Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 18-05-2017, 11:55 AM   #381
techman

I skipped to the part you said and I was immediately struck by Lennon's opinions on overpopulation and that, in his view, the earth isn't overpopulated and that theres enough food and water for everyone. Ive never seen any of this famous interview before only heard a snippets, but i was quite amazed someone has famous as John Lennon had those opinions, whether Yoko was pulling the strings and being his handler I don't know. It was like listening to someone today talk in the alternative media. Nothing really changes, it's the same cycle.

That man asking that question does indeed look like the homeless man. I'm surprised noone in the alternative media havent teared this interview to pieces. Richard Hall talked about false heros and role models; I wonder what his thoughts are on Lennon.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2017, 08:23 PM   #382
techman

I often think there's a lot of symbolism to the Beatles or maybe reference to historical people. Is it me or do the names Paul, John, Ringo (Richard) and George sound like religious names from the Bible.

I can't get my head around the PiD thing and, if I can believe it to be true, don't understand what purpose it has in the bigger picture. PiD theorists, including Mark Devlin, claim the Beatles were part of a social engineering programme by the Tavistock Institute to bring about change, the introduction vof LSD and change perceptions and opinions on the Vietnam war. I can completely accept the Tavistock involvement, but don't understand why they had to bunk off (if that's what happened) the real Paul. Ive heard it may be because Paul refused to take part in this plan and wanted out, however, from what I've heard is that the Beatles were set up from the start to bring about this culture change. If that's the case then they must've been fully aware and fully complicit in their purpose, unless they were so naive, or that they knew but went along with it anyway because they wanted the continued fame and fortune they were being awarded. The latter reason sounds the most likely, but wouldnt you have thought the whole group would've rebelled against after it so long and blown the whistle?.
Old 19-05-2017, 01:41 PM   #383
techman

I was watching a PiD comparison video on YouTube, looking at the comparison of alleged Paul and Faul appearances during media interviews. The clips are familiar with PiDers as the ones which strongly point to evidence; the interview with the four in 66 in the U.S with "Paul" and John explaining their remark about Jesus. The other clips show earlier footage from 64 (I think) about their response from Americans. Whilst I was watching this something made me think, and this was with the interview of them in the U.S in 1966 (allegedly before Paul was switched and/or taken out). Comparing the earlier 64 interviews of Paul with the 66 video, I got the feeling they were two different people. PiDers claim any footage of Paul pre the 66 date is Paul, but I think the person in the 66 video (the one where Lennon is wearing sunglasses and where they're in an echoed room) is the same person as in the news interview with Paul/Faul in 1967 discussing his use of drugs.

Last edited by techman; 19-05-2017 at 01:44 PM.
Old 19-05-2017, 11:59 PM   #384
kiwi_

It's a fun theory and everything, but the boring reality is that Paul is just the same guy he always was.

Last edited by kiwi_; 20-05-2017 at 12:00 AM.
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2017, 10:39 AM   #385
elenita

Nice selection of different Pauls you have there, Kiwi. And if you can't see that the first pair of side by side is the same photo heavily doctored, there's no hope for you.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2017, 06:18 PM   #386
kiwi_

lol, and how is it heavily doctored?
Old 20-05-2017, 08:24 PM   #387
kiwi_

Oh, I re-read. It's not the same photo. lol
Old 20-05-2017, 09:08 PM   #388
techman

The above photos are a good example that clearly show what is obviously the same person from different time periods. That's not to say there aren't any odd anomalies in photos of Paul throughout the 1960s (and earlier), showing detached earlobes, thinner face vs rounder face, blue eyes vs brown eyes (one of my kids has blue eyes, but from a side view they give the illusion they are green), height, etc. I think the issue with the eyes can be explained due to lighting conditions of the photo and the environment in which the photo was taken, but the detached/attached earlobe thing I find somewhat difficult to explain. Most of the photos showing Paul with the detached lobe - which looks like it's nearly hanging off, look like they were taken during McCartney's solo years or during Wings rather than during Beatle Mania. As far as film footage goes, to be honest I havn't delved deep into much footage of Paul, but the films I have seen I haven't yet seen any sign of detached earlobes.

Last edited by techman; 20-05-2017 at 09:08 PM.
Old 20-05-2017, 09:23 PM   #389
kiwi_

Can you post some of the earlobe pics?
Old 11-07-2017, 02:38 PM   #390
ronisron
Inactive

This is a fairly recent doc about Paul is Dead being investigated by a young man with time on his hands. The young man in question comes to a lot of the same conclusions that I did about Paul and a connection to Tavistock, Freemasonry, Crowley and the MI5. The more interesting info starts from about 35 minutes onward. Good connections made in this but no real definitive conclusion. Just that PID was a mindfuck, and there really are clues and backwards messages alluding to... something.

ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 05:31 PM   #391
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_ View Post
Can you post some of the earlobe pics?
Actually, there are some earlobe comparisons in the above doc. Paul used a double/doubles at times. Why he did is what we're speculating on. I think it was just part of conditioning the public to accept the media as is, at "face" value.
Old 14-07-2017, 09:17 PM   #392
techman

There is a big difference between the use of doubles and someone that actually isnt the person that they are supposed to be but looks almost exactly like that person, someone either a clone or a twin. Whoever Faul is (let's just say he isnt the real Paul), then he must be an identical looking or duplicate of that persons he's pretending to be. Can any plastic surgery make a person look identical to someone else?. I tried putting the theory of a c!one or twin of Paul across to Mark Devlin, but the reply I got back seem to suggest that he doesnt believe in that theory and seemed adamant that William Shepard was, in simply terms, made to look like the real Paul.
Old 14-07-2017, 10:07 PM   #393
elenita

Except that he DOESN'T look identical to the real Paul, or the Paul up to late 1966. Can you tell the difference between, for example, the Olsen twins? You should be able to, and all it takes is to study enough video (especially) and photos to see that Macca is not Paul.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 02:14 PM   #394
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
There is a big difference between the use of doubles and someone that actually isnt the person that they are supposed to be but looks almost exactly like that person, someone either a clone or a twin. Whoever Faul is (let's just say he isnt the real Paul), then he must be an identical looking or duplicate of that persons he's pretending to be. Can any plastic surgery make a person look identical to someone else?. I tried putting the theory of a c!one or twin of Paul across to Mark Devlin, but the reply I got back seem to suggest that he doesnt believe in that theory and seemed adamant that William Shepard was, in simply terms, made to look like the real Paul.
That's because folks have seen that there was a different McCartney, and can't let it go. PID is out there and it's not true, but there are enough elements of doubt to really hook some people. Some folks snap their minds around something and won't consider any other options. PID is a sidetrack to the fact that the Beatles were part of a massive mind control experiment, as were the Beach Boys. Both were on EMI, which was of course part of the military machine in WW2.... Both were used as an outlet for sonic manipulation, and oh, here's some of that pure, CIA LSD to really imprint on you what we want.

It sucks, but that's the way it is. Oh and fuck McCartney he's a real POS. Crowley is NOTHING to hang your hat on. A charlatan, mentally ill, MI5 agent and freemason who they gave some ancient, arcane knowledge to see what he could do with it. He was a smart man, but so flawed that it didn't matter.

The Beatles introduced him and that philosophy to a whole group of teenagers, as was the plan all along. The Beatles were the first to use the hand over the eye, horns, all that shit. The Beatles were like a Ground Zero moment as to when the Intelligence agencies took over entertainment companies. Jay Z and all those clowns are still pushing Baphomet and Crowley..... it's tired and done. The fucking goat....
Old 15-07-2017, 02:25 PM   #395
mollymag4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
That's because folks have seen that there was a different McCartney, and can't let it go. PID is out there and it's not true, but there are enough elements of doubt to really hook some people. Some folks snap their minds around something and won't consider any other options. PID is a sidetrack to the fact that the Beatles were part of a massive mind control experiment, as were the Beach Boys. Both were on EMI, which was of course part of the military machine in WW2.... Both were used as an outlet for sonic manipulation, and oh, here's some of that pure, CIA LSD to really imprint on you what we want.

It sucks, but that's the way it is. Oh and fuck McCartney he's a real POS. Crowley is NOTHING to hang your hat on. A charlatan, mentally ill, MI5 agent and freemason who they gave some ancient, arcane knowledge to see what he could do with it. He was a smart man, but so flawed that it didn't matter.

The Beatles introduced him and that philosophy to a whole group of teenagers, as was the plan all along. The Beatles were the first to use the hand over the eye, horns, all that shit. The Beatles were like a Ground Zero moment as to when the Intelligence agencies took over entertainment companies. Jay Z and all those clowns are still pushing Baphomet and Crowley..... it's tired and done. The fucking goat....
David McGowan's Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon does much to show what was really going on during this time period (60s). All manufactured by the ptb.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 02:56 PM   #396
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
David McGowan's Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon does much to show what was really going on during this time period (60s). All manufactured by the ptb.
Poor Dave..... came out of nowhere with that series and he blew his own mind by uncovering things he didn't set out to find.... and it just kept going... and going.... Crowley also resided in Laurel Canyon in the 1920's. Former First Lady Barbara Bush's mom was one of Crowley's women and there's a big rumor that Ms Bush is Crowley's daughter.

Laurel Canyon was a huge military installation. They made propaganda and fake war films there in the 30's and 40's. It's really sad when these things come out. But we need to know, we have to free our minds from the excessive controls they've placed on us. Music should never be used against us as a tool of control, it's not fair.
Old 15-07-2017, 03:54 PM   #397
derekbuttery

Quote:
This is a fairly recent doc about Paul is Dead being investigated by a young man with time on his hands. The young man in question comes to a lot of the same conclusions that I did about Paul and a connection to Tavistock, Freemasonry, Crowley and the MI5. The more interesting info starts from about 35 minutes onward. Good connections made in this but no real definitive conclusion. Just that PID was a mindfuck, and there really are clues and backwards messages alluding to... something.

watched this and the George Harrison's last testament documaentary (again). now whether the latter is true (tapes originality) or not, it certainly throws up some interesting points. the 'heather mills connection' : wiki says she's 49, but I'm sure she is a little older than that, but not old enough to be "Rita" the lift paul gave.

Also, the above video, the commentator states paul was driving an aston, whereas george in the other video says it's an austin... (a bit of ambiguity in language pronunciation aston / austin ??)

the explanation of record covers, lyrics and back masking is very intriguing, but I'm not 100% on paul / faul... surely other bands from this period would've noticed a difference???
Old 15-07-2017, 04:22 PM   #398
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
watched this and the George Harrison's last testament documaentary (again). now whether the latter is true (tapes originality) or not, it certainly throws up some interesting points. the 'heather mills connection' : wiki says she's 49, but I'm sure she is a little older than that, but not old enough to be "Rita" the lift paul gave.

Also, the above video, the commentator states paul was driving an aston, whereas george in the other video says it's an austin... (a bit of ambiguity in language pronunciation aston / austin ??)

the explanation of record covers, lyrics and back masking is very intriguing, but I'm not 100% on paul / faul... surely other bands from this period would've noticed a difference???
I more liked that they were getting into the whole Masonic/Tavistock/Intelligence connections, because to me that's who and what lies at the heart of the Beatles phenomenon and PID too.
Old 15-07-2017, 04:30 PM   #399
derekbuttery

Quote:
I more liked that they were getting into the whole Masonic/Tavistock/Intelligence connections, because to me that's who and what lies at the heart of the Beatles phenomenon and PID too.
TBH that threw me a little, I knew that they were 'into' Crowley as most bands of the time seemed to be, but the Help! cover and the symbology of what I always thought to be semaphore was interesting, and I'd need to do a little more searching. will watch it again as it seems to be put together quite well, and am in the process of looking for some decent software to play my itunes library backwards too (cheap n cheerful )
Old 15-07-2017, 06:35 PM   #400
supertzar

This is one of the stupidest of false conspiracy theories. It only took a day or two of looking into it to see that. All the "double" pics are him. The "clues" are a Rorschach ink blot. You see what you want to see.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote