Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 19-03-2011, 04:47 AM   #2001
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_gleeborls View Post
I had recent thoughts like " whats the point in all this, I'm tired same waste of energy same world topics with different dates and man I'm tired of it all " and other impressions, they got me so low, suicidal thoughts were hovering as a something to consider...

...I thought whooaa! just hold on there, and realised how powerful these negative energetics are that crept up on me like a Ninja assassin. Also this seams to be the theme on this forum at the moment...negatives, fear, uncertainty, consternation etc, so I know its not just me, seconded by Amblers post of course.

You must relaise that its a sublte mental transformation when you get these negative thoughts, impressions etc. One can only conclude that it MUST be a part of whats happening with consciousness co-creation...and we are finding out that its bloody powerful and whats happening now to the living breathing Earth is bloody powerful as well, 1000's of instant new wave deaths in Japan can testify to that.

Its going to get a little frightening I believe, as our minds have no choice but to dispense with the old and rush in the new, maybe too fast for it to sink in, then it will change again...the all powerful subconscious mind doesnt want to let the old dogmatics go and it will resist your conscious minds intellect and ply it with as much negative impression thoughts as it sees fit.

So please all be warned, a very strong possability that negative energetics will start to besot you, if not today, then tommorow or very soon after however, recognising them, i.e, being aware of them, is all the battle.

Sorry for the melodrama but it may be time to face these things now, you will not be able to put any of it off indefinately. Fear it seams is its key yet again, so try to drop fear like an old hat by just pretending that you are not affraid, this is the first part...just pretend you are not affraid...you will see that it works, then build up upon that.

We will be victorious, we will surpass all these events, we will transcend all, we will live and be in great strength, for this is coming to us right now. Above all else remember that you are eternal and let no-one except the ignorant fool say otherwise to you
yes. i think its important to also realize things are exacerbated by the super full moon tomorrow which has been in effect for the past few days and uranus into aries and neptune in the last degree of aquarius...this will pass.
Old 19-03-2011, 04:49 AM   #2002
truepositive

Tell me to stay cool. Stay cool TP. You can do it. Im fucking rambling but the forum appears to have been overtook by fearmongering idiots. Guide me calendar thread
truepositive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 06:46 AM   #2003
okrend

i am going crazy. Im constantly bombarded around me to worry about my path and to constantly work and stress to achieve success. My soul just wants to spread love and live in harmony with the earth. Everything is accelerating around me, people in my life are becoming on the edge. I can't deal with this system anymore, I hope change comes soon!
okrend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 07:04 AM   #2004
blackstar76

Quote:
Originally Posted by okrend View Post
i am going crazy. Im constantly bombarded around me to worry about my path and to constantly work and stress to achieve success. My soul just wants to spread love and live in harmony with the earth. Everything is accelerating around me, people in my life are becoming on the edge. I can't deal with this system anymore, I hope change comes soon!
First off all define success??? That is the key to the gate of awakening. Go from them there. What are you here for for. To make money? To have people kiss your ass? Make friends with possesions? Think about it.
Old 19-03-2011, 07:12 AM   #2005
ambler1980

i had a profound moment the other night that reminded me about how useless the mind is becoming...i went to a bar with some friends and i met this very pretty girl, and we started talking about the mayan calendar, and i was nearly breathless trying to get everything in, and she said "its ok, stop...look at me.." and i did...and our eyes met, and somehow i knew she understood what i was trying to communicate, that words were useless...and it was amazing...we just looked into each other's eyes for a long time...and it was perfect.

just thought i'd share

Last edited by ambler1980; 19-03-2011 at 07:13 AM.
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 09:30 AM   #2006
indolering

Default Aquarius

This is what we used to listen to for inspiration.....

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
Age of Aquarius
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revelation
And the mind's true liberation
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
Age of Aquarius
Aquarius!
Aquarius!
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

[instrumental and tempo shift]

Let the sunshine, let the sunshine in, the sunshine in

[continue to end with concurrent scat]

Oh, let it shine, c'mon
Now everybody just sing along
Let the sun shine in
Open up your heart and let it shine on in
When you are lonely, let it shine on
Got to open up your heart and let it shine on in
And when you feel like you've been mistreated
And your friends turn away
Just open your heart, and shine it on in
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 11:12 AM   #2007
didgeylee

Hi all. Great posts co creators,have just been catching up!

The sun is shining and I'm gona go and find a nice peacefull spot to have a didge meditation, ahhh those vibes jus resonate those atoms into order

Then later i've got a free indian head massage at my local mind,body,spirit shop in town. Not had one before so looking forward to it. Could be the first of many

Then later find a nice spot to watch the perigee moon rise with some more
didge bliss

The Times They Are A Changin,
Peace And Love To All
Old 19-03-2011, 11:13 AM   #2008
strawbrowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
yes, the 12.21.2012 date is based on the gregorian calendar, which is not accurate.

nothing happens physically, not immediately anyway, its simply the end of evolution of human consciousness.

5D is real, believe me...i know someone who's been there. he tells me the 5D shift happens later.
Does this someone whos been there know when abouts the shift happens?
would you say it will be in my life time? im 30 years young now.
id love to move up a notch or 2
strawbrowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 11:55 AM   #2009
lobuk

Morning Conscious Co Creator's. Hope everyone is fine.

Great posts again as always.

We are over the 200 Page mark LoL.

Here is todays Tzolkin.

lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 11:59 AM   #2010
lobuk

Default Solar Consciousness Full Moon 3-19-2011

Solar Consciousness Full Moon 3-19-2011

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxWEOXUWvME
Quote:
March 18, 2011
Continuing Solar Activity with Equinox Full Moon.
Be present. Live Life Fully. Be prepared...

When we look upon this time it is hard not to realize the messages that were left for us in so many ways through ancient ways.
If we become the "Seeker of Truth's" in our life path it will show all the possibilities life has to offer.

Stepping out of the box we were brought in allows one to take a Leap out of fear and into the vastness of "What is"

The great Sun has opened us up to opportunities and awakenings. It is our choice to realize and surrender to the greatness.

The greatness that is you...

Choose the road less traveled
Full of Amazement and Wonder
The path of Loving Kindness
It will amaze you
You will then remember
The great gift it is to be

Here Now...
Old 19-03-2011, 12:20 PM   #2011
iceblue

Quote:
there's not much to learn about emotions. it's very simple. emotion is programming. you are programmed to have a certain emotion during a certain event in order to keep you in line, as they know most people act based on their emotions. this is how they control society. im not saying dont learn about emotion, but it wont help you control it. so learn about emotions if you want, but try not to get too caught up in it, as there is not much to gain through emotion.
I agree that we must control our emotions - be aware of them and let our Spirit and heart guide us. But also, emotions are part of being human, incarnated here on Earth. They are meant to be felt, it's part of karma. The challenge is to not let them influence our actions.

For example, if you are angry at someone, you must refrain from wanting to harm that person because she or he did something to you. Or to act in any vengeful way, be it through words, actions or thoughts. That is human. But when we are calm and at peace, when we are still, we can than act through our true Self - our Spirit. Then, we will simply understand that the experiences we went through were brought through our own choices. From a higher point of view, everything makes sense.

When you let your Spirit guide you, you are overcoming the emotions and the mind. In this way, we are able to overcome pain and hurt, regret and every other emotion. And then we grow and expand our consciousness. Think of it as a game, always balancing the human part with the spirit part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okrend View Post
Meditate or engage in any spiritual practice that you feel attracted to. This will anchor you and you will soon just brush aside your surroundings. You will realise that the peace that you are looking for already exists inside you. Conditions are just illusions. You can't find peace in external circumstances. External circumstances are here to remind you to correct your intentions, thoughts. They reflect what's inside you. Change yourself, find your inner peace, and the external will change to reflect the internal.

Do not say "but how..." - just decide to be at peace. Visualise it, desire it, BE it. And you will quickly see this reflected in the illusory world that surrounds you. You can deal with it, because you are already aware that we are in the midst of a change. Yours posting here and looking for advice is a sign that you have in fact initiated change. Congratulations and stay on your path, because you are strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truepositive View Post
Tell me to stay cool. Stay cool TP. You can do it. Im fucking rambling but the forum appears to have been overtook by fearmongering idiots. Guide me calendar thread
It's a rollercoaster. Ignore the fear (False Evidence Appearing Real) and move on. Don't let it get to you because it's an illusion anyway. Be in your heart, and your fears will dissipate, as if by magic.

Quote:
i had a profound moment the other night that reminded me about how useless the mind is becoming...i went to a bar with some friends and i met this very pretty girl, and we started talking about the mayan calendar, and i was nearly breathless trying to get everything in, and she said "its ok, stop...look at me.." and i did...and our eyes met, and somehow i knew she understood what i was trying to communicate, that words were useless...and it was amazing...we just looked into each other's eyes for a long time...and it was perfect.

just thought i'd share
Thanks for sharing. Yes, there will be more and more of these moments of understanding. Just understanding what each one of us means, says, because one will speak through the heart, while the other will listen through the heart. You will just feel their intent and energy, you won't need any mind explanations. The rational and analytical mind system is past us, we are in the era of the heart.

Love & Peace

Last edited by iceblue; 19-03-2011 at 12:25 PM.
iceblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 01:24 PM   #2012
macchoi
Inactive

All this talk about feelings and controlling emotions led me to try something last night.

Whenever somebody would anger me or make me upset, I kinda learned to step outside of myself, and observe my emotional reactions. Through this observation, I realized that it was I that chose to react negatively. While outside, I was like "hmmm, interesting, now time to calm down", and I calmed down.

I don't know whether this i just repressing the emotions, but it was interesting for me to do.

Also, I had a second experience of sleep-paralysis last night. I was half-asleep and I felt a weight on my lap. I opened my eyes and I saw a black cat sitting on me. I tried to push it off, but it was just too heavy. Eventually, when I gave up, the cat suddenly came off and was sitting beside me on my bed. I then sensed that there were many other cats around me in my room.

I looked up the dream symbolism of cats online, and they symbolize the feminine side, and to see a black cat means I am afraid to use my psychic abilities and not believing in my intuition

This was my second time this week experiencing a sort of sleep-paralysis while seeing strange things in my room.

Last edited by macchoi; 19-03-2011 at 01:26 PM.
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 02:14 PM   #2013
lobuk

Thumbs up

Just quoting this post again folks.

I have listened to it now and it is a "Must Listen" for anyone interested.

Hilary and Barbara cover everything we have been talking about and everything we have been experiencing.

It is superb and a top drawer interview and info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Barbara Hand Clow was on the Hilary Raimo Radio show last night folks.

Not listened to it yet myself but i intend to later on.

Quote:
17th March 2011 - Barbara Hand Clow Returns

Japan, March 9th, The Universal Underworld, Earth Changes, the Spring Equinox and Super Full Moon! What in the world is happening? Find out tonight!

Where are we in the great cycles of time? Find out tonight with my guest Barbara Hand Clow who returns to give us the scoop on world events and how the play into the Mayan calendar.

You can listen to the Stream here -

http://www.achieveradio.com/archplay...and_Spirit.mp3

Or you can download the MP3 from the same streaming page.

Last edited by lobuk; 19-03-2011 at 02:25 PM.
Old 19-03-2011, 02:17 PM   #2014
blackstar76

Think about it. The world has been in hell since time began. There is no is no god. And he ain't comming back. Because he never been in the first place.
Old 19-03-2011, 03:49 PM   #2015
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post
Think about it. The world has been in hell since time began. There is no is no god. And he ain't comming back. Because he never been in the first place.
God's right here now, it's apart of us and we're apart of it. It's just another word for everything that exists in my opinion.
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 04:59 PM   #2016
princessofwands

A message from Golden Wolf ....

Golden Wolf shares a message with us about the Japanese Earthquake & Tsunami ... ongoing Earth Changes and how we can actively, positively ... participate in this great transformation !

We have a funny way at looking at the Earth Changes. In the Japan event one elder said the Whale Brother/Sisters have spoken, high fiving it in the ocean. We have to not get bogged down in tragedy and fear. It blocks the lifeline and information from spirit. Great Spirit and all its helpers are watching this grand play knowing everyone is eternal. They watch some make it, watch some listening, and some not making it and not listening in full awareness of your eternal nature. When a soul does not make it and enters the heaven that matches their vibration they are greeted with a high five and great effort you almost made it by those in the spirit world. This is often followed by a great sense of relief and both belly laughing.

For those who want to continue their journey in the physical and want to listen here is a heads up. Your Earth the grand mother and giver of your physical body is ascending, changing her frequencies and going to the next level of her expression. This is a birthing process and not all births are easy. For some who listen and prepare the birth will be easier, for those who don't harder and some will find themselves birthed into the heavens. The most ancient of ancestors were from the stars. They are returning. Many of them and their structures are now molten rock due to the nature of what some call plate tectonics. Some of their more recent structures before the last cataclysms remain; which cannot be duplicated to this day.

There are subduction zones where the plates are going under recycled into molten rock and zones where the Earth is rising again anew. The 9th Wave of change into unity consciousness, the solar flares, the Moon cycles, Galactic Core Alignments, planetary alignments and gravitational fields of large incoming objects all play a part in the expansion and movement of the Earth. The time compression where what used to take centuries will happen in weeks is at play, the sun cycles, CMEs Solar Flares, and the alignment with Hunab Ku, Galactic Center are well explained by the Mayan Calendar and other Nations Prophecies. What is happening in Japan and many other islands is the movement of these plates. Many islands are going under some are rising depending on their location. Whole continents like the ancient Mu or Lemuria are raising from underneath the oceans some ancient cities like Atlantis are being exposed due to the melting of the poles. Many of these ancient cities are 2,000 feet beneath the sea. Do you know why many Native cultures do not easily embrace technology? It is because those were their ancestors and in some cases extreme abuse of technologies not unlike today brought about their demise.

The Earth you used to depend on to be stable will no longer provide that stability. She is being shaken, transformed, experiencing huge influxes of energy, the poles both magnetic and physical are shifting and it is time the lost ones awaken and listen to their mother. This is not the first time your soul has had this experience. The ones who listened last time are the ones who's genetics remained. It is a natural process of cleaning up the gene pool of those who refuse to awaken. This is not to promote fear it is to move beyond denial of our physical bodies and their relationship to the Earth and Great Spirit. Time and a half is over. The grace period has ended. The reckless greed and tyranny due to the false belief in separation of your physical bodies to the Earth body and Spirit is coming to a close. Unity consciousness includes all Creation. It is time to listen, act through wisdom not fear, work in harmony with each other and the Earth. If she tells you to move, move.

Osiyo

Golden Wolf

http://mayanprophecy2012.blogspot.co...on-japans.html
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 05:09 PM   #2017
indolering

Quote:
It may seem that way but it's not. I don't think you really believe it anyway. Sounds like you need a friend or someone to love.

Looking around, I can't find a reason for anyone not to be pessimistic about our world. I just know that when I've been high in a spiritual sense, I know there's a supreme intelligence behind this creation. Soon, all the negativity of millennia will fall away and something new and beautiful will be born on Earth.
Don't give up - we're so close now. There are souls who love you and want you to succeed. Believe it.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 05:13 PM   #2018
dan_gleeborls
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawbrowns View Post
Does this someone whos been there know when abouts the shift happens?
would you say it will be in my life time? im 30 years young now.
id love to move up a notch or 2
Errm...hi there...if you had read this thread or even part of it, then you would know that the shift is happening right now !

And you will be moving up more than a notch or two, try a few thousand notches, we kid you not
dan_gleeborls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 05:16 PM   #2019
dolores1

Talking Well worth listening!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Just quoting this post again folks.

I have listened to it now and it is a "Must Listen" for anyone interested.

Hilary and Barbara cover everything we have been talking about and everything we have been experiencing.

It is superb and a top drawer interview and info.
I listened this morning while I was doing normal activities and thanks for posting it Lobuk, it was excellent and time well spent.
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 05:38 PM   #2020
dan_gleeborls
Inactive

Quote:
God is not a venerable old gentleman sitting on a thrown, looking around and musing over aspects of the world.

God is a living energy, he is the provider and creator of the eternal force of the universe and its universal life, the very life in the oxygen that runs through your veins in your blood.

God is very akin to nature, he again provides the energy for all matter to be in existence second per second he applies this force, perpetually, constantly.

Anyone who says God doesnt exist, does not know what God really is and has never reached out and touched any part of him or nature.

To me it is the hieght of spiritual ignorance to say " God isnt there he doesnt exist " it means that that person has not developed at all. The very first spitritual principle of develpoment is an understanding of a greater life force than yourself.

Every race creed and culture in the world if not the entire universe pay credence to God, yeah...lol..aliens know there is a God too. This is obvious to me as they are more intelligent in spiritual nuances than we struggle with.

You need to stop being at war with yourself and others, try to exchange hate for love and look within, for your spirit of truth will reveal God to you...obviously you havent even started on this or any other path at this time. Maybe now is the time to do so.

I hope you find peace man, I really do.
dan_gleeborls is offline   Reply With Quote