Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 18-12-2014, 12:54 PM   #41
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
The MOD sprayed over the uk by air for decades not just in 1960.
I didn't say the 1960s, you did.
Don't start that old chestnut of misquoting as a diversionary tactic? It's crude and bluntly obvious. Very old tactic mate.

Same as word playing is a very old diversionary tactic, chemtrails, chemspraying, no one cares about wht they are called. It is illegal spraying of chemicals into the atmosphere by the mlitary industrial complex. No one gives a shit about the wordage.

You trust the MOD do you?
Didnt i say you would reply like this? "Very old tactic"
You are the most paranoid member on this forum. You cant have proper conversation with someone like you.

You have no evidence for anything but believe everything coming from anyone who believes in "chemtrails"

Thats delusional.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 01:01 PM   #42
anthonyml

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraphicson View Post
They aren't told that they are spraying aluminium, dessicated red blood cells peppered with pathogens, barium, and the like.

They are told that it's 'geoengineering.'

Plus, it's quite naive and, frankly, ignorant of historical precedent, to refuse the idea that thousands of people out there would be capable of this.

Even millions would.
I drive an old toyota supra and today I had someone walk past whilst I was parking and say "yay for saving the environment " sarcastically , just because it's an old car with a big engine. Also my son was talking to his friends and told them what car I had and one of his teachers over heard and came over and said "cars like that should be band for what they do to the environment "

All they have to do is employ pilots with the same climate-nazi "it's true cos I read it in the papers" attitude and let them believe that they are saving the commoners from theirselves ......job done. Could also save on fuel because they wouldn't have to take off and climb they could just glide down from their moral high ground
anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 01:04 PM   #43
seraphicson
Inactive

Chemtrails are obvious.

Contrails don't persist for an hour or longer at altitudes and on days where atmospheric humidity isn't conducive to them persisting for even five minutes.

Many's the time that the flight path is bizarre beyond all get out, and the aircraft itself not recognised as any commercial flight.

And before anyone quotes me that disinfo website run by the CIA, note that chemtrails started much earlier than most assume.

The first tests were conducted in the late Fifties. Sixties they began in earnest, in various test regions. And on from there.

Independent laboratories have used resonance imaging to confirm the presence of all manner of pathogenic substances that have no logical explanation for their presence, in these trails.

And once you see the obvious agenda of the medical monopoly and corporations, in weakening the populace and eventually killing many them off, it would be strange if they weren't also attacking us from the sky.
seraphicson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 01:25 PM   #44
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post

The chemtrail conspiracy was invented to cover up the effects of contrails on the planet.
What effects of contrails on the planet?

Condensation is comprised of water, like clouds, harmless.

Chemtrails however, contain a toxic chemical cocktail.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 01:45 PM   #45
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
What effects of contrails on the planet?

Condensation is comprised of water, like clouds, harmless.

Chemtrails however, contain a toxic chemical cocktail.
They increase cloud cover and block the sun and vitamin D and stop plants and crops getting the sun they need to grow in the summer and make it warmer in the winter due to trapping heat. The effects are massive and this is the real conspiracy. No theory, all facts.

If you do some research on the effects of contrails you will find studies that have been done.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 18-12-2014 at 01:47 PM.
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 01:56 PM   #46
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by markm32 View Post
It's interesting you say this. I was watching some Thomas Sheridan and he was talking about psychopaths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WiL1jQZ8H0

You could have (a small number of) psychopaths/or people stuck in the left brain hemisphere controlled by intelligent micro bacteria. He talks about Candida in this video and it got me thinking how ignorant we all are 'trained' to be about diet. He talks about Candida having the potential to grow inside you and basically mess with your brain.

Then we have http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgellons - which writes it off 'delusion' - but in essence a brain parasite.

The problem with most people is they're stuck at a point and unwilling to go on. Maybe it's out of fear? Maybe it's over confidence? Maybe they have a brain imbalance? Maybe they're not the ones working their brain. I

The reality is everything in life has a reflection. An equal or opposite. The mistake people make is thinking they've found the perfect point. The perfect point don't exist. We need to rethink our world view ALL the time. People are so influenced by media, the idea of micro organisms being intelligent escapes us but do some research and it will make you think.

It's not what WE think that is power. It's knowledge that's power. When you have people working as slaves for money under threats, intimidation, out of ignorance, with the promise of a good life etc. It should make everyone realize the size of the issue and how alert you are to everything. You need a scientific mind but lots of people react or act big and don't appreciate the fact that a tiny hole in a dam is still a hole. It is of the utmost importance to question everything but it's wiser to think about protecting the many then the few. It's far wiser to do that.

In court if you are accused of anything, you will want an alibi. On the outside, it's the people you can convince to defend you. The result though is probably to consume energy.

Forgot to say, Candida and others are well worth looking into and brain parasites. It's obviously going to be hypothesis because we don't have the right conditions but -when you feel hungry, is it you or the parasite calling? Nothing to fear. Sounds freaky but it's life. You might have micro organisms on your bed at night, if you can't see them you won't even think about it. Well you might tonight lol Sorry.
You've hit the nail on the head.

I'm tired and can hardly expound at the moment but at least I found the article I'd run across recently. I meant to post about it and/or comment.

Long story short (a little too condensed)
Quote:
As reported in the Argos piece, Beddow stated that the fibrous samples were likely “biodegradable gauze” from “nearby cattle farms”, made up of “a mixture of wheat, gluten, flour and bacitracin, an antibiotic” in what the network touted as a “straight story”.
Quote:
Astonishingly, both tests concluded that both samples indeed tested positive for three metal analytes, “Aluminum”, “barium” and “strontium”, three substances commonly known by dedicated researchers to be found in persistent contrails, i.e. chemtrails and or geoengineering, terraforming operations as pointed out by investigative researcher, activist, Rosalind Peterson, Agriculture Defense Coalition, in Shade the Motion Picture.
https://www.intellihub.com/c-130-air...ed-experiment/

Darn I wish I wasn't so tired, it's about 5:30 am here. Anyway, I got the idea from reading the article (maybe I read it wrong first time around)... I got the idea that they were claiming that the lab results that the news station provided were not true (or significant) and the second lab tests that the peeps who had gathered the material sent for were the actual (significant) results.

However, as far as I was concerned, the first lab results were extremely significant because of Candida! Candida will mess your good health in a myriad of ways. The antibiotics cause candida to flourish.

This is the most handy I can come up with for a general idea, but I believe I read about more ailments that it can cause:

Quote:
Candidiasis, or moniliasis, is called thrush when it grows in the mouth, a condition especially common in infants. On the skin it can show up as a red, inflamed, and sometimes scaly rash. It often leads to eczema, acne, and hives. Candidiasis moniliasis in the vagina is commonly referred to as yeast vaginitis or vaginal yeast infection. Candida can also cause candidal onychomycosis, or infection of the nail plate, and paronychia, a tender infection with inflammation around the base of the nail fold. Candidiasis can also affect the esophagus and the digestive tract. It can cause fatigue, lethargy, weakness, migraine headaches, muscle pain, chemical sensitivities and even respiratory problems. From a gastrointestinal perspective, candidiasis is often accompanied by diarrhea, constipation, rectal itching, IBD, flatulence and food sensitivities.

Candida and psoriasis

Many researchers now believe that there may be a link between Candida and psoriatic flare-ups. Psoriasis is categorically an inflammatory condition, and individuals suffering from Candida frequently experience increased incidence of conditions arising from increased inflammation in the body. Some psoriasis researchers believe that intestinal permeability or leaky gut may be the root cause of some psoriasis flare-ups.
ref

I believe the lab report the news station had done is significant and the significance got lost, or was directed away from.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 02:29 PM   #47
chockimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Particulate filter 2.5 micron, installed in govt buildings and vehicles..Those in the know spend very little time outside.
That simply isn't likely. As an example David Rothschild spends plenty of time outdoors as he's a keen gardener.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymeiCAZ2WuA
1. I do not take it to be true; 2. I do not take it to be false; 3. I do not say you're wrong; 4. I do not not say you're right; 5. I do not say it is true or false; 6. It is both wrong and right, true and false at the same time. Such is the dilemma of relative truth. It is just the finger pointing.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 07:19 PM   #48
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
Didnt i say you would reply like this? "Very old tactic"
You are the most paranoid member on this forum. You cant have proper conversation with someone like you.

You have no evidence for anything but believe everything coming from anyone who believes in "chemtrails"

Thats delusional.
There's boat loads of evidence and your rank denial of the bleeding obvious is a clear example of your bluntly obvious agenda.

Clear enough for you?

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 10:19 PM   #49
amberleaf

Christ all you need to do is look up to the sky and observe what's happening for a a period of time

but I guess most are so ground down they don't lift their heads above the street

this song hints at it www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHixChYgGRI

little fluffy clouds
amberleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2014, 04:03 PM   #50
rbl_4nik8r

Quote:
Chemtrails are obvious.

Contrails don't persist for an hour or longer at altitudes and on days where atmospheric humidity isn't conducive to them persisting for even five minutes.
Then how do clouds form or persist for an hour or longer?

Quote:
Many's the time that the flight path is bizarre beyond all get out, and the aircraft itself not recognised as any commercial flight.
While this maybe true at times its very rare to have anything in the Air Space of the USA and many other countries after 9/11 that is unknown. Also what is bizarre beyond all get out?

Quote:
And before anyone quotes me that disinfo website run by the CIA, note that chemtrails started much earlier than most assume.

The first tests were conducted in the late Fifties. Sixties they began in earnest, in various test regions. And on from there.
Clouds were around even before that, point is so what. If you feel or are under the mind set we are being poisoned for 60+ years now its not working to well is it?

Quote:
Independent laboratories have used resonance imaging to confirm the presence of all manner of pathogenic substances that have no logical explanation for their presence, in these trails.
WTF is resonance imaging ? What Independent laboratories ? Do you even know what this is ? I want links from said laboratories.

Quote:
And once you see the obvious agenda of the medical monopoly and corporations, in weakening the populace and eventually killing many them off, it would be strange if they weren't also attacking us from the sky.
Than explain why people are living longer than ever before or why more people are on this planet than ever before ? If people are dying faster than being born the population would be going down not up, your so called facts don't stand up to the real facts out there for everyone to see. You want to poison people slowly just add it to bottled water would be far easier and far cheaper then some grand plan to poison people from the sky for 50-60 years and not have much of anything for proof, other than a look up I tell you its happening

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2014, 05:43 PM   #51
the apprentice
Inactive

It is a misnomer that people are living longer today, first see why they have longevity versus natural living today and you will see it is technology that is propping up what would normally finish way sooner in true nature.

That said there were simple peoples living in certain areas of the planet who did live long lives, these were to be found in the more suitable areas where warmth and good food were available, it is known that many elites who were suffering illness went to live in these places for this very reason. There is an old saying which says, "Heat is half meat" meaning that if your warmer you can live with far less food, especially if it is of a higher natural or unchanged quality.

On the issue of a potential changing of our immediate environment and in a speed quicker than natural development carries things along, a long term damage is likely, as we so call advance we could see an irreversible trend of longevity in mankind, this we know if we look hard enough is already beginning to happen by design, chem-trails or not, it is happening today faster than true nature can develop.

The bring in another phenomenon, see where all life on this planet has moved with the changing seasons and how the sun in summer moves along with the precession and the growing cycles which move parallel to that motion, and you will see a huge problem coming in the future, you see, nature has no borders, she can fly or swim or walk across borders, humans corral themselves and will die off far quicker, due to these unnatural barriers.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2014, 09:07 PM   #52
busa

People are living longer because the governments bankers told them to say that.

System bloody androids ! !
Talk about towing the party line.

Old 19-12-2014, 09:10 PM   #53
busa

No chronic and growing obesity problem in the US then.
No problems with all the toxic gm shit Americans eat.
Oh yeah of course everyone is living longer.... Bahahahahahahahahahaha...

Old 19-12-2014, 09:11 PM   #54
busa

Lovin the politispeak

Carry on.

Old 19-12-2014, 09:13 PM   #55
busa

The US can't even find a bloody missing commercial airliner Ffs.

Old 20-12-2014, 07:26 AM   #56
rbl_4nik8r

Quote:
The US can't even find a bloody missing commercial airliner Ffs.
Why look for something that was never there

Old 20-12-2014, 07:32 AM   #57
rbl_4nik8r

Quote:
No chronic and growing obesity problem in the US then.
No problems with all the toxic gm shit Americans eat.
Oh yeah of course everyone is living longer.... Bahahahahahahahahahaha...
I hunt for most of my meat, and grow a lot of the veggies with a few others, and one of them raises chickens for eggs and meat, other than 2 or 3 meals a month when we go out, junk food is not on my diet.

But I do agree with you lots of toxic shit in food these days.

Old 20-12-2014, 09:04 AM   #58
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
Why look for something that was never there
When it was on Guam?

Old 20-12-2014, 09:07 AM   #59
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
I hunt for most of my meat, and grow a lot of the veggies with a few others, and one of them raises chickens for eggs and meat, other than 2 or 3 meals a month when we go out, junk food is not on my diet.

But I do agree with you lots of toxic shit in food these days.
Thats good to hear, but over all the American population is not getting healthier.
GM foods are a major factor in peoples ill health although Monstanto would disagree.

Old 20-12-2014, 12:13 PM   #60
hound_of_sound
Banned

Quote:
Chemtrails as a phenomena, distinct from contrails, is obvious.

That given, I don't see how these chemtrails are targeting the 'weak, undesirable, useless eaters', as these pilots apparently believe.

We all have to breathe the air. Nobody is exempt.

Sure, the wealthy power-elite doubtless have means of detoxing and countering it all, but that's a tiny percentage of people, compared to the general population.
Surely the families and friends of these pilots would also be affected, so why would they do that? it seems to me that these people are using the same language as the conspiracy theorists. Could it be possible that these videos are made by people with an agenda to promote a belief of chemtrails?
hound_of_sound is offline   Reply With Quote