Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 15-12-2014, 02:52 PM   #1
dancing bear

Default Secret Chemtrail Pilot Speaks, on Dec 8, 2014

Make what you like of this.
Should read friend of Chemtrailer speaks out.
Feasible and very interesting info however.
Obuma, it sounds like your men are revolting !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZaD-H_j3pU

11 mins approx
dancing bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 02:58 PM   #2
stompk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing bear View Post

11 mins approx
Listened to this earlier. Sounds pretty legit. Air Force pilots. And what he is saying about the underwater stuff rings true...

http://www.ctbto.org/verification-re...ic-monitoring/

Last edited by stompk; 15-12-2014 at 02:59 PM.
stompk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 03:22 PM   #3
mr sparkles

Thanks for posting, it does sound very plausible. I have noticed that they are being far more discreet nowadays, almost as if they know people are now aware of what they are doing.

Here's hoping this encourages more pilots and insiders to speak out about what they are doing to our skies and weather.
mr sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 03:40 PM   #4
doobyferkin
Inactive

operation "Indigo Skyfold" or IS
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 08:33 PM   #5
chemtrailhater

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing bear View Post

11 mins approx
We need more of this!!!
chemtrailhater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 08:52 PM   #6
seraphicson
Inactive

Chemtrails as a phenomena, distinct from contrails, is obvious.

That given, I don't see how these chemtrails are targeting the 'weak, undesirable, useless eaters', as these pilots apparently believe.

We all have to breathe the air. Nobody is exempt.

Sure, the wealthy power-elite doubtless have means of detoxing and countering it all, but that's a tiny percentage of people, compared to the general population.

Last edited by seraphicson; 15-12-2014 at 08:54 PM.
seraphicson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 08:56 PM   #7
stompk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraphicson View Post
Chemtrails as a phenomena, distinct from contrails, is obvious

That given, I don't see how these chemtrails are targeting the 'weak, undesirable, useless eaters', as these pilots apparently believe.

Sure, the wealthy power-elite doubtless have means of detoxing and countering it all, but that's a tiny percentage of people, compared to the general population.

Particulate filter 2.5 micron, installed in govt buildings and vehicles..Those in the know spend very little time outside.
stompk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 09:00 PM   #8
seraphicson
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Particulate filter 2.5 micron, installed in govt buildings and vehicles..Those in the know spend very little time outside.
So that's how they do it?

Bastards...

I guess, for our part, we can supplement with numerous vitamins and minerals, adaptogens, chelating agents, et cetera, but only if we can afford it.
seraphicson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 09:22 PM   #9
dolores1

I suggest everyone who can watch and spread these videos,

I post this part of the info for these who can't watch at present.

Published on 14 Dec 2014

This is a message I received, from a credible source. This message is (allegedly) from a USAF pilot, who flies Aerosol Tankers, as part of the secret Indigo Skyfold (geoengineered aerosol "chemtrail") program.
Please save this text, and forward the video! (The text was too long for Youtube to put in the description, so I will put the entire message in the comments section.)

I've known the source for six months, and I have POST confirmation of most of the things he's told me, IN ADVANCE.
Also, IF THIS WAS DISINFO, the last message from the pilot would be "after Jan 20, they are shutting down the program".
INSTEAD, he says the opposite: "a very new "extremely toxic" chemtrail mix, is going to be sprayed. Using new technology, that makes these special chemtrails, completely invisible."
That is not how disinfo works. The last communication was the opportunity to calm the herd, instead, it is a call to action.
If you have a geiger counter, with an alpha/beta probe, please test the aerosol fallout, now, and after January 20, 2015. The best way to test the aerosols, is to wipe your car hood, and windshield, with a clean paper towel, after a dry period of heavy spraying. Then, test the towel for alpha and beta radiation. This is especially important in California, which has no natural radon sources upwind.

P.S. if anyone can do a better job of narration, please upload your own video! Don't let this disappear from the internet!
The first comment has the complete pilot text, so please copy it, and spread the word.
Thanks!

D
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 09:29 PM   #10
elshaper
Inactive

PM2.5 will penetrate your skin.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 10:06 PM   #11
morning

Great documentary series on chemtrails, if you havn't seen already (the second of three here): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGsi7JaV6gs

Last edited by morning; 15-12-2014 at 10:07 PM.
morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 11:36 PM   #12
daveanderson
Inactive

Fucking wankers
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 01:22 AM   #13
rbl_4nik8r

Really a friend of my cousins brothers sisters husband told me about this guy who said he works for the Air Farce and he sent me an email. And people find this creditable WOW

So chemtrailing takes place from secret Islands all over the world yet he refuses to name one or give a general location to these Islands.

stompk if there is an under sea HAARP system would HAM & Amateur radio operators worldwide pick up this on the radios ? Every time the Alaskan HAARP fired up HAM & Amateur radio operators all over Alaska, Canada and parts of the Northern US knew it and were pissed. When the USSR had Woodpecker you could hear that down in the Lower 48.

So here is a thought, try and fly said chemtrail plane into a public airport and bring in the news media or better yet bring in the Online news sources many people believe and get there news from this would be far more productive. I am sure DAHBOO77, dutchsinse, Alex Jones and Jason A would be all over this in a heart beat and get the word out to the rest of the world whats going on and show the facts. Not some cryptic email, that we all know NSA was reading before its sent so they know who he is and will kill him anyways so go out with a bang and prove to the world "IF" your real and do what you say. Till than I think it smells of bullshit.

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 06:51 AM   #14
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sparkles View Post
Thanks for posting, it does sound very plausible. I have noticed that they are being far more discreet nowadays, almost as if they know people are now aware of what they are doing.

Here's hoping this encourages more pilots and insiders to speak out about what they are doing to our skies and weather.

yes ive noticed they are being far more discreet.. trying to lay the trails ontop of clouds and not out in the open. as well as doing it them in bursts.. instead of just doing them everywhere like last year

Last edited by rooey; 16-12-2014 at 06:52 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 08:50 AM   #15
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
I suggest everyone who can watch and spread these videos,

I post this part of the info for these who can't watch at present.

Published on 14 Dec 2014

This is a message I received, from a credible source. This message is (allegedly) from a USAF pilot, who flies Aerosol Tankers, as part of the secret Indigo Skyfold (geoengineered aerosol "chemtrail") program.
Please save this text, and forward the video! (The text was too long for Youtube to put in the description, so I will put the entire message in the comments section.)

I've known the source for six months, and I have POST confirmation of most of the things he's told me, IN ADVANCE.
Also, IF THIS WAS DISINFO, the last message from the pilot would be "after Jan 20, they are shutting down the program".
INSTEAD, he says the opposite: "a very new "extremely toxic" chemtrail mix, is going to be sprayed. Using new technology, that makes these special chemtrails, completely invisible."
That is not how disinfo works. The last communication was the opportunity to calm the herd, instead, it is a call to action.
If you have a geiger counter, with an alpha/beta probe, please test the aerosol fallout, now, and after January 20, 2015. The best way to test the aerosols, is to wipe your car hood, and windshield, with a clean paper towel, after a dry period of heavy spraying. Then, test the towel for alpha and beta radiation. This is especially important in California, which has no natural radon sources upwind.

P.S. if anyone can do a better job of narration, please upload your own video! Don't let this disappear from the internet!
The first comment has the complete pilot text, so please copy it, and spread the word.
Thanks!

D
Thanks D

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 09:44 AM   #16
morning

Well there's some truth in this message, but its a shame we can't ascertain if it's legit.
morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 09:47 AM   #17
mr sparkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
yes ive noticed they are being far more discreet.. trying to lay the trails ontop of clouds and not out in the open. as well as doing it them in bursts.. instead of just doing them everywhere like last year
Yip it's the same here, they now spray over the countryside just before my town and the easterly wind blows the trails over the populated central belt in the west of Scotland. They wait until they have cover before they start spraying directly above us.

I have just pointed out on another forum that there are currently 4-5 unidentified planes currently up there spraying and they are not on flight radar. I just logged off as instead of having a look themselves they are just all calling me a mad tinfoil head.
mr sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 02:15 PM   #18
markm32

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraphicson View Post
Chemtrails as a phenomena, distinct from contrails, is obvious.

It's interesting you say this. I was watching some Thomas Sheridan and he was talking about psychopaths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WiL1jQZ8H0

You could have (a small number of) psychopaths/or people stuck in the left brain hemisphere controlled by intelligent micro bacteria. He talks about Candida in this video and it got me thinking how ignorant we all are 'trained' to be about diet. He talks about Candida having the potential to grow inside you and basically mess with your brain.

Then we have http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgellons - which writes it off 'delusion' - but in essence a brain parasite.

The problem with most people is they're stuck at a point and unwilling to go on. Maybe it's out of fear? Maybe it's over confidence? Maybe they have a brain imbalance? Maybe they're not the ones working their brain. I

The reality is everything in life has a reflection. An equal or opposite. The mistake people make is thinking they've found the perfect point. The perfect point don't exist. We need to rethink our world view ALL the time. People are so influenced by media, the idea of micro organisms being intelligent escapes us but do some research and it will make you think.

It's not what WE think that is power. It's knowledge that's power. When you have people working as slaves for money under threats, intimidation, out of ignorance, with the promise of a good life etc. It should make everyone realize the size of the issue and how alert you are to everything. You need a scientific mind but lots of people react or act big and don't appreciate the fact that a tiny hole in a dam is still a hole. It is of the utmost importance to question everything but it's wiser to think about protecting the many then the few. It's far wiser to do that.

In court if you are accused of anything, you will want an alibi. On the outside, it's the people you can convince to defend you. The result though is probably to consume energy.

Forgot to say, Candida and others are well worth looking into and brain parasites. It's obviously going to be hypothesis because we don't have the right conditions but -when you feel hungry, is it you or the parasite calling? Nothing to fear. Sounds freaky but it's life. You might have micro organisms on your bed at night, if you can't see them you won't even think about it. Well you might tonight lol Sorry.

Last edited by markm32; 16-12-2014 at 02:30 PM.
markm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 05:03 PM   #19
daveanderson
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by markm32 View Post
It's interesting you say this. I was watching some Thomas Sheridan and he was talking about psychopaths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WiL1jQZ8H0

You could have (a small number of) psychopaths/or people stuck in the left brain hemisphere controlled by intelligent micro bacteria. He talks about Candida in this video and it got me thinking how ignorant we all are 'trained' to be about diet. He talks about Candida having the potential to grow inside you and basically mess with your brain.

Then we have http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgellons - which writes it off 'delusion' - but in essence a brain parasite.

The problem with most people is they're stuck at a point and unwilling to go on. Maybe it's out of fear? Maybe it's over confidence? Maybe they have a brain imbalance? Maybe they're not the ones working their brain. I

The reality is everything in life has a reflection. An equal or opposite. The mistake people make is thinking they've found the perfect point. The perfect point don't exist. We need to rethink our world view ALL the time. People are so influenced by media, the idea of micro organisms being intelligent escapes us but do some research and it will make you think.

It's not what WE think that is power. It's knowledge that's power. When you have people working as slaves for money under threats, intimidation, out of ignorance, with the promise of a good life etc. It should make everyone realize the size of the issue and how alert you are to everything. You need a scientific mind but lots of people react or act big and don't appreciate the fact that a tiny hole in a dam is still a hole. It is of the utmost importance to question everything but it's wiser to think about protecting the many then the few. It's far wiser to do that.

In court if you are accused of anything, you will want an alibi. On the outside, it's the people you can convince to defend you. The result though is probably to consume energy.

Forgot to say, Candida and others are well worth looking into and brain parasites. It's obviously going to be hypothesis because we don't have the right conditions but -when you feel hungry, is it you or the parasite calling? Nothing to fear. Sounds freaky but it's life. You might have micro organisms on your bed at night, if you can't see them you won't even think about it. Well you might tonight lol Sorry.
This is why a plant based diet is the best diet...
Once you remove candida.you can eat fruits and have the odd sugary snack-Just dont over do it
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 05:10 PM   #20
the apprentice
Inactive

If they are making clouds, doesn't this hold in the heat that enters, that cannot get back out as the reflection back out is stopped, so this is creating a warming action, is this because it is really getting colder and they need to keep it warmer to keep the AGW model on track.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote