanced technology

This is just to stupid for comment.

most of which have been proven hoaxes, even more are myths and attention whores and nutters

when i see this i think you should might have invested a little more time refining your own skills

Dude. Ur arguing for a fucking hollow earth, You are using UFO's, Bigfoot and the Loch-Ness monster to back your argument. Get real. It's like smashing your head into a brick wall..

I have an open mind. I can go along with a lot of things where normal people say stop.
But for gods sake man, you have to maintain a critics view on things. Some things are just to stupid to go along with, the hollow earth is one of them.
Sorry, your post defies all laws of logic and is hereby rejected.
Old 31-07-2007, 12:13 AM   #29
graflok

Quote:
I just found this interesing term: Woo woo:

"Woo-woo" is shorthand for the kind of conspiracy theorist/against the mainstream proponent that will believe about any damn thing. Holographic planes, Face on Mars, alien bases on the Moon; you name it
Physics too?
Old 31-07-2007, 12:13 AM   #30
kblood

One of the ideas I have been studying lately, for the human race to survive eventual cataclysmic events, is an idea for us to build underground cities. Something ala what Zion in "The Matrix" trilogy. While exploring this I heard about discoveries of underground cavesystems. While exploring these they found underground cities. My source didnt say wether it was abandonded or not, but who knows? We could have "inter"terrestials in a more literal sense than David Icke tells us.

Seems to be covered up though. Havent been able to find anything about underground places where people might have lived. And if it is covered up...

Other things I think is worth noting. I think I have read about planets that sometimes "evolve" into a sun. I think some planets is close to the state of becoming a sun. So about the "being a sun" inside of Earth being against the laws of physics: Well, the laws of physics are sometimes subject to change. That a planets core is magma is a theory the way I see it. Yes, volcanoes sprout lava, but if we had a sun inside our planet, then wouldnt it be logical that it melts stone and whatever else there is in the Earth. If there is a world inside Earth, it might not be defying the laws of physics. It just defies how we believe planets to be. The way I see it, the "sun" they have in an underground world, would simply be a sun below them, instead of above them, unless they are beings with a very different molecular structure than ours... f.ex. gas based, but I think that would defy the laws of physics... I guess. We are still learning what makes the world turn, and what drives the Universe, as I see it. What we now know is vast, but what is left to learn is probably...vaster

Last edited by kblood; 31-07-2007 at 12:14 AM. Reason: missing word
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 12:14 AM   #31
graflok

Quote:
I actually agree on this. I believe the myth of the hollow earth originate from old tales of existing vast cave systems, but the hollow earth theory is about the entire surface is nothing but a shell with holes at each pole and a sun inside.
That is only one of the scenarios described. There are several. You should at least read up on a
subject before condemning it.
Old 31-07-2007, 12:20 AM   #32
kblood

I have to agree with Graflock. As far as I know, and have been told, it is likely that there are or at least have been underground (a?) civilisation/s. Maybe during that great flood the bible mentions, if that really happened, with Noah saving alot of people on his yacht and all that
Old 31-07-2007, 08:31 AM   #33
chandrakavi
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickatnoon61 View Post
Didn't scientists say that matter does not exist?
and Umbrex you are asking for "rock solid arguments about the Hollow earth?"
chandrakavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 09:35 AM   #34
joe 90
Banned

If the Earth has an 800 mile deep solid crust with a hollow interior where does the lava come from when a volcano erupts?
joe 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 10:08 AM   #35
chandrakavi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe 90 View Post
If the Earth has an 800 mile deep solid crust with a hollow interior where does the lava come from when a volcano erupts?
That lava most surely comes from the hard crust, probably at 400
miles at the surface and goes out through volcanos.

Another question: why are icebergs made of fresh water when the only water at the poles ,according to the conventional view, is sea water?
chandrakavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 12:25 PM   #36
reptilianshapeshifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrakavi View Post
That lava most surely comes from the hard crust, probably at 400
miles at the surface and goes out through volcanos.

Another question: why are icebergs made of fresh water when the only water at the poles ,according to the conventional view, is sea water?
Probably got a big water distiller in the hollow earth
”I know that most men, including those at ease with problems of the greatest complexity, can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it be such as would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions which they have proudly taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their life” [Leo Tolstoy]
reptilianshapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 02:43 PM   #37
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe 90 View Post
We have been told that the center of the earth is magma, but can we prove or disprove it in any way? So the question you should be asking is: "What is magma?"... melted rocks and so on as far as I know. Its not some special substance that only occours in the center of a planet, you could of course also make magma in a lab using whatever makes up magma and applying alot of heat.

Im not believing in either theory about how a planet is to exists, untill we get some nice pictures and all that from a planet like ours that cracks in two. Maybe we will get a chance to see in 2012?
Old 31-07-2007, 02:55 PM   #38
joe 90
Banned

No my question is this

If the Earth has a 800 mile thick crust with a hollow interior where does the lava come from when a volcano erupts?
joe 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 03:18 PM   #39
kblood

I thought you realised that from what I just wrote... It is what I have tried explaining in two posts already. I guess it needs another go:

If there is a "sun" in the center of the planet, and the planet is hollow, the that sun will have solar flares, just like our sun has. These would probably turn out as volcanoes on our side of the planet. The magma is then the earths surface being melted by this solar flare or sun spot, and then the heat makes it come to our surface of the planet and becomes a volcano or at least a volcano eruptions.

If you read geography books, our current "schooled" beliefs of how our planet is, is that the planet got big epic "plates" making up what holds our continents. These plates arent completely stable, so the current theory of a volcanic eruption is that two of these plates float towards each other, and then the magma they float upon is pushed up through our surface. Any rocks and dirt between these plates are also pushed up and makes up for mountains, and maybe these plates part and they make canyons.
They must be the size of a country and in som cases larger If you look on a world map or something like that, and see mountain ranges, they are probly between two of these gigantic plates. These plates also cause earthquakes.

So to sum up the current acknowledged theory with this hollow earth one:
Current belief is that these plates float on manga, but for the hollow earth theory to be true, or at least some of the hollow earth theories, then these plates might not be floating on magma... they might instead be floating on gasses of hot air or something. Therefore a possible atmosphere inside earth would be very different from ours. I do see it as an unlikely theory, but that doesnt invalidate it altogether in my point of view. That the earth was flat probably felt much more logical back in the dark ages than it being a ball of dirt... so who is to say we still havent found all the answers about our planet? I certainly believe there are still many secrets or revelations hidden and unknown to us.
Old 31-07-2007, 04:24 PM   #40
truthseeker1980

I don't know why some of the people on here find this theory so hard to accept, to be honest it's NOT a conspiracy, up until the 1920's most governments funded scientists research into the subject and US PATENTS were passed about the theory around that time.

That to me is more than enough evidence that it probably is hollow. If it's not considered as a conspiracy by the mainstream scientists in this field, just because you cant get your head around the theory behind it, doesn't mean it's not true.

They haven't publically patented UFO theories or technologies have they, but more people believe that theory.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote