Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 13-07-2007, 09:53 AM   #1
chandrakavi
Banned

Default The Hollow Earth

David Icke states in THE BIGGEST SECRET, that many years ago many people seriously believed ,AND OTHERS STILL DO, that the earth IS Hollow(also see in youtube THE HOLLOW EARTH.) The Nazis, the writer Jules Verne(iniate of of the secret society with Connections to order of teh godlen dawn and others. it is said the earth has entrances at the poles saying a base was established in the Antartica, Admiral Richard E. Byrd, who flew there with his entire USA crew,
David icke recommends reading the book THE HOLLOW EARTH by Dr. Raymond
Bernard as a summary of the evidence. It is said that the outer crust goes down 800 miles and beyond that the planet is hollow.
Also the unanswered question : why are iceberg made of fresh water , when the only water available at the poles is sea water?There rare fresh
water rivers out of the inner Earth forming the fresh water icebergs.

Ray Palmer believed that UFOs came not from space ,they came from the inner earth(hollow earth).

There is an inner sun , clouds, animals, which in the winter migrate to the north, to where it's warmer.

so there are people living inside this same earth, in the hollow earth,
miles under our feet ,and we are not supposed to know about it,
wouldn't believe it either, but Admiral Byrd and witnesses were there to see it. Reality is stranger than fiction.
The Roman writer, GAIUS PLINIUS SECUNDUS, known as Pliny,
refers to underground peoples who had fled from Atlantis ,
also legends of the Inner Earth dwellers called the Troglodytes who, Pliny said, have hidden in their tunnels a great ancient treasure.
chandrakavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 08:47 AM   #2
chandrakavi
Banned

Talking voyage to hollow earth 2007

go to:

http://www.voyagehollowearth.com

Interesting that someone would show up this year 2007,
let's see what will happen
Old 18-07-2007, 10:40 AM   #3
david ickes bike
Banned

Quote:
Admiral Richard E. Byrd, who flew there with his entire USA crew
I was under the impression Byrd says he flew in alone. Either way Byrd was a s mad as a hatter.
david ickes bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 07:56 PM   #4
chandrakavi
Banned

Default with the whole crew

Admiral Byrd fllew with his entire crew, NOT ALONE,
you can be skeptical about one man, but all of them?
we'll see what happens with the trip 2007
Old 18-07-2007, 10:30 PM   #5
raffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by david ickes bike View Post
I was under the impression Byrd says he flew in alone. Either way Byrd was a s mad as a hatter.
Doubt a man as mad as a hatter could rise to the rank of admiral.

Mind you bush became president so who knows
raffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 11:01 PM   #6
chandrakavi
Banned

Talking hollow Eaarth trip on September 2007

We'll be able to see wether it is hallow or not in a couple of months.

It has been informed that the trip was going to be done earlier, but the leader of the group died.

I don't know wether it is or not hallow,
WE'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.

A lot of people in the past, and still in the present
believe in that ,that 800 miles below the crust of the earth
it is no longer solid, the allow earth begins,

Will be interesting to see if it is one way or another.

Last edited by chandrakavi; 19-07-2007 at 06:34 AM.
Old 19-07-2007, 08:27 PM   #7
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrakavi View Post
We'll be able to see wether it is hallow or not in a couple of months.

It has been informed that the trip was going to be done earlier, but the leader of the group died.
That's right. It was Chris Currey. Brooks Agnew has taken over.

But I wouldn't get your hopes up. This mission has been "going to" happen for several years. My guess is what will happen is the same thing that happened last year and in 2005: Just before departure the website will be taken down and we'll hear no more about it.

Last year I corresponded with someone who claimed to be on the mission and she reported that the ship had left Murmansk and returned a few hours later after breaking down. That's the last I heard about it.

Shame, because I think it's a good idea and if I had the money I'd be tempted to go along.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2007, 02:20 AM   #8
umbrex

Quote:
David Icke states in THE BIGGEST SECRET, that many years ago many people seriously believed ,AND OTHERS STILL DO, that the earth IS Hollow(also see in youtube THE HOLLOW EARTH.) The Nazis, the writer Jules Verne(iniate of of the secret society with Connections to order of teh godlen dawn and others. it is said the earth has entrances at the poles saying a base was established in the Antartica, Admiral Richard E. Byrd, who flew there with his entire USA crew,
David icke recommends reading the book THE HOLLOW EARTH by Dr. Raymond
Bernard as a summary of the evidence. It is said that the outer crust goes down 800 miles and beyond that the planet is hollow.
Also the unanswered question : why are iceberg made of fresh water , when the only water available at the poles is sea water?There rare fresh
water rivers out of the inner Earth forming the fresh water icebergs.

Ray Palmer believed that UFOs came not from space ,they came from the inner earth(hollow earth).

There is an inner sun , clouds, animals, which in the winter migrate to the north, to where it's warmer.

so there are people living inside this same earth, in the hollow earth,
miles under our feet ,and we are not supposed to know about it,
wouldn't believe it either, but Admiral Byrd and witnesses were there to see it. Reality is stranger than fiction.
The Roman writer, GAIUS PLINIUS SECUNDUS, known as Pliny,
refers to underground peoples who had fled from Atlantis ,
also legends of the Inner Earth dwellers called the Troglodytes who, Pliny said, have hidden in their tunnels a great ancient treasure.
Wake the fuck up please. It is inconceivable that the earth is hollow. Do u even realize the insanity of this concept and how it would literally obliterate the chance of life on earth ??

Admiral byrd did go to antactica back in the late 40'ies to eliminate what was left of the nazis (google Neu Schwabenland) who went their after the war to establish their last hold-out. Byrds expidition was supposed to have lasted for three months. After 3 weeks he had to return with his tail behind his legs. The official story was that he was there to test new equipment. But u dont bring 3000 men to do that. The nazi's alledgedly developed UFO's and the historical evidense may be hard to believe, but it's overwhelming. In my oppinion the nazis found a thermal hotspot, ideally suited for an off premise, underground base. They had the time, technology and logistics to do all this. Did so and sent Byrd packing with superior technology.

Hollow earth, please...
umbrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2007, 08:21 PM   #9
chandrakavi
Banned

don't know, but neither do you, so the time will come

when we we all find out if this is so.

Can you imagine, the shock people had when itt was proven that the earth was round,
after having thought for centuries that it was flat,
after all, our eyes STILL see it flat, don't we?
so I would keep an open mind,
until it is proven that it is solid as we have been told since birth,
if it isn't fine, let's just wait and not believe we are owners of any truth,
Best to you friend ,
Old 27-07-2007, 11:48 PM   #10
shodan
Premier Subscribers

Stewart Swerdlow had an interesting story about an elderly gentleman he knew who could remember being in school in the 20's and being taught about admiral Byrd and the entrance to the hollow earth, and some government heavies turned up one day and swapped all the books that had references with books they'd brought with them....

who knows

I heard through the baseline
shodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2007, 12:38 AM   #11
umbrex

Quote:

Can you imagine, the shock people had when itt was proven that the earth was round,
Best to you friend ,
lol, holy crap...

....think u'll have alot of fun on this site!
Old 28-07-2007, 10:22 AM   #12
hagbard_celine

Quote:

Best to you friend ,
In the days before the solid sphere (SS) model became accepted, the flat Earth (FE) model occupied exactly the same paradigm slot that the current SS model does. It was the one on all the maps, everyone accepted it is fact, it matched all the contemporary geological theories. What's more those who contradicted it; including those who upheld the SS model that is the conventional model today, like Columbus and Magellan, were ridiculed and shunned.

So if the FE model and the SS models occupy the same paradigm slot, so to speak, why should we accept the SS model as the final, ultimate truth?

Old 29-07-2007, 11:26 PM   #13
chandrakavi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
In the days before the solid sphere (SS) model became accepted, the flat Earth (FE) model occupied exactly the same paradigm slot that the current SS model does. It was the one on all the maps, everyone accepted it is fact, it matched all the contemporary geological theories. What's more those who contradicted it; including those who upheld the SS model that is the conventional model today, like Columbus and Magellan, were ridiculed and shunned.

So if the FE model and the SS models occupy the same paradigm slot, so to speak, why should we accept the SS model as the final, ultimate truth?
Absolutely right! no one has the copyright on the ultimate truth, specially
if it has not been proven in any way! we can give it the benefit of the doubt at least ,and have an open mind about it.

Last edited by chandrakavi; 29-07-2007 at 11:30 PM.
Old 30-07-2007, 12:59 AM   #14
umbrex

Quote:

Quote:
if it has not been proven in any way! we can give it the benefit of the doubt at least ,and have an open mind about it.
COMPLETE BS!
Old 30-07-2007, 04:24 AM   #15
chandrakavi
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbrex View Post
COMPLETE BS!

BACHELOR IN SCIENCE

thank you!
Old 30-07-2007, 10:05 AM   #16
umbrex

Quote:
BACHELOR IN SCIENCE

thank you!
wow, that adds so much credibility to your smashing, rock-solid arguments.
Old 30-07-2007, 02:46 PM   #17
hagbard_celine

Quote:

Yes indeed. I ask people just to be introspective for a moment and ask themselves exactly how they came about the information that the world is a solid sphere? The answer I give is this: I've seen it on maps and in school atlases, on TV pictures supposedly filmed in space. I've never seen the solidity and spherical propeties of the Earth itself. I've been deep below ground in a Welsh slate mine, but how do I know that the solid rock under my feet went down all the way to the Earth's core? I've flown at 40,000 in an aeroplane, but the Earth looked just as flat from up there as it does from the surface. If I were to claim that the Earth is a solid sphere then I would be basing my claim on no direct experience at all. I would be basing it on the convention viewpoint that I've absorbed since my birth; what I've been told by teachers and parents and peers that hold that viewpoint on the very same ground: because that's what they've absorbed. The "It just is" and "That's just the way things are" factor.

Old 30-07-2007, 03:04 PM   #18
umbrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Yes indeed. I ask people just to be introspective for a moment and ask themselves exactly how they came about the information that the world is a solid sphere? The answer I give is this: I've seen it on maps and in school atlases, on TV pictures supposedly filmed in space. I've never seen the solidity and spherical propeties of the Earth itself. I've been deep below ground in a Welsh slate mine, but how do I know that the solid rock under my feet went down all the way to the Earth's core? I've flown at 40,000 in an aeroplane, but the Earth looked just as flat from up there as it does from the surface. If I were to claim that the Earth is a solid sphere then I would be basing my claim on no direct experience at all. I would be basing it on the convention viewpoint that I've absorbed since my birth; what I've been told by teachers and parents and peers that hold that viewpoint on the very same ground: because that's what they've absorbed. The "It just is" and "That's just the way things are" factor.
i suppose lava then is heated up from the internal sun which provides daylight to the inner earth, right ?
Old 30-07-2007, 03:42 PM   #19
hagbard_celine

Quote:
i suppose lava then is heated up from the internal sun which provides daylight to the inner earth, right ?
No, lava heats up in the crustal interior. The SS model is not necesary to explain lava. Even mainstream geology says that the idea that all lava comes from deep in the core is a myth. You don't have to go very deep to find temperatures hot enough to melt rock. Even Obsidian has been brought up from the upper mantle.

Old 30-07-2007, 03:43 PM   #20
graflok

Quote:
Wake the fuck up please. It is inconceivable that the earth is hollow. Do u even realize the insanity of this concept and how it would literally obliterate the chance of life on earth ??
Why don't you explain to us how this is so?
graflok is offline   Reply With Quote